Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? (96121 Views)

How Soon Does Lab Test Detect HIV Infection After Being Exposed? / World’s First Gene-edited Babies Created In China, To Resist HIV Infection / Little Girl Dies Of Ear Infection After 3 Lagos Hospitals Failed To Treat Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by pfadom: 5:27am On Feb 08, 2020
akpoguma1989:
At least I used condom what of you that have sex with your olosho girlfriend thinking she is clean

Any man or woman with multiple sex partners is a prostitute. Why one gets paid financially, the other gets paid emotionally.

Bros, you are also a prostitute!

1 Like

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by xendra: 5:28am On Feb 08, 2020
akpoguma1989:
Mrs holy Dan though, you do not have what to say so keep quiet, na people like you dey Bleep for one sachet of indomie
ode, does that look like a lady to you? cheap ass, who'll support a dirty act of sleeping around. you are the real mumu.

naso una go dey contact diseases since una no fit get sense

1 Like

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by obaaderemi: 5:34am On Feb 08, 2020
Midas01:
Look at this fool. You're still here running your filthy mouth when you should be more concerned about your sore and possible predisposition to HIV, Hepatitis B and whatever nonsense you may have contacted.

You're here opening your gutter mouth calling women olosho but still fvcking those olosho in private. What is the difference between you and olosho now? Maybe you should start by asking your own olosho mother wether she uses protection with your dad after finishing with her customers.

Block head!
grin It's just funny the way many Nigerians think these days. Studies have shown consistently that HIV AIDS and other STDs are more widespread among commercial sex workers than any other group of women. Yet, idiots say things like: olosho no dey get AIDS. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by obaaderemi: 5:34am On Feb 08, 2020
xendra:
ode, does that look like a lady to you? cheap ass, who'll support a dirty act of sleeping around. you are the real mumu.

naso una go dey contact diseases since una no fit get sense
grin

1 Like

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Afrikween(f): 5:41am On Feb 08, 2020
akpoguma1989:
I travelled to imo state where I stayed at any hotel, I asked the receptionist to get a girl for me to spend the night, during the night we engaged in sex and used condom throughout after sex I discovered that I had a small boil that has burst on my abdomen.

My issue is that vagina fluid came in contact with my boil that has burst on my abdomen, is there any risk of having hiv, I am presently taking truvada but the side effects are much, note that the condom did not burst, am I at risk or just unnecessary worried
Go and do HIV test to be sure, and stop asking dumb questions.
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by MoIbrahim: 5:42am On Feb 08, 2020
HIV and hepatitis transmission can happen when a body fluid (e.g. pus, blood, vaginal discharge, etc) come in contact with lesion on the skin (e.g. bruise, burst boil, sore etc). The risk is there, so better see a good doctor immediately.

akpoguma1989:

If you read very well, I used protection throughout
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Atalachi(m): 5:45am On Feb 08, 2020
You get boil, still your joystick de stand.

1 Like

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:49am On Feb 08, 2020
From the look of things.

You already have AIDS and have few years to live
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Burruchaga71(m): 5:49am On Feb 08, 2020
We are talking about Corona Virus and u are still talking about HIV. Respect ur self
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by black9: 5:51am On Feb 08, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

She saw the sore and still had sex with you?
Back to your question, go for a test. Are we doctors? Most of us here are unemployed and hustling to get a job.
Meet someone who is qualified to diagnose you.

Bastard but right. Check out this list to be informed

https://link.medium.com/xlfpnnK0T3

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by MartinsD12(m): 6:08am On Feb 08, 2020
akpoguma1989:
I travelled to imo state where I stayed at any hotel, I asked the receptionist to get a girl for me to spend the night, during the night we engaged in sex and used condom throughout after sex I discovered that I had a small boil that has burst on my abdomen.

My issue is that vagina fluid came in contact with my boil that has burst on my abdomen, is there any risk of having hiv, I am presently taking truvada but the side effects are much, note that the condom did not burst, am I at risk or just unnecessary worried
See question, go meet doctor
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by larryking540: 6:11am On Feb 08, 2020
akpoguma1989:

Bro next time just abstain from it ,
Better still hold yourself and when you get around ur vicinity or state u can always call on some one u trust ,,even though trust is involved ,still wear your condom

1 Like

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by kunyeo(m): 6:22am On Feb 08, 2020
akpoguma1989:

A lot of things I read on this platform that I find rather ridiculous-You are on a trip,saw a prostitute and just slept with her without considering the health and spiritual implication.No wonder,so many untimely death in our generation!

