Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,943 members, 7,810,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? (50614 Views)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 / Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little / What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by Nwanna2588: 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2020
During my final year, I was in a school to elicit information from students. I demanded to see on Mr. Steven Nkama, who was the head. The treatment I received from him that day kept lingering in my mind that I asked myself if forgiveness is truly possible.
This was in SEF Magodo. Since then I developed fear that I found it difficult to approach people. I kept wondering why he was so rude to that extent for a final year student that was only in the school as part of project.
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by APCNig: 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2020
lamalang:
Mine was stupid. I went to my babe house she enter kitchen to get me food after few minutes I followed her to the kitchen so her bend down checking something in drawer and I tapped her ass when she stood up lo and behold is her mother I freeze like statue , she just told me she went out the the other door , spend more than a year without going to the house

Eleyi gidi gan.
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by remi1444: 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ishilove:

Year 1, undergrad. I was forming sisi eko and refused to wear my medicated glasses. I was invited to an end of the year Chrismas carol at Erastus Akingbola hall (I think. I forget the name of the hall. It's in the middle of campus). I left my glasses in my hand bag and was cat walking down the stairs in the middle of the auditorium, squinting like a mole in the semi-darkness when I missed a step and bounced like a table tennis ball down the stairs before finally settling down at the bottom in an ungainly heap.

Everyone stopped chatting to stare (the hall was FULL), before somebody realised I was a damsel in distress. A nice young man lifted me up, helped to straighten my disheveled clothes before leading me to a seat. Shamefacedly, I sank my aching bum in and resolutely ignored the whispered ''sorry'' people sent my way.

After the program ended, I fell down noisily outside the auditorium. Thankfully the people there weren't many yet but because my bag with my glass case inside hit the ground, it attracted attention. Oh, I blush at the memory. embarassed

It was my sister who I had been keeping malice with for over two weeks that lifted me up where I lay, stunned senseless, and asked "Ishi, why didn't you wear your glasses??"

Why, indeed. cry

How about when i attended lecture in the hall behind adjacent the main Library? I forgot the back of the seat was not screwed in properly, leaned back and fell in between the rows of seats, with my two legs sticking straight up. It was uber embarrassing because I was stuck and lecture had to be interrupted so that some hefty guys could extricate me. I was wedged in-between the rows, you see.

*sigh embarassed cry
Mama I think you had the worst experiences.
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by Ishilove: 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
remi1444:
Mama I think you had the worst experiences.
As in ehn cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by Chinedu1994(m): 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2020
[color=#000000][/color]
i boarded a bus and was given a Ticket, i however missed the bus, but the driver asked me to enter the proceeding bus. I entered not knowing that my Ticket was for the bus that had left the park. So, when the second bus i boarded was filled, the driver was like "my money no complete o, abeg make una bring una Ticket make i check". I was the first to stretch my hand towards the driver. The driver having gone through my Ticket exclaimed "na you dey do us this thing, abeg cum down".
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by jossy1luv(f): 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Jossy1luv come and share your own. I know you are viewing grin
Well ......
In my 3rd yr during my university days, we where waiting for the lecturer to share script while I was making serious noise grin the man just told me to stand on top of my desk, in the presence of over 500 students (multipurpose hall, unizik) for 20mins I was so embarrassed. embarassed

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
jossy1luv:

Well ......
In my 3rd yr during my university days, we where waiting for the lecturer to share script while I was making serious noise grin the man just told me to stand on top of my desk, in the presence of over 500 students (multipurpose hall, unizik) for 20mins I was so embarrassed. embarassed
lol. Thanks for sharing.
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by Sommydisaster(m): 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
jossy1luv:

Well ......

500LVL?

MPH

What' did you study, went to unizik too grin
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by jossy1luv(f): 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
Sommydisaster:

500LVL?

MPH

Computer science, we shared the hall with other depts

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by jossy1luv(f): 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
Sommydisaster:

500LVL?

MPH

Computer science, we shared the hall with other depts.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by brandmix: 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
winkmart:

If a girl never called you with her mum's number, you are dating yourself.

Which kind of girls u been dey date biko tongue
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by Sommydisaster(m): 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
jossy1luv:

Computer science, we shared the hall with other depts.

