Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? - Autos (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? (34085 Views)

Container Offloading Sales At Ladipo Warehouse (autos & General Household Items) / Mercedes Benz 815 Truck... Container 08155546004 / Solid Container Truck Nija Used.price slash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
Well thats true. For example I think, If i am correct, greggng was the one who first pointed out the fact that the maersk invoice supplied may have been a scam and that there was no problem with the network or maersk terminal

Certainly we can benefit from the inputs of agents with high experience and expertise in this area.

But this is the problem. Much like car dealers, some agents cannot call out their colleagues, even though they noticed some irregularities. Its difficult then to know on whose side anyone is or what anyone's real motivations are.

Some agents had been viewing since the first page. I saw them all. But some just chose to barge in today. But its all good though as long as we get meaningful contributions.

I suggest forwarding all documents to an independent agent/customs officer to verify the authenticity of what the agent is saying.

Smartchoiice:

They can easily verify each statement made by the accused.

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by daddytime(m): 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
soilessfarms:
@daddytime I just saw you viewing this thread. Pls go through and give some contributions if possible. But not political o

Lol...I'm just reading up this, and previous threads to enjoy y'all banters. grin

Modified:

Wow!!

I just finished reading all 19 pages of this thread and I am shocked at the agent's boldness, arrogance, and sheer lack of remorse or respect for his present client or potential client's.

Dudes' action is clearly premeditated, judging by his submissions and nonchalance.

Only a born and unrepentant criminal will go as far as deliberately writing ineligible/incoherent just to put people of his/her tail.

My hatred for scammers/fraudsters is even more rekindled and I won't stop speaking up against them.

Shamefully despicable set of beings.

3 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by femmy2010(m): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
soilessfarms:

Pls explain your proposition further. Although i am quite skeptical of involving nairaland agents at this point untill the whole thing is sorter out. Although perhaps there are good agents here with a conscience that can step in 'pro bono'?

Mr. Amdman did call me before creating this thread and I did advise that he should be ready to part with additional funding but he must be sure he (Agent) would bring it out without the need for even more funds.
If the shipper and car owners would be parting with more money then it would make sense for agents to let them know what he has done so far, what he wants to do more, when the container would come out and how much more he wants them to drop considering they have spent more than anticipated.
Nobody is here to take anybody job or client but here to prevent people seeing patronising Nairaland Clearing agents as a receipe for STRESS.

My advise for fellow Clearing agents is to always be fast to refund client's money if what was billed can no longer do the job. It is never a must to do all job.

15 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by femmy2010(m): 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
soilessfarms:
Well thats true. For example I think, If i am correct, greggng was the one who first pointed out the fact that the maersk invoice supplied may have been a scam and that there was no problem with the network or maersk terminal

Certainly we can benefit from the inputs of agents with high experience and expertise in this area.

But this is the problem. Much like car dealers, some agents cannot call out their colleagues, even though they noticed some irregularities. Its difficult then to know on whose side anyone is or what anyone's real motivations are.

Some agents had been viewing since the first page. I saw them all. But some just chose to barge in today. But its all good though as long as we get meaningful contributions.

I suggest forwarding all documents to an independent agent/customs officer to verify the authenticity of what the agent is saying.

Very often,people view fishing out flaws of another Agent as trying to take the accused agent's client.
A response to those below would help in reaching a resolution.

1 Has he gotten an EXIT for the container?
2 What terminal is this container in?
3 How much more needs be to paid to take delivery of the container?
4 How many more days would it take him to get the container out?

5 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by ehissi(m): 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
mrbanji:

Bros, please make am clear to me. What is left for you to complete this job?

Me and you know how hectic our job be... the better you get a client consignment out the better for you to relax and face other consignment you are paid to do.

People will tag you bad, due to what they read on here , and baba na you i go still blame most... reason is that if you communicate with this client well, your matter no go reach here. Its easy to blame client and for agent, but him believe you so what ever you tell him he will believe, only lack of proper communication will bring an outburst between a client and a contractor... what you dont understand about this forum is that what ever post about you stick to you for years, people judge you with that.

Bros, call this client if na whatsapp... tell am wetin you need, i believe and i know say you fit complete this job this week. Let am just rest him mind.

Abeg this man no see wetin you dey see, you know say everything is completed just this and that left, but wetin him wan see na him container.

Please!!!

Baba say make Amdman go find #1million give am, say na Wednesday E container go come out.

Provide proof of Terminal charges to Amdman, lets know when you paid it, E no gree.......

E dey blame Amdman, government is not helping we agents, "server is down", 7.5% vat charges implementation hitches for vessel that berthed January, meanwhile new VAT charges implementation na february.

Of which, he first told amdman that their server was down, only for Intel to showup from owner of letterhead paper - who is a licensed customs agent - that he is using to do business, and other sources that it is a lie.

