Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (109616 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by naijaboy756: 9:48pm On May 05, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

It's a good dream...ask God to fulfil His plan for ur life. Eph 5.17. bless u
Thanks Man of God
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by raymondFirstborn(m): 9:54pm On May 05, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

That may be the spiritual name of your dad... You are supposed to be seeking the face of God in everything you do. Make sure you seek the face of God henceforth. They came to bring you a message and that is the point. Sometimes we run away from what we should have done to make us on the right track. Please turn to God. bless u

OK
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by missidy: 1:27am On May 06, 2020
Thank you very much. May God continue to bless you abundantly and keep using you for His works.

yinkaadesegha:

How else do u want to know that the fasting worked? These are what is revealed to u in the spiritual realm.
Pray for your mother, secondly if you are job seeker the lord had answered your prayers. Pray for its manifestation because u have been given a job at the spiritual realm but it remains for its manifestation physically and that when you need to pray for its manifestation. Give to the poor, give to God's work etc... bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ikechemez(m): 2:46am On May 06, 2020
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Fetula4u: 3:01am On May 06, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Pray against every spirit of death around u and your love ones.... Gen 1.1-3..ask the lord to shine His light on every darkness in your life in Jesus name. stay safe sir.
Thank you sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by PETERSHOR(m): 5:18am On May 06, 2020
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by StrongWoman333(f): 6:25am On May 06, 2020
smiley
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ikechemez(m): 8:33am On May 06, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

First dream means backwardness, setback.... pray well against it.
Second dream still backwardness...u need to be delivered from the spirit of backwardness. Obadiah 1.17, and exodus 14.15....ask God to move your life forward
Third dream you need to cry out to God for intervention, if pray very well, the way you will complete will be surprising to u. Bless u.

Thanks bro.
Please I want you to guide me on how to be delivered. Is it prayers I can do by myself? If yes please guide me as I just had a repeated dream again after midnight prayer.

I saw myself sitting beside my former manager discussing what I can't really remember.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by kapich: 9:39am On May 06, 2020
Good morning. I had this dream where I was in a church with lots of people. A man was sitting at the alter. So he announced he will sign everyone's documents. That we should come then I realized my wife's document were not with me but mine was. I decided to rush back home to get hers. But unfortunately, I was not able to get back to sign my document nor get hers.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Kemzeee1(f): 10:04am On May 06, 2020
Good morning Brother yinka. May the good Lord replenish you ijn. Please sir I had a dream this night where I was in a place like a church for service and my father in the Lord move towards me from the ulter among the congregation, and he told me to kneel so he can pray for me, immediately I knelt down before him , he begin to pray for me and something tell me to hold is two leg tight and pour out my mind, like he must bless me today, so I begin to weep and hold is two leg and I was telling him daddy I need to get marry , I need my husband . Like I want it now now . Those are word I was saying repeatedly and I was weeping.while he pray for me. And he said something like I will get married in due time that I should keep praying. And woke up. Note sir am due for marriage.am in my 30s
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Ofure111(m): 12:48pm On May 06, 2020
Gudaftunun sir!!!!I finished youth service middle last year and have been praying to God for a job all to no avail.please sir which bible verse can you describe for me to make my prayers more effective and quick to answer,because am tired of staying in my parents house
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 06, 2020
Good morning sir
I had this dream of recent, someone gave me a note with congratulations written on it and a phone number, what does it mean, please help interpret, i need answers, thanks, God bless you sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 10:56pm On May 06, 2020
PETERSHOR:
I had a dream where I saw myself walking happily with 3 big white hen, 2 on my left hand and 1 on my right hand.
Secondly, I saw myself in the hospital as a worker but I wasn't working with pressure or tension there and when the boss of the hospital arrive, he greeted me with respect as if am one kind special worker.

This is a good dream....you are about to be fruitful in life, God has prepared you to a place u will be fruitful, keep praying and praising God for its manifestation. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 10:59pm On May 06, 2020
StrongWoman333:
So what does it mean for an old man to pray for someone in a dream

Praying for you in the dream is good...expect a turn around.....bless u

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:02pm On May 06, 2020
ikechemez:

Thanks bro.
Please I want you to guide me on how to be delivered. Is it prayers I can do by myself? If yes please guide me as I just had a repeated dream again after midnight prayer.

I saw myself sitting beside my former manager discussing what I can't really remember.

God is directing you on your next prayer point which is to pray against spirit of backwardness.... pray with Exo 14.15. Ask God to move your life forward. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:07pm On May 06, 2020
kapich:
Good morning. I had this dream where I was in a church with lots of people. A man was sitting at the alter. So he announced he will sign everyone's documents. That we should come then I realized my wife's document were not with me but mine was. I decided to rush back home to get hers. But unfortunately, I was not able to get back to sign my document nor get hers.

