Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,027 members, 7,953,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram (51981 Views)

Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos / I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom / Govt Will Procure Modern Fighting Equipment To End Boko Haram Madness – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by happYFingers(m): 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
Really ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by ojaysam25(m): 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
laughing in Swahili☺

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by PhantomProbe(m): 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
Roon9:
From all of us at RRQ and grillz we congratulate you sir. Anyone that is forthwith killed by boko haram only made himself a soft target for them.

Looks like na this grilling business all him supporters dey into o. Lol.... Wahala dey o
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by fredogheny: 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2020
I feel like stoning this man
Old man with old brain

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by SouLPoison(m): 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
a lot seems to be happening in the presidential villa

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Jaqenhghar: 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
NigeriaBam:
So Boko Haram has ended? Please help me check this Man Mouth Whether He just finish drink OGOGORO

MTN and 9mobile Data is available here at a Lowest Price. Check my Profile or Signature.
Na wetin dem Dey discuss for security meeting be that

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by jimmyLd101: 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2020
Shot the Bleep up! Useless old Man

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Tope96(m): 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
Really.? � �
It is well
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Siscooh: 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
Buhari has no fear for God

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Siscooh: 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
fredogheny:
I feel like stoning this man
Old man with old brain
I tried to read to the end several times but anger wouldn't let me

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Isuku01(m): 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
Does Buhari go through the speech prepared for him at all before reading publicly?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by holicupp(m): 11:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
blood of atiku

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Futureyahooboi(m): 11:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
Na now i know say we no get president for this country

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by wisekings: 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
I guess he forgot his brain in his handkerchief

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Legendguru: 11:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
How
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by One4me: 12:09am On Feb 07, 2020
The Presiden is saying what he knows!

The BLAME lies with the British Doctors, they must return the brain they stole, back to our President.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Enemyofpeace: 2:27am On Feb 07, 2020
The way Buhari is going he fit no make heaven o

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Benwallt(m): 4:39am On Feb 07, 2020
Lovelive:

I dey laffooo
he has turn Nigeria n Nigerians into a laffin stock
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Cchuks27(m): 5:00am On Feb 07, 2020
Well, according to the media this administration has made so much gain in terms of defeating the terrorist organization. All the best to the gallant men and women of the nigerian armed forces.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Seventy7kings: 5:40am On Feb 07, 2020
nedekid:

You forgot to thank our "darling" daddy and "sweet soculent" mummy for defeating Boko Haram.
lol.. cheesy
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by cardoctor(m): 6:11am On Feb 07, 2020
We have heard
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Roon9(m): 6:16am On Feb 07, 2020
PhantomProbe:

Looks like na this grilling business all him supporters dey into o. Lol.... Wahala dey o

Yes o we grill vultures and hyenas

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Obipat(m): 6:28am On Feb 07, 2020
It's not his fault, he doesn't know what happens around him. He reads what they gave him to read. Was he not the person that said he was surprised about the news of boko Haram. I fear anyone wey no fear APC

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Niaja4real(m): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2020
fergie001:

https://thenationonlineng.net/ive-kept-my-promise-to-end-bharam-says-buhari/

Yes you have.
I remember you said, you were going to that in a record two months time which you have successfully done.
You even promised to lead your troops in the front like a general that you're...
Clapp for yourself Mr.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Talkingoil(m): 9:20am On Feb 07, 2020
[quote author=fergie001 post=86428479]

https://thenationonlineng.net/ive-kept-my-promise-to-end-bharam-says-buhari/[/quote
Is this man toying with us or what]
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Risentouch(m): 9:37am On Feb 07, 2020
I just want to read comments and not that bihari long epistle of failure
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Ghenisean(m): 9:49am On Feb 07, 2020
This man eehhnnnn.
Well,all I have to say is,"my fellow country men,we all should brave up and tolerate this till 2023,and all of this will be over,and we should continue to pray for the only quick remedy for this disaster in this country even after this man lives,division,I mean the actualisation if The IPOB".

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by rhames(m): 9:52am On Feb 07, 2020
Ya Sha ogogoro ni?
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Eborty(m): 11:34am On Feb 07, 2020
Everyday we complain, but how can we as a citizen contribut to the security of the country. Even in our localities we still expect the president to make changes, which amaze me why are police being paid when they are charge to protect us. It also supprise me that some individuals can insult their president and they claimed to be a citizen.
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Geniyy(f): 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
This is the video am talking about grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS) / Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.