He still produce fake receipts for payments, already made, for bill of #800k, them still catch am for that one.....

Open up and tell Amdman the complete truth.

You bill am #2.2million, he has paid #2.2million upfront plus extra 300k making #2.5million, where is the container, you are asking him for more money.

Okay provide proof of payment to show complete breakdown of how you spent the #2.5million.

You sent him a bill of #1million extra.........

Buhari whey talk say E go make #1 =$1 and Oliverjiad now, wetin come be the difference?

Of which inside the one million naira, he say #200,000 na E personal money. Meaning E no get one Naira for inside the #2.5million already spent for a job you costed at #2.2million.

Wetin come guarantee say after Baba amdman release the one million, E no go still blame the current 7.5% vat implementation or even Keke and Okada whey Sanwo olu ban for lagos as the problem whey delay the goods to next 2 weeks Wednesday.

This one na EFCC case.....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by laptopsale(m): 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
femmy2010:
It is sad the happening here but what we need now is a resolution so the container can be out and owners of the consolidated vehicles can get what they paid and waited for.
The Clearing agent working on the container should help the house with the following.

3 How much more needs be paid to take delivery of the container?

Thanks and looking forward to a response.

Thank God an in-house clearing agent is here, Femi please for the sake of people's cars and Amdman's integrity follow up with this Oliverjiad guy to make sure the container is delivered by Monday.

We hope for speedy resolution.

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by laptopsale(m): 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
femmy2010:

Mr. Amdman did call me before creating this thread and I did advise that he should be ready to part with additional funding but he must be sure he (Agent) would bring it out without the need for even more funds.
If the shipper and car owners would be parting with more money then it would make sense for agents to let them know what he has done so far, what he wants to do more, when the container would come out and how much more he wants them to drop considering they have spent more than anticipated.
Nobody is here to take anybody job or client but here to prevent people seeing patronising Nairaland Clearing agents as a receipe for STRESS.

My advise for fellow Clearing agents is to always be fast to refund client's money if what was billed can no longer do the job. It is never a must to do all job.

Very apt
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
laptopsale:
It's an in-house clearing agent is here, Femi please for the sake of people's cars and Amdman's integrity follow up with this Oliverjiad guy to make sure the container is delivered by Monday.

We hope for speedy resolution.
Strongly supported. Amdman take note
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by laptopsale(m): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Strongly supported. Amdman take note
I will talk to Amdman later to know how far he has gone with the young man and what they have agreed on.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
Femmy thanks for your explanation and i am glad to hear you have also been involved in this case offline. I would implore you to perhaps, maybe in conjunction with other 'good' agents on this forum to try to prevail on this agent.

I know that there are certain questions he (agent) has refused to answer. He wants more money without telling us how far he has gone, how much money is required and when the job would be completed.

I feel like he has been economical with the truth and to be honest this os causing a lot of doubts in the minds of nairalan importers about integrity and trustworthiness of our forum agents.

Ideally we would like this issue resolved amicably. But where fraud is involved, the law enforcement would be duly notified

femmy2010:

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
Babajide kindly comment on some of these numbered points

femmy2010:

Very often people view fishing out flaws of another Agent as trying to take the accused agent's client.

3 How much more needs be paid to take delivery of the container?

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
soilessfarms:

Oliverjiad now respond
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Asquare84(m): 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
Wahala dey oooo, viewing this topic now

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by amdman: 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
QUESTIONS FOR OLIVERJAID

1. Till date, you have received the sum of N2,585,325. Provide a breakdown of how this money has been spent
2. How much more do you need to conclude the job, if any?
3. What day will the container be out if No. 2 above is provided?

We are waiting.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
amdman:
QUESTIONS FOR OLIVERJAID

1. Till date, you have received the sum of N2,585,325. Provide a breakdown of how this money has been spent

We are waiting.
watch out how oliverjiad will answer this question like someone who is jazz

9 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2020
Many people here have asked this question but success. Mr Banji, Femmy, myself have tried to get an answer, to no avail.

I hope he comes here to answer. Monday approaches in a bit.

amdman:
QUESTIONS FOR OLIVERJAID

We are waiting.

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
Gym
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
tongue
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
Oliverjiad say something are you just viewing or typing

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
soilessfarms:

when I first post the customs document showing the gate exit are you blind

Shebi you be efiwe cant you read through the line that's is stating on the attached green line round paper showing ashaye customs exit gate that I am done as at 27th of last month,that's to proof to you that immediately i have the container positioned on the 23rd and other exercise was done I got the container release withings the period till that 27th that the gate was signed
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
oliverjiad:
when I first post the customs document showing the gate exit are you blind

Shebi you be efiwe cant you read through the line that's is stating on the attached green line round paper showing ashaye customs exit gate that I am done as at 27th of last month,that's to proof to you that immediately i have the container positioned on the 23rd and other exercise was done I got the container release withings the period till that 27th that the gate was signed
Femmy2010 kindly analyse his statement
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
ehissi:

Baba say make Amdman go find #1million give am, say na Wednesday E container go come out.