This is a warning dream....you need to keep standing in the gap for your wife againt spirit of delay. Since u are married u have become one and she is your better half.
Prov 27.17...Iron sharpeneth iron; So a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. Keep praying for her so that she won't be the one to be drawing you back.... Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:19pm On May 06, 2020
Kemzeee1:
Good morning Brother yinka. May the good Lord replenish you ijn. Please sir I had a dream this night where I was in a place like a church for service and my father in the Lord move towards me from the ulter among the congregation, and he told me to kneel so he can pray for me, immediately I knelt down before him , he begin to pray for me and something tell me to hold is two leg tight and pour out my mind, like he must bless me today, so I begin to weep and hold is two leg and I was telling him daddy I need to get marry , I need my husband . Like I want it now now . Those are word I was saying repeatedly and I was weeping.while he pray for me. And he said something like I will get married in due time that I should keep praying. And woke up. Note sir am due for marriage.am in my 30s

God has answered your prayers....keep praising God and never relent in your prayers, move closer to Him start working for yhe lord and you will be surprise what will happen. pray with Eph 5.17...bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:35pm On May 06, 2020
Ofure111:
Gudaftunun sir!!!!I finished youth service middle last year and have been praying to God for a job all to no avail.please sir which bible verse can you describe for me to make my prayers more effective and quick to answer,because am tired of staying in my parents house

Are u a true child of God? Do you have a relationship with the lord? Then read this.

Knowing your right has a child of God. Galatians 4.1-7...Romans 8.17..
1..Right to be free...John 8.36
2..you have the right to be healed. Isaiah 53.5.
3...I have the right to prosper. 2cor 9.8
4... I have the right to never fear again Romans 8.15..
5... I have the right to have peace psalm 29.11
6.. you have the right to use the name of Jesus 1 john 3.23
7..I have the right to always triumph 2 cor 2.14

Enter a seven days prayer and fasting with midnight praises and pray a prayer of jabez 1 chronicles 4.9-10.....And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren: and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because I bare him with sorrow. 10And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.
Also pray with 2cor9.8... after the fasting and prayer, make sure u sow a quality thanksgiving offering to your church. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:37pm On May 06, 2020
Pa3cia:
Good morning sir
I had this dream of recent, someone gave me a note with congratulations written on it and a phone number, what does it mean, please help interpret, i need answers, thanks, God bless you sir.

Be ready for your congratulatory message, God will connect you with a helper that will lead to your breakthrough in life. Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by IAmTobore(m): 11:53pm On May 06, 2020
yinkaadesegha:
SHARE YOUR DREAMS AND THE HOLYSPIRIT WILL HELP INTERPRET THEM
I have these dreams that has been baffling me.
1. I see myself in rough and muddy path, crossing a dilapidated road.
2. At times, I pull things endlessly out of my mouth.
3. I saw a solar eclipse in my dream. I was on a rough and muddy path when I experienced the eclipse. Though it cleared before I woke. ( This is the first time I'm seeing an eclipse in my dream)
4. At times I drive and lose control of the car, at times I get on a bus, sometimes I even try to take control of the bus.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by mattbass(m): 12:25am On May 07, 2020
Good morning man of God.
Last night I had a confusing dream.
In that dream, as if I was in a church or gathering then I kept hearing Timothy 5:12-13 in that dream. Later I saw myself with a man of God digging a hole then he was pouring something's inside the hole then we covered the hole together.
I just woke up. I can't just understand the dream.
Am not the spiritual type but I do read my bible and at the same time pray.
Please what does it mean
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by golddealer(m): 3:27am On May 07, 2020
Good Morning,

I had a dream I was in the midst of old friends, we were in a place that looks like the beach partying when we started discussing about beautiful places, I told them I have a place to take them where they would marvel at the sight on the beach. Instantly something moved us to the new place I was telling them about but this time the crowd there were more than the previous, I saw military men, police, and different para military officers come out of the water while some drove into the beach. I later noticed a soldier started calling everyone out telling us the program is about to start, some of my friends were in NYSC cloth, some in other armed uniform but I was the only one on suit and was being dressed. while a soldier came in to tell us people are ready and are waiting for me, I asked how is my dressing and someone adjusted my tie saying its fine.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ikechemez(m): 4:51am On May 07, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

God is directing you on your next prayer point which is to pray against spirit of backwardness.... pray with Exo 14.15. Ask God to move your life forward. Bless u

