Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? (96225 Views)

How Soon Does Lab Test Detect HIV Infection After Being Exposed? / World’s First Gene-edited Babies Created In China, To Resist HIV Infection / Little Girl Dies Of Ear Infection After 3 Lagos Hospitals Failed To Treat Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by CsRockefeller(m): 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2020
Look at how you young men are toying with your destines with reckless sex..

What happened about you seeing visions and dreaming dreams. Everything doesn't lie under the skirt of a lady.

Seek things above. Stop having irresponsible sex.

4 Likes

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by SKINDOGGY: 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
RunzMAN:

You mean your GF is different from prostitutes? undecided
Don't mind d idiot 'olosho get class nawa days olosho no fit allow u to finger them bcus of security wise maybe na dirty olosho 50 naira indomie he dy bang b4 grin.
Nawa days olosho no fit allow u use ur own condom u karị cm wink

2 Likes

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Makavelli25: 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
I have deleted this video smiley
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
my brother you have hiv
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by ralmix(m): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

She saw the sore and still had sex with you?
Back to your question, go for a test. Are we doctors? Most of us here are unemployed and hustling to get a job.
Meet someone who is qualified to diagnose you.

deep lol
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by meekparagon(m): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
Shame on you, you are not even ashamed to post this shit .
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2020
From experience,
You can go to Port Harcourt and carry a prostitute without Condom>>>U are Safe.
You can go to Bayelsa and carry a prostitute without Condom>>>U are Safe again.
You can also go to Kaduna and Carry a prostitute,these ones self no dey carry Condom coz of the Sharia Law>>>U are Safe again.
You can also go to Yola to Carry a Prostitute,better hausa girl with Hijab,Them ma sef no dey carry Condom>>>U are also Safe.
But You Say Imo State,Hope it's not O-Town( Owerri) Coz if na there?! My guy,U are Finished coz that's where they Share HIV and Aids upndan for as Cheap as 1k for the night.For there u suppose use TWO DOUBLE CONDOMS PLUS ONE extra BLACK WATERPROOF take protect urself do.
My Guy,Just advise ur friends and loved ones To always be on their Widas oooo when entering O-Town coz any mistake you are Finished ooo.
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Khaleell001(m): 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
meekparagon:
Shame on you, you are not even ashamed to post this shit .

You think people are shy these days?
They promote and propagate every filth to do and dunce around are busy liking his rubbish post.

Him eye go soon clear.

1 Like

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Idaraobong5(f): 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
Congratulations on the successful HIV transmission..
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Novaccines: 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
Wow
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by osazsky(m): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kia staph o my God worst than HIV kpele
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by worldclass68(m): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
Yes....from my one understanding,
Clearly u had an open sore.( Burst boil) and by whatever means came in contact with the Virgina fluid which would be surely contagious ( provided the person in question is infected with the said HIV)...there is much possibilities of contacting the virus especially with open sore....
Go for test, and another one in six month time cuz it might be detected just immediately after cantacting it.... provided it's so...

In other way.....the girl might be virus free.....
Peace!

I just finished bleeping someone bout 10 minutes ago....as I open nairaland main page come see HIV.....chia, my heart nearly come out lol....thank I used protection, I for not sleep whole night. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by KingK0ng: 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
akpoguma1989:

I used my hand that I used to remove the condom to clean the boil

What’s all these naaa?
Akpos Wetin dey condomise na? embarassed
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by HarunaWest(m): 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
emkz:
HIV can be transmitted through open carbuncles and furuncles.

You need to do an antibody test 90 days and in six months to receive an all-clear. While it is easier for women to collect STDs than men, you have been exposed. So get tested.

Good luck.
3 months don do...which one is 6 months again.
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by rattlesnake(m): 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
it may
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by lomprico(m): 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
akpoguma1989:
I travelled to imo state where I stayed at any hotel, I asked the receptionist to get a girl for me to spend the night, during the night we engaged in sex and used condom throughout after sex I discovered that I had a small boil that has burst on my abdomen.

