Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram (51791 Views)

Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos / I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom / Govt Will Procure Modern Fighting Equipment To End Boko Haram Madness – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by emonis88: 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
But people are seriously waiting for ur comment o! Abi u brush teeth finish come just Waka commot? Walahi I no good!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Seventy7kings: 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
Manna

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
even Lucifer marvels at THE LIES TELLING PROWESS OF THE REDUNDANT COUPIST!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by osaspotorico: 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2020
The day this fool go die,i go celebrate am pass abacha death.
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Uyi2017(m): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2020
it is better for a president to do something stupid than to say something stupid...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by olioxx(m): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2020
Im speechless. .

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
yahoo yahoo president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Charly68: 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
ZombieHUNT:
The zombie king on the beat....

I'm surprised that some of you are surprised by this news...

Nothing surprises me anymore about the dullard
Now I know the man is indeed a dullard who lives in the Paradise of ....

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Angrymode: 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2020
Blood of Cow!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by ultimatekint(m): 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
Does this man have sense at all? What kind of silly talk be this now? I know for sure that you will not be the President for ever, that is sure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by PapaAdanna: 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
Of course you have

I don't blame an illiterate old drunken herder like you

If some so called educated youths in Nigeria can assume that you of all people can be of any positive change to this country

Do anything to this country... I support you

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Kiddllc: 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
Comedian president grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by paix(m): 5:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
The man is right. Their family members are not among the ones in captivity, and their daughters are not raped. As far as he's concerned, he has kept his promise.
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
How do i tell my kids we once had a president like this cry cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by judgementyard(m): 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2020
Where that dead meat seller ?
May Thunder fahya all of them one by one
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by sapientia(m): 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2020
ZombieHUNT:
The zombie king on the beat....

I'm surprised that some of you are surprised by this news...

Nothing surprises me anymore about the dullard

Anyone that the lies and cluelessness of Buhari surprises have a single digit IQ (Though thats the first step for the conversion of NL Zs).

He is just repeating his gross incompetency back to back

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by judgementyard(m): 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
odinson1:
waiting for @ For his usual trash
Me too, but I know he won't try to make any comments

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2020
I give up undecided
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by AgentNairaland(f): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
What is yong wit you fefle, am I wron for sayin we have depited foko haram?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by chinonsolife342: 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
drizslim:
Buhari wen u go geh sense
he will never get sense I swear

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by olakintanj(m): 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Galadimabawa: 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
Same old shite dog just a different day
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Sunsets: 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ride on sir. For the past six years there has never been power outage in Nigeria. Americans are queuing to pick up Nigerian visa. Muritala Mohammed airport is being compared to Dubai airport. Talk of unemployment: you have also kept your promise by giving every employable adult a job. Nigeria is now the headquarters of richness and rich people. The other day NYPD came to Nigeria to study how our most efficient and effective internal security works. We now use 2019 Toyota corolla to run Keke. Even POTUS Trump just called Buhari a lively president while Cameroon said yesterday that we are fantastically scrupulous. Ride on Bubu. We love you.
fergie001:

https://thenationonlineng.net/ive-kept-my-promise-to-end-bharam-says-buhari/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Splashme: 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
Useless people in
Aso Rock
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Ustec: 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
fergie001:
So Boko Haram has ended?

Ode,
Read before you comment
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
tundess:
I applaud Buhari's audacity in proclaiming this. He has all the facts. The rest is fake news.
I've read that a peace deal in imminent. Along with a comprehensive DDR program underpinned by the Abacha loot proceeds. I know of people looking to set up dental practices and free trade zones in Bama, such is the enthusiasm about the next 6 months.
Wailers should hug a transformer they can find that works. In Sambisa.
Also, the US visa ban will only apply to certain communities in the East (specifically Anambra), Southern Kaduna, Plateau and Oniru, Lagos. Others will be given a more lenient appeal process. Lauretta has it on her tweet.
I swear this is the kind of information delivered to Buhari on daily basis.. He has no way to verify. Reason his family has to stay away from him

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
JasonScoolari:
When i said that this lifeless thing was born-to-fail, our resident gang of efulefu's will jump into my mention to misbehave.
Failure will be angry with you right now for associating Buhari with it.

This man don truly mad.
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Govo4me2u(m): 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
It seems his ear has stop working or he is no longer understanding things.
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
How exactly did we manage to end up in this man's hand,pls mr Shekau,if u are reading this or have heard it from ur boys,pls don't listen to that old cargo,he is drunk with lies and deceit, don't punish innocent citizens because of this man,if u must target anyone,let it be him and his family
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Ronnygold(f): 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
According to Mr President
fergie001:
So Boko Haram has ended?

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Nackzy: 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
sarrki:
sad
This One Hard baa?
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by fergie001: 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ustec:

Ode,
Read before you comment
At your age....I won't indulge you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) / Yakubu Gowon's Son, Musa, Returns After 22Years In Prison / Walter Onnoghen, Ex-CJN Standing In The Dock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.