Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,378 members, 7,822,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? (25235 Views)

See Number 47 And 48 Of This Mock Examination Question In Cross River State / See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam / Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by lacastre: 11:15am On Feb 08, 2020
In ss2 oo...our English language was sick so another woman was taking us,she sneezed and every body said sorry ma,she said No, that who can give d correct response....
Na so I jumped up oo....bless the bacteria....

I'm the first person she beat in that class plus Abbey system

8 Likes

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Abeyjide: 11:16am On Feb 08, 2020
my primary school days, teacher asked what type of mineral resources do we have and immediately I raised up my hand
answer= coke ,fanta,7 up
I was so happy that very day.

10 Likes

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Ddontee: 11:16am On Feb 08, 2020
I was 9 in pry 5, I was sleeping during lesson and the teacher was talking about canoes from an English passage she asked a question which I didn't even hear and ask someone to tap me to answer the question, immediately I shouted SAILOR'S and the whole class just look at me and started laughing. The teacher just send me out to stand till end of class.

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Professorcplus(m): 11:17am On Feb 08, 2020
I was watching movie with other kids in one of our neighbour's face me I face u house while the mother is teaching her daughter of primary 3 types of shapes. All the kids around were about the same class group of primary 2/3. She ask her daughter to spell RECTANGLE. None of the kids could spell it until the question was directed to me. On a normal day I know I couldn't spell but I just have to spit out some gibberish letters. So I first made out some audible sounds few times squeezing my face and looking up.
Rec- R. E. C.
Tan- T. A. N.
Gle- G. L. E.

I was surprised when I heard please clap for him grin . In my mind I was like, am I correct? So never underestimate yourself until you try it out

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 08, 2020
illitrate:
Principal: Mr man, how come you passed 9 subjects and failed only English?

Me: sir, dont mind the examiners, they said I passed 9 subjects and failed English, which language did I use in writing thr subjects I passed l?
Smart ass.

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by IamPlato(m): 11:22am On Feb 08, 2020
Joystark:

I'm not active there, so im wondering...
Joy Whats Up? You Remember Me?
Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Liposure: 11:23am On Feb 08, 2020
During a speech class in 400level. My lecturer asked: what truth is spoken in d church i answer and said 'gospel truth'

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Okiajnr(m): 11:24am On Feb 08, 2020
During my first year in school , the first exam I wrote in Uni I didn't have time to prepare for the exam because I was busy with other school activities. Out of six questions to answer four, I swear I no know shingbai. One hour already gone no idea what to write, one spirit whispered to me to just full my book with anything rather than submitting a blank paper. Na so I start to write anything wey enter head o, before I know book don full. Las Las how I manage get C for the course Na only God know

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by eldeens: 11:24am On Feb 08, 2020
Back then in secondary school, our Mathematics teacher is from Ghana, whenever he is solving math on the board, he like to say all the steps out loud and I will say "sometimes",

Example;

Teacher: 3 + 3 = 6

Me: sometimes

Teacher: 3 + 3 is 6 al the times
Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 11:24am On Feb 08, 2020
I did one zoology course in my 300L in UI, Parasitology, When it came to the practical aspect when we were asked to identify specimen in a slide using the microscope. I checked and I didn't see anything,so I wrote BLANK SLIDE in my answer booklet

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by sadi78: 11:25am On Feb 08, 2020
It is when i was in SS1, our Geography teacher asked me to mention ocean in the world, i start by mentioning Tiga Dam in Kano.. From that day my name changed to Tiga dam.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 08, 2020
Ausrichie:

Smart ass.

��
Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Kevinsamba: 11:26am On Feb 08, 2020
During our CA I was asked to list five similarities between living and none living things.
My people I had listed up to four and was stuck in the fifth one. I was at the fifth one oooooo till I heard pencils up! I immediately scribbled down THEY ARE ALL CREATED BY GOD. to my greatest surprise, the teacher gave me a five over five with a smiling face and a statement by the side “YES OOO!" smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by eldeens: 11:27am On Feb 08, 2020
modsfucker:

Yeah

Me too I saw u on Twitter but you guys didn't see me, because I was on Okada and the bigger is speeding

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by boundlezz(m): 11:34am On Feb 08, 2020
I was in PRI 2 and d teacher asked "what's d opposite of comfortable? Sharp guy wey I b I said comforchair

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by modsfucker: 11:37am On Feb 08, 2020
Joystark:

I'm not active there, so im wondering...

Lolz... It was 2go not twitter, sorry.
Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by missimelda01(f): 11:40am On Feb 08, 2020
I almost dropped my phone while laughing grin
Sunnycliff:
Do I even answer off point?

The day I was asked the meaning of sanguine in temperament! I didn't hear well I thought it was sardine, that was how I started talking about sardine. Everyone was taken aback as I was serious in my description.

I got myself later and was so filled with shame that they nearly named me SARDINE
Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Papanwamaikpe: 11:40am On Feb 08, 2020
Economics Teacher: What is money?

Me: Money is the root of all evil.

