Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' (51880 Views)

Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by k2money(m): 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
gr8tone:
Same was said to Noah.
Ọga leave now story, why would your God be a serial killer. The only thing he knows how to do is to kill people. What differentiate him from Sango and ogún? Go find chair siddon one place. Noah story was normal flood which he happened to have for sight to the flood. Are you telling me that science that forecast weather are also Noah?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by DavidEsq(m): 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
Angelfrost:

"Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is [a]perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away."

Apostle Paul used and dedicated the superiority of the virtue of Love over every ministerial and Divine gift of God... He placed it on a far higher pedestal above even prophecy.

This doesn't void or rubbish the need, validity, or relevance of the prophetic ministry.

What believer or theological student doesn't know the hierarchy of charity over every and anything else spiritual and physical...
U are not done, pls. Go down pls. Lets see verses 9 & 10, pls. U must know that we ain't in a debate. Let's avoid the temptation to debate, pls. Verse 8 makes it clear that those other fruits of the spirit would vanish away, cease or fail; whichever word u choose
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by masterP042(m): 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
LordAzubuike:

It's very bitter to accept but sometimes I think the same. Nigerians have been praying for a better country for several decades yet nothing is happening. Look at the world he created, war in Syria, famine in Somalia and yet he's up there comfortable that his creation is in jeopardy.
My brother. The matter tire me too. You're right
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by k2money(m): 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad embarassed like those people in the days of Noah,see dem unbelievers. Children of 8 and destruction. May the ocean not get angry and swallow up Lagos.Have Mercy on us oh Lord embarassed sad.Do not consider our sin for dey are many embarassed sad
So to you ocean have spiritual power to do whatever she likes?
Ha see gullible comments. So your God cannot control ocean not to swallow up Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by Raysleek: 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

Na today dem begin pray the prayer?
Prayer is the master key. No be today e don tey.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by masterP042(m): 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
IamgratefulLord:
[s][/s] Oga, who created you :- undecided
My parents. The night they had sex to concieve me. Now tell me old jewish tales. Of someone using dust and rib to create me.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by k2money(m): 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
Meritocracy:

God really loves us and gave us every resource to live on Earth comfortably including human resources but we are so lazy that many things we suppose to achieve with simple logic or strategy we prefer to go on fasting and prayer for it. Imagine praying against Boko Haram after spent billion dollar without action and all the panel investigation are abandon in dustbin and the people in power couldn't deny that they don't know people behind the problem or have you heard any prominent people arrested because of these terrorist? Don't blame God for our problem, our problem is man-made. Do you expect God to probe looters on your behalf when HE has stated in HIS book that Thou shall not steal.
Then that God is not as powerful as you people take him to be, if he's omniscient he would have change the mindset of all the terrorists in the world
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by blackfish56: 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
A MAN ONCE SAID THE REAL SICK PEOPLE ARE IN D HOSPITAL NOT D CHURCH SO GO TO THE AND PERFORM YOUR MIRACLE

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by Roon9(m): 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
jaz:
So elderly people dont talk nonsense or when they do we should take it as a wise quote ?

Hmmm
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by Angelfrost(m): 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
DavidEsq:

U are not done, pls. Go down pls. Lets see verses 9 & 10, pls. U must know that we ain't in a debate. Let's avoid the temptation to debate, pls. Verse 8 makes it clear that those other fruits of the spirit would vanish away, cease or fail; whichever word u choose

My good Sir, There is nothing to argue about here...

I have explained the scripture you highlighted in simple terms... Verse 8 completely throws a lot of light on verses 9 and 10.

Maybe you should share your perspective and understanding of this scripture, and why those 2 verses interest you so much. Thank you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by k2money(m): 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
36STATES:

As far back as year 2006, I used to be the only one on Nigeriaworld and other newspapers telling
Nigerians that religion is man made and pastors are just the worst set of criminals you can ever meet.

I used to get so many condemnations and threats about hell fire and "touch not my anointed" crap. I must tell
you that I am so glad today that social media and availability of the internet have brought enlightenment to so many
Nigeria to the extent it is now very clear to everyone that pastors and the billionaire preachers are just conmen that actually don't believe in God. Because if they do, the fear of hell fire wouldn't have allowed them to continue scamming the sick and the poor among us with impunity.
You started 2006,me started late back early 20s
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by ElimosCEO: 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
Roon9:
Amen!

call for our 380wh lithium-ion generator that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily.

How much?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by mrZENographer: 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
RapistOnBail:
This G-boy is high on drugs.

The fire outbreak would be for Himself and those who believe the crap.

Be careful. Blasphemy of the Holyghost cannot be forgiven.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by IamgratefulLord(f): 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
[s]
masterP042:

My parents. The night they had sex to concieve me. Now tell me old tales. Of someone using dust and rib to create me.
[/s] SMH tongue Who made the sun,stars, moon etc..??
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by DavidEsq(m): 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
Angelfrost:

My good Sir, There is nothing to argue about here...

