Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria (60773 Views)

Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. / 5 Best Cars For Uber Business In Nigeria / Meet British-Nigerian Gideon King Who love-vendor Super Cars For The Super-rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by mamaafrik(m): 6:19am On Feb 13, 2020
Those Suzuki minibus are not bad too
Pls visit the travel garages and ask too
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by mamaafrik(m): 6:21am On Feb 13, 2020
Those Suzuki minibus are not bad too
Pls visit the travel garages and ask too
My brother transport biz is only profitable when you are driving it yourself,except you see an angel in human being man

12 Likes

Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Kobicove(m): 6:21am On Feb 13, 2020
Motorways:
For the beginners or the aspiring road transportation business entrepreneurs, it is better to be well informed on best choice of car to buy for the type transport business you want to go into in Nigeria. You know as the saying goes in Nigeria, 'omo shine ur eye'. Don't buy any car that would make you regret your investment.

I will post for I list of cars, SUV or Bus to buy depending on the type of transport business you are aiming to do.

Let's keep going...

Do people really use SUVs for transportation business in Nigeria?
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by henryobinna(m): 6:32am On Feb 13, 2020
Kobicove:

Do people really use SUVs for transportation business in Nigeria?

don't you live in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by jasonwashingto: 6:33am On Feb 13, 2020
Welcome to the DIMATHIASTORE, your one stop platform for all the trending products on Internet.parenthood & kidJoin our family of more than 15000 happy customers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Vince77(m): 6:51am On Feb 13, 2020
JeffreyD1:
I'm waiting for GUO to add this to their fleets so that I can travel for no reason

It's already on their fleet but just a few. That's why I hardly see it and you haven't seen it.

1 Like

Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by izzou(m): 6:52am On Feb 13, 2020
JeffreyD1:
I'm waiting for GUO to add this to their fleets so that I can travel for no reason

They have it already. No jokes

1 Like

Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by TGM2015: 7:00am On Feb 13, 2020
Motorways:
1. Toyota Sienna 1998 to 2003.
This car is good for you if you are aiming for Intercity and intra-city and inter-state transport business, that is, you intend to use it within a city moving passengers from one end of the city to another extreme end of the same city, an example is from Epe to Abule Egba in Lagos. You can also use it to move from one State to another, an example is from Lagos to Ijebu Ode or to Ilorin, or from Owerri to Ibadan, etc.

Why is Toyota Sienna a very good option?
1. It's fuel economy is superb. This car de economize fuel like craze.
2. It's legs are very strong for Nigerian roads. The suspension of this Sienna is very rugged and it shock absorbers can withstand considerable amount of weight.
3. It spare parts are easily accessible anywhere in Nigeria.
4. Toyota Sienna 1998 to 2003 is easier to diagnose and fix for majority mechanics in Nigeria because Toyota design this car for simplest repair experience.
5. The spare parts of Toyota Sienna 1998-03 is very cheap compared it's counterparts. From Engine to shocks to disc to transmission, etc are very affordable.
6. The ride experience in Toyota Sienna 1998-03 is comfortable and very balance in terms of top speed stability.
7. The Sienna is designed very rugged for all weather in rain or in shine season.

8. It's very spacious for it size. Sienna has capacity to seat minimum 8 passengers and also offers go ample space for luggages.

9. Sienna can be used for carrying loads instead of people. You can use it for supplies to super stores, carry all manners of stuffs fully loaded both in it interior and on it roof. All have you to do is to remove the seats from second row to the booth.

The point is that you won't regret buying this car if you do thorough inspection before buying one, whether tokunbor or registered one.

The price of tokunbor one with working AC is N1.3m with us here in Lagos and that of the registered one is N850k with us here in Lagos.

If you maintain your Toyota sienna 1998-03 very well and manage the business well it has the capability of earning minimum N200k per month. That's the salary of a senior civil servant in Nigeria.
Oga, you no talk about other cars now. Anyway, you use the clause "with us here in Lagos", where are you located?
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by gafaardy(m): 7:00am On Feb 13, 2020
Nice car!
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by cRobo: 7:09am On Feb 13, 2020
Nice thread
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by tyup(m): 7:17am On Feb 13, 2020
JeffreyD1:

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by johneddy: 7:19am On Feb 13, 2020
Shoptomydoor Imports, Exports From USA, UK and Nigeria – Ocean Shipping, Air Shipping for Both Business and Individual to Make Profit

Shop, ship and relax with Shoptomydoor. We give cheapest import/export solution for your business/personal needs

Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Engrgreg231(m): 7:20am On Feb 13, 2020
Sienna is very okay even picnic you can inbox me if you are interested I live in suleja niger state am an automobile electrician

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:22am On Feb 13, 2020
Motorways:
This car is good for you if you are aiming for Intercity and intra-city and inter-state transport business, that is, you intend to use it within a city moving passengers from one end of the city to another extreme end of the same city, an example is from Epe to Abule Egba in Lagos. You can also use it to move from one State to another, an example is from Lagos to Ijebu Ode or to Ilorin, or from Owerri to Ibadan, etc.

