Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism (22904 Views)

Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich / Barcelona Terminate Eric Abidal's Contract As Backroom Clear-out Continues / Messi Criticizes Eric Abidal For Saying Barca Players Don't Work Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by Dayodragon: 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
Astark:
blah blah blah blah blah.

The fact remains Ronaldo wanted a pay raise and to be treated as Messi but Perez rejected and sold him to Juventus.

Why are you so concerned about Barca affairs? When man u and other teams have crises, I don't see other rival fans putting their mouth in the issue.

Face your useless club please

I hope you know Ronaldo earns more on his Instagram page alone than what the club pays him?? and Ronaldo is also the richest football player? Even if Barca likes let them increase his wage to 1billion,it doenst make Messi richer than RONALDO.. Senseless animal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by Astark: 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
safarigirl:

Is Europa not an international trophy?

Is a League title not a local trophy? You know, when your team has been reduced to nothing, you take glory in small victories and give them an importance they don't merit.

I understand that La Liga titles is all Barcelona have to hold on to these days, they are local champions through and through. And with Messi there, even the league will be lost, to kill off any delusions of importance.

Great team's rise and fall, nobody is on top forever. Barcelona has witnessed their peak and is now witnessing their fall. Others like Arsenal, Man United and Liverpool have been through it, some are still going through it. Nothing lasts forever.

Imagine comparing a league title to europa. Liverpool would have gladly traded All their Europa cups to win a league title.

I agree with teams rise and fall, Messi is the only person keeping Barca on top and some idiots want us to loose him.

1 Like

Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by Numerouno94(m): 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
Roon9:

They said without Xavi and Iniesta he's nothing grin
Those Messi haters re always soundin lyk a broken record. Where was it written dat d yardstick 4 measuring a gr8 footballer must b d number of clubs his played 4?
Do u guys tink Ronaldo wuld hv left Madrid if he was shown half of d luv being showed to Messi in Barca?.
We all knw Ronaldo left Madrid cos of d refusal of Perez to increase his pay..buh sum mumu fanz dnt knw abt dis,dey tink he left 4 gr8er challenge. l
Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by Reference(m): 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
The damage is ALWAYS felt later when you make institutions of men. History is replete with stories. You don't need a crystal ball to see what will become of Barcelona fc post Lionel Messi. Football is and will always remain a team sport. If monarchies were so successful you will not have democracies today.

1 Like

Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by FirstbornWds: 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
logon599:
Wow I don't think this looks good anymore. Why is a director's job under threat because a star player criticized something he said? Admittedly Abidal was wrong criticizing his players publicly but that's not the main problem. The problem is that Barca have allowed Messi too much political power that is not healthy for the club. Former Barca captains and legends like Puyol, Xavi and Iniesta never had this level of control and things went smoothly. If Messi is the president of the club as well as a player then make it clear.

Need professional and affordable architectural designs? Or building construction? Kindly chat or call 0816 124 7898 and we won't disappoint. We've not disappointed hundreds of clients natiowide already.

That's what you get when you're the best to have ever played the game. Your employers are blind to respect your decision even when it involves a higher body being sanctioned.
Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by captainking(m): 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
Astark:
I know very much you are not a Barcelona fan, you are a rival fan that want Barca to fail and I understand how painful it is seeing Messi in Barca.

Ronaldo asked for a pay raise in Madrid and threaten to leave if his wish wasn't granted, Perez threw him out because he wasn't important and even gave his number 7 Jersey to another player.

That's the difference between a loyal and a merchandise, Messi is even more powerful than the club president because he was there when Barcelona was nothing (like arsenal) and help us to become the most valuable club and biggest club in the world.

If Messi was to leave Barcelona, trust me even la Liga would dropped, their sales on clothes and other deals will be seriously affected.

The fans(Barcelona has the highest of fans attending their match) will drop.

So don't dare compare Messi to other players
I am not a barca fan but...barca as a club has always been a top club even before the rise of messi..
Was messi not a bench warmer during frank rikards tenure? and his tenure did not do so badly...even before frank,....barca has always been doing well...
so....the bolded is not accurate

5 Likes

Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by ddippset(m): 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
Eric Abidal needs to wipe his lip gloss and know not tò criticize his players in public.