Provide proof of Terminal charges to Amdman, lets know when you paid it, E no gree.......

E dey blame Amdman, government is not helping we agents, "server is down", 7.5% vat charges implementation hitches for vessel that berthed January, meanwhile new VAT charges implementation na february.

Of which, he first told amdman that their server was down, only for Intel to showup from owner of letterhead paper - who is a licensed customs agent - that he is using to do business, and other sources that it is a lie.

He still produce fake receipts for payments, already made, for bill of #800k, them still catch am for that one.....

Open up and tell Amdman the complete truth.

You bill am #2.2million, he has paid #2.2million upfront plus extra 300k making #2.5million, where is the container, you are asking him for more money.

Okay provide proof of payment to show complete breakdown of how you spent the #2.5million.

You sent him a bill of #1million extra.........

Buhari whey talk say E go make #1 =$1 and Oliverjiad now, wetin come be the difference?

Of which inside the one million naira, he say #200,000 na E personal money. Meaning E no get one Naira for inside the #2.5million already spent for a job you costed at #2.2million.

Wetin come guarantee say after Baba amdman release the one million, E no go still blame the current 7.5% vat implementation or even Keke and Okada whey Sanwo olu ban for lagos as the problem whey delay the goods to next 2 weeks Wednesday.

This one na EFCC case.....
you see why u cant grow for naija

I just kept quiet about you guys putting on comment here,now you in person insinuating SARS,efcc or whatever to come for me like I kill your papa or I fraud your generation please I want to.know if at the end of the day you are called to defend this matter fiscally would you attend,most of una nah una be the criminal wey dem.suppose tie join drum blow with ak47

Smshh continue to act toy dont care about the real story but to put me down watch and see what would happen to your genes you sabi carry person.matter for head,nor work
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
Smartchoiice:

bros tour brain nah 1 gig I can see that
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
CHUPEZ123:
Oliverjiad say something are you just viewing or typing
I have respond to your questions
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by femmy2010(m): 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
Smartchoiice:

I don't respond to trash disguised as a statement.

7 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
femmy2010:

I don't respond to trash disguised as statement.
We need your help to understand in a layman's language what the accused is saying

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Joselph95(m): 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
Smartchoiice:

We need your help to understand in a layman's language what the accused is saying

...because we can't understand a bit of his statements.

7 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
oliverjiad:
you see why u cant grow for naija

I just kept quiet about you guys putting on comment here,now you in person insinuating SARS,efcc or whatever to come for me like I kill your papa or I fraud your generation please I want to.know if at the end of the day you are called to defend this matter fiscally would you attend,
most of una nah una be the criminal wey dem.suppose tie join drum blow with ak47

Smshh continue to act toy dont care about the real story but to put me down watch and see what would happen to your genes you sabi carry person.matter for head,nor work

God help amdman and co!! This accused is unfortunate truly

11 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
Hahaha, Babajide, i see say you don dey mad ni. Na me you want take shine? Na me be the cause of your wahala?

listen i am not the person you should be addressing. You are using me to avoid answering the tough questions and issues

Address the damn questions posed by AmdMan and Femmy and other members here you dey carry your hand wipe your nyaeesh then dey lick am follow. Cos me I dey go easy abi? Na me you want latch on. Your enablers will come to aid soon enough.

Just answer the damn bloody questions and stop playing. But you dey carry play.

No dey quote me joor if you no fit answer simple question.

3 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
soilessfarms:
Hahaha, Babajide, i see say you don dey mad ni. Na me you want take shine? Na me be the cause of your wahala?

listen i am not the person you should be addressing. You are using me to avoid answering the tough questions and issues

Address the damn questions posed by AmdMan and Femmy and other members here you dey carry your hand wipe your nyaeesh then dey lick am follow. Cos me I dey go easy abi? Na me you want latch on. Your enablers will come to aid soon enough.

Just answer the damn bloody questions and stop playing. But you dey carry play.

No dey quote me joor.
We told you that this accused is unfortunate

4 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
oliverjiad:
I have respond to your questions
Stop bleating... Answer this question
amdman:
QUESTIONS FOR OLIVERJAID

We are waiting.

femmy2010:

Very often,people view fishing out flaws of another Agent as trying to take the accused agent's client.

[quote
femmy2010:

author=femmy2010 post=86510991]

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
Femmy, at what stage can another agent legally take over work from another agent? Is it even possible? Can someone take over from where he stopped? Then law enforcement take over the case for fraud?

Cc Mr. Banji, @ greggng any other person with experience in this area

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (30) (Reply)

N30b Seized Vehicles Waste Away In Customs Custody / How To Promote Your Business & Make Massive Sales!-|Autos Sales Strategies|- / Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installments Over 2 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.