2. It's legs are very strong for Nigerian roads. The suspension of this Sienna is very rugged and it shock absorbers can withstand considerable amount of weight.
4. Toyota Sienna 1998 to 2003 is easier to diagnose and fix for majority mechanics in Nigeria because Toyota design this car for simplest repair experience.
5. The spare parts of Toyota Sienna 1998-03 is very cheap compared it's counterparts. From Engine to shocks to disc to transmission, etc are very affordable.
6. The ride experience in Toyota Sienna 1998-03 is comfortable and very balance in terms of top speed stability.
7. The Sienna is designed very rugged for all weather in rain or in shine season.

8. It's very spacious for it size. Sienna has capacity to seat minimum 8 passengers and also offers go ample space for luggages.

9. Sienna can be used for carrying loads instead of people. You can use it for supplies to super stores, carry all manners of stuffs fully loaded both in it interior and on it roof. All have you to do is to remove the seats from second row to the booth.

The point is that you won't regret buying this car if you do thorough inspection before buying one, whether tokunbor or registered one.

The price of tokunbor one with working AC is N1.3m with us here in Lagos and that of the registered one is N850k with us here in Lagos.

If you maintain your Toyota sienna 1998-03 very well and manage the business well it has the capability of earning minimum N200k per month. That's the salary of a senior civil servant in Nigeria.

How do I contact you and are you sure about this price ? I' m interested in getting a tokunbo one, as described above, for business.

1 Like

Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by jasonwashingto: 7:32am On Feb 13, 2020
Welcome to The Green Sinseh. Struggling to conceive naturally or with IVF?increase fertility Fnd out how Traditional Chinese Medicine(TCM) and acupuncture can help your fertility in Singapore
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by praz001(m): 7:33am On Feb 13, 2020
Why not 2004 upward? Those 2003 below without A.c are hell in traffics.
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by 2innocent(m): 7:37am On Feb 13, 2020
Engrgreg231:
Sienna is very okay even picnic you can inbox me if you are interested I live in suleja niger state am an automobile electrician
phone number please, I'm interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Kayleb01: 7:40am On Feb 13, 2020
Following
Since I want to go into business now Lemme see which one I can start with
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:46am On Feb 13, 2020
Benin city. -. Audi 80, Nissan Vanette

PH - Mazda cars

Ibadan - Nissan Micra

Calabar - Picnic, Vento

Abuja - Golf 3 and it's Jetta and Co grin

Enugu - Camry 2.2

Lagos -

Warri -

2 Likes

Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Valnos: 8:07am On Feb 13, 2020
JeffreyD1:

Jeff, what the model
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Haryinlar30: 8:07am On Feb 13, 2020

How do I contact you and are you sure about this price ? I' m interested in getting a tokunbo one, as described above, for business.
Please you can reach me on 07060463795

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Cousin9999: 8:08am On Feb 13, 2020
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by TBrown77(m): 8:11am On Feb 13, 2020
It will be good if you can advise on car or bus and it's cost implications.
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Cousin9999: 8:15am On Feb 13, 2020
wink

Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Ushaj: 8:27am On Feb 13, 2020
Motorways:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by slex(m): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2020
JeffreyD1:

GIGM has like 3 already

1 Like

Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by SimDan95(m): 8:33am On Feb 13, 2020
Motorways:
If you're considering buying a car as young man who wants to also use his ride for side hustle, consider that Sienna 1998.

please enlighten me about best cars for uber, is corrolla better or Camry.

1 Like

Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by odaniel1(m): 8:39am On Feb 13, 2020
5 years to undergo safety standard inspection. who do us this kind thing my country people undecided
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Ajibade123(m): 8:45am On Feb 13, 2020
In this Nigeria sef you will be hearing people saying Tokunbo car is better than brand new car

14 simple trade booth show that attract visitor
https://explicitsuccess.com/trade-show-booth-ideas-attract-visitors/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) / "MMM Why?" Spotted On A Keke In Asaba Today. Photos / ₦70M Mercedes Maybach Goes Up In Flames (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.