That's 4 years course

I thought twas mostly bio science and most department in faculty of art finalist that uses that MPH that year

When the faculty of art was still under construction

Mostly science course from faculty of environmental sciences & engineering that offers 5 yrs course and all have their own lecture building

Well it's nice knowing you a graduate of unizik grin

You try sha, that school no be here...... Sufferhead

Meanwhile check out my signature and thread for beautiful offers on electronics
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by jossy1luv(f): 3:47am On Feb 08, 2020
Sommydisaster:

That's 4 years course

I thought twas mostly bio science and most department in faculty of art finalist that uses that MPH that year

When the faculty of art was still under construction

Mostly science course from faculty of environmental sciences & engineering that offers 5 yrs course and all have their own lecture building

Well it's nice knowing you a graduate of unizik grin

You try sha, that school no be here...... Sufferhead

Meanwhile check out my signature and thread for beautiful offers on electronics
This happened around 2007, before they build science village.
Nice meeting a fellow zikites

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by Sommydisaster(m): 7:24am On Feb 08, 2020
jossy1luv:
This happened around 2007, before they build science village. Nice meeting a fellow zikites
Ahhh
You're an oG cheesy cheesy
Well, it's nice meeting you here too
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by MissJoy29(f): 7:38am On Feb 08, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Yinmu....

Like u dont wear only leggings go outside during the weekends
See you na!
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by MissJoy29(f): 7:47am On Feb 08, 2020
OgaBuhari:
like wetin even dey your panties sef.
Not everyone one freaks out on y'all unattractive nudes.
Nonsense
How do you think every girl will be like the dirty girls you roll with?

Borrow sense ogamu-u & don't mention me again.
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by OlawaleBammie: 8:06am On Feb 08, 2020
MissJoy29:

See you na!

For where??

Well, atleast u admit it. and to me der z no diff btw leggings and briefs, the only diff is dat one is long and d oda too short.

But they both reveal dat tempting shape tongue
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by MissJoy29(f): 8:07am On Feb 08, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

For where??

Well, atleast u admit it. and to me der z no diff btw leggings and briefs, the only diff is dat one is long and d oda too short.

But they both reveal dat tempting shape tongue
I NEVER wear leggings without a long top sir
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by OlawaleBammie: 8:41am On Feb 08, 2020
MissJoy29:
I NEVER wear leggings without a long top sir
*Deep Sighs* Okay i bliv u madam.
Seems u re having a free day today??
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by lamalang(m): 9:31am On Feb 08, 2020
americaninja1:
grin ;DMaybe d mother wanted it too
bad guy
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by APCNig: 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
illitrate:
I asked her for phone number in a public gathering and why she was typing it on my phone, my john Thomas stood at the longest length I have ever see. I was wearing a plain trouser with jacket, my two hands in the pocket couldn't help, my first call to her she asked so u have no self countrol. cry

We the Yoruba Demons Association (YODA) and the Sweet Boys Association (SBA) are embarrassed and disappointed by your act. We are however consoled with the fact that you are a great asset to the Association, a prolific fornicator and a consistent heart breaker.
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by APCNig: 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
Dagger111:
When i was in SS2 around 2007, i was sent to buy #500 MTN recharge card by my dad. So i went to a nearby Cafe to get airtel instead of MTN, i did it deliberately. The lady gave me the card, while on road, been that i jst got a phone with airtel sim, i decided to look the recharge card underneath smartly without removing the pin. I did it successfully, copied the numbers and loaded it. Then i return to the lady and said the person said MTN nt Airtel, seeing the card that it was intact and unpinned, she gave me MTN and i went back to gv my dad. Few days later, my dad send me another #500 card, i went to same place in aim of repeating same fraudulent act, as i gv the lady the money, publicly in the cafe, she shouted; that's the money of the last recharge card u came to buy which u loaded and returned empty paper. I wanted the ground to open, so i could enter bt no way. I have to start begging money at the road side to get another recharge card for my dad, it was an embarrassing one i won't lie. lipsrsealed undecided

Everyone should take note of this guy. He should not hold a political position in this country because this guy will loot more than Abacha, Obasanjo, Atikuchukwu and Diezani combined. Ole oloju kokoro.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by lilbarracuda(m): 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
Hausa:
I did when I was there.

