Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? (50658 Views)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 / Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little / What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by SwagPower: 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ezemust:
Me wey dey fear snake naim i come go my inlaw house as we dey inside naim we come dey hear people dey shout snake o snake o.instead wey i go jump window naim i come dey form man at home.i cum rush go find stick nd as i dey fear de doam i no notice say d stick wey i carry no strong.na so i come rush hit snake with all my pawa naim d stick come brake nd i come fall ontop d snake.na so i just shiit 4 bodi.my inlaws just dey luk me
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by SwagPower: 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
brainhgeek:
..so, I was siting next to the Pastor's roll for that vigil. Everywhere was so quiet save for the preacher's gentle voice. Then came this moment when one Kain demonic breeze blew that made me doze off for few seconds. The next thing I heard was a thunderous sound that shook my chair and overshadowed even the voice of the preacher using microphone. Brethren and sistren in the Lord, I farted!
I couldn't deny it. It was so thunderous that it was the vibration that deported me from dream Land. I couldn't run out of the church, I was almost at the front roll. I couldn't enter the ground, I couldn't lift my head up. The preacher became silent and the once silent congregation erupted into murmuring and laughter.
I waited till it was time for people to start binding their village people in prayers. I jejely sneaked out and located one pathmos where no one could trace me. Immediately the vigil was over, I didn't wait till day break, I sneaked out of the church like a thief.
The trauma of that shame is s hunting me till date. I can drink one #300 coffee anytime I am going for vigil.

grin...Watch your health though..That much coffee might be harmful in the long run..
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by SwagPower: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
Silas6:
This morning as i wan comot 4 house, i wear my tight Jean and I no too like to dey wear boxer under tight jean, cuz e no dey give me joy. So as usual, i no wear boxer or pant, just my tight jean.
Rain fall well well for Ikoyi this morning and una know as Island be, water everywhere...everybody dey find where to hide make rain no touch dem...i see one bank Atm shade for the other side of the road, na dia people stay and space still dey.
But water dey infront of the place so you go need walk down the end of the water to cross the water...me sef bin wan walk to the end of the water oh...naso i see say na fine fine girls dey inside the ATM place...e go make sense if fine boy like me jump the water instead now. Actually, the water no too wide, na something wey person fit jump but nobody just wan take the risk...me i go take am, if i jump am, this fine girls go trip..
Naso i move backwards small....the babes dey look me, me sef cut eye for them come lick lips...i move back well well...come run..as i reach the water, naso i spread leg finish take jump...na ontop the water i dey when i hear Kpraaaaaaa!..my brothers and sisters, i hear kpraaaaaaaa!!!!
...i think say na clap people dey clap for me say i jump wella, my head swell...i spread legs wider..i come notice say fresh air dey enter my body from under, both front and back....i look down see Lagidigbo Akanni Outside dey sing Rain Rain go away...What is your problem u this preeq, did i buy you nursery rhymes book.
E tear reach back, my yansh black well well for under light..i no even know which one to cover, front or back and My people, i use hand hold my problem front and back...come fall yakata inside water siddon dia oh... � � �
...these babes dey look me dey laugh..why do bad things happen to the good ones? ....I need a towel
...Mooomooo Miii
How i wan even take off am give tailor sew?
. Heaven i need a hug ooooo!
Lmao..Baba comot your shirt, tie am for your waist..
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by brainhgeek(m): 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
SwagPower:

grin...Watch your health though..That much coffee might be harmful in the long run..

Thanks bro. Advice taken

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by MissJoy29(f): 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Shuu!! Like are u just resuming home since morning?
U lives in Lagos?
Is ur work dat tym consuming??
No for all questions.

Even when I'm off duty, I'm still busy.
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by OlawaleBammie: 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
MissJoy29:
No for all questions.
Even when I'm off duty, I'm still busy.
Ahh!! Iyen naa daa.
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by Rodeoz(m): 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ishilove:

Trust me, I'm not. You were probably still in primary school or JSS class when I was in 100 level.

It still doesn’t mean you can’t be a friend of mine. But how’s that even relevant? Do I sound intellectually dead to warrant the years of what is and what’s not.

I just might want to be a friend and that’s all.
I hope it’s fine with you.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by LordAzubuike(f): 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ade24682:
Back in camp. We were doing that man o war drilling, that part where you all had to climb high rope. Na so my khaki trouser tear for middle, Mumu boxer didn’t help, all the girls saw my **** as everyone was standing under waiting for their turn.
That day messed up camp till I left.
That's why it's good to wear tight boxers/briefs. Wearing all those loose boxers is a no no. Not even meant for people with big dick.
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by bilulu(m): 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
NobleAngell:
Huh?! shocked Who Are You?
I am me.... from Apo
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by NobleAngell(f): 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
bilulu:

I am me.... from Apo
Name, pls... or at least a clue.
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by bilulu(m): 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
NobleAngell:
Name, pls... or at least a clue.
I choose to be anonymous for now but just know you ve a family member here
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by tiana29(f): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vivonose:
Lol...when I was sleeping in church,and they asked divorcee's to stand up,that's how ur single sister stood up.lol,and my brother quietly pushed me to sit down, meanwhile my mum and other members in church were starring at me in wonder... grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by mumu9gerian: 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Dagger111:
When i was in SS2 around 2007, i was sent to buy #500 MTN recharge card by my dad. So i went to a nearby Cafe to get airtel instead of MTN, i did it deliberately. The lady gave me the card, while on road, been that i jst got a phone with airtel sim, i decided to look the recharge card underneath smartly without removing the pin. I did it successfully, copied the numbers and loaded it. Then i return to the lady and said the person said MTN nt Airtel, seeing the card that it was intact and unpinned, she gave me MTN and i went back to gv my dad. Few days later, my dad send me another #500 card, i went to same place in aim of repeating same fraudulent act, as i gv the lady the money, publicly in the cafe, she shouted; that's the money of the last recharge card u came to buy which u loaded and returned empty paper. I wanted the ground to open, so i could enter bt no way. I have to start begging money at the road side to get another recharge card for my dad, it was an embarrassing one i won't lie. lipsrsealed undecided

Thats not embarrassing , its the consequence of thinking u were smart.
I hope you have stopped such terrible acts

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by Dagger111(m): 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
mumu9gerian:

Thats not embarrassing , its the consequence of thinking u were smart.
I hope you have stopped such terrible acts

Lolz. Yes o.
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by mumu9gerian: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Dagger111:

Lolz. Yes o.
Good
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by DriggityDre: 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ishilove:

Year 1, undergrad. I was forming sisi eko and refused to wear my medicated glasses. I was....

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by DriggityDre: 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
DriggityDre:

Ishilove, Forgive me o grin
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by Ishilove: 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
DriggityDre:

Ishilove, Forgive me o grin
LMAO! You are not serious o cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
Dagger111:
When i was in SS2 around 2007, i was sent to buy #500 MTN recharge card by my dad. So i went to a nearby Cafe to get airtel instead of MTN, i did it deliberately. The lady gave me the card, while on road, been that i jst got a phone with airtel sim, i decided to look the recharge card underneath smartly without removing the pin. I did it successfully, copied the numbers and loaded it. Then i return to the lady and said the person said MTN nt Airtel, seeing the card that it was intact and unpinned, she gave me MTN and i went back to gv my dad. Few days later, my dad send me another #500 card, i went to same place in aim of repeating same fraudulent act, as i gv the lady the money, publicly in the cafe, she shouted; that's the money of the last recharge card u came to buy which u loaded and returned empty paper. I wanted the ground to open, so i could enter bt no way. I have to start begging money at the road side to get another recharge card for my dad, it was an embarrassing one i won't lie. lipsrsealed undecided
no wonder.... It has been in the blood, you graduated from stealing to full armed robber, criminal claiming army. Dem go gun you down ni.
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by Dagger111(m): 6:23am On Jan 04, 2021
BKsoul:
no wonder.... It has been in the blood, you graduated from stealing to full armed robber, criminal claiming army. Dem go gun you down ni.

Them go gun ur brothers and papa down. If e sure for u, DM to do a video call. Wa foo, o sure fun mi. See her small head like rabbit own, rabbit sef get sense pass u.
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by AlphaSoul: 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
donstan18:
I've got many, but I'll tell one.

During my 100lvl registration then in school. Any graduate or student can relate how stressful, tiring and crowded it use to be doing registrations.

It was so sunny that very day with crowd of freshers everywhere, i got tired at some point and decided to get some rest under a tree. Unbuttoned the first two buttons of my long sleeve shirt for air while getting some rest

Some minutes later, a very big yellow-headed lizard fell from the tree and found its way inside my singlet[Singlet was tucked in my jeans], I screamed so high and got the attention of 99% of students there, while trying to make way for lizard by pulling my singlet from my jean, I ended up opening another way for the lizard to jump inside my boxer. At that moment, I shouted and nervously got confused that I couldn't differentiate my prick from the lizard in my boxer because both of them were dangling and dancing around as I was screaming and rehearsing makossa dance in public, jumping around the tree shouting and behaving like a mad man.cheesy People couldn't help because they don't know how to, rather, some were laughing and shouting in amusement.grincheesy

As God had it, i successfully dragged the lizard out, it jumped out, nodded its head and was there looking at me like a fool instead of running, out of anger of embarrassment, I chased the lizard with my tattered clothes and ended up falling down while the lizard escaped.cheesy People were laughing as I was, just so FVCKING EMBARRASSED and PISSED that I was so ashamed to even stand and clean my cloth.grin

Fortunately, two ladies from the crowd stepped forward, helped me picked my scattered files and cleaned my clothes[Thou they were smiling and laughing while helping], and I had to laugh too in shame.grin

Nna eh! I just jejely gather morale waka comot, find okada begin dey go my lodgegrin

Registration no be by force!!

grin grin... Mad sick!
This cracked me up and made
my day.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture / How To Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent / Ghanaian Man Stands On Large Pot Of Boiling Water (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.