The players are surely not beyond criticisms but that should be done within the confines of the dressing room,
Not addressing an interview and telling the world that players are not doing their best.

Who does that?

What does he want to achieve? Kill the morale of the squad?

With or without Messi, Abidal deserves to be sacked.
Him retaining his job is just the club tempering discipline for mercy.

And to all these Ronaldo fan boys running their mouths;

Messi did a hero's job.
Back his troops and put Abidal in his place.

If Messi did not speak, these eediots would call him a weakling who lacks leadership skills.

Now that he has defended his squad, Ronaldo fan eediots have got another thrash to speak.

And some now want to compare what Ronaldo was to Madrid to what Messi is to Barca.
grin

Ronaldo was chased out of Madrid.
But Barca would chase the entire club for Messi.

That's the difference, now you all can goan hug transformer.

4 Likes

Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by Astark: 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
Dayodragon:

I hope you know Ronaldo earns more on his Instagram page alone than what the club pays him?? and Ronaldo is also the richest football player? Even if Barca likes let them increase his wage to 1billion,it doenst make Messi richer than RONALDO.. Senseless animal
mumu who told you I don't know that? cheesy

My point is real Madrid didn't consider Ronaldo important that's why they sold him

1 Like

Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by Bbbwings: 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
Sirheny007:
Fear the short man of Newells.
Fear Messi.
This is the same player whose fanatic fans eulogize for humility.

In reality, what the dwarf lacked in height he made up in hatred and jealousy.
He would think nothing of starting a mutiny.
I knew Abidal's job was in danger immediately Messi spoke.

Abidal should use his head anytime he blabs to the press.
Messi sacked Valverde; he could still sack him.
Na so
Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by Astark: 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
captainking:

I am not a barca fan but...barca as a club has always been a top club even before the rise of messi..
Was messi not a bench warmer during frank rikards tenure? and his tenure did not do so badly...even before frank,....barca has always been doing well...
so....the bolded is not accurate
even ac Milan, Liverpool,man u, Chelsea and many teams were more valuable than Barca then.

But now when you are to list the two biggest teams in the world, it's always Barcelona and Madrid.

Messi made Barca what he's today so we'll show him that respect till he retires
Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by Bbbwings: 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
Midget fanboys
Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by FirstbornWds: 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
chinchonglee:

You are an illiterate who cant comprehend simple speech that was translated to english.

But on Tuesday, 32-year-old Argentine Messi responded: "When you talk about players, you have to give names because if not, it gives air to things which are not true."

Read dis line well and comprehend what messi was trying to say

You get time to reply people way no sabi comprehend. The fact that he doesn't have a say in the club finest means he's voiceless. He's a valuable asset and just like every reasonable person treats worthy merchandise, Barcelona has to take everything about him seriously. Including why he sneezes. That's what you get from being the best.
Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
Astark:
first of all are you even a Barcelona fan?(you are likely not) then why are you so pained about this Barcelona issue?

Messi is one of the biggest brand in the world and the greatest player ever so Barca are ready to sack anyone to keep him happy.

Do you have any idea how many times Perez tried to sign Messi?

"one of the demerits of creating a monster is that the same monster you created might come back to hunt you"

it's obvious that the barca management is afraid of messi hence they called for a two hour emergency meeting with eric abidal.

and if you're gonna say i'm not a barca fan, please don't bother replying me.
Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by LZAA: 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
logon599:
Wow I don't think this looks good anymore. Why is a director's job under threat because a star player criticized something he said? Admittedly Abidal was wrong criticizing his players publicly but that's not the main problem. The problem is that Barca have allowed Messi too much political power that is not healthy for the club. Former Barca captains and legends like Puyol, Xavi and Iniesta never had this level of control and things went smoothly. If Messi is the president of the club as well as a player then make it clear.

Need professional and affordable architectural designs? Or building construction? Kindly chat or call 0816 124 7898 and we won't disappoint. We've not disappointed hundreds of clients natiowide already.
Those players you mentioned had mad power in the dressing room and stopped pep from initially selling eto'o
Infact they ran fcb
Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by Cti28(m): 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
chinchonglee:

You are an illiterate who cant comprehend simple speech that was translated to english.

