Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? - Autos (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? (33754 Views)

Container Offloading Sales At Ladipo Warehouse (autos & General Household Items) / Mercedes Benz 815 Truck... Container 08155546004 / Solid Container Truck Nija Used.price slash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by greggng: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
oliverjiad:
bro your last message is the answer sir,that's what happened exactly

Did you discuss the implication of hiring u after it has been berthed? Bro do your best and save your image here...Enough of this talk back and forth....People do things because their will be tomorrow ...My concern on this matter is to ensure nairaland maintain its credibility .....No body is after your business , do the right thing .

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by comradejoshua: 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
natume:

Look yourself in the Mirror and tell your self " I am a Slowpoke".

I just read back and saw where you told the Person that gave you a job to "Shut Up" and I was like this is certainly stupidity taken too far .
You RIP the young man of his hard earned money , you still want to keep sucking him and you open that your stinking mouth to use another moniker to shut him down.
Just be thanking your star you are transacting with a cool dude who frankly should know by now that calmness does not work when dealing with illiterate criminal like YOU and YOU.
I spit on your head slowpoke.

O ti fi enu ko

comradejoshua:
Stop assuming

Stop being judgemental

Anyone who is henceforth contributing judgementally will receive in 3 days time judgement of God
of all the sins he or she has ever committed.

I repeat for stamping;

Anyone who is henceforth contributing judgementally will receive in 3 days time judgement of God
of all the sins he or she has ever committed.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Ahmedo101(m): 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
oliverjiad:
bro your last message is the answer sir,that's what happened exactly

If that is the case step down may not be possible as it would have been enlisted on the transfer list.

I will advice that @ Amdman should call @ Olivajiad and ask him what he need to deliver this container so that demurrage will stop accumulating
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ahmedo101:

If that is the case step down may not be possible as it would have been enlisted on the transfer list.

I will advice that @ Amdman should call @ Olivajiad and ask him what he need to deliver this container so that demurrage will stop accumulating
thank you my fellow
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
greggng:

Did you discuss the implication of hiring u after it has been berthed? Bro do your best and save your image here...Enough of this talk back and forth....People do things because their will be tomorrow ...My concern on this matter is to ensure nairaland maintain its credibility .....No body is after your business , do the right thing .
sir to be honest I have done my path additional money that's is involved is for the demourage which is receitable,sincerely sir I am not asking for additional money to either pay duty or to settle any agency,I'm talking of demourage to be paid due to delay that the container stayed for a month while we awaiting terminal to step down for us or to transfer

As it is now I have promised both amdman and nairaland family that iam going to deliver this week and to fast track the delivery start from today,demourage debit note to be paid has been forwarded to amdman he also mentioned I should signed undertaken but he insist I had to go ikeja which I understand that's prior to arrest,but the point is arrest is not the.solution but it's to work hand to hand to get this container bcus my people the more we drag in here day by day demourage is accumulating,

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by comradejoshua: 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
oliverjiad:
sir to be honest I have done my path additional money that's is involved is for the demourage which is receitable,sincerely sir I am not asking for additional money to either pay duty or to settle any agency,I'm talking of demourage to be paid due to delay that the container stayed for a month while we awaiting terminal to step down for us or to transfer

As it is now I have promised both amdman and nairaland family that iam going to deliver this week and to fast track the delivery start from today,demourage debit note to be paid has been forwarded to amdman he also mentioned I should signed undertaken but he insist I had to go ikeja which I understand that's prior to arrest,but the point is arrest is not the.solution but it's to work hand to hand to get this container bcus my people the more we drag in here day by day demourage is accumulating,

Thanks

Thanks for this update.

Go to Ikeja for what exactly?
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by uchman(m): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
oliverjiad:
thank you my fellow

cool
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by uchman(m): 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
oliverjiad:

Thanks

People,
Let's still shealth our swords and put a thought over this...

I am not an agent but this Oliverjaid guy has been saying something like STEP DOWN is not possible but TRANSFER because container had already berth before he was contacted...

