Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done To Have Sex With A Lady? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done To Have Sex With A Lady? (14079 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done To Have Sex With A Lady? by seanwilliam(m): 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
delectablegyal:

you have turned to a philanderer nowcheesy. I do see your sexcapade in ashewo beer parlour. bad guycheesy.
when I entered higher institution, na den I see say relationship with most girls no worth am.. na to chop and go..I WAS a loyal boy grin
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done To Have Sex With A Lady? by delectablegyal(f): 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2020
seanwilliam:
when I entered higher institution, na den I see say relationship with most girls no worth am.. na to chop and go..I WAS a loyal boy grin

which school you go?
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done To Have Sex With A Lady? by placeofallure(f): 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
Tayor23:
born again and still single right?
Not single, did I disappoint you?
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done To Have Sex With A Lady? by isyourboy(m): 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2020
placeofallure:
Hmmmn men could be desperately desperate at times.

Way way back, he used to fill our drum with water everyday among other errands, This was an exercise in futility las las.

Another, he renounced his religion. Every member of his family, extended and nuclear, are moslems. Even the mosquito in their house be moslem, yet he was attending church with me and became a Bro..... grin

Yet another, ran away from home, wife and kids inclusive, to be with me. Admittedly, I love this at first cos the wife is no good. I won't bother you with details about that. But for the kids, I had to send him back. And I think because of me, he became a bad husband too but he won't admit it. I think they're separated now. And me, I'm born again now.

is your pussy that Sweet?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done To Have Sex With A Lady? by placeofallure(f): 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
isyourboy:

is your pussy that Sweet?
Jamb question
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done To Have Sex With A Lady? by DennisEche(m): 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
Mine was in His plateau state, was in Ss1 then, met this fine babe call Stephanie she was in ss2 and she lives within the neighborhood. I go visit their house everyday after school, during val I go buy her perfume while I no get my own personal perf. Everyday I de sing style plus,celine Dion, Rkelly and plantashun boiz give her unto say I de form lover boy, Lo and behold na one bros for unijos de chop Steph. I no even her pant. Steph invade you reading this you forgiven

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done To Have Sex With A Lady? by delectablegyal(f): 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
DennisEche:
Mine was in His plateau state, was in Ss1 then, met this fine babe call Stephanie she was in ss2 and she lives within the neighborhood. I go visit their house everyday after school, during val I go buy her perfume while I no get my own personal perf. Everyday I de sing style plus,celine Dion, Rkelly and plantashun boiz give her unto say I de form lover boy, Lo and behold na one bros for unijos de chop Steph. I no even her pant. Steph invade you reading this you forgiven

you dey form lover boy. you be yemi my lover?cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done To Have Sex With A Lady? by aylive02(m): 10:46am On May 14, 2020
cool
abuuzy:
Sold my new blackberry in school then curve 8,can't really remember the prize then,my school was in ekiti had to travel to Benin republic,The school there Northern American University houdugbe..,to see her without a phone, immigrations officers chop my money taya,left my school around 5am got to her hotel around 7pm I know still see her chop OMOLOLA....

In a nutshell I crossed borders without my parents knowing to go do that thing....
my brother, what you did was crazier than craziest grin
abuuzy:
Sold my new blackberry in school then curve 8,can't really remember the prize then,my school was in ekiti had to travel to Benin republic,The school there Northern American University houdugbe..,to see her without a phone, immigrations officers chop my money taya,left my school around 5am got to her hotel around 7pm I know still see her chop OMOLOLA....

In a nutshell I crossed borders without my parents knowing to go do that thing....
my brother, what you did was crazier than craziest
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done To Have Sex With A Lady? by grandpoh(m): 11:54pm On May 16, 2020
Injected her drink with Spanish fly...
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done To Have Sex With A Lady? by MoneyMindset(m): 11:01am On May 17, 2020
Ladylite:
Married my sister
Your beauitful i wouldnt mind taking the steps he did for you
Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done To Have Sex With A Lady? by Shuggaa: 9:42am On May 18, 2020
grandpoh:
Injected her drink with Spanish fly...

Did she fall for it,cause the last time i tried the girl didn't get arousal

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done To Have Sex With A Lady? by delectablegyal(f): 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latest legs in town ( photos ) / Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might / Busty Lady With Gigantic Boobs Celebrates As She Graduates From Covenant Uni (pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.