Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Events Of The Great Tribulation - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Events Of The Great Tribulation (12205 Views)

Will Great Tribulation Take Place Before The Rapture? / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation / The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by Nelochukwu: 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
paxonel:
obviously, you are not understanding a single bit of what i have been saying, it's beyond your understanding I can't help you undecided

I'm out grin

I gave you scriptures that cant be denied. Or you know better than the apostles abi? You r here claiming dominion like it's you God spoke to. God spoke to Adam are you Adam? And if you r then you must have a lion as a pet and hold a viper like your belt cheesy. Things have changed since that scripture bro. That the problem I have. Beleivers claim whatever they like and leave whatever the want. You claiming a command to a man at the time of creation forgetting that same command told him to only eat herbs and also the animals should eat only herbs/grass not themselves cheesy Genesis 1:28-30 "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so"

That you dont know the good news is the redemption of the saints from sins of the world into the Kingdom of Light means you dont understand the Spirit of the bible. The earth is in darkness and its prince/god is d devil. His kingdom is now on earth physically but the Kingdom of Yeshua is in us. But WE cant reign now until the earth is destroyed. not the earth but the unbeleivers In the earth because there will be a new earth and heaven so the earth technically remains but its redeemed from sin. Even earth sef don taya grin Earth is yearning for its redemption, the manifestation of the sons of God.

These prophecy has been from the beginning. Even the old testament believers (Israelites) knew about the afterlife and how they must not live a life on earth chasing material wealth though they had it but seeking God continually. Hebrews 11 vs 9-10

Bible is a book of prophecy, from creation till the flood, from the flood till Israel, from Israel till the Hamshiach, from the Hamshiach till the end of the world. IT WAS ALL WRITTEN. The bible is a book of prophecy and timeline. Im telling you, study your bible and see that what we have now is not the true christain doctrine. Doctirne of excess and abundance. Build your castles, gods will enlarge your coast, year of supernatural glory cheesy. Technology, advancement is always constant in all generation. Once a man dies it ends for him. You dont care what goes on from the other side. I told you, in 400 years, that generation will pity us due to advance in tech but ain't we living fine pitying other generations? Same story. Man will keep learning. It beats science till now how some things even during the sumerian or Babylonia era were built

The world will be destroyed. While they say peace, suddenly war erupts. While they say build and enjoy, suddenly calamity and terror cheesy.

I rest my case and wont respond to you anymore but for the sake of anyone reading. The world will be destroyed at the coming of Yeshua. Nobody knows when He will come but we know we r in the last days because it started during the generation of the apostles after the death of Yeshua and destruction of the temple. Remember Yeshua said all the stones of the temple will be thrown over each and destroyed. This happened by the hands of the Roman's. The signs are there. Wars, earthquakes, rumours of wars, sin is multiplied. Diseases, other natural disaster. The signs are there
Hide your head in Yeshua not church as it's all been compromised grin this is the last days and no amount of prayer can avert the in coming doom. It's been prophesied. The world is at boiling. Sin is multiplied and will multiply till the very end. We can only pray for mercy, that God has mercy and hide your head

To the fellow I'm responding to. Note I have scripture to back up everything I said here.
Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by Finallydead: 2:16am On Feb 11, 2020
Nelochukwu:

I gave you scriptures that cant be denied. Or you know better than the apostles abi? You r here claiming dominion like it's you God spoke to. God spoke to Adam are you Adam? And if you r then you must have a lion as a pet and hold a viper like your belt cheesy. Things have changed since that scripture bro. That the problem I have. Beleivers claim whatever they like and leave whatever the want. You claiming a command to a man at the time of creation forgetting that same command told him to only eat herbs and also the animals should eat only herbs/grass not themselves cheesy Genesis 1:28-30 "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so"

That you dont know the good news is the redemption of the saints from sins of the world into the Kingdom of Light means you dont understand the Spirit of the bible. The earth is in darkness and its prince/god is d devil. His kingdom is now on earth physically but the Kingdom of Yeshua is in us. But WE cant reign now until the earth is destroyed. not the earth but the unbeleivers In the earth because there will be a new earth and heaven so the earth technically remains but its redeemed from sin. Even earth sef don taya grin Earth is yearning for its redemption, the manifestation of the sons of God.

