Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot (34968 Views)

See How National Concord Newspaper Described Buhari's Regime In 1985 / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Lastmankc(m): 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2020
Cowards die many times even before their death

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by ChoCho54(f): 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
Osidazz19:

Seek mental help. Just an honest advice.
After sanwo olu your gofano

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by tiredoflife(m): 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
idealogical:
Fake news everywhere. This is why I don't trust fake news and the Nigerian news media especially when it comes to Tinubu and how bloggers and useless news papers use his name to sell and make money with fake news.

The SE fake news people Just suspended their staff member for lying and spreading take news that oyedepo was denied American Visa.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Yesterday, it was Nuhu Ribadu, Today is Tinubu.

The rumor has been there for ages but he never debunked it, 2023 will be interesting as many more will deny their ancestors, just to be in Buhari's good book..

https://punchng.com/tinubu-was-right-for-calling-buhari-a-tribalist-religious-fanatic-says-obasanjo/

Is it of any relevance whether Tinubu said so or not?

The truth is, the content of the comment purportedly credited to Tinubu about Buhari squarely describes Buhari in words, actions & attitude: Bigoted, ethnocentric and religion fanatic.
Tinubu may deny for his political ambition.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by membranus: 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
BlackfireX:
Yoruba people and double mouth ehhhh

Hee, her bro keep Yoruba people out of the imbroglio. Who do you think we are? Ignorant ethnicists? No bro, no, we are politically enlightened.

And majority of us don't even like the greedy man and his self aggrandizing politics.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Chukapage(m): 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
Osidazz19:
[s][/s]

Another fake news from the IPOB RETARDS.
lol trying to play the tribal card will only fustrate you the more grin ,even Elrufai said his own about Buhari, you'll still call IPOB grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Osidazz19: 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
[s]
Chukapage:
lol trying to play the tribal card will only fustrate you the more grin ,even Elrufai said his own about Buhari, you'll still call IPOB grin grin
[/s]
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Lazyuth: 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by FLYFIRE(m): 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
Osidazz19:

I pity your mental condition. As a trained scientist I can spot a mental case when I see one. A shrink will do you a world of good. Get mental help asap before you appear naked at the market square.
You know you are an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Osidazz19: 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
FLYFIRE:

You know you are an illiterate.

The semi educated dimwit that went through a non functional tenth grade educational system where he paid to get passing grades does not even know the meaning of an illiterate. Hey dumbo, GO BACK TO NIGHT SCHOOL. It's never too late.
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by vezycash(m): 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2020
PenSniper:
Tinubu is a serial denier who would deny anything to further his personal interest.
He denied his biological mother both in life and on the death-bedm

Tell me something. You get link make I read.
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by vezycash(m): 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
Osidazz19:

The semi educated dimwit that went through a non functional tenth grade educational system where he paid to get passing grades does not even know the meaning of an illiterate. Hey dumbo, GO BACK TO NIGHT SCHOOL. It's never too late.

I could tell without reading the entire thread what you are. The plenty Grammer you packed into one comment gave you away.

Big words is like spice. Adding plenty Maggi, pepper and salt into soup won't make it sweeter.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Osidazz19: 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
vezycash:

I could tell without reading the entire thread what you are. The plenty Grammer you packed into one comment gave you away.

Big words is like spice. Adding plenty Maggi, pepper and salt into soup won't make it sweeter.

If those are big words to you, then you need to enroll in Nursery school not night school. You need to start from scratch.
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Enyimbamercedes: 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2020
Yes you did!! It is contained within declassified files where you held a conversation with a US official

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/03LAGOS369_a.html

6. (C) Turning to the presidential contest, Tinubu disclosed
that he does not like President Obasanjo because he
contributed to the end of democracy in Nigeria during his
tenure as a military president and is now benefiting from
that history. That said, Tinubu admitted that he and his
party, the Alliance for Democracy, must support Obasanjo.
Southwest Nigeria is Yoruba land and the President is Yoruba.
Tinubu"s party had no choice since it has not fielded a
presidential candidate. Moreover, Obasanjo is the only
candidate who stands a chance of blocking his rival, General
Muhammadu Buhari, whose ethnocentrism would jeopardize
Nigeria"s national unity. Buhari and his ilk are agents of
destabilization who would be far worse than Obasanjo. Tinubu
and many other governors are therefore implementing a
strategy to re-elect Obasanjo, partly in an effort to prevent
Sharia from spreading. Tinubu predicted that the President
will follow his own course, if re-elected, since he will not
need as many friends the second time around.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by vezycash(m): 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
membranus:

Who do you think we are? Ignorant ethnicists? No bro, no, we are politically enlightened.

And majority of us don't even like the greedy man and his self aggrandizing politics.

Huh? His domination of lagos and the other Yoruba states doesn't agree with your claim.

I've got more than a few lagosians in my area who are openly in support of this government just because of Tinubu. I've written here before that a former good friend of mine stopped coming to my house or picking my calls because of bihari.

You can speak for yourself and I'll believe you. Especially if you live on the island. Every where else,...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by mariovito(m): 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
The BAT has spoken, and yet ha si na usu enweghi onu
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by vezycash(m): 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
Osidazz19:

If those are big words to you, then you need to enroll in Nursery school not night school. You need to start from scratch.

Have you lived outside this country? If not your choice of words is just puffery, a sign of low self esteem, inauthentic diction chosen to give the illusion of class. Catch those same grammarians among their friends and their word choices would be much simpler, Nigerian like... Like the rest of us.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by cosef: 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
When I was in secondary school, yoruba children were fond of denying their poor parents who come with nylon bags of amala during visiting days. grin grin

A yoruba muslim can swear by Allah a 100 times, even when caught red handed on a crime scene. grin

This their double-faced nature is ingrained in their DNA.
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Osidazz19: 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
vezycash:

Have you lived outside this country? If not your choice of words is just puffery, a sign of low self esteem, inauthentic diction chosen to give the illusion of class. Catch those same grammarians among their friends and their word choices would be much simpler, Nigerian like... Like the rest of us.

I'm simply a product of a first class and first grade educational system where emphasis is placed on quality education. A system where you can't pay lecturers, you can't cheat your way through it. A system where you are encouraged to understand a theory in-depth instead of just cramming for exams.
More importantly a system that teaches you over a period of 4 years the ability to think critically, logically and rationally and NOT emotionally, sentimentally and irrationally . A system that imbibes in you ethics and morality.
A lot of people went to school in Nigeria but the school did not go through them.

GO BLUE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by klax(m): 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
kunleweb:
Tinubu must have added Amnesia to his list of medical conditions

Tinubu is in denial of a lot of things including his own words

I'm sure his mother still alive he would deny him. Alhaji Tinubu no need denying it you said it and be man enough to defend your words
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by prostvision2: 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2020
Tinubu is ready to deny that he is from yoruba just to please buhari to hand him over in 2023 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Nadio2019: 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2020
Maxymilliano:

https://www.thecable.ng/fake-news-alert-i-never-described-buhari-as-a-religious-bigot-says-tinubu/amp

Na today?

To be made by Arewa to become President of Nigeria, Tinubu is ready to deny that his name is Bola Tinubu. He may soon swear affidavit to state that his true names are Momodu Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
Just watch before 2023 elections, Jagaban will be indicted; Cooling his head in Kuje.
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by themanderon: 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
The man wants to roll over and be in the good books of his northern lords but he has failed. Northerners are no fools and there is no chance in hades that they will consider supporting tinubu. Man is seriously shitting his pants now.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by vezycash(m): 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
Osidazz19:

I'm simply a product of a first class and first grade educational system where emphasis is placed on quality education. A system where you can't pay lecturers, you can't cheat your way through it. A system where you are encouraged to understand a theory in-depth instead of just cramming for exams.
More importantly a system that teaches you over a period of 4 years the ability to think critically, logically and rationally and NOT emotionally, sentimentally and irrationally . A system that imbibes in you ethics and morality.
A lot of people went to school in Nigeria but the school did not go through them.

GO BLUE!!!

Interesting. And this school is in Nigeria? I have no idea what, 'go blue' means. The only blue that comes to mind is a cult.

So where did you school?
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Osidazz19: 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2020
vezycash:

Interesting. And this school is in Nigeria? I have no idea what, 'go blue' means. The only blue that comes to mind is a cult.

So where did you school?

You could have just googled GO BLUE.

Don't be lazy, Google is your friend. I'm sure they thought you R and D in school.
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by vezycash(m): 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
Osidazz19:

I'm sure they thought you R and D in school.
No. University of Michigan. Explains your use of the words 10th grade.

Aite. This is nigeria. I know some Yahoo Yahoo guys who know more about US than US citizens.

It's cool though enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Osidazz19: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
vezycash:

No. University of Michigan. Explains your use of the words 10th grade.

Aite. This is nigeria. I know some Yahoo Yahoo guys who know more about US than US citizens.

It's cool though enjoy.

Same way some Oyinbos seems to knows more about Nigeria than some Nigerians on the surface, but when you bring it to the local level there's no way they will know the nitty-gritty of what's reality is. You can't really know a life that you never really lived, you can only imagine it no matter how much you have read about it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by One4me: 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
cosef:
When I was in secondary school, yoruba children were fond of denying their poor parents who come with nylon bags of amala during visiting days. grin grin

A yoruba muslim can swear by Allah a 100 times, even when caught red handed on a crime scene. grin

This their double-faced nature is ingrained in their DNA.

Some of you Nyamirin are so full of foolishness!
Instead of you to focus on the issue being discussed, you all went on an insulting-spree of a whole Yoruba race!
Why is that?
Just because Tinubu is denying what he obviously said (and sadly, history has proved his words were accurate) due to his consideration and thinking that it would make Buhari support his candidacy (what foolishness is that, on the part of Tinubu), just because of that, you Igbos are abusing Yorubas?
And when Yorubas pounce on you like a Vat pounces on a Rat, you all will start saying Yorubas hate you.
You are the ones who start the fight and will still be the ones complaining at the end of the day.
You Nyaminrins-Cowards that cannot even attend the burial of your parents, due to the fear of Buhari and his Fulani herdsmen grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by cosef: 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
One4me:

Some of you Nyamirin are so full of foolishness!
[s]Instead of you to focus on the issue being discussed, you all went on an insulting-spree of a whole Yoruba race!
Why is that?
Just because Tinubu is denying what he obviously said (and sadly, history has proved his words were accurate) due to his consideration and thinking that it would make Buhari support his candidacy (what foolishness is that, on the part of Tinubu), just because of that, you Igbos are abusing Yorubas?
And when Yorubas pounce on you like a Vat pounces on a Rat, you all will start saying Yorubas hate you.
You are the ones who start the fight and will still be the ones complaining at the end of the day.
You Nyaminrins-Cowards that cannot even attend the burial of your parents, due to the fear of Buhari and his Fulani herdsmen ;[/s]D

lamentations de la ewedu! cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Legendguru: 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soludo: We Wish Obi Good Luck But We Have A Candidate Whom We Will Support / DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja / Pregnant Mother Delivers While Dancing With Muma Gee At Campaign Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.