Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings (74001 Views)

Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Okoroawusa: 9:15am On Feb 08, 2020
henrybangs44:
20000 X 12 = 240000
19800 X 12 = roughly 240000
240000 + 240000 = 480,000
you bought the keke 432,000
480000 - 432000= 48,000

so throughout ur service year, food, transportation, clothing, health, calls, gifts, friends, church, visitors, hangouts, cds activities you only used 48,000
I didn't add ur room gadgets

please please please
Stay there they calculate another person income...go n arrest her for stealing your money nah!

If Buhari call you lazy youth now u will be foaming from the mouth
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Greatfullheart: 9:23am On Feb 08, 2020
Thumbs Up to Her. Unlike the Other Girls who Blew their Allawee on Unserious Stuffs

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Kendroid: 9:28am On Feb 08, 2020
bendazum:

Losers that's all I see on that page.

Multiply 39 800 by 12 and it will even exceed #450 000. She has a site similar to jumia.
Where sellers and buyers meet.

Her story is plausible. Every girl is not like your girlfriend.
If she wanted a Lorry, she will buy it without even sweating. She has already made the money the same way most actresses made theirs.
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by IamgratefulLord(f): 9:29am On Feb 08, 2020
sathel:
I just don’t believe this story ... How much did she acquire the keke?
Next time try reading slowly. tongue undecided
Didn't she say she bought a fairly used Keke?? The Keke is tokunbo. It's not a new one. You can get a fairly used Keke for less than 400k.
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Hier(m): 9:46am On Feb 08, 2020
1zynnvn:
Where I fit see this kind girl marry abeg.

lemme call Buhari to come and see you, he has a thing cheesy for laizzi uth
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by franchasng: 10:05am On Feb 08, 2020
MissGodOwn:
Thank u for this, most people don't read. Even the said lady said that she runs an online biz
Welcome darling sweety grin grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by franchasng: 10:08am On Feb 08, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Stay there they calculate another person income...go n arrest her for stealing your money nah!

grin grin grin

They can't believe a Nigerian girl bought Keke from her hardwork, its still a mystery to Naija guys, why must a Naija girl buy keke without sleeping with Davindo and 4face Udunbia shocked shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by anigbajumo(m): 10:25am On Feb 08, 2020
CrownFemi:
Madam, we understand... I also built 1 storey building from my alawy. Mad girl. Even if you do dry fasting for one NYSC calendar year, you cant buy it.....

You are very wrong bro,if she is into a business during that period of one year,she can buy it..I don't knw why people think is not possible,wat of if I screenshot my Nysc app account for you,am sure u will be amazed....It is very much possible.
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by MyChoice1: 11:00am On Feb 08, 2020
1zynnvn:
Where I fit see this kind girl marry abeg.

Come to MBAISE in Imo State. Plenty genuine hustling babes full there. Just brave the bride price and you're good to go!
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 08, 2020
Okoroawusa:

a black man does not know when to use his head. he only thinks its use is during exams. if u can't use ur brain to differentiate BTW facts and fiction then the whites are right for calling u a monkey
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 08, 2020
From allawee savings or runs savings? undecided
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by emmsana: 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
Smart work pays

You can also quit the job rat race if you are smart with this free guide
FREE EBOOK HERE
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by seangy4konji: 12:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
Side hustle...

A won ti coded runs
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by cardoctor(m): 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
She must have read kekenapepology in school. Congrats
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by mukthar2000(m): 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
HOPE NO BE LAGOS U THEY ?
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Offpoint: 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
Dear Blu03 saw your mention dear, you know it's diary section I can't reply you there.

Crazy Nairalanders have ruined our story threadgrin

Just realized I gave you my wrong whatsapp number, I love to speak off nairaland.
This is my biz whatsapp line 0705 451 5809

I look forward to hearing from you, whoever response to you on that line, just tell them you'll want to speak with Mr. E
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
Hope this is not in Lagos State??
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
grin
Offpoint:
Dear Blu03 saw your mention dear, you know it's diary section I can't reply you there.

Crazy Nairalanders have ruined our story threadgrin

Just realized I gave you my wrong whatsapp number, I love to speak off nairaland.
This is my biz whatsapp line 0705 451 5809

I look forward to hearing from you, whoever response to you on that line, just tell them you'll want to speak with Mr. E
i've saved it dear. Mr. E? Will do offpoint!

1 Like

Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Froshloaded: 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
cry
Blu03:
grin i've saved it dear. Mr. E? Will do offpoint!
Hmm
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Why do you people keep saying not Lagos... even those that have never been to Lagos in their life will be saying not Lagos...

Keke n motorcycles are not banned in all parts of Lagos!!!
So, Lagos is the greatest thing to happen to a human life?? undecided
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
grin
Froshloaded:
cry
Hmm
business related. He made that clear. Even called me wordly for assuming otherwise.
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Froshloaded: 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
grin grin
Blu03:
grin business related. He made that clear. Even called me wordly for assuming otherwise.
Okay oo kiss wink
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Offpoint: 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
Blu03:
grin i've saved it dear. Mr. E? Will do offpoint!
Alright dear, I'll be expecting your message.
Yeah, Mr. E is the name, you'll get the full gist later.
Re: Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings by Vicotee: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2020
Congratulations.. May the lord bless your side hussle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe / Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki Skirt (Photos) / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.