1 Like

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Chizuru01(m): 6:22am On Feb 08, 2020
akpoguma1989:

Guy, Olosho hardly release body fluid. That is an oil she rubbed on her vagina. Nothing to worry about. Those Ashawo are more careful than newly disvirgined girls

1 Like

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by kunyeo(m): 6:24am On Feb 08, 2020
akpoguma1989:

Frankly dont understand this generation-You picked up a girl you dont know from Adam without considering the health or spiritual implication! No wonder so much untimely death in our time!

1 Like

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by olat11: 6:25am On Feb 08, 2020
Bro, all is well.

Just pray that God shd give u second chance.�
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Eddieofficial2: 6:31am On Feb 08, 2020
Test for coronavirus
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Scottallen: 6:32am On Feb 08, 2020
akpoguma1989:

Your case tire me! You traveled to Imo State just to bleep Ashawo. Hmm! Well, enjoy your fvckery and good luck in your next adventure!
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Darevofpeace(m): 6:38am On Feb 08, 2020
sanemind2:
but how come the vagina fluid cum enter ur boil,abi ur own stuff dey very close to ur abdomen

It was the effect of his body movement of up and down on the girl.
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by charlsecy(m): 6:40am On Feb 08, 2020
akpoguma1989:
My issue is that vagina fluid came in contact with my boil that has burst on my abdomen, is there any risk of having hiv...
Risk is low, but you may want to consider PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis).
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by engrelvis(m): 6:40am On Feb 08, 2020
Kylekent59:
Some times I laugh when people say they used protection?

They call condom protection.

You have forgotten that a bleeding gum could also transmit the virus, that's if you both have it.

A guy sucked a lady pussy during the period of harmattan. As we all know, harmattan usually create a sore in the lips, he was busy sucking.

He gat lucky the girl was negative, if not, story would change.

I still don't understand the spirit behind the urge to sleeping with a prostitute.

This is how I take prostitutes / private ashewo: they are like those public toilet that is very dirty, with different colour of rust in the water closet, walls and tiles with unpleasant odour.

Now back to the post, you are at a risk that's if the boil is opened.
thank u bro but there r modern prostitutes now-dey r called runs girl.

1 Like

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by MUSACALLY(m): 6:43am On Feb 08, 2020
akpoguma1989:

Go to the nearest medical facility and ask for Prep (Post Exposure Prophylaxis) you should take it 72 hours from the incident else it wont work.
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:43am On Feb 08, 2020
The fear on STI/HIV is the beginning of boil explosions grin

OP, next time be mindful.
most girls in that state are not to be trusted with STIs/HIV. just go do checkup before it is too late.
or probably, go for PEP.

let's be guided.

stay blessed, bro.
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by westerngezy(m): 6:44am On Feb 08, 2020
Guess you started Post exposure prophylaxis before 72hrs after the act. Just take truvada for 30days and u will be fine though the drug is too strong and best taken at night. You will be fine..cheers!
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Promomarlie: 6:44am On Feb 08, 2020
akpoguma1989:

So why are you still worried?! I laff in tongues
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by William6178: 6:45am On Feb 08, 2020
See blew
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Promomarlie: 6:47am On Feb 08, 2020
engrelvis:
thank u bro but there r modern prostitutes now-dey r called runs girl.

You're even defending prostitution, get yourself a good girl abeg and control your pad when you're away for a short time
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Promomarlie: 6:50am On Feb 08, 2020
Chizuru01:

Guy, Olosho hardly release body fluid. That is an oil she rubbed on her vagina. Nothing to worry about. Those Ashawo are more careful than newly disvirgined girls

I swear those ashewo no dey cum
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by yommen: 6:59am On Feb 08, 2020
akpoguma1989:

Gbe enu e soun!!! Just a night, you couldn't just yourself? I see self control is not a good idea to you.

1 Like

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by gaskiyamagana: 6:59am On Feb 08, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

She saw the sore and still had sex with you?
Back to your question, go for a test. Are we doctors? Most of us here are unemployed and hustling to get a job.
Meet someone who is qualified to diagnose you.
Those of u, not most of us.
If only you know how some of us are benefiting from the Forum u will not say dat.
Whether you like it or not, we are qualified to tell him that he is +or - Aid patronizer, if he did get it for Imo, he go get am for Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by chinedumoooo: 7:01am On Feb 08, 2020
Avoiding putting yourselves in a tight corner.
You are now infected with STD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi / Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.