Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings (74006 Views)

Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by TheMubaraqS: 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
Now that u have gotten it, don't ride in Lagos... Goodluck
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Rebuke: 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
Wisdomkosi:

She refused to mention the side hustle. We all understand the hustle already grin

Check the meaning of wisdom again. I am asking yhu to do so because if this is yhur best shot after reading everything, I doubt that should be yhur username.

Not all ladies are hoe, we still have so many of them doing legit business and will never give their body in exchange for money.

Beside, she explained the side hustle, most of yhu just find pleasure in slotting ladies.

Wake up!
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
Rubbish. If na Keke rider she wan be, why she waste time and resources go university?
Abi she studied kekelogy?
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Dollabiz: 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
Oh
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by arrianw: 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
Good one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by pheelhip(m): 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
Respect55:

Why bring ebonyi into it okoko. I served in the north. Who told u ebonyi state don't pay or u just want to sound silly. Go to the north and u won't type this rubbish. As at 2014,i paid more than 15k to get to my PPA

This is trashy, i will choose to let you slide because you definitely dont know what you are saying. im telling you as a serving corper and here you are referring me back to 2014, RUBBISH
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
BlackBovi:
Her name is Uwaoma Susan Joseph , shared with caption ...

I am not a motivational speaker..
But I want to tell you that if you are determined,what works works...

I'll be passing out in few days and yes my NYSC Allaweeeee is what I used to buy this Keke...

I received 19800 and my PPA paid me 20000
I was saving and at the end of last month I realized 432,000..

I was doing a side hustle as many people know how I struggled while serving and had no cause to be broke....

I bought this Keke Napep though not brand New and gave to someone for hire purchase..

I get not less than small naira from this Keke in a day..
Am proud to say
I came
I saw
I conquered...

NYSC is not scam
Am a proud owner of a Keke

I need a good job to blend it

I studied Estate management and valuation...

Share to inspire someone.....

#SoonToBeExCorper
#CorperSusan

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2529526237303064&id=100007371377774
keke business no make sense... after spending that much, one mistake and everything goes blank and then u find out if ur are in heaven or hellgrin

2 Likes

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by mechanics(m): 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
Her PPA tried for her, during my time na 2K, God will bless her hustle.
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by PotatoSalad(m): 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ayoswit:
Story undecided
Cos you can't do it when there's shawarma and coldstone and pizza
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by CSTR2: 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2020
Don't be surprised that it is her fellow male corpers that sponsored her upkeep for one year.

Guys dey mumu well well.

4 Likes

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by golddare: 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
BlackBovi:
Her name is Uwaoma Susan Joseph , shared with caption ...

I am not a motivational speaker..
But I want to tell you that if you are determined,what works works...

I'll be passing out in few days and yes my NYSC Allaweeeee is what I used to buy this Keke...

I received 19800 and my PPA paid me 20000
I was saving and at the end of last month I realized 432,000..

I was doing a side hustle as many people know how I struggled while serving and had no cause to be broke....

I bought this Keke Napep though not brand New and gave to someone for hire purchase..

I get not less than small naira from this Keke in a day..
Am proud to say
I came
I saw
I conquered...

NYSC is not scam
Am a proud owner of a Keke

I need a good job to blend it

I studied Estate management and valuation...

Share to inspire someone.....

#SoonToBeExCorper
#CorperSusan

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2529526237303064&id=100007371377774

Somebody that was flexing with both alawee and Ppa will now be beefing, God will deal with anyone who seeks your downfall.
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Fab06: 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
a corper can no longer buy keke in peace again!!!! Afi ko di news!!!! Naija!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by fbexpert: 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
Na only igbo girl go fit get dis sense.. I hail u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by yakubu7094(m): 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
Good you baby be course no be doiying bad way to get morny [color=#550000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Michhy123(f): 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
selfdefence:
Wow, how inspiring

What is inspiring...19800*12 is how much...
She doesn't eat abi, buy toiletries, transport herself.
How much is Keke please

SMH

If I no bee. Do this NYSC sef...
Allowed plus 3 different lessons no even buy my bike for north
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by VICARYREALT0RS: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
So.. She no touch 19,800 and 20,000 for good 365 days? Wow! I admire her rare Saving habit and "side hustle"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by osazsky(m): 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
Are u in Lagos?
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by CrownFemi: 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
Madam, we understand... I also built 1 storey building from my alawy. Mad girl. Even if you do dry fasting for one NYSC calendar year, you cant buy it.....