Thanks brother. More grace sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by PETERSHOR(m): 6:55am On May 07, 2020
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Kemzeee1(f): 11:21am On May 07, 2020
Good day sir, I have another dream through the night. I saw myself and daddy GO( daddy adeboye) so I was amazed and I was telling him about my status . Like what I need and all. So I began to follow him and he was talking to me with his still voice, that he will be connecting me to a particular person for something like marriage, So while he was talking to me, I was feeling like am not satisfied with the person he wants to connect me to, so he notice my reaction. (Note I didn't see that person he wants to connect me to) So he then change and said he is connecting me with another person that
the person is good, that In fact the person is the best . That I will be very ok with him . So he now said I should write down his own phone number (that is daddy GOs number) so that I can reach him anytime and later he now said I should come with him that he wants to give me another of his own number that I will call that will get him (I mean GO) direct. So I was waiting for him to give me the second number. when a lady came in to greet him and is like lady is very close to him, so she was asking for the same connection, so daddy Go said to her that she has been coming to see him for all this years and she has never ask him for this request before that anyway the one he should have given to her that he has giving it to me already. So physically its like i woke up and return back to sleep with the same word daddy give me the number. I think he give me the num and I was writing . When I woke up.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by kapich: 5:06pm On May 07, 2020
Good Afternoon Sir, I had a dream where I had a heated argument with my elder brother. This argument almost resulted into a fight between us. Surprisingly, our late mother was there looking at us.

Also, in another dream, a man gave my family and I some money. They are #1000 new notes. I can't remember, precisely, the amount but in the dream it was much and enough for us.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Mozino007(m): 5:29pm On May 07, 2020
pls sir what does it mean to see my boss in soak away pit in a dream
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by EmmaJnr1: 7:10pm On May 07, 2020
in d dream, u asked when will u get a job and someone say you will get a job after 7 days and zinox, how long does it mean pls...before the job will come.

yinkaadesegha
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by SwTeee(f): 1:13am On May 08, 2020
good morning
just last night I dreamt I was in a hall like a classroom with so many people...some persons were busy talking while a meaningful information was been passed which I asked them to stop..after a while we all sat down quietly then Osinbajo walk into the hall and we were all asked to bring out our files containing our C.V..he went to every desk to checking the files, before its gets to my turn have already brought my out..only for him to get to my desk I didn't see my file again...I kept searching and searching, he join me to search for it..I didn't see it until he left..but I later found it , a different name was written on it, not my name.
pls assist what does it mean. thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:18am On May 08, 2020
IAmTobore:
I have these dreams that has been baffling me.
1. I see myself in rough and muddy path, crossing a dilapidated road.
2. At times, I pull things endlessly out of my mouth.
3. I saw a solar eclipse in my dream. I was on a rough and muddy path when I experienced the eclipse. Though it cleared before I woke. ( This is the first time I'm seeing an eclipse in my dream)
4. At times I drive and lose control of the car, at times I get on a bus, sometimes I even try to take control of the bus.

1...You are going through hard times or there is hard times waiting for you but nothing is beyondprayer... please pray with Isaiah 45.2..I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:
2...this is as a result of what you have eaten in dream or polluted food given to u physically that you dont know and the Lord is purging them out of your system praise God.
3... this is to tell you that despite the ups and downs of life which you facing the eyes of the most high God is upon you..,.Isaiah 43.2...When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. Ask the lord to keep His eyes upon you always and he should be with no matter what u are facing.
4... pray for your destiny....the enemy is trying to manipulate your destiny. Ask the lord to intervene and let His will be done in your life. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:24am On May 08, 2020
mattbass:
Good morning man of God.
Last night I had a confusing dream.
In that dream, as if I was in a church or gathering then I kept hearing Timothy 5:12-13 in that dream. Later I saw myself with a man of God digging a hole then he was pouring something's inside the hole then we covered the hole together.
I just woke up. I can't just understand the dream.
Am not the spiritual type but I do read my bible and at the same time pray.
Please what does it mean

That is the bible verse the holyspirit want you to be praying with and meditating with everytime you pray.... you will read the bible verse and turn it to prayer. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:31am On May 08, 2020
golddealer:
Good Morning,

I had a dream I was in the midst of old friends, we were in a place that looks like the beach partying when we started discussing about beautiful places, I told them I have a place to take them where they would marvel at the sight on the beach. Instantly something moved us to the new place I was telling them about but this time the crowd there were more than the previous, I saw military men, police, and different para military officers come out of the water while some drove into the beach. I later noticed a soldier started calling everyone out telling us the program is about to start, some of my friends were in NYSC cloth, some in other armed uniform but I was the only one on suit and was being dressed. while a soldier came in to tell us people are ready and are waiting for me, I asked how is my dressing and someone adjusted my tie saying its fine.

Be careful and more prayerful and pray against marine powers and their activities over your life.... you are going places but this is as a result of fervent prayers. Bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (97) (Reply)

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed / The Middle Path

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.