Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot (34965 Views)

See How National Concord Newspaper Described Buhari's Regime In 1985 / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by franchasng: 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2020
Hahahahahaha
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Ivimilly: 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2020
Tinubu na your way anything for 2023

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by APCNig: 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2020
kunleweb:
Tinubu must have added Amnesia to his list of medical conditions

But what do we do about your own medical condition? How do we get you treated?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by true2god: 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2020
why won't he eat his own vomit when 2023 is at the corner?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by kunleweb: 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
APCNig:

But what do we do about your own medical condition? How do we get you treated?

Pained. I've seen it. You've handle says it all. Slave

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Croccityboi123(m): 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
Useless ancestors
Deceiveing the zombies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by JosephXavier: 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
Am just falling in love with Fela music more when I see all this drama rolling out

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by tfelicityk(m): 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
Every media want to sell their information but they have forgotten that they are loosing their values by giving false tales...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by overall90: 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
whether he said it or not,

the fact still remains that, that statement about Buhari is too correct and mbakalicious cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Maxthon: 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
simplyleo:
But you did, jagaban must be afraid of bubu or mumu. grin

Simplyleo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by PenSniper: 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
Tinubu is a serial denier who would deny anything to further his personal interest.
He denied his biological mother both in life and on the death-bedm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Oblitz(m): 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
2023 presidency effect. Very soon he'll deny his tribe grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIJBWbnFV3A

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Racoon(m): 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2020
cheesy Shameless liars.Why denying it today?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Aammee77: 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2020
grin
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Ykc2(m): 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2020
So he want Buhari to believe he did not say it?tomorrow Buhari too will deny he did say that attack on boko haram is attack on the north or deny he did not say that Muslim should vote for only muslim ,

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by HAKYN1: 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
BlackfireX:
Yoruba people and double mouth ehhhh

Osu, you have been trying hard to pull him down and he has been coming out triumphant. It is better you concentrate on the erosion and the Aba slum to avoid coronavirus in Osuland
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Enifolabi(m): 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2020
Citytrend:
History never forget. Thank God for the information age. And I wasn't expecting him to admit it!

Simple question... On which dailies did he say it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by frugal(m): 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2020
seborrhic:
This one too wants to lead Nigeria.
That's the mindset of someone that would make a campaign promise but swear never to have made such once he gets to power.
What is wrong in simply tactically saying at the time you made that statement,it was based on things you actually didn't know about him,but having now known him better at close range,he is not any of those things u said then.
You keep your statement and still come out looking okay in the minds of the cabal because this Tinubu denial is simply borne out of fear of being called out for his many misdeeds while in office as governor,before and even after.

That's even worse. Because it's now obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by winkmart: 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
IF YOU like call am maggot
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by einsteine(m): 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
So BAT actually wants to be President of Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
Quite typical of a Yorubaman.
He always will be neither here nor there. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2020
I started to dislike Tinubu the eve day of election and his speech when pa Fasoranti's daughter was murdered by these foolish Fulani herdsmen

he's too power hunger, he never believe in after math, all he want his power power power, even if Buhari sleep with his wife in his presence, he will tell Buhari to well done
for the good work just because of 2023

such a useless human being, if Yoruba people would be sacrifice for his useless ambition, he will never grace that sit in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Osidazz19: 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
ok

A rational person will ask for prove and evidence of such speech, but the irrational, rabid retarded brainwashed IPOB monkeys will simply try to change the story to something else. These are the animals that are fabricating most of these slowpoke fake post on the internet. The gullibles are also sending them around without using their brain for a split second.
Black man is doom, no doubt.
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by olat86(m): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Una mumu don do.
our mumu never do us o. Come 2023 Nigerians will still do numismatic. Niaja who do una?
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Tonyspecial(m): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
Look at u
I know my enemies and Tinubu is among them

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2020
BlackfireX:
Yoruba people and double mouth ehhhh
I hate to be a tribalistic bigot but to an extent u are right, base on my numerous encounter with them. I hate to sound this way but that's the fact. Somebody will tell u never u give so and so something and u will not, at the end the person dat said never give will go behind u and inform the other person dat he never said so.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Princeton92(m): 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2020
Okay, fight go soon start
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by sapientia(m): 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
Not that its not true but that himself Tinubu did not say that.
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Correcto: 5:59pm On Feb 07, 2020
This is not today news, I am only wondering y he is coming out it now to deny it
idealogical:
Fake news everywhere. This is why I don't trust fake news and the Nigerian news media especially when it comes to Tinubu and how bloggers and useless news papers use his name to sell and make money with fake news.

The SE fake news people Just suspended their staff member for lying and spreading take news that oyedepo was denied American Visa.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Osidazz19: 5:59pm On Feb 07, 2020
kunleweb:
Tinubu must have added Amnesia to his list of medical conditions

Tinubu is in denial of a lot of things including his own words

Rabid retarded brainwashed IPOB monkeys should be asking for prove instead of sounding like a retards that they are. where did he say such thing, where is the video, who and who were there? But since we are dealing with retards, I'm not a bit surprised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official / Olisa Metuh arrives court without prison officials and handcuffs [Photo ] / Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.