Container berthing,does it mean this step down will not be possible?

Does it mean everything started from step down,
container berthed before he was called or what?

Me I am also getting confused?

Oliverjaid just try to clear your name and after that, you will then explain this your story of STEP DOWN and TRANSFER...

ONE LOVE
I

3 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Eteka1(m): 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
I feel so sad. This is not good at all.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
uchman:

People,
Let's still shealth our swords and put a thought over this...

I am not an agent but this Oliverjaid guy has been saying something like STEP DOWN is not possible but TRANSFER because container had already berth before he was contacted...

Container berthing,does it mean this step down will not be possible?

Does it mean everything started from step down,
container berthed before he was called or what?

Me I am also getting confused?

Oliverjaid just try to clear your name and after that, you will then explain this your story of STEP DOWN and TRANSFER...

ONE LOVE
I
thank you sir

I have tried to plead with amdman despite my explanation from unset with my promise that I'll deliver this week that's with the help.of paying the terminal.and shipping charges then we get trucker to load and container would be offloaded

But amdman keep saying I should go to.ikeja to sign a paper with a friend which I believe las las nah arrest at the end of the demourage keep accumulating

At this point I only want to urge you and fellow nairaland and my able client (amdman) to please and please look into this carefully and let work hand to hand to get this container out,but bringing force at the point that over 90% job done on container that's cant help the container to be out

Please my sincere appology

Jaid
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
comradejoshua:

Thanks for this update.

Go to Ikeja for what exactly?
to have an agreement signed that I'm delivering this week which I know las las nah arrest
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Ahmedo101(m): 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
oliverjiad:
thank you sir

I have tried to plead with amdman despite my explanation from unset with my promise that I'll deliver this week that's with the help.of paying the terminal.and shipping charges then we get trucker to load and container would be offloaded

But amdman keep saying I should go to.ikeja to sign a paper with a friend which I believe las las nah arrest at the end of the demourage keep accumulating

At this point I only want to urge you and fellow nairaland and my able client (amdman) to please and please look into this carefully and let work hand to hand to get this container out,but bringing force at the point that over 90% job done on container that's cant help the container to be out

Jaid
Mr Oliverjiad is the container in TICT or SCOA?
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lilachiever(m): 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
oliverjiad:
thank you sir

Jaid

I've been a silent reader.

The point is for you to note down how you spent the 2.5m you already received, if you can't do that to the last kobo it means you are 100% fraudulent.

15 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by foolbuster: 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
oliverjiad:
thank you sir

Jaid

I dont understand why you can't go and sign a paper when you've done nothing wrong.

11 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
WE WANT YOU ARRESTED
oliverjiad:

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
foolbuster:

I dont understand why you can't go and sign a paper when you've done nothing wrong.

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
oliverjiad:
thank you sir

Jaid

2LATE

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by comradejoshua: 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
Tunde, please get lost at this juncture.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
BABAJIDE WE ARE STILL WATCHING cheesy

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by comradejoshua: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
oliverjiad:
to have an agreement signed that I'm delivering this week which I know las las nah arrest

Was there any written agreement signed before the job was given to you?
Is it a compulsory thing you complete the job?

If amdman thinks he cannot pay what he needs to pay for the container to be out
except you sign whatever agreement to arrest you at this moment, is it not possible
you pull out?

You didn't steal the said container and neither did you get it lost.

If it is possible to pull out, show him what you've spent so far and refund him what
is left including whatever you have charged him for the service.

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by depair: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
oliverjiad:
thank you sir

Jaid

When a goat is pushed to the wall he damns the consequences and turns back. You are the one here saying Ogun Kill somebody. so you are scared of been arrested. (Bi iwo ba se rere ara ki o ha ya o) If you are sure of delivering as promised and keep saying there is no need to be afraid of signing an undertaken.