Lagere, Mayfair, Oja, Iremo, Parakin. Mostly markets.

toured all those places.
I might have been to iremo not sure .

one time we went towards the ooni palace, about 15 bikers , people wey happy to see us ride uniformly. Even the guards just dey snap pics with us
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by Dagger111(m): 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
APCNig:

Everyone should take note of this guy. He should not hold a political position in this country because this guy will loot more than Abacha, Obasanjo, Atikuchukwu and Diezani combined. Ole oloju kokoro.

Lolz... O funny. grin
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by olasunky15(m): 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
donstan18:
I've got many, but I'll tell one.

During my 100lvl registration then in school. Any graduate or student can relate how stressful, tiring and crowded it use to be doing registrations.

It was so sunny that very day with crowd of freshers everywhere, i got tired at some point and decided to get some rest under a tree. Unbuttoned the first two buttons of my long sleeve shirt for air while getting some rest

Some minutes later, a very big yellow-headed lizard fell from the tree and found its way inside my singlet[Singlet was tucked in my jeans], I screamed so high and got the attention of 99% of students there, while trying to make way for lizard by pulling my singlet from my jean, I ended up opening another way for the lizard to jump inside my boxer. At that moment, I shouted and nervously got confused that I couldn't differentiate my prick from the lizard in my boxer because both of them were dangling and dancing around as I was screaming and rehearsing makossa dance in public, jumping around the tree shouting and behaving like a mad man.cheesy People couldn't help because they don't know how to, rather, some were laughing and shouting in amusement.grincheesy

As God had it, i successfully dragged the lizard out, it jumped out, nodded its head and was there looking at me like a fool instead of running, out of anger of embarrassment, I chased the lizard with my tattered clothes and ended up falling down while the lizard escaped.cheesy People were laughing as I was, just so FVCKING EMBARRASSED and PISSED that I was so ashamed to even stand and clean my cloth.grin

Fortunately, two ladies from the crowd stepped forward, helped me picked my scattered files and cleaned my clothes[Thou they were smiling and laughing while helping], and I had to laugh too in shame.grin

Nna eh! I just jejely gather morale waka comot, find okada begin dey go my lodgegrin

Registration no be by force!!

Lol...
I can relate.
thus happened to a close friend of mine while in school jss1.

I have witnessed it firsthand... I was just laughing while reading this and connecting with my friends similar embarrasment.

the kind of football we play after close hour is always nasty that we do off our uniform. unknown to my friend, a big lizard crawled into his short. my guy already put the short on before realizing something big moving inside his pocket. dude was screaming, jumping and running frantically. none of us could go close to him. it was so hilarious. the lizard too was trying to escape, but the jumping made it impossible. even after pulling his short, he was still screaming � so hard that day. our friend didnt play with us for weeks.
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by MissJoy29(f): 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

*Deep Sighs* Okay i bliv u madam.

Seems u re having a free day today??
Nope! I never have a free day
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by OlawaleBammie: 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
MissJoy29:
Nope! I never have a free day
Shuu!! Like are u just resuming home since morning? U lives in Lagos? Is ur work dat tym consuming??
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by Legitdimple(f): 5:04am On Feb 09, 2020
Memories angry angry Back then in Zaria I wore a Lycra skirt which showed my shape and was jisting with my friend,the next thing I felt was serious flogging on my buttocks by an almanjeri boy,I turned and saw him running away. Even as I dey type I still dey vex!!!

Secondly, I was coming from secondary school one rainy day and mistakenly slipped and fell in the gutter ,some group of guys just began teasing me. Na so I waka dey cry with wet cloth reach house like person wey dem beat. Abeg make una no laugh I fit still cry oh!!!

