Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings (74011 Views)

Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Ndipe(m): 2:00am On Feb 08, 2020
Entrepreneurship.
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Sarang(f): 2:01am On Feb 08, 2020
BlackBovi:
Her name is Uwaoma Susan Joseph , shared with caption ...

I am not a motivational speaker..
But I want to tell you that if you are determined,what works works...

I'll be passing out in few days and yes my NYSC Allaweeeee is what I used to buy this Keke...

I received 19800 and my PPA paid me 20000
I was saving and at the end of last month I realized 432,000..

I was doing a side hustle as many people know how I struggled while serving and had no cause to be broke....

I bought this Keke Napep though not brand New and gave to someone for hire purchase..

I get not less than small naira from this Keke in a day..
Am proud to say
I came
I saw
I conquered...

NYSC is not scam
Am a proud owner of a Keke

I need a good job to blend it

I studied Estate management and valuation...

Share to inspire someone.....

#SoonToBeExCorper
#CorperSusan

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2529526237303064&id=100007371377774

Congratulations!
Thunda faya anyone insinuating she is sleeping with men to buy this..
which men sef.. Nigerian men and their pennilessness?! angry
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by domchike(m): 2:13am On Feb 08, 2020
She want to get noticed
I hve seen young girls buying Motorcycle for okada business thru money saved from selling sachet water
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by BlackDomina: 2:13am On Feb 08, 2020
Fake story
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Benwallt(m): 3:21am On Feb 08, 2020
While some spent their whole allowee on slaying materials that melted away their home training n decency n d only thing left is that alum improved nonsense in between their thighs. God bless u girl
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Danisaint112(m): 3:38am On Feb 08, 2020
Guys, who looked up her store? I did and It was cool. similar to Jumia but not much product added though. The lady really mean to succeed.
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:11am On Feb 08, 2020
Must she make a news out of this? Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by VisibleDreamz: 4:32am On Feb 08, 2020
Ustec:
20,000 plus side hustle lipsrsealed

God bless Nigeria.

To copy this tune press 1 smiley grin
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Mide360: 4:57am On Feb 08, 2020
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by adeade83: 5:09am On Feb 08, 2020
BlackBovi:

I'll be passing out in few days and yes my NYSC Allaweeeee is what I used to buy this Keke...

I was doing a side hustle as many people know how I struggled while serving and had no cause to be broke....

I bought this Keke Napep though not brand New and gave to someone for hire purchase..

Am proud to say
I came
I saw
I conquered...

NYSC is not scam

#SoonToBeExCorper
#CorperSusan

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2529526237303064&id=100007371377774

TRULY, I SHARE IN YOUR JOY and PERSEVERANCE. I pray you will get a well paid job to complement your effort.
Congratulations
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by bendazum: 5:31am On Feb 08, 2020
BlackBovi:

Am proud to say
I came
I saw
I conquered...

NYSC is not scam

#SoonToBeExCorper
#CorperSusan

This girl is smart.

In another thread, coming soon.
Federal government offers her an automatic job. small girls with BIG God.
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by bendazum: 5:39am On Feb 08, 2020
cRobo:
Side hustle finally paid off

If you know you know

Hope Lagos is not where u intend bringing that keke

You know nothing.
She has an online sales website. Her story is plausible.
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by bendazum: 5:48am On Feb 08, 2020
Kendroid:
Whoever knows Susy very well knows she was born with lies & nothing but an attention seeker. Congrats to her, this time she got the publicity she has been looking for since our days in PolyUnwana. Just visit her school page and see comments to back up my claims!

Losers that's all I see on that page.

Multiply 39 800 by 12 and it will even exceed #450 000. She has a site similar to jumia.
Where sellers and buyers meet.

Her story is plausible. Every girl is not like your girlfriend.
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by 9jaRealist: 6:02am On Feb 08, 2020
BlackBovi:
Congrats to her ...

Unlike one NYSC member (Girl) here in Awka that always tell me ....

"Dear you don't want me to come to your house, i will be passing out soon ooo"

That Girl seff .... no be me una go put leg for fire for this 2020.

No need to publicly share your virgin experiences... cheesy
>
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by 9jaRealist: 6:05am On Feb 08, 2020
Congrats and good for her...
But I am happy that Lagos has banned Keke from main areas.

>
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 08, 2020
grin with side hustle o cheesy
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 08, 2020
[quote author=naijaschoolguru post=86465307]Omo, that means people wey dey collect 33 go buy molue be dat grin grin with side hustle o cheesy with side hustle o
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by nengibo: 7:03am On Feb 08, 2020
seunlayi:

Hope not in lagos? If she is in Lagos somebody should tell her she has failed but if in other states, congrats to her and she should not relent in working hard to get back her capital before they join lagos state

She hasn't failed because its still an asset, she can either sell at the right time or relocate
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by fatymore(f): 7:20am On Feb 08, 2020
Moneywirer:

You too much!!

Thank you Sir
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Skmoda360(m): 7:21am On Feb 08, 2020
Wisdomkosi:

She refused to mention the side hustle. We all understand the hustle already grin
Bros, you sabi the gizzard....no be woman...she will never say the side hustle.
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by jimakeabi: 7:27am On Feb 08, 2020
Wisdomkosi:

She refused to mention the side hustle. We all understand the hustle already grin
grin
Wisdomkosi:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 08, 2020
20000 X 12 = 240000
19800 X 12 = roughly 240000
240000 + 240000 = 480,000
you bought the keke 432,000
480000 - 432000= 48,000

so throughout ur service year, food, transportation, clothing, health, calls, gifts, friends, church, visitors, hangouts, cds activities you only used 48,000
I didn't add ur room gadgets

please please please
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by cRobo: 7:30am On Feb 08, 2020
Why are you confusing yourself then

Are you not proving my point

Online website sale is a side hustle

bendazum:

You know nothing.
She has an online sales website. Her story is plausible.
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:51am On Feb 08, 2020
I'm just passing
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Passionate1(m): 8:28am On Feb 08, 2020
[img][/img]

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Johnboom: 8:34am On Feb 08, 2020
If this is what our education has resulted to then we need help. Graduate should used what she has learnt to offer solution to society problems, not this kind of show.
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by foreshore(m): 9:01am On Feb 08, 2020
BlackBovi:

Am proud to say
I came
I saw
I conquered...

NYSC is not scam

#SoonToBeExCorper
#CorperSusan

Keke wey dem don ban! Dat one na gbese o
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Okoroawusa: 9:11am On Feb 08, 2020
seunlayi:

Hope not in lagos? If she is in Lagos somebody should tell her she has failed but if in other states, congrats to her and she should not relent in working hard to get back her capital before they join lagos state

Why do you people keep saying not Lagos... even those that have never been to Lagos in their life will be saying not Lagos...

Keke n motorcycles are not banned in all parts of Lagos!!!
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Okoroawusa: 9:11am On Feb 08, 2020
Johnboom:
If this is what our education has resulted to then we need help. Graduate should used what she has learnt to offer solution to society problems, not this kind of show.
Transportation is a society problem.
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by bromen: 9:14am On Feb 08, 2020
Wisdomkosi:

shut up you corrupt mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe / Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki Skirt (Photos) / Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.