Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,297 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend (75359 Views)

Help! I Want To Leave My Wife / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by gwama: 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
You can't have everything in life. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Eze2000(m): 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ngozi123:

I wonder, will you blame a man if he's not spending enough money on his wife and she cheats on him with a richer man to get that money?

He's simply been stupid. That's unless he's poor.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Princefineman: 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
donstan18:
We so much cherish and value new things more than old ones thinking they are the best, forgetting that the new ones will still turn old.

Bruv, don't ever leave your good wife for a side chick because of sex. Sex is something any lady can offer, but not all ladies possesses wifely attributes.

Kindly keep your wife and do whatever that will bring you sexual happiness in a reasonable way without hurting your wife and family.

MAN!!!!!

DAMN!!!!!!!!!

I have read two of your pieces of advice and I can say you are da best.

You should consider opening a counselling shop.

WISDOM OF SOLOMON

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Ngozi123(f): 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
Eze2000:

He's simply been stupid. That's unless he's poor.

If he's a poor man but his wife meets a rich man who's willing to spend on her- who will you blame if she cheats on her husband?

I'm asking this question to see whether then men here are hypocrites or not.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by viceddy95(m): 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
byinks:

OP you have your answer.
You can have good sex life
And still keep your boring wife.
No mind the O P, suddenly his wife is now boring sexually after many years because one small girl give am different styles....

Na highness dy worry am..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by ochimanafriday: 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
Dont leave your wife for another woman because of unsatisfactory sex
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Ngozi123(f): 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Have you tried to juxtapose your wife's duties with that of your girlfriends? I'll quicly do that for you so you'll know how inconsiderate and selfish you are.

Your wife takes of the kids, cooks, does the chores, prolly school runs is on her and she still goes to work for money to support you in the home front. Does a mental calculation of how to satisfy everybody. while all your girlfriend does is take care of herself only. Eats out, (She can decide not to Cook for months) does laundry for only one prolly once a week.
So she has all the energy and time in the world to flirt with you and give you all the satisfaction. Mentally shes not worrying about what the children will eat, wear, and take to school which can be very draining on its own.

Now... how do you expect your wife, after doing all those energy draining activities to still have the energy to flirt or be all over you like your girlfriend?
This is pure wickedness against that innocent woman. Considering all she has sacrificed for this marriage.

Men.....

He doesn't deserve that woman and all of the men here that are advising him to keep cheating on his wife don't deserve good wives either undecided.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Eze2000(m): 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ngozi123:

If he's a poor man but his wife meets a rich man who's willing to spend on her- who will you blame if she cheats on her husband?

I'm asking this question to see whether then men here are hypocrites or not.

Ngozi, a married woman has no business has no excuse for allowing another man climb on top of her. The same applies to a man.

If either allows it for any reason, he or she has committed adultery. Simple.

Unfortunately, our society comes down harder on the woman.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Ngozi123(f): 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
Eze2000:

Ngozi, a married woman has no business has no excuse for allowing another man climb on top of her. The same applies to a man.

If either allows it for any reason, he or she has committed adultery. Simple.

Unfortunately, our society comes down harder on the woman.

Exactly. So why will people here be advising the man to keep doing it?
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Eze2000(m): 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ngozi123:

Exactly. So why will people here be advising the man to keep doing it?

Because our society is 'worldly'.

Are you Married? A Christian?
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Ngozi123(f): 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
Eze2000:

Because our society is 'worldly'.

Are you Married? A Christian?

That's true and, yes, I'm happily married and my husband and I are both Christians. We both view marriage as a sacrament and as such, it shouldn't be tainted in any way, shape or form.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by aalangel(f): 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
papaejima20199:
This is my first time posting NL , although I've been reading a lot in the last few months . I'll try to be as detailed as possible. I don't even know if I'm asking a question, or advice, or what. I just have to get some things out of my brain.

I’m 36 and my wife is 32. we've been married for 12 years and have two children, twins age 1. I would say happily married. As in, we don't fight, , never any abuse of any kind, no major life disagreements. I love my wife. She is a great mother, a great provider for the family, and we make a great team when it comes to raising our kids. However, she leaves me feeling undesired. Sexually, just intimacy in general, not feeling wanted or desired, missing that flirtatious quality that we all enjoy in a relationship. Our sex life has been on a steady decline, honestly since we got married. Less and less and less every year, and yes, kids make that even more difficult (and provide very easy excuses)

About 2 years ago, I was close to cheating. There was a girl at work that I flirted with often. We started hanging out , and we always seemed to end up talking, touching innocently, flirting, but nothing ever happened between us. The feeling this girl gave me inspired me to tell my wife how I was feeling, what I was missing, etc. I told her how important sex was to me, asked her what I could change, or if she needed to change something. Her response was that she "just didn't really think about it like you do" and that she would try to work on it. Well she didn't work on it, at all.

The flirty girl didn't work with me any more, and I lost that "flame" with her and let it go, and went about life as usual. I've been working a lot of hours over the last six months. I fell into this flirty relationship with one of my coworkers 22 and we just would have a lot of fun with one another. Mad sexual tension. A few months back things happen and she blows me. Its great. Best sex of my life. We set up plans to meet up off work hours and we do.

My coworker is in perfect shape. Its like my perfect woman. I love the way she loves me. She appreciates me, she satisfies me, she matches my sexual drive, and even exceeds it. She is everything I was missing in life, and I'm as happy as I've been in a long time. She is also crazy about me which feels unbelievable. Its been a while since someone has just wanted me to be happy and wanted to please me. I now consider her my girlfriend.

I don't wish to hurt my wife. But I do wish to be happy.

I do not wish for my children to grow up in a home with divorce. I want them to grow up with myself and my wife still being the team we've been so far, doing equal parts to take care of them, and always be there for them.

I realize a lot of what I'm saying are things that can't go together. I want to be with my girlfriend, I don't want to hurt my wife, and I don't want my kids to suffer . I can't have it all. Now I feel stuck

I need help because I can't seem to go through with this alone, and I have no one close enough with the time and level of trust that I can confide in, so I would really appreciate it if you'd offer me some advice.

Thanks for reading

Mtchewww...stupid story...
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Eze2000(m): 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ngozi123:

That's true and, yes, I'm happily married and my husband and I are both Christians. We both view marriage as a sacrament and as such, it shouldn't be tainted in any way, shape or form.

Yeah, I have that view too but haven't been able find a woman to share it with. I hope to find one very soon, God willing.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by adedayoa2(f): 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2020
Have you heard of the 80-20 rule? You wanna leave 80 to get the 20 you think you want so much. Dude, you go regret am.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by jimcaddy(m): 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
Most Nigerian women use their hands to do themselves. They will be refusing to give their husbands sex after marriage under the guise of "I have to look after the kids". Let me burst your mind. Many of your fellow women are out there to give your husband mind blowing sex...

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by jimcaddy(m): 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
Then also guys and ladies try and marry your match. I mean sexually.. If you have a high sex drive, marry someone who equally has a high drive. If its low, marry someone who has a low drive. Varying sex drives leads to cheating...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Osmomoh(m): 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
It is your responsibility to brig your wife back to sexual mood again. Devote time for her instead of wasting it with a strange woman. If you are not careful, this might be the beginning of your downfall bro. That girl has nothing to offer than her body while your wife is your helper.

Please stop it and go back to your wife, toast her the way you toast your newly catched gf.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by GoldPencil: 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
lol. bro. dont have to leave your wife. if wife wont play ball, you know what to do. just provide for the main family and keep things discreet. you wont be the first man to. wink
papaejima20199:
This is my first time posting NL , although I've been reading a lot in the last few months . I'll try to be as detailed as possible. I don't even know if I'm asking a question, or advice, or what. I just have to get some things out of my brain.

I’m 36 and my wife is 32. we've been married for 12 years and have two children, twins age 1. I would say happily married. As in, we don't fight, , never any abuse of any kind, no major life disagreements. I love my wife. She is a great mother, a great provider for the family, and we make a great team when it comes to raising our kids. However, she leaves me feeling undesired. Sexually, just intimacy in general, not feeling wanted or desired, missing that flirtatious quality that we all enjoy in a relationship. Our sex life has been on a steady decline, honestly since we got married. Less and less and less every year, and yes, kids make that even more difficult (and provide very easy excuses)

About 2 years ago, I was close to cheating. There was a girl at work that I flirted with often. We started hanging out , and we always seemed to end up talking, touching innocently, flirting, but nothing ever happened between us. The feeling this girl gave me inspired me to tell my wife how I was feeling, what I was missing, etc. I told her how important sex was to me, asked her what I could change, or if she needed to change something. Her response was that she "just didn't really think about it like you do" and that she would try to work on it. Well she didn't work on it, at all.

The flirty girl didn't work with me any more, and I lost that "flame" with her and let it go, and went about life as usual. I've been working a lot of hours over the last six months. I fell into this flirty relationship with one of my coworkers 22 and we just would have a lot of fun with one another. Mad sexual tension. A few months back things happen and she blows me. Its great. Best sex of my life. We set up plans to meet up off work hours and we do.

My coworker is in perfect shape. Its like my perfect woman. I love the way she loves me. She appreciates me, she satisfies me, she matches my sexual drive, and even exceeds it. She is everything I was missing in life, and I'm as happy as I've been in a long time. She is also crazy about me which feels unbelievable. Its been a while since someone has just wanted me to be happy and wanted to please me. I now consider her my girlfriend.

I do not wish for my children to grow up in a home with divorce. I want them to grow up with myself and my wife still being the team we've been so far, doing equal parts to take care of them, and always be there for them.

I realize a lot of what I'm saying are things that can't go together. I want to be with my girlfriend, I don't want to hurt my wife, and I don't want my kids to suffer . I can't have it all. Now I feel stuck

I need help because I can't seem to go through with this alone, and I have no one close enough with the time and level of trust that I can confide in, so I would really appreciate it if you'd offer me some advice.

Thanks for reading
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
Stray bullet kill you there!!!

Nansense!!!

Stop posting Fictions here!!!!
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by chibabypresh(f): 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
angry grin grin grin mimiking,,,i want to leave my wife for my girfriend because of sex,my dear go and make ur wife feel arouse romantic just like when u met her,osi mu na he want to leave her.abeg recieve sense now.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Blakjewelry(m): 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
papaejima20199:

Thanks for reading
Normally I don't comment once thread has gone this far, yet I have to say this. You seems to forget that every new relationship have sweet flame about it hence you see some people cheat but once both of you move in, the flame gradually die and if you want to get a taste you will have to go for a new one
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Midas01: 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
Tee Billz has joined the chat. If you know you know.
arck1:
Hian undecided undecided new monikers daily bringing in tales by moon light cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oga we yaff hia pleasssssssssss divorce your wife straight and Marry the edible catering. grin

Hiss
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by HeavenShield: 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
Some people will sit down and be playing with fire! Sex Sex Sex..Devil you are wicked. Unfortunately many do not learn..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
donstan18:
We so much cherish and value new things more than old ones thinking they are the best, forgetting that the new ones will still turn old.

Bruv, don't ever leave your good wife for a side chick because of sex. Sex is something any lady can offer, but not all ladies possesses wifely attributes.

Kindly keep your wife and do whatever that will bring you sexual happiness in a reasonable way without hurting your wife and family.

It is not as easy as you have said it ooo. If you are the man, what would u do? Put yourself in his shoes!
Anyway, I will advise him to call his wife again and talk things thru again and also putting cheating across to her as an option. No woman wants to share her husband with any other and I am sure she would do everything to keep her home.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by chigzypeace(f): 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
And ur wife will think you're the best thing in the world....
She is out of shape because of the kids she had 4u. Why not find a way to communicate with her and iron it out about ur sex life.
Pls don't hurt that woman and if you must cheat, cheat with respect!
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by sniperwolf(m): 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
donstan18:

WOW shocked
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by wisdomkid: 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
Did I read this correctly? 36 years with a 22 years old girl?
Nah, the age difference is huge.

Young adult abuse I'll call it.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by jimakeabi: 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
VILLAGE PEOPLE IS WORKING
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by extremelygolden: 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
Omar09:

Before it used to be women who are always this emotional. You'd be surprised that 22yo is just scheming. That girl don't love you. With that said, let's now talk about the problem here, YOU. That sexual desire you are getting from that your side chic, you can get that from your wife. You lack the skills to get what you want from your wife. You see women conform to the present environment, so she being cold about sex could be you are cold about sex around her. You've gotten too comfortable and is she. She might be waiting for you to make the move. Just come back from work, lay on the bed in your room naked and when she walks in, tell her to show you what's she's got, she should make you climax. Of course she will be off guard and all, she might not do it, she might do it. She does it, fine, build on it, always put her up for work. Always make her do the sex thing... Arouse her in weird ways. Then if she didn't oblige to it which I'm 50% sure she won't, then tell her she's driving you outside. And watch the spark return.

Don't ever wife that 22yo girl, you'd realize you made a mistake if you do it.

Maturity at its peak.

God bless you.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
donstan18:

Advanced level comments so far !!! Respect elder
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
donstan18:

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by amadiwati(m): 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
My opinion
It is rather unfortunate most people do not know why they go into marriage. People do not ask themselves this questions or don't give themselves an honest answer or they dont have a conversation at all. Bro, I am sorry you you're in this situation.
Please if sex and intimacy is reason don't quit. Keep to talking to her and in a very good and nice manner. Sometimes take her out. Eatry, karaoke, cinema. buy her gift. Hotel for weekend where it is just both of you. Just anywhere that is going to be just both of you experience.
For your gf. I hope she is aware you are married and you love your wife. Dont ever make promises to her you can't keep. As much as I dont support you in this act and try to you quit as soon as possible, dont put yourself in a position of jeopardy and please see to ending the relationship as soon as possible
papaejima20199:

Thanks for reading

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.