Thirdly,I wore a long decent gown oh,fixed my weavon and was just walking jejely ,this same almanjeri boys just started singing behind me"wayo India" the thing is they have other bigger boys lurking around so you cannot even complain for fear of being harmed. Uptil date I still have phobia for these guys,thank God I've left that place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by LordAzubuike(f): 10:19am On Feb 09, 2020
Chinedu1994:
[color=#000000][/color]
i boarded a bus and was given a Ticket, i however missed the bus, but the driver asked me to enter the proceeding bus. I entered not knowing that my Ticket was for the bus that had left the park. So, when the second bus i boarded was filled, the driver was like "my money no complete o, abeg make una bring una Ticket make i check". I was the first to stretch my hand towards the driver. The driver having gone through my Ticket exclaimed "na you dey do us this thing, abeg cum down".
Lol I can imagine the embarrassment. Most especially when there are lots of hot girls in the bus as well.
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by APCNig: 10:25am On Feb 09, 2020
Legitdimple:
Memories angry angry Back then in Zaria I wore a Lycra skirt which showed my shape and was jisting with my friend,the next thing I felt was serious flogging on my buttocks by an almanjeri boy,I turned and saw him running away. Even as I dey type I still dey vex!!!

Secondly, I was coming from secondary school one rainy day and mistakenly slipped and fell in the gutter ,some group of guys just began teasing me. Na so I waka dey cry with wet cloth reach house like person wey dem beat. Abeg make una no laugh I fit still cry oh!!!

Thirdly,I wore a long decent gown oh,fixed my weavon and was just walking jejely ,this same almanjeri boys just started singing behind me"wayo India" the thing is they have other bigger boys lurking around so you cannot even complain for fear of being harmed. Uptil date I still have phobia for these guys,thank God I've left that place.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by LordAzubuike(f): 10:33am On Feb 09, 2020
Too many embarrassing moments.

I can't forget during my university final year my project supervisor was asking for our CGPA one by one. As a sharp guy I thought I could bobo the guy I con lie say na second class upper I dey. Naso the guy shouted say how I fit get that kind GP with all my carry overs abi I think sey I no know say he know my academic performance. In front of my crush and about 3 other pretty damsels and my nigga who were my project mates, naso the idiot go level adviser office go collect my spreadsheet come. I was already sweating. 15 min later the man came and started analysing my result in front of everybody like judge wey dey pass judgment to murderer. He first started with all the carryover I don get from hundred level lol ... Be like say make ground swallow me. I went home so embarrassed and ashamed I refused to come for group meeting for like 3 weeks. The man sha made sure he frustrated my life for reasons I can't understand. He was even advising i drop my project and have an extra year so I could face my carry overs lol. Las las we sha carry 2.2 commot. Afterall whether first class or second or third class, class na class.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by bombidoski(m): 11:08am On Feb 09, 2020
donstan18:
I've got many, but I'll tell one.

During my 100lvl registration then in school. Any graduate or student can relate how stressful, tiring and crowded it use to be doing registrations.

It was so sunny that very day with crowd of freshers everywhere, i got tired at some point and decided to get some rest under a tree. Unbuttoned the first two buttons of my long sleeve shirt for air while getting some rest

Some minutes later, a very big yellow-headed lizard fell from the tree and found its way inside my singlet[Singlet was tucked in my jeans], I screamed so high and got the attention of 99% of students there, while trying to make way for lizard by pulling my singlet from my jean, I ended up opening another way for the lizard to jump inside my boxer. At that moment, I shouted and nervously got confused that I couldn't differentiate my prick from the lizard in my boxer because both of them were dangling and dancing around as I was screaming and rehearsing makossa dance in public, jumping around the tree shouting and behaving like a mad man.cheesy People couldn't help because they don't know how to, rather, some were laughing and shouting in amusement.grincheesy

As God had it, i successfully dragged the lizard out, it jumped out, nodded its head and was there looking at me like a fool instead of running, out of anger of embarrassment, I chased the lizard with my tattered clothes and ended up falling down while the lizard escaped.cheesy People were laughing as I was, just so FVCKING EMBARRASSED and PISSED that I was so ashamed to even stand and clean my cloth.grin

Fortunately, two ladies from the crowd stepped forward, helped me picked my scattered files and cleaned my clothes[Thou they were smiling and laughing while helping], and I had to laugh too in shame.grin

Nna eh! I just jejely gather morale waka comot, find okada begin dey go my lodgegrin

Registration no be by force!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent / Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture / Over 2 And 2.5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.