Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor (16129 Views)

Ugu Farming And Setup Analysis / Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings / Is Ugu Farming This Useless? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor by Victornezzar: 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Adamma91:
sell what at mile 12 pls
Your products(Ugu)
Re: Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor by Adamma91(f): 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Victornezzar:

Your products(Ugu)
no, I am in Ogun state we sell in a nearby market.
Re: Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor by EverythinDeals: 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Adamma91:

Can one sell maize through your marketing contact?
Re: Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor by Adamma91(f): 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
EverythinDeals:

I don't have contact for maize buyer now. Ask around where your farm is located. Perhaps you will buyer
Re: Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor by Victornezzar: 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Adamma91:
How accessible is it to Mile12 market

Where's the location of the farm... I'm a potential buyer
Re: Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor by Adamma91(f): 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
Victornezzar:

oh, our farm is after toll gate before sango. Mile 12 is in Lagos, will you like to buy from farm or for it to be delivered to you
Re: Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor by Adamma91(f): 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
Victornezzar:

you can contact me for us to talk better
Re: Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor by Victornezzar: 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Adamma91:
you can contact me on for us to talk better

Edit your number
Re: Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor by belcom10(m): 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
Drop your contact if you sale maize.

EverythinDeals:

Re: Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor by belcom10(m): 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
Adamma91:
Re: Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor by Temmytea70(m): 10:50am On May 01, 2020
Adamma91:
oh, our farm is after toll gate before sango. Mile 12 is in Lagos, will you like to buy from farm or for it to be delivered to you

Hello,I'll like to ask if vehicles are moving from Lagos to sango via the toll gate. I'll appreciate your response. Thanks
Re: Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor by Idemujoseph: 1:41pm On May 01, 2020
Adamma91:
Planting commenced
More Strength to Your Elbow!
Please I want to know how many months the ugu will last. I mean from the day of planting to the final harvest
Re: Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor by DAVE5(m): 5:09am On May 02, 2020
Adamma91:
15,000 for acre, it is leased

Noticed ur location is alapoti, I also have a place around there that I want to use for farming, I'm a novice in farming and won't mind if you could mentor me or give me better insight cos the person I met killed all my hopes of farming, it sounded like I'd loose if I dared venture into such, I'd appreciate ur reply
Re: Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor by Adamma91(f): 9:37pm On May 02, 2020
DAVE5:

Noticed ur location is alapoti, I also have a place around there that I want to use for farming, I'm a novice in farming and won't mind if you could mentor me or give me better insight cos the person I met killed all my hopes of farming, it sounded like I'd loose if I dared venture into such, I'd appreciate ur reply
what do you want to plant
Re: Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor by Adamma91(f): 9:38pm On May 02, 2020
Idemujoseph:
More Strength to Your Elbow!
Please I want to know how many months the ugu will last. I mean from the day of planting to the final harvest
6 months and above depending on your management
Re: Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor by Adamma91(f): 9:40pm On May 02, 2020
cry
Temmytea70:

Hello,I'll like to ask if vehicles are moving from Lagos to sango via the toll gate. I'll appreciate your response. Thanks
I have not gone to toll gate since this lockdown, but I heard there is movement

1 Like

Re: Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor by Idemujoseph: 12:15am On May 03, 2020
Adamma91:
6 months and above depending on your management
Thank you!
Re: Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor by Temmytea70(m): 8:19am On May 03, 2020
Adamma91:
cry I have not gone to toll gate since this lockdown, but I heard there is movement
Thanks, I appreciate your feedback
Re: Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor by DAVE5(m): 3:26pm On May 03, 2020
Adamma91:
what do you want to plant

I currently don't know ohh, I just need to make money from it is what I know

Things on my list though, I'm just quite confused cos now is not the time to play around with money and mistakenly loose it

Plantain
Corn
Cassava
Tomato

Any suggestions for me, I need help
Re: Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor by beldammy1990: 4:28pm On May 19, 2020
Adamma91:
Pls need your contact,and contact of the person that sold ugu seed to u
Re: Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor by gentlesewy(m): 12:24am On Jun 03, 2020
Adamma91:
I farm veggies too.
Pls can I have ur contact too.
Need to receive some tutelage on ugwu.
Kindly drop ur number. Thanks
Re: Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor by Emmafly(m): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2020
Good morning,

I have ugu leaves for sale directly from the farm. order for any quantity. though at least a sizeable quantity. can supply anywhere within lagos. My farm location is at ikorodu. I will also embark on large scale dry season ugu farming by November, so potential buyers should also keep this number.

08183549869- Emmanuel.
Re: Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor by gentlesewy(m): 7:29am On Jul 25, 2020
Adamma91:
the cost is for one acres, if you read from beginning u will notice I said that it was three plots for each person, me and my mentor, marking it one acre.

Pls I will need to contact u for mentorship and enquires... Kindly drop ur number pls ma
Re: Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor by sidonlook: 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
Adamma91:
Planting done and dusted
We planted all by yourself with help of our farmer friends,
Money spent so far
Seed 38 buckets. #152,000
Clearing. #28,000
First plough. #8,000
Second plough #6,000
Fuel for irrigation. #16,000
Total. #210,000
So far so good, waiting on God for bounty germination

I pray GOD bless the works of your hands with bumper harvest.
Re: Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor by FarmTech(m): 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
@Adamma91, How did it went?
Re: Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor by Emmafly(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
Dear ugu farmers,

Some of the broad leaf seeds is now available from the south east.

Current price is still N35 per seed.

Emmanuel 08183549869. Call/WhatsApp

Re: Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor by sidonlook: 10:03am On Sep 30, 2020
Adamma91:
Hmmm, yesterday we cut the first mouth, as the country be now, we only cut from three plot, sales was terrible, but we still manage to sell some, returned with few because market was already empty. we stayed in the market from morning till night oo which on normal day we should not spend more than 3 hours, we have to cut it smaller piece selling from #100 up, ugu that on normal day that should be between #500 to #700 was sold #200 to #3000.

I congratulate you for your steadfastness and may GOD bless the work of your hands.

Now that the lockdown is lifted and business bouncing back, please tell us your experiences in subsequent harvest and sales.
Re: Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor by Emmafly(m): 8:34am On Oct 08, 2020
Emmafly:
Dear ugu farmers,

Some of the broad leaf seeds is now available from the south east.

Current price is still N35 per seed.

Emmanuel 08183549869. Call/WhatsApp

Broad leaf Ugu seed and seedlings available from the south east.

Am based in Lagos though. So I can supply both South East and south west states.

These are just 10days old from planting.

Emmanuel +2348183549869

Re: Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor by Emmafly(m): 6:27am On Oct 11, 2020
Emmafly:

Broad leaf Ugu seed and seedlings available from the south east.

Am based in Lagos though. So I can supply both South East and south west states.

These are just 10days old from planting.

Emmanuel +2348183549869

The seeds of these seedlings were planted 13 days ago.

Re: Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor by samshoz(m): 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
For your affordable organic manure/foliar fertilizer need, I have some rabbits urine and droppings for your vegetables/plants need. #35 per kg of rabbits droppings & #40 per litre of rabbits urine. Slight discount for bulk purchase.

Contact / WhatsApp 08020903112
Re: Starting My Ugu Farming With My Friend And Mentor by veggieman2be(m): 6:36am On May 25, 2021
Good morning farmers
I have Calabar commercial broad leaf Ugu seeds for sale @ #30 per seed
We deliver via waybill to all locations in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Agriculture Sector Won't Develop If We Continue This Way / We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees / Not Trading Soya Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.