Your words are no longer your bond hence they can only be taken with a pinch of salt.
You have to dance to the new rhythm been played as he who pays the piper dictate the tune.

it goes to tell you he doesn't mind what demurage accrues until you sign

9 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by comradejoshua: 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
comradejoshua:

Was there any written agreement signed before the job was given to you?
Is it a compulsory thing you complete the job?

If amdman thinks he cannot pay what he needs to pay for the container to be out
except you sign whatever agreement to arrest you at this moment, is it not possible
you pull out?

You didn't steal the said container and neither did you get it lost.

If it is possible to pull out, show him what you've spent so far and refund him what
is left including whatever you have charged him for the service.

That said, demurrage which seems to be main cause of rage can then be looked
into by concerned bodies and not busy bodies.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by depair: 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
Oliverjiad
Give specific concise and straightforward answers

Is container in TICT or SCOA
What day of the week will you deliver
If you fail to deliver on the said date what should be done
Why can't you sign a bond if you are sure of the response for no 2.

When you can answer them perfectly we can prevail on Amdman to soft pedal with you.

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by greggng: 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
depair:
Oliverjiad

When you can answer them perfectly we can prevail on Amdman to soft pedal with you.

Your idea is the way forward
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by comradejoshua: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
depair:

When a goat is pushed to the wall he damns the consequences and turns back. You are the one here saying Ogun Kill somebody. so you are scared of been arrested. (Bi iwo ba se rere ara ki o ha ya o) If you are sure of delivering as promised and keep saying there is no need to be afraid of signing an undertaken.

Your words are no longer your bond hence they can only be taken with a pinch of salt.
You have to dance to the new rhythm been played as he who pays the piper dictate the tune.

it goes to tell you he doesn't mind what demurage accrues until you sign

Thanks.

It is "being" and not "been'

Get that fixed.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
greggng:

Your idea is the way forward
container would be deliver by Wednesday but currently today is gone assuming the agreement soft copy can be sent to me on mail or whatsapp I can get print and signed and forward back it's very simple

Earlier before today I have promised this week and I even made mention that by Wednesday the container would be out

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
depair:
Oliverjiad

Oliverjiad answer this question

And I don't see any reason while you refused to go to ikeja to an agreement, if you have a clear mind on how you spent the money given to... Why should you fear......

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
GO TO IKEJA

oliverjiad:
container would be deliver by Wednesday but currently today is gone assuming the agreement soft copy can be sent to me on mail or whatsapp I can get print and signed and forward back it's very simple

Earlier before today I have promised this week and I even made mention that by Wednesday the container would be out

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
CHUPEZ123:

And I don't see any reason while you refused to go to ikeja to an agreement, if you have a clear mind on how you spent the money given to... Why should you fear......
how I spent money have been sent to amdman
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
EXACTLY

CHUPEZ123:

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by comradejoshua: 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
Smartchoiice:
GO TO IKEJA

Tunde, go to your wife only if you have one at home with this your childish attitude to get love.

You need like love like no one else.

Fentanyl:
here you go, for people who dont know your true identity.

one poster has owned and owns ALL the following monikers over the years

NgcoboP,
Praxisnetworks,
Smartchoiceng,
SmartchoicesNG,
angels09,
searching4love,
searchng4love,
dipolivo,
Kosplay,
smellingmenses,
iLickAnalFungus,
Menstrualpad,
Antagonist,
Smartchoice900,
Vivianat,
CityNGR,
Weyreypey,
legalo,
Asamwababy,
Smartchoiice

his usual tactics are to derail and insult other posters on a thread, then call the moderators and get the posters banned, only to login with another username and continue on a different thread

justice should be universal

MZ rapper:

it seems everyone now knows this idiot has half of the monikers on Nairaland.
Deranged Imp.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
GO TO IKEJA
oliverjiad:
how I spent money have been sent to amdman

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply)

▶Free Basic Vehicle Information Package(BVIP) Vehicle History Record▶ / MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 / 3 Units Of 2014, 2015, 2017 Model Benz G63 Amg Fully Loaded Toks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.