1 Like

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by chijokz(m): 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
franchasng:
she is on Facebook, be bold and try your luck na

I am beginning to discover some new trend, pretty ladies now work harder than the ugly ones. I know so many cute, sexy ladies doing well in business as we speak, could it be that guys regular bashing and calling them lazy oloshos have paid off by encouraging them to start working harder and not depend on their banging bodies shocked
You’re not far from the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Babara1994(m): 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ibfpleasant:
How possible you saved all the money without other upkeeps? Did you still lives with your parents while serving or with your bobo?
You see how many girls enjoy? Stop giving your money to them una no go hear.
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
Thank u for this, most people don't read. Even the said lady said that she runs an online biz
franchasng:
most of those ladies are trading online bro.

Some of them make more money than corporate bank managers no jokes.

I have a cousin who makes over 5million in few months when her Biz is booming. I know another chick, an ex who makes more than 500k monthly working strictly online marketing stuffs.

I can mention 5 different ladies I know earning over 500k through buying and selling online, some even supply to neighboring countries before the border closure.

I am not kidding. Not all of them are doing runs, some are gifted and informed, especially those of them that were fortunate to have successful male entrepreneurs as friends who inspired and tutored them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Moneywirer: 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
AmazingELixir:
undecided

Her parents must be very disappointed with her....what a waste of NYSC allowee..... saved all that money to buy a second hand keke...

Something is better than nothing
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by TheKingIsHere: 11:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
I see this girl making it big in the nearest future..She is smart and knows that the best way to success is true entrepreneurship.

I love seeing news like this. I wish her the best
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Moneywirer: 12:00am On Feb 08, 2020
fatymore:
My own Alawee was used to rent shop for my mum cool

You too much!!

3 Likes

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by PHijo(m): 12:01am On Feb 08, 2020
Kenlinks546:
back side hustlers

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by PHijo(m): 12:04am On Feb 08, 2020
fbexpert:
Na only igbo girl go fit get dis sense.. I hail u
This is profiling!
When people profile in a way you don't like you will start complaining.

Any human exposed to trade or business will do that. There is nothing special about business, it is all about exposure and experience.
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Numerouno94(m): 12:13am On Feb 08, 2020
1zynnvn:
Where I fit see this kind girl marry abeg.
I dey tell u. Correct girl.
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Brunicekid(m): 12:20am On Feb 08, 2020
naijaschoolguru:
Omo, that means people wey dey collect 33 go buy molue be dat grin grin
Powe grin r of naija
It's not like that ooo... Her 12 months saving of N432,000 yield an average monthly saving of N36,000. The N36,000 is less than N33,000 that corpers currently receive. Hence, it's not so possible as a present corper to save that amount, except you are paid very well in your PPA (and you gat side hustle.)
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Kennyswag: 12:21am On Feb 08, 2020
Kendroid:
Whoever knows Susy very well knows she was born with lies & nothing but an attention seeker. Congrats to her, this time she got the publicity she has been looking for since our days in PolyUnwana. Just visit her school page and see comments to back up my claims!
jesu grin

2 Likes

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:33am On Feb 08, 2020
Hmmm. She no dey eat and buy pants abi? Side Hustle,well,nah she know wetin she meant.
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:51am On Feb 08, 2020
Now, this is the real slay queen.
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by bizhop01: 1:03am On Feb 08, 2020
News for Lai Mohammed,
Nigeria Nollywood queen saving style, they always afford to buy mansion and expensive car while male counterpart always struggling to pay for ordinary 3 bedroom apartment rent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe / Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki Skirt (Photos) / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.