These prophecy has been from the beginning. Even the old testament believers (Israelites) knew about the afterlife and how they must not live a life on earth chasing material wealth though they had it but seeking God continually. Hebrews 11 vs 9-10

Bible is a book of prophecy, from creation till the flood, from the flood till Israel, from Israel till the Hamshiach, from the Hamshiach till the end of the world. IT WAS ALL WRITTEN. The bible is a book of prophecy and timeline. Im telling you, study your bible and see that what we have now is not the true christain doctrine. Doctirne of excess and abundance. Build your castles, gods will enlarge your coast, year of supernatural glory cheesy. Technology, advancement is always constant in all generation. Once a man dies it ends for him. You dont care what goes on from the other side. I told you, in 400 years, that generation will pity us due to advance in tech but ain't we living fine pitying other generations? Same story. Man will keep learning. It beats science till now how some things even during the sumerian or Babylonia era were built

The world will be destroyed. While they say peace, suddenly war erupts. While they say build and enjoy, suddenly calamity and terror cheesy.

I rest my case and wont respond to you anymore but for the sake of anyone reading. The world will be destroyed at the coming of Yeshua. Nobody knows when He will come but we know we r in the last days because it started during the generation of the apostles after the death of Yeshua and destruction of the temple. Remember Yeshua said all the stones of the temple will be thrown over each and destroyed. This happened by the hands of the Roman's. The signs are there. Wars, earthquakes, rumours of wars, sin is multiplied. Diseases, other natural disaster. The signs are there
Hide your head in Yeshua not church as it's all been compromised grin this is the last days and no amount of prayer can avert the in coming doom. It's been prophesied. The world is at boiling. Sin is multiplied and will multiply till the very end. We can only pray for mercy, that God has mercy and hide your head

To the fellow I'm responding to. Note I have scripture to back up everything I said here.
Please Sir, don't waste your precious time on the paxonel guy. It doesn't take deep spiritual intelligence to know that he is not a believer in the Lord and has no real personal relationship with the Lord, hence he remains separated from God, steeped in his sins, awaiting an unprepared meeting with his Maker. We treat men like him with the caution of 1Tim1:4,6. We could easily answer the foolishness of such with scriptures showing their error but it wouldn't help them because they don't see their need to correct the errors and sins in their lives, but having seen their helplessness against their slavemaster, Sin, posture themselves to transfer their aggression on God and His worshippers, not realising that if they are not wise enough to deal with their sin problem, they wouldnt be to understand God and His ways. He ignorantly thinks he can create enough "eye-opening" questions and refutations to make the enlightened embrace his darkness but until darkness for once switches light off in the physical, he will only keep admiring his own folly. Let us keep hoping the best for him, that he finds the mercy of our God, and His liberation in Jesus Christ from His sin, rather than to end up in hell under his bondage to sin and death.
I wanted to also chip in that though our universe will be destroyed eventually, yet we are, for now, to pray God's kingdom on earth to permeate all systems including science and technology, education, government, economy etc. Because if we believers are able to demonstrate the superiority of our God and His heavenly system in all such earthly systems, many more will be saved, and the sacrifice of our Lord will reap what is deserved. So we are to remain actively engaged, seeking to bring a systemic revolution from heaven that teaches the world the superiority of the ways of God in every sphere. Afterall much of the progress men boast of today in science today started because true Christians like Faraday, Newton, Edison, Maxwell, Tesla began to correlate the spiritual realm and the natural, hence bringing understanding that helps men today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by Nelochukwu: 7:59am On Feb 11, 2020
Finallydead:

