Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings (73916 Views)

Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Kendroid: 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
1zynnvn:
Where I fit see this kind girl marry abeg.
Brother no let Keke deceive u..

5 Likes

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2020
Used keke grin grin grin.... I pity her investment.
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Itzsnazzyjay: 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2020
How did you feed yourself... Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by blaskikv: 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2020
How much does it cost to purchase Keke napep. Either brand new or tokunbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by uncleck: 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2020
Bad investment!!!

Fairly used Bajaj Keke.
"Side hustle".

I don't envy you aunty
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by ekestic1976(f): 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2020
sirusX:
Corper Susan....soon to be Ex Corper

Hope your home is not by any chance LASGIDI??

Cz investments have been flushed away by Sanwo without considering your hustle and sweat
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Maghan37: 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2020
I thought it was just Okada that was banned and not KeKe Napep.
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by franchasng: 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
shugar25:
Keep deceiving yourself, which allowance are you talking about? Keke is sold at the rate of 650 to 700k and allowance for 12 months without spending a kobo from it will equate 240k or there about. Moreover you will be paid 11th month while the 12th month will be paid after the service probably on the dat of pop
most of those ladies are trading online bro.

Some of them make more money than corporate bank managers no jokes.

I have a cousin who makes over 5million in few months when her Biz is booming. I know another chick, an ex who makes more than 500k monthly working strictly online marketing stuffs.

I can mention 5 different ladies I know earning over 500k through buying and selling online, some even supply to neighboring countries before the border closure.

I am not kidding. Not all of them are doing runs, some are gifted and informed, especially those of them that were fortunate to have successful male entrepreneurs as friends who inspired and tutored them

2 Likes

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
U get luck ooo. Which ppa dey give u 20k? My ppa na 4k.. And he no dey regular sef... Wish u luck
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Herbodun(m): 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
I doubt this with this your Allowance you her earning Monthly 39,800 X 11 but side hustle is there Also... Nothing spoiled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Nosa111(m): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
If she fine, Send me her info! E get why
BlackBovi:
Congrats to her ...

Unlike one NYSC member (Girl) here in Awka that always tell me ....

"Dear you don't want me to come to your house, i will be passing out soon ooo"

That Girl seff .... no be me una go put leg for fire for this 2020.
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by fatymore(f): 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
My own Alawee was used to rent shop for my mum cool

6 Likes

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by donMIG(m): 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
Just a brand new lappy n home theaters e b all I need
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
smiley
Igbo igbo....
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Wyzzhi22: 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
Marlians get in here.. Your boss has released new song NAIRA MARLEY X MOHBAD- KOMAN JENSUN

https://abegabeg.com/download-music-mohbad-ft-naira-marley-koma-jensun/
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
1zynnvn:
Where I fit see this kind girl marry abeg.

There are lots of them. Just that they don’t rub expensive creams, and maintain a fancy wardrobe, and make glamorous hairs...
So you see them and walk past that they are not your type...
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by grandstar(m): 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
Wife material loading.

I also read estate management
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Respect55(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
pheelhip:
Good for her, she was well paid during her service year, reason why she could have savings to achieve all these

Imagine you serving in a village in Ebonyi state, where you got no pay by your PPA, LGA, STATE GOVT, you are only at the,mercies of the federal alawee #19800, just increased to #33000.

No electricity to opt in for any online business or freelancing, no water to take bath atimes, transportation cost to goto neibouring states for additional income is killing. service year has been hard for some while on the other hand it has been rewarding to some.

Congratulations lady, you are one of the wise ones
Why bring ebonyi into it okoko. I served in the north. Who told u ebonyi state don't pay or u just want to sound silly. Go to the north and u won't type this rubbish. As at 2014,i paid more than 15k to get to my PPA
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Vikynas: 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
Bizzy body
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by 1zynnvn(m): 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kendroid:

Brother no let Keke deceive u..

No be just the keke. The girl is a pure hustler.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Sammy07: 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2020
ngkman:
village people go sit-down do the calculation now. 19800* 12=237,600. 20000*12= 240,000. 240,000+ 237,600= 477,600_ 432,000=45,600. my sister you chop only #45,000 for your service year out of your allawee. Abeg teach me that your side hustle

You don't have a hole grin

2 Likes

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by tudcode(m): 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
Saving the whole allawee won't buy her keke Napep....let us know of the side hustle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by IamHonourable1: 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
The same hustling spirit as my baby wife.
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Kingluqman(m): 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
How much dem Dey give them, how much be keke? grin grin
Na kpekus do that thing
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

There are lots of them. Just that they don’t rub expensive creams, and maintain a fancy wardrobe, and make glamorous hairs...
So you see them and walk past that they are not your type...

When u see a girl that hustle u will know besides I don't even like girls that rub cream, wear make up and fix nails all the time. They put me off so easily,, can't marry a lazy wife

2 Likes

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Respect55(m): 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
If this story is true, let Coronavirus enter Yoruba land
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Kendroid: 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
1zynnvn:

No be just the keke. The girl is a pure hustler.
No girl displays her illegal hustle online, u know abi?

3 Likes

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by bonnyhope: 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
What's the side huzle na

Tell us

1 Like

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by arodavoo(m): 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
A big congrats

check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Zuriel100(m): 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
congratulations ooo!! but are u sure its the 39k+ she was only saving, dats impossible oo, either she was feeding on her corper boyfriend or another allawee d come from some where
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Jimbadly: 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
Wise, astute Igbo babe with business sense. Kudos.

Abeg I need her number o, this is the kinda babe I wan marry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by wisdomkid: 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
Came here to say Kudos to her without reading comments.. Yeah, I know people will fault her and call her Olosho, that it's not possible to do this from NYSC allowance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki Skirt (Photos) / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? / Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.