My issue is that vagina fluid came in contact with my boil that has burst on my abdomen, is there any risk of having hiv, I am presently taking truvada but the side effects are much, note that the condom did not burst, am I at risk or just unnecessary worried

yes, u are infected grin
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
hhhh welcome to the system my brother i remembered a time i had sex for just 5mins and lead me to stress for morethan a year as i was doing it the condom bursted to my ignorance i went for hiv test the following day of my exposure nd it come out negative i was full of joy before the lab attendant asked me when last is your exposure i said what he said when last did u had an unprotectd sex i said yesterday he said i need to do the test 6months after my exposure to be sure im hiv negative i started sweating so i have to wait for 6months with thought of hiv in my mind everyday i waited for 10monthz untill i finally did the test that showed negative. so my brother i wish you happy waiting for 6months

5 Likes

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Wildivy(f): 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
Are you people ignoring the fact that op had to tell the receptionist to get a girl for him... Lol.. He should complain to the receptionist na.. No b who give am woman go hear e boil matter... Why e come b us wey no see the trade by batter exchange go come give advice... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 11:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
SUPERPACK:
I mean you should ZIP UP, That pleasure you seek in sex will burn out in an hour highest and you are left with nothing. Should you feel you can't do without it, go and marry so you can stick to one partner.
Y'all always want to make sex sound like an evil thing. Weird religious people. Lol. And sex isn't a good enough reason to want marriage.

1 Like

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by lottomkyes200: 11:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
Guy most prostitute are safer than the so call big girls u know. Reason is they hardly play without condoms but slay queens will give different guys free in the name of love.

1 Like

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Studyinchina200(m): 11:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
Blacks don’t read.

MrCork:

..bro u are fine... it's juss moskito bite...Nigeria moskito r on another level.

..anyways juss .find a chemist & buy parecetamol. The boil will disappear

Did u pour inside?
cheesy
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by safarigirl(f): 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
RunzMAN:

DROP Ur GF number let me prove u wrong
make I drop my own? Just Because you are sleeping with a prostitute doesn't make every girl in a relationship one.

Some of you are so messed up, I pity the woman who ends up with you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Studyinchina200(m): 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
You mean all olosho have hiv?
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Wonderboi90(m): 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
Keep quite my friend...sex kill you there undecided
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by chuggy(m): 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
akpoguma1989:

If you read very well, I used protection throughout
Hope you know protection is not 100 percent. E no worth all the drama
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Sensini123(m): 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
akpoguma1989:
It is not a sore, it is a boil with pus
You mean pox??
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Lastmankc(m): 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
akpoguma1989:
I travelled to imo state where I stayed at any hotel, I asked the receptionist to get a girl for me to spend the night, during the night we engaged in sex and used condom throughout after sex I discovered that I had a small boil that has burst on my abdomen.

My issue is that vagina fluid came in contact with my boil that has burst on my abdomen, is there any risk of having hiv, I am presently taking truvada but the side effects are much, note that the condom did not burst, am I at risk or just unnecessary worried
I can't even comprehend your grammar in the first place. Now, go back are watch your tenses.
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Kemibabi(f): 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
grin grin
You get bad mouth! grin
Blu03:
undecided

She saw the sore and still had sex with you?
Back to your question, go for a test. Are we doctors? Most of us here are unemployed and hustling to get a job.
Meet someone who is qualified to diagnose you.
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by sheriffindy(m): 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
GORILLA VIRUS.. i mean COROLLA VIRUS ALERT!!

grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by greencard: 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
akpoguma1989:

...in network voice...."HELLO MUMMY, I think you need to pray for @akpoguma1989 so many things weh u say make he no do if he reach IMO na him he go deh do oo...him Don deh sleep with opo him boil con burst him con come nairaland con lament...
HELLO MUMMY
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by hensben(m): 11:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
worldclass68:
Yes....from my one understanding,
Clearly u had an open sore.( Burst boil) and by whatever means came in contact with the Virgina fluid which would be surely contagious ( provided the person in question is infected with the said HIV)...there is much possibilities of contacting the virus especially with open sore....
Go for test, and another one in six month time cuz it might be detected just immediately after cantacting it.... provided it's so...

In other way.....the girl might be virus free.....
Peace!

I just finished bleeping someone bout 10 minutes ago....as I open nairaland main page come see HIV.....chia, my heart nearly come out lol....thank I used protection, I for not sleep whole night. grin grin grin
My brother the fear wey pass am nor Dey.

1 Like

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Akpacha(m): 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
Olosho fucker! U see ur life? U better go do proper sheck on urself, I pity u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What To Do When Snake Bites You And There Is No Hospital Nearby? / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.