But on Tuesday, 32-year-old Argentine Messi responded: "When you talk about players, you have to give names because if not, it gives air to things which are not true."

Read dis line well and comprehend what messi was trying to say
Just leave them, they read without comprehension.
Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by pek(m): 2:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
Astark:
Imagine comparing someone that helped build a team to someone that runs when a season get tough and run to the biggest teams in each league.

Manchester United fans that always criticized Messi for staying in one club would have given their lives to see Messi playing in their club for ever grin.

Maybe if Ronaldo didn't leave them to play in a bigger club maybe they won't have been a banter club now
out of point!
Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by LZAA: 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
Astark:
first of all are you even a Barcelona fan?(you are likely not) then why are you so pained about this Barcelona issue?

Messi is one of the biggest brand in the world and the greatest player ever so Barca are ready to sack anyone to keep him happy.

Do you have any idea how many times Perez tried to sign Messi?
Messi as a brand(not as a football talent)is slightly behind ronaldo
He is not the greatest player ever because football did not begin in 2005
He is the greatest of his generation
Perez only tried to sign messi once

1 Like

Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by illuminaty(m): 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
Astark:
I know very much you are not a Barcelona fan, you are a rival fan that want Barca to fail and I understand how painful it is seeing Messi in Barca.

Ronaldo asked for a pay raise in Madrid and threaten to leave if his wish wasn't granted, Perez threw him out because he wasn't important and even gave his number 7 Jersey to another player.

That's the difference between a loyal and a merchandise, Messi is even more powerful than the club president because he was there when Barcelona was nothing (like arsenal) and help us to become the most valuable club and biggest club in the world.

If Messi was to leave Barcelona, trust me even la Liga would dropped, their sales on clothes and other deals will be seriously affected.

...There's is life for Barcelona after Messi quits football(which is inevitable) so think again about what you typed up there...Barcelona n la liga in general cannot bank on Messi for the rest of their existence
Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by igwefivestar(m): 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
Astark:

how did this meaningless epistle of urs relate to the said matter?

1 Like

Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by LZAA: 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
Astark:
Imagine comparing someone that helped build a team to someone that runs when a season get tough and run to the biggest teams in each league.

Manchester United fans that always criticized Messi for staying in one club would have given their lives to see Messi playing in their club for ever grin.

Maybe if Ronaldo didn't leave them to play in a bigger club maybe they won't have been a banter club now
Man utd fans have always respected messi
The hate he gets from pl fans are usually from Chelsea and liverpool fans
Ronaldo left and united won two more titles and reached a cl final so i don't get ur banter club claim
Seems u love the banter though
Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by FirstbornWds: 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
Dayodragon:

Perez failed to honor his promise to increase Ronaldo's pay because he saw him as another replaceable player. To Madrid, he was just a mini-legend who has done what he was paid to do.

The same cannot be said for the Barcelona talisman. Abidal made a derogatory statement and Messi shunned him. Why would you say players were not working hard enough? It is like he was insinuating that Valverde's sack was a conspiracy. Meanwhile, Barcelona were league leaders all through Valverde's tenure. How's that conspiracy?

So you see why the board had to reason alongside with Messi's opinion and put Abidal's under the knife.

1 Like

Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by sonrock44: 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
_*SHIMAWA OGUN State*_

1 Plot of Land (500m2)(60ft × 92ft)@ TREASURE PARK & GARDENS, GLASS HOUSE ESTATE, SHIMAWA ,BEHIND RCCG CAMP .
Price =N4,800,000; instead of N6,000,000
Payment in 24Months,

1 Plot of Land (60ftx120ft). (648m2) @ TREASURE PARK & GARDENS, PHASE 3 SHIMAWA BEHIND RCCG CAMP. With Global C of O & DEED OF ASSIGNMENT:
Full Plot (60ft × 120ft(648m2)
Price = #1,400,000 instead of N2,000,00
Payment in 24month

1 Plot of Land (60/120ft) (648m2) @TREASURE PARK & GARDENS- Phase 2 Extension(DOWNTOWN ESTATE), Shimawa:
Full Plot (60ft×120ft(648m2): #2,800,000 instead of N4,000,000
Payment in 24Months,