Teacher: Leave my class grin

5 Likes

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Liposure: 11:45am On Feb 08, 2020
Back When i was a child. i was asked in sunday school 2 mention a type of illness. i answered: mosquito bite

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by gibsonwales(m): 11:45am On Feb 08, 2020
It happened in 2003, when I was in SS1, during English-Literature class. Our teacher wrote a sentence and asked what part of speech it belongs to. I codedly answered, ANIMAL KINGDOM. Na so my crazy friend sitting beside me burst speaker. I chop wetin dem deh call 'pankere' that day

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Sunnycliff(m): 11:47am On Feb 08, 2020
missimelda01:
I almost dropped my phone while laughing grin

Am ashamed pls stop!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Khriztarl(f): 11:51am On Feb 08, 2020
I remember in my ss1 when my physics teacher asked for two conductors apart from iron and copper..i kept hiding my face as i was thinking of what to say..then suddenly he pointed me..
i stood up and was still thinking when my sit mate whispered bus conductor..
i didnt know when i said it out..
The man just folded his hand and was starring at me i couldnt faint..

18 Likes

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by souldeep(m): 11:52am On Feb 08, 2020
During sec. schools days, a teacher ask the class what we understood by albinism, a friend relied:
[b]Albinism can be defined as an unfortunate African white body.

7 Likes

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by OlawaleBammie: 11:52am On Feb 08, 2020
Sunnybabe:
mine was in higher institution then, the lecturer asked us the meaning of "route" and I shouted the meaning in Yoruba as "opopona" Na so one city guy said "see as the one dey talk lyk babalawo (herbalist) which kind conc. Yoruba be that". that's how all of the class burst into laughter including the lecturer self

lol, dat said guy burst my brain
Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by chival(f): 11:53am On Feb 08, 2020
suremahn:
mine was madddd

I was in primary school then our teacher gave example......

long longer longest

short shorter shortest

loud louder loudest

then class work and my answers

good gooder goodest

wife wifer wifest

bad bader badest

baby babier babiest

I was so flogged that day ehn madd experience
This cannot be true because there are no comparative forms for the words wife and baby.

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Tunbolity(m): 11:53am On Feb 08, 2020
sadi78:
It is when i was in SS1, our Geography teacher asked me to mention ocean in the world, i start by mentioning Tiga Dam in Kano.. From that day my name changed to Tiga dam.
Wanan Kanawa so sai. I knew Tiga dam when I was at Bagauda Kano Law School

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by NWABUKA007(m): 11:58am On Feb 08, 2020
Funny o
lol
well mine

was In ND 2, exams food and beverage class
we were asked what is the meaning of ChEF DE PARTE me: it means the chef that works at the party
funny enough co-course mate copied and paste
lols

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by OlawaleBammie: 11:58am On Feb 08, 2020
suremahn:
mine was madddd

I was in primary school then our teacher gave example......

long longer longest

short shorter shortest

loud louder loudest

then class work and my answers

good gooder goodest

wife wifer wifest

bad bader badest

baby babier babiest

I was so flogged that day ehn madd experience

I smell lies here bro...

ur teacher shouldnt b too dumb to give you guys words like..."wife, baby" as adjectives to change to superlatives or comparatives..

unless u went to UMUKORO DEVELOPMENT COMMUNITY GRAMMAR SCHOOL.

8 Likes

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by khen10: 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
One time in secondary school French class, dude was asked to interpret "l'aide au succes" he got up confidently and said, Laide has success

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Eziokwugbaoto: 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
That should be in my primary 6 or Jss1 can't remember exactly. We were asked the opposite of 'Transparent' in an English exam.
So Nwa guy looked to the hills, to the mountains and the valleys and asked "From whence cometh my help". Even the most brilliant girl in our class no know am sef. I am sure even some of our teachers then didn't know the answer. Some NLs even as I'm typing this now don't know the answer without the help of 'google' or dictionary. And the idiot that set the exam expected us to know the opposite of 'Transparent' at such a young age e no see 'up', 'back', 'boy' and other simple simple ones ask us. Na im guys begin 'reason out of the box' as my motivational speaker friends would say. Come see answers dah day. I suggest Oxford dictionary team should conduct a research for those exam scripts and get new words to add to their 15th edition. Some were writing Transparents, transuncle, trans guardian. The few knowledgeable ones amongst us wrote transfer, transportation, transport etc. Me ah kukuma write 'Transchild/transchildren' they should choose one. You are either the parent or the child. Period!!!!
I cannot come and go and hang mysef.

11 Likes

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Eagleboney(m): 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
dedons:
During one of our exams, we were asked to explain how reproduction take place in humans...

I just picked my pencil and drew a pen1s inside a vag1na and submitted.

I was placed on one month suspension after that.

Hahaha
Choi !!

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Rahyberg(m): 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
Mine was funny.
That was when I was in jss3, so we're having social studies class and the teacher ask a question
Teacher: What do we export out of Nigeria?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist / Fed. Poly Ado-ekiti Post Utme New Date / University Of Lagos Cut-Off Mark 2017/2018 Is Out. Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.