I have explained the scripture you highlighted in simple terms... Verse 8 completely throws a lot of light on verses 9 and 10.

Maybe you should share your perspective and understanding of this scripture, and why those 2 verses interest you so much. Thank you.
"Pray tell"; "My good Sir". Wow! Do u do Shakespeare? Sorry I digress. I would come back to our talk but first, u do Shakespeare ba?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by Drakky47: 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
There's a great event coming on the 4th of April you can get your ticket from the link below
https://events.lifepagegroup.com/event/KGM28JQ4XW?partner=2L1VKZ3

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by k2money(m): 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
36STATES:

Do you think his followers are intelligent enough to ask your kind of question??
Research has shown that the level of someone's religious believe is correlated to certain variables like education or quality of the education, social economic status or physical health condition of the person. Just look at countries with high religiosity and all you see is poverty...they are twins.

I put the high level of religiosity in Nigeria down to quality of education and the socio-economic status of majority of the people.
But the good thing is that the availability and easy access to information through the internet and social media is rapidly liberating the people.
Education is not the cure, my boss is a chartered account but very stupid when it comes to religion.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by k2money(m): 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
nervorum:

Then you don't know his character. He is a merciful father and a Righteous King. Righteousness and justice are the foundations of his throne. He is a righteous judge who metes out justice except mercy prevails.

God is merciful, but he is Judge of the living and dead. We need to keep courting his mercies.
This is the almighty God I knows not the one Adeboye was talking about.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by chukwuibuipob: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
k2money:

So to you ocean have spiritual power to do whatever she likes?
Ha see gullible comments. So your God cannot control ocean not to swallow up Lagos?
i dnt trade banter with teen
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by LANDLORD72: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
Davash222:
God can’t say that!!
My God can say that my God is Love.
Carelessness cause fire outbreak not the wish of God
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by Angelfrost(m): 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
DavidEsq:

"Pray tell"; "My good Sir". Wow! Do u do Shakespeare? Sorry I digress. I would come back to our talk but first, u do Shakespeare ba?

I have read a lot of his writings, and I write literature in great parts and lengths... I am deeply into poetry too.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by lloyds(m): 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
k2money:

Education is not the cure, my boss is a chartered account but very stupid when it comes to religion.

If you think Education can influence religion, you must be very childish.

Adeboye is a professor of maths. .

Apostle Paul was one of the most learned, and eminent persons . .

Most of the greatest men of God in Nigeria like Olukoya, Kumuyi etc had 1st class degrees and PHDs. .

Your so called wisdom / intelligence is nonsense before God. If he brings himself near you, you will immediately throw them all to the bin.

God is above useless wisdom of men.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by phemmytom: 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
He who believes a Prophet will reap the reward of a prophet.....

What then will happen to those Who do not believe a prophet?...

Caution your your � and never allowed God's wrought to fall on you....

Lord have mercy on our nation
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by k2money(m): 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
Angelfrost:

"Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is [a]perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away."

Apostle Paul used and dedicated the superiority of the virtue of Love over every ministerial and Divine gift of God... He placed it on a far higher pedestal above even prophecy.

This doesn't void or rubbish the need, validity, or relevance of the prophetic ministry.

What believer or theological student doesn't know the hierarchy of charity over every and anything else spiritual and physical...
Let those that belief in his prophecy expect the fire in their house.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by festus2001: 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
God have mercy on Nigeria

God bless daddy G. O

Jesus is lord. No evil shall fall on Christians this year and the innocent people in Jesus name
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by k2money(m): 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
LordAzubuike:

It's very bitter to accept but sometimes I think the same. Nigerians have been praying for a better country for several decades yet nothing is happening. Look at the world he created, war in Syria, famine in Somalia and yet he's up there comfortable that his creation is in jeopardy.
Say it loud my beautiful lady
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by ventura: 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
Pa GO, man made disaster happen with mistakes from human, equipment malfunction, old and out of date equipments and it happens all over the world. To prevent or control the fire outbreaks when it occurs, measures like having a smoke alarm mandatory in every household, a sprinkler system in the buildings, every local government having at least 2 fire departments with up to date equipments, having the fire dept certify every commercial and public buildings by visiting and seeing that the buildings are safe from various hazard.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by PapaAdanna: 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
We will sow more seeds to you tomorrow so that u can help us plead with GOD on our behalf.

Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by k2money(m): 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
masterP042:

My parents. The night they had sex to concieve me. Now tell me old jewish tales. Of someone using dust and rib to create me.
Bro this your quote mad oh. The guy no go fit answer as swear because their mímú mind belief sey na sand them take mould them.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by k2money(m): 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
mrZENographer:

Be careful. Blasphemy of the Holyghost cannot be forgiven.
So Adeboye is now your own holy ghost?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' by k2money(m): 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
i dnt trade banter with teen
To you I look like a teen?
You have sight problems. But your quote showcase you as a kid to me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) / Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards / Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.