1 Plot of Land (60/120ft) (648m2) @TREASURE PARK & GARDENS - City of David, Phase 2, Shimawa:
Full Plot (60ft ×120ft(648m2) = #4,200,000 instead of N6,000,000
Payment in 24Months

1 Plot of Land (60/120ft) (648m2) @TREASURE PARK & GARDENS -Golf & Estate Phase1 Extension, Shimawa:
Full Plot (60ft ×120ft(648m2) = #4,200,000 instead of N6,000,000
Payment in 24Months

_*IBEJULEKKI LAGOS State*_

1 Plot of Land (454m2(50ftx100ft) @ REHOBOTH PARK & GARDENS Beside Free Trade Zone, Cargo Port Construction,(- Lekki) Phase 2
REHOBOTH PARK & GARDENS,IBEJU-LEKKI- PHASE 2:
Full Plot: #21,000,000 instead of N30,000,000
Payment in 24Months,

REHOBOTH PARK & GARDENS, IBEJU-LEKKI(454m2(50ftx100ft)- PHASE 2 Extension:
Full Plot = #5,600,000 instead of N8,000,000
Payment in 24Months.

_*FCT ABUJA*_

1 Plot of Land (454m2(50ftx100ft) @ MANHATTAN PARK & GARDENS (Karu Abuja-keffi express road) , Pearland River & Lake Estate.
Full Plot = #2,100,000 instead of N3,000,000

1 Plot of Land (454m2(50ftx100ft) CENTRAL PARK & GARDENS, KUJE, ABUJA (60ftx92ft)(454m2)
With Title Document, Global C CofO
Full Plot = #4,900,000 instead of N7,000,000
Payment in 24Months,

_*IBADAN Oyo State*_

1 Plot of Land (454m2(60ftx100ft) WEST LIFE PARK & GARDENS,PHASE1 ASIPA- AYEGUN - OLEYO, IBADAN (60ft × 100ft(454m2)
Full Plot = #1,400,000 instead of N2,000,000
Payment in 24Months

WEST PARK AND GARDENS AYEGUN OLEYO PHASE 1
FULL PLOT =#1,050,000 instead of N1,500,000

1 Plot of Land (454m2(60ftx100ft) CITY PARK & GARDENS, ASEJIRE , IBADAN(60ft×100ft(454m2)
Full Plot = #1,050,000 instead of N1,500,000
Payment in 24Months,

1 Plot of Land (454m2(60ftx100ft) ROSEWOOD PARK & GARDENS, BAKO APATA, IBADAN(60ft×100ft(454m2)
Payment in 24Months,

LONDON PARK AND GARDENS AKUFO OLOGUNERU IBADAN(60ft×100ft)454m2=#700,000 instead of N1,000,000
payment in 24months,

_*ABEOKUTA*_

SOUTH GATE PARK AND GAEDENS ALAMALA ABEOKUTA=#700,000 instead of N1,000,000
Payment in 24months,.

SUNRISE PARK AND GARDENS ABEOKUTA ALABATA ABEOKUTA=#700,000 instead of N1,000,000 payment in 24months

_*SHAGAMU Ogun State*_

IMPERIAL PARK & GARDENS, SHAGAMU (50ft×100ft(454m2)
Payment in 24Months,

_*ATAN-OTA Ogun State*_

1 Plot of Land(60ft×120ft)(648m2) @ GRANDVIEW PARK & GARDENS (Atan-Ota ) 15 Minute drive from Winners Chapel, Cannan Land, Ota . With TITLE: Global C of O
Full Plot (60ft × 120ft) = #1,400,000 instead of N2,000,000
Payment in 24Months,

1 Plot of Land(60ft×120ft)(648m2) @ Grandview Park & Gardens, Atan- Ota, Phase 1 Extension(60ft×120ft)(648m2):
Payment in 24Months

_*BADAGRY Lagos State*_

EMIRATE PARK AND GARDENS BADAGRY
Full Plot=#1,400,000 instead of N2,500,000
Payment in 24months

_*IKORODU Lagos State*_

TOWN PARK AND GARDENS IKORODU (60ft×120ft(648m2)Full plot =#2,100,000 instead of N3,000,000
Payment in 24months,

TOWN PARK AND GARDENS PHASE 1 IKORODU(60ft×120ft(648cmn2)Full plot=#7)1,050,000 instead of N1,500,000
Payment in 24months,

PAY MINIMUM OF #25,000, #50,000, #100,000, #150,000,#200,000,#500,000 #1,000,000
INITIAL DEPOSITS, SPREAD THE BALANCE FOR 24 MONTHS
Or Pay Outrightly.