Please Sir, don't waste your precious time on the paxonel guy. It doesn't take deep spiritual intelligence to know that he is not a believer in the Lord and has no real personal relationship with the Lord, hence he remains separated from God, steeped in his sins, awaiting an unprepared meeting with his Maker. We treat men like him with the caution of 1Tim1:4,6. We could easily answer the foolishness of such with scriptures showing their error but it wouldn't help them because they don't see their need to correct the errors and sins in their lives, but having seen their helplessness against their slavemaster, Sin, posture themselves to transfer their aggression on God and His worshippers, not realising that if they are not wise enough to deal with their sin problem, they wouldnt be to understand God and His ways. He ignorantly thinks he can create enough "eye-opening" questions and refutations to make the enlightened embrace his darkness but until darkness for once switches light off in the physical, he will only keep admiring his own folly. Let us keep hoping the best for him, that he finds the mercy of our God, and His liberation in Jesus Christ from His sin, rather than to end up in hell under his bondage to sin and death.
I wanted to also chip in that though our universe will be destroyed eventually, yet we are, for now, to pray God's kingdom on earth to permeate all systems including science and technology, education, government, economy etc. Because if we believers are able to demonstrate the superiority of our God and His heavenly system in all such earthly systems, many more will be saved, and the sacrifice of our Lord will reap what is deserved. So we are to remain actively engaged, seeking to bring a systemic revolution from heaven that teaches the world the superiority of the ways of God in every sphere. Afterall much of the progress men boast of today in science today started because true Christians like Faraday, Newton, Edison, Maxwell, Tesla began to correlate the spiritual realm and the natural, hence bringing understanding that helps men today.

My brother. Its refreshing to know they r some that still stand for God. Yes, the guy is lost and I won't respond to him anymore. You right we should pray though remember that God won't use the wisdom of this world to preach His gospel. Science and everything is very Good because it even shows the existence of God and further validates the power God has placed in man but note that the world system has been given to the prince of this world remember he told this to Yeshua. He rules and the Kindgom of God is IN us not in the world. We r not of this world. A big mistake is building our faith on the wisdom of this world, it makes weak the gospel. For example somebody is so good at their profession we say he has d spirit of excellence. Next thing this person is with a microphone preaching what he doesnt know because people assume his rich, hardworking and a performer hence he must be a child of God whereas this guy knows nothing of Yeshua. This my friend is an error. There cannot be two kings in one realm. Right now the devil has the preeminence hence the need for the destruction of the world so the new earth with Yahweh as King will be revealed.

This world will never really accept fully the wisdom of God which is Yeshua because of it's own wisdom which has led it further away from Yahweh. As man discovers and grows in its wisdom he finds that he doesnt really need God cheesy. True service to Yeshua is apart from the wisdom of this world. The wisdom of this world is performance driven. Results oriented. The wisdom of God is the same pretty much only spiritual. While one is carnal results and carnal performance indicator measurement the wisdom of Yeshua is spiritual because the carnal mind is enmity with God and it's not subject to the law of Yeshua. Roman 8.

Truthfully we will pray that our light shines so that men can see the brightness and come to the Father but that light is defined by the wisdom of Yeshua found in the NT scriptures. We dont define what light is but the scripture does. Men have shone light and other men followed claiming its light from God but at the end we see the outcome and conclude that the light shone is evil because even Yeshua said if the light that is you is darkness, how great is the darkness Mattew 6.

Yeshua came to save us from the oncoming doom that will be the unleashed in this last days. Only true beleivers not religous folks but actual God seekers and worshippers. Folks who hate their lives even unto death will be saved. We r not to love this world nor the things that r in the world.

We must only be loyal to the word of Yeshua as found in scriptures not the words of men.

Peace my brother.
Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by paxonel(m): 8:05am On Feb 11, 2020
Finallydead:

let me quickly say this grin grin

you people in Africa are so ridiculously ignorant, I wonder what kinda pastors we have in Africa and the wrong Christian fundamentals they keep teaching you people.

Anyone who believes in Christ is truly a Christian there is nothing anyone can do about that.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

That is what I have already done a long time ago there is nothing you can do about it, you are not God to determine whether I'm a Christian or not, you don't even know what's on my mind grin

However, all what i was saying here has nothing to do with anyone's salvation.
All I have been saying is that, African Christians like you are all corrupt people and it is truly reflecting in your polity.

