Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend (75321 Views)

Help! I Want To Leave My Wife / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Futureyahooboi(m): 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
You think leaving your wife because of sex to be with your side chick is the best right.

My mama use to tell me this, my son not everybody understand this saying " you dont never value what you have until you loss it "
Most marriages of nowadays lack the vibes and care just because you are married you don't do what you use to do when you were dating. Surprise her with gift, love her like when you guys were dating, take her out and tell her what drive you crazy when you see other woman.
I promise you she will be the kind of woman you have ever wanted..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by sirchrislatestn(m): 12:52am On Feb 09, 2020
donstan18:
We so much cherish and value new things more than old ones thinking they are the best, forgetting that the new ones will still turn old.

Bruv, don't ever leave your good wife for a side chick because of sex. Sex is something any lady can offer, but not all ladies possesses wifely attributes.

Kindly keep your wife and do whatever that will bring you sexual happiness in a reasonable way without hurting your wife and family.
carry ur bad advice go jor bad woman
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by EmpressT(f): 1:18am On Feb 09, 2020
I was opportuned to deliver a speech in my church on marriage and relationship matters for ladies who are of marriageable age. I will always tell singles that if you want to marry a life partner of your choice, pray your way to God. Whatever requirement you wish to admire in a man or woman which captures all areas of life, seek the face of God for direction and guidance. Only few will find it useful. Major reasons divorce is rampant in Africa is Sex and Irreconcilable differences among couples. We need to sit down and think through about marriage before ending up in misery.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Wettoid123: 5:35am On Feb 09, 2020
One of the fools spotted leaving your wife because of common sex from an olosho hmmmm I wonder how foolish some people are!
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by sparog(m): 6:16am On Feb 09, 2020
papaejima20199:
This is my first time posting NL , although I've been reading a lot in the last few months . I'll try to be as detailed as possible. I don't even know if I'm asking a question, or advice, or what. I just have to get some things out of my brain.

I’m 36 and my wife is 32. we've been married for 12 years and have two children, twins age 1. I would say happily married. As in, we don't fight, , never any abuse of any kind, no major life disagreements. I love my wife. She is a great mother, a great provider for the family, and we make a great team when it comes to raising our kids. However, she leaves me feeling undesired. Sexually, just intimacy in general, not feeling wanted or desired, missing that flirtatious quality that we all enjoy in a relationship. Our sex life has been on a steady decline, honestly since we got married. Less and less and less every year, and yes, kids make that even more difficult (and provide very easy excuses)

About 2 years ago, I was close to cheating. There was a girl at work that I flirted with often. We started hanging out , and we always seemed to end up talking, touching innocently, flirting, but nothing ever happened between us. The feeling this girl gave me inspired me to tell my wife how I was feeling, what I was missing, etc. I told her how important sex was to me, asked her what I could change, or if she needed to change something. Her response was that she "just didn't really think about it like you do" and that she would try to work on it. Well she didn't work on it, at all.

The flirty girl didn't work with me any more, and I lost that "flame" with her and let it go, and went about life as usual. I've been working a lot of hours over the last six months. I fell into this flirty relationship with one of my coworkers 22 and we just would have a lot of fun with one another. Mad sexual tension. A few months back things happen and she blows me. Its great. Best sex of my life. We set up plans to meet up off work hours and we do.

My coworker is in perfect shape. Its like my perfect woman. I love the way she loves me. She appreciates me, she satisfies me, she matches my sexual drive, and even exceeds it. She is everything I was missing in life, and I'm as happy as I've been in a long time. She is also crazy about me which feels unbelievable. Its been a while since someone has just wanted me to be happy and wanted to please me. I now consider her my girlfriend.

I don't wish to hurt my wife. But I do wish to be happy.

I do not wish for my children to grow up in a home with divorce. I want them to grow up with myself and my wife still being the team we've been so far, doing equal parts to take care of them, and always be there for them.

I realize a lot of what I'm saying are things that can't go together. I want to be with my girlfriend, I don't want to hurt my wife, and I don't want my kids to suffer . I can't have it all. Now I feel stuck

I need help because I can't seem to go through with this alone, and I have no one close enough with the time and level of trust that I can confide in, so I would really appreciate it if you'd offer me some advice.