_*INFRASTRUCTURE WITHIN THE ESTATE:*_

* Perimeter Fencing
* Earth Road&interlockings
* Electricity&street lights
* Drainage
* Water
* CCTV
* Children Playing Ground
* Basket Ball court
*Swimming pool

_*LEGAL DOCUMENTS:*_

• Deed of Contract
• Deed of Assignment (Registered)
• Deed of Sublease(Estate applicable)
• Certificate of Occupancy
• Survey and
• GLOBAL C OF O.

*LIFESTYLE SPOTS*

• Eateries
• Cinema
• Salons
• Supermarkets
• Health Facilities
• Arcade and Sport Centre
• Gym and Fitness Centre

_*Don't Wait to Buy Real Estate; Buy Real Estate and Wait.*_
Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by igwefivestar(m): 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
Sirheny007:
Fear Messi.

they will soon be a club called messilona
Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by Numerouno94(m): 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
Astark:
please shut up and see the other threads were Messi was insulted.

Go to Twitter and see people trolling Messi on every single page since last 2 years.

Just because I said the Truth doesn't mean I'm bashing him
Those bashin Messi re Ronaldo fanboys. u folks shuld kip bashin him while his busy collecting 6world best.
His d only player in d history of d game to hv bagged 6fifa balon d or...u can see dat all those bashin kip makin him stronger.D
eal wit dat bro.
Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by wexyee: 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2020
Astark:

You said what!!! Messi was there when barca was nothing?? Oga when you start watching football

1 Like

Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by jaxxy(m): 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
Astark:

U are correct on Messi bt ur take on Ronaldo isn’t completely accurate or fair.
Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by arent88(m): 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2020
Astark:

I am very certain you are a teenager with this your comment,for you to say Barcelona was nothing before messi joined says alot about when you started watching football.go and find out the number of football greats that have worn the Barcelona Jersey even before messi ever dreamt of playing football before saying Barcelona was nothing before messi joined.

2 Likes

Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
ddippset:

Ronaldo was chased out of Madrid.
But Barca would chase the entire club for Messi.

there was barca before messi & after messi barca will still be there balling.
Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by TheChameleon: 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
I am a lifelong Barca fan.

Barcelona has NEVER been nothing since the 1990s i started watching them play. You might be right on the other points....

Take note!

Astark:

1 Like

Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by danot1030: 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
Oviously that Messi cannot deliver without the signing of Neymar is a clear evidence that his is not a great footballer like Ronaldo'

Ronaldo don't really care whom he playing with or club he found himself, he just delivers.
Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by VanTee20(m): 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
Sirheny007:
Fear Messi.

Messi sacked Valverde?
Where is your evidence?
It has been documented that Messi is one of the few players to back the former coach but your illogical hatred for this young man, who has excelled beyond his peers in his chosen profession, has blinded you to reason.
Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by PopeFlatino(m): 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
My Man say what u know and leave what u don't Know.
I never wanted to reply any of u here but Messi's debut season in Barca saw d club claim their first UCL trophy in 10 years..Then the team been built around him from 2008 by Pep remained the best of the decade.

Ronaldinho ,Deco and co were aging,and passing their prime quickly alongside other flirty lifestyle which affected the team's harmony off and on d pitch,making the last days of Frank Rijkaard a moment to forget as they couldn't seize power from Real Madrid with their Galactico squad.

But Pep built a younger and agile team around Messi..this is the start of d new Barca Era which is gradually coming to an end with no good management to reproduce d Pep's deeds
mujiboy:

You don’t say Messi was there when the club was nothing, before Messi came, there was Ronaldoinho and couple of excellent players that has did their part to make the club move forward.
Thus,Messi should do his part and leave the rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lionel Messi: Broken And Has Equalled 74 RECORDS / Tobi Amusan Wins 100m Hurdles At ISTAF 2022 Berlin / Team Nigeria For Global First Robot Olympics In Washington (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.