What is causing the corruption in Africa?
Tradition.

Does the bible have solution? The answer is yes!
But you people are so daft you can't see the solution when you read your bible. grin grin
Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 11, 2020
Finallydead:

I wanted to also chip in that though our universe will be destroyed eventually, yet we are, for now, to pray God's kingdom on earth to permeate all systems including science and technology, education, government, economy etc. [b][/b].
Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 11, 2020
When Pharaoh shall speak unto you, saying, Shew a miracle for you: then thou shalt say unto Aaron, Take thy rod, and cast it before Pharaoh, and it shall become a serpent.
10 And Moses and Aaron went in unto Pharaoh, and they did so as the LORD had commanded: and Aaron cast down his rod before Pharaoh, and before his servants, and it became a serpent.
11 Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments.
12 For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron's rod swallowed up their rods
Exodus 7:9-12
This is the plain truth! As believers, we must demonstrate the superiority of our God in every sphere of human existence. It's high time we prayed down His kingdom on earth.
Finallydead:

Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by Finallydead: 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
Bodydialect57:
When Pharaoh shall speak unto you, saying, Shew a miracle for you: then thou shalt say unto Aaron, Take thy rod, and cast it before Pharaoh, and it shall become a serpent.
10 And Moses and Aaron went in unto Pharaoh, and they did so as the LORD had commanded: and Aaron cast down his rod before Pharaoh, and before his servants, and it became a serpent.
11 Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments.
12 For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron's rod swallowed up their rods
Exodus 7:9-12
This is the plain truth! As believers, we must demonstrate the superiority of our God in every sphere of human existence. It's high time we prayed down His kingdom on earth.
Yes sister! We must not confine God to a pulpit, and expect the world to come and meet him there, as if he has no relevance to society. No, we must carry God in our temple and go into the world and show them His Kingdom in us(Mt5:16). When we bring His kingdom to men, they will learn righteousness(Is 26:9). We must go into Egypt like Joseph and make the Pharoahs bow before the Almighty not for human wisdom but to superior Divine wisdom beyond the grasp of man(Gen41:8, 38-44). We must enter into Babylon like Daniel and dethrone and enthrone governments by spiritual wisdom(Dan10:2,3,13), not mere electioneering of human wisdom. We must like his three hebrew friends, make Nebuchadnezzars bow before the Almighty.(Dan3:14-29).
Cc: Nelochukwu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by Finallydead: 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
Nelochukwu:

My brother. Its refreshing to know they r some that still stand for God. Yes, the guy is lost and I won't respond to him anymore. You right we should pray though remember that God won't use the wisdom of this world to preach His gospel. Science and everything is very Good because it even shows the existence of God and further validates the power God has placed in man but note that the world system has been given to the prince of this world remember he told this to Yeshua. He rules and the Kindgom of God is IN us not in the world. We r not of this world. A big mistake is building our faith on the wisdom of this world, it makes weak the gospel. For example somebody is so good at their profession we say he has d spirit of excellence. Next thing this person is with a microphone preaching what he doesnt know because people assume his rich, hardworking and a performer hence he must be a child of God whereas this guy knows nothing of Yeshua. This my friend is an error.
This is sadly the truth sir. Our success today is not in the spirit of Daniel and His three friends, Joseph, Job etc. It is only carnal. We accept any success believers have, even if it is through our human wisdom and strength which neither glorifies God, nor witnesses of Him to the world. We must only glory if we solve societal issues solely by the wisdom of the God without a trace of human wisdom.
There cannot be two kings in one realm. Right now the devil has the preeminence hence the need for the destruction of the world so the new earth with Yahweh as King will be revealed.
Yes. Satan still has this because we have failed to be Christ's body revealing His dominion won in His resurrection. But God will express it through His sanctified ones who have detached themselves from the love of the world and the flesh, as His final witness to the world that lies in the valley of decision. Only after this last epic demonstration of God's dominion will the AntiChrist be given permission to rule the earth and try all men before the final destