Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot (34966 Views)

See How National Concord Newspaper Described Buhari's Regime In 1985 / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by foreshore(m): 5:59pm On Feb 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by TWOWAYMIRROR: 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
Why is he denying?.. I HAVE THE VIDEO

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Dareal90s(m): 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
BlackfireX:
Yoruba people and double mouth ehhhh
Yoruba man raped ur momma? This one u mention Yoruba on all thread, hope Yoruba's don't kill u in ur dreams.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by FLYFIRE(m): 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
Tomorrow this man will deny he ever said this

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by liverpool72(m): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2020
Am beginning to think that Afonjas are cowards and apart from that our politicians are really taking we citizens for granted and the only people to liberate us from this shackles of second class citizens in our country is WE.The only place we shout about our freedom is on nairaland. dear folk it will not help us
we need to come out en mass and march on the streets, roads, carry placard enough is enough.
we can learn from our North African brothers.
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Osidazz19: 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2020
[s]
FLYFIRE:
Tomorrow this man will deny he ever said this
[/s]

Another fake news from the IPOB RETARDS.
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by chriscrosss(m): 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
After devil na politicians..they can lie...talk and twist..using grammer to change what they said before..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by chriscrosss(m): 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
Watch wat you say always...2003 coming to bite you 2020...torr..lol.shame

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by adecz: 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
sad sad sad

Whether na you talk am
or not,

those words have since proven
to be prophetic.. undecided lipsrsealed undecided

He is already causing a gradual
unraveling of our republic.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by FLYFIRE(m): 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
Osidazz19:
[s][/s]

Another fake news from the IPOB RETARDS.
Another denial by THIEVING ZOMBIES

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Osidazz19: 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
FLYFIRE:

Another denial by thieving zombies

Seek mental help. Just an honest advice.
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by anonymous1759(m): 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
Tinubu is not a Coward. He's just playing his political cards safe. The main Mumus are the useless Youths who die for all these politicians be it Apc or Pdp. When Atiku was in Apc he spoke good about Buhari when he left the tone changed that's how these Folks roll. Dem they BOBO everybody in Femi's Voice.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by jatgod(m): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
Never ever trust any Yoruba, I don talk my own

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by goldmatrix(m): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
..but that's how all the Yoruba people are.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Wyzzhi22: 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
Meanwhile listen to Omawumi new song ft Philkeyz- Situation

https://abegabeg.com/download-music-omawumi-ft-philkeyz-lituation/
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Ddy(m): 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2020
Now I know this Tinubu is sick in the brain. Malaria dey do him in the head.

It's now u want to debunk the post made 2003. Ewi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by NaijaBoy213(m): 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
They will talk something and then later change it.
I never, i didn't.
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Sundaycomputer: 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
For ur mind abi
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by FLYFIRE(m): 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
Osidazz19:

Seek mental help. Just an honest advice.
I dont depend on cursed money to defend incompetence. You are the one that needs psychiatric help

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by LetsNigerianize: 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2020
[quote author=idealogical post=86458631]Fake news everywhere. This is why I don't trust fake news and the Nigerian news media especially when it comes to Tinubu and how bloggers and useless news papers use his name to sell and make money with fake news.

The SE fake news people Just suspended their staff member for lying and spreading take news that oyedepo was denied American Visa.

Check the names of those sacked to know where they come from and stop showing your hatred for the SE.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by writeprof(m): 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
What about the ones Buhari said?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by tammie24: 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
We know you will never do that...

You care too much about your presidential ambition than speaking the obvious truth

Well guess what

You'll never be president!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by freshkash(m): 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
Royal consort run a delivery services in 4 state for now,Enugu,ebonyi,imo that is owerri,okigwe, and abia state.For more information contact us or what's app on 07038242734,07011335013
Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by thundafire: 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
They deny everything even der own name

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Rapmoney(m): 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
Tinubu is a useless man!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by One4me: 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
Bola Tinubu 2003: “Muhammadu Buhari is an agent of destabilization, ethnic bigot, and religious fanatic who if given the chance would ensure the disintegration of the country. His ethnocentrism would jeopardize Nigeria’s national unity,”

Words on MARBLE!

BAT, stop being a Coward, just because of your dream to become APC President in 2023, that one is dead on arrival sef.!
Your assessement in 2003 was straight on point and have proven to be inspired, even in 2020

Just look around Nigeria today and you will see that these words of prophecy have been fulfilled

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by One4me: 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
liverpool72:
Am beginning to think that Afonjas are cowards and apart from that our politicians are really taking we citizens for granted and the only people to liberate us from this shackles of second class citizens in our country is WE.The only place we shout about our freedom is on nairaland. dear folk it will not help us
we need to come out en mass and march on the streets, roads, carry placard enough is enough.
we can learn from our North African brothers.

Can you focus on begging Buhari to allow your IPOD leader to come and beg his parents or at least force him to do so?
Imagine brave Leader of Biafraid that cannot come to his own Parents burial out of fear of Buhari and his fulani jihadist, accusing Afonjas of Cowardice?
shocked shocked grin grin

Common to inaugurate Okoro-Amotekun in the South East, fear nor gree you, ehn?
Just Negodu, you hear. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot by Osidazz19: 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2020
FLYFIRE:

I dont depend on cursed money to defend incompetence. You are the one that needs psychiatric help

I pity your mental condition. As a trained scientist I can spot a mental case when I see one. A shrink will do you a world of good. Get mental help asap before you appear naked at the market square.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Dies In Yola / "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official / PDP Not Allowed To Use Stadium In Osun, Davido Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.