Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

I Don't Mind Dating A Mechanic– Juliet Ibrahim - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Mind Dating A Mechanic– Juliet Ibrahim (2662 Views)

I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) / My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady / See The Photos Of Actress Juliet Ibrahim That Make My Wife Broke My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Mind Dating A Mechanic– Juliet Ibrahim by Finnese001: 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
As indicated by the on-screen character Juliet Ibrahim, she is prepared to date any man who will make her upbeat and her fantasy come through.
"I am prepared to give dating an opportunity again this year; in the event that I meet someone I truly like and I see him fulfilling me, I will give him a possibility."
Juliet uncovered this in a meeting on the 'McBrown's Kitchen' appear on Sunday February 2, 2020.
She included that she wouldn't see any problems with going in for a man who is a technician.
The 'Wrongdoing to Christ' renowned on-screen character additionally stipulated that whatever individuals state about her doesn't prevent her from being what her identity is.
" For me, it doesn't generally trouble me since I picked the existence I am living and needed to be well known and for the way that I am popular, I comprehend that things will occur, I am an exceptionally basic individual without any inconveniences."
She offered this expression when gotten some information about the allegations she gets from her fans and 'haters'.
All things considered, Juliet Ibrahim, appears to be prepared to leave the singles club and give love another opportunity in the year 2020.

http:///t2338e187200207en_gh

Re: I Don't Mind Dating A Mechanic– Juliet Ibrahim by Froshloaded: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2020
Why shall thou lie?
BTW

Iceberg don press that her yansh tire, I wonder what the new guy will met there grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Mind Dating A Mechanic– Juliet Ibrahim by lilmax(m): 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2020
Look at this degraded thing thinking she still got juice

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Mind Dating A Mechanic– Juliet Ibrahim by Ahmed0336(m): 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2020
lilmax:
Look at this degraded thing thinking she still got juice
What is wrong with y'all? You don't even know her in person but yet you are spilling trash on a popular forum as this?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Mind Dating A Mechanic– Juliet Ibrahim by kunleweb: 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
Night time cometh
Re: I Don't Mind Dating A Mechanic– Juliet Ibrahim by souldeep(m): 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
And she hasn't seen any mechanic yet?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Mind Dating A Mechanic– Juliet Ibrahim by sunnychibs(m): 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2020
She has finally graduated from evening newspaper to yesterday newspaper

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Mind Dating A Mechanic– Juliet Ibrahim by Taywon: 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
E don red.....
Re: I Don't Mind Dating A Mechanic– Juliet Ibrahim by Tonyspecial(m): 5:59pm On Feb 07, 2020
Can't wait to apply
Re: I Don't Mind Dating A Mechanic– Juliet Ibrahim by hurryup123(m): 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
Re: I Don't Mind Dating A Mechanic– Juliet Ibrahim by SniperSmurf(m): 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
Some 'technicians' earn more than she does.
Re: I Don't Mind Dating A Mechanic– Juliet Ibrahim by IdJack(m): 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
Good for her.
Re: I Don't Mind Dating A Mechanic– Juliet Ibrahim by goodnewscliff(m): 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Mind Dating A Mechanic– Juliet Ibrahim by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ok.... Keep it active.......... Some mechanics will start applying
Re: I Don't Mind Dating A Mechanic– Juliet Ibrahim by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ahmed0336:

What is wrong with y'all? You don't even know her in person but yet you are spilling trash on a popular forum as this?

Very uncultured lot of them here on Nairaland.
Re: I Don't Mind Dating A Mechanic– Juliet Ibrahim by chikevictor(m): 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
Mechanic full everywhere naa of thats what you want
Re: I Don't Mind Dating A Mechanic– Juliet Ibrahim by Bigmanpickin: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
Cometh the hour cometh Shiloh beckons

Re: I Don't Mind Dating A Mechanic– Juliet Ibrahim by Sirseedorf(m): 11:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
Sounds like an evening newspaper.

Though am not a mechanic but I want to apply as a barber.
Re: I Don't Mind Dating A Mechanic– Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 08, 2020
Oh, another slay queen down.
Someone please direct her to Shiloh. undecided
Re: I Don't Mind Dating A Mechanic– Juliet Ibrahim by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:45am On Feb 08, 2020
yansh wey icebird don scatter.
anyway, it takes two to tango. hope you find a mechanic who will cherish you.

goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls / Her Bestfriend Helped Her By 'having Sex' With Her Boyfriend To Prevent Him From / I Said It That She Want To Use Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.