Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

My Girlfriend Is Being Forced Into Marriage - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Being Forced Into Marriage (39982 Views)

Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? / Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Forced Into Marriage by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

The bone of contention isn't about saving his relationship. It's more about a little girl being married off to an old man (most likely) whom she's never met or loves.

NA HIS DAUGHTER AND IT IS THEIR CULTURE !
Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Forced Into Marriage by alphaNomega: 10:55am On Feb 09, 2020
Forced17:
Good morning Nairalanders

This has been eating me up for days. Me and this girl have been together for 3 years now, she's 17 and I'm 19.

I accept all bashings for being in a relationship at this age, she's the last born though and we perfectly understand each other.

Now her father is forcing her to marry a man in Kaduna, she refused and the father threatened to throw her and her siblings including the mum out into the streets or send them to the village if she doesn't marry the man.

Now she hasn't even for days now and she's contemplating on taking her life and she just told me about this yesterday and this has brought me down so much. I don't know what to do, I need help. This is about her future, I don't want her to be forced to become a mother at 17 and living under a man she doesn't know.

She has only three weeks before the man comes to take her away.
My girlfriend is being sold into marriage and I don't know what to do.

I need help, I'm heartbroken��
I don't know who can help me push this to front page

A 13 year old has learned to build/assemble his own PC. As old as you are, the biggest issue giving you sleepless night is another girl's vagina. After 10 years, you would wonder why the country is backwards. It is because there are so many idíots like you

Re: My Girlfriend Is Being Forced Into Marriage by Judybash93(m): 4:25am On Dec 03, 2020
Quality20:
in Islam parents are highly responsible for their children and wards under them. Pls allow the man do as he please, he isn't going to hurt his daughter. she is under his care and will account for her on judgement day. Pls don't spoil another man's family, u are only a random boyfriend who might eventually use,dump n spoil d innocent girls life.
I'm myself dating a Hausa lady and I know n accept that the father can chose to marry her out to any man he wish and I can't question that. Even though I love her, I'm not going to tell her to rebel against her parents. I repeat, don't spoil things for other ppl, u r not responsible for this girl and u can't change that. Cultures vary a lot, u can't impose ur cultural views on others

Please, don't have kids

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.