Thanks for reading

Who told you you can't have it all

You're an African man mbok, you can marry her as a second wife and live happily ever after grin
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by maclatunji: 6:25am On Feb 09, 2020
papaejima20199:
This is my first time posting NL , although I've been reading a lot in the last few months . I'll try to be as detailed as possible. I don't even know if I'm asking a question, or advice, or what. I just have to get some things out of my brain.

I’m 36 and my wife is 32. we've been married for 12 years and have two children, twins age 1. I would say happily married. As in, we don't fight, , never any abuse of any kind, no major life disagreements. I love my wife. She is a great mother, a great provider for the family, and we make a great team when it comes to raising our kids. However, she leaves me feeling undesired. Sexually, just intimacy in general, not feeling wanted or desired, missing that flirtatious quality that we all enjoy in a relationship. Our sex life has been on a steady decline, honestly since we got married. Less and less and less every year, and yes, kids make that even more difficult (and provide very easy excuses)

About 2 years ago, I was close to cheating. There was a girl at work that I flirted with often. We started hanging out , and we always seemed to end up talking, touching innocently, flirting, but nothing ever happened between us. The feeling this girl gave me inspired me to tell my wife how I was feeling, what I was missing, etc. I told her how important sex was to me, asked her what I could change, or if she needed to change something. Her response was that she "just didn't really think about it like you do" and that she would try to work on it. Well she didn't work on it, at all.

The flirty girl didn't work with me any more, and I lost that "flame" with her and let it go, and went about life as usual. I've been working a lot of hours over the last six months. I fell into this flirty relationship with one of my coworkers 22 and we just would have a lot of fun with one another. Mad sexual tension. A few months back things happen and she blows me. Its great. Best sex of my life. We set up plans to meet up off work hours and we do.

My coworker is in perfect shape. Its like my perfect woman. I love the way she loves me. She appreciates me, she satisfies me, she matches my sexual drive, and even exceeds it. She is everything I was missing in life, and I'm as happy as I've been in a long time. She is also crazy about me which feels unbelievable. Its been a while since someone has just wanted me to be happy and wanted to please me. I now consider her my girlfriend.

I do not wish for my children to grow up in a home with divorce. I want them to grow up with myself and my wife still being the team we've been so far, doing equal parts to take care of them, and always be there for them.

I realize a lot of what I'm saying are things that can't go together. I want to be with my girlfriend, I don't want to hurt my wife, and I don't want my kids to suffer . I can't have it all. Now I feel stuck

I need help because I can't seem to go through with this alone, and I have no one close enough with the time and level of trust that I can confide in, so I would really appreciate it if you'd offer me some advice.

Thanks for reading

Stop cheating, research Islam. If you truly believe, maybe you can have more than one wife.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Dshocker(m): 7:11am On Feb 09, 2020
papaejima20199:

Thanks for reading

You are a selfish and wicked man.... What advice are you looking for,for us to tell you to dump your wife and go for your demonic co-worker?
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by efemena5050(m): 7:53am On Feb 09, 2020
papaejima20199:

Thanks for reading
reading ur post repulse me..... Mumu foolish idiot.....u want to leave ur wife bcus of an adventure.mind u tht tin is 22 ur wife is now matured.....think like a responsible matured man instead of a kid..... Rubbish
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by KenModi(m): 10:13am On Feb 09, 2020
papaejima20199:

Thanks for reading

Oga, you never said what else you have done to spice things up between you and your wife aside just talking to her. You need to put in more effort into your marriage and relationship with your wife; take her out, buy her stuff, especially randomly and unexpectedly, play with her, remember how things were before you married her and at the beginning of you marriage, try and go back to that stage and even do more. Then just watch how she would give you things (sexually) and do things to you without even asking.

As for your desire to be with your girlfriend because she gives you happiness sexually, hope you know its only a phase, one that would definitely pass away. What would you do when you get tired of this your girlfriend and having already divorced your wife?

Why divorce a good wife because of sex Something that can be worked upon, revived, improved and made better.

Oga better hold on to your wife and work on your marriage rather than looking for an easy way out

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by themanderon: 10:52am On Feb 09, 2020
And what makes you think that if you marry UR side chick her attitude towards sex will not change since I guess your wife was not like this at the initial stage? The devil is tempting you seriously to throw away the gold you have for sawdust and you are falling for his bait.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Mrcritic2: 11:11am On Feb 09, 2020
I would say talk to your wife again, try and make her feel young because for men its different old or young we do what ever we want for women, they feel the need to stop trying and accept things the way that they're... Come clean on what you've done and if she can't accept that part of it is her fault then maybe she's not the one for you. If you continue troubling yourself on this issue eventually things would come out on it's own.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Jubilee1982: 11:51am On Feb 09, 2020
But why would you marry a woman whom you are just less than 5 years older? I perceive you are seeing your wife as older than you now that is why you opted out for a fresh young girl of 22 years for sexual satisfaction. Men , always marry a woman that is at least 7 years younger than you are so that at some point in your marital life both of you would look equal in age as women tend to look older than men as they begin to conceive and bear children. That's my candid advice.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Jubilee1982: 11:52am On Feb 09, 2020
Jubilee1982:
But why would you marry a woman whom you are just less than 5 years older? I perceive you are seeing your wife as older than you now that is why you opted out for a fresh young girl of 22 years for sexual satisfaction. Men , always marry a woman that is at least 7 years younger than you are so that at some point in your marital life both of you would look equal in age as women tend to look older than men as they begin to conceive and bear children. That's my candid advice.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Jubilee1982: 11:54am On Feb 09, 2020
Mrcritic2:
I would say talk to your wife again, try and make her feel young because for men its different old or young we do what ever we want for women, they feel the need to stop trying and accept things the way that they're... Come clean on what you've done and if she can't accept that part of it is her fault then maybe she's not the one for you. If you continue troubling yourself on this issue eventually things would come out on it's own.
You are on point
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Zedoo(m): 11:55am On Feb 09, 2020
donstan18:
We so much cherish and value new things more than old ones thinking they are the best, forgetting that the new ones will still turn old.

Bruv, don't ever leave your good wife for a side chick because of sex. Sex is something any lady can offer, but not all ladies possesses wifely attributes.

Kindly keep your wife and do whatever that will bring you sexual happiness in a reasonable way without hurting your wife and family.

trash.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Ayiibobo(m): 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2020
Bros have u heard of something called dual citizenship......connect the dots wink
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Maisamari1994: 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
if you leave your wife i think you are making a big and fat mistake
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by OdenKelechi(m): 1:52am On Feb 10, 2020
The things happening these days tho
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Druss(m): 11:39am On Feb 10, 2020
This is plain 'see finish'. You disrespecting your marriage for what? sex? excuses to leave her because she is loyal? Go and read Proverbs and learn. Adultery is a fire that will burn you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by dinero101(m): 11:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
Bro... Fvck your wife well and you'll live each other more.... Make her want you
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 2:16am On Feb 12, 2020
grin grin grin cheesy

viceddy95:
shocked
So, is because of sex you want to leave your wife ,who has given you two beautiful kids for a young girl who is in her flirting and hoeing period because she dy give you different styles....

You see how devil is using you to manipulate yourself because of sex you can get from olosho house and still be at peace with your wife.....

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Bigblessed: 9:17am On Feb 12, 2020
Good because your girlfriend will soon leave you for her husband.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Khalidase83(m): 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
What are u waiting for? U don't need our opinion.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Mgbadike80: 10:30am On Feb 16, 2020
Ngozi123:

That's true and, yes, I'm happily married and my husband and I are both Christians. We both view marriage as a sacrament and as such, it shouldn't be tainted in any way, shape or form.
Nawa for you o.It's been a long time. I lost my phone details after a failed update.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by benzion72(m): 10:37am On Feb 16, 2020
Bros better retrace your steps
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Ifyjos(f): 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
Just stay strong and pray about it,she will change
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Diiiamoond: 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
Suppose you leave your wife, and in another few months this new girl gets bored and leaves you. How do you feel? you should be careful with it because there's no guarantee you'll be any happier with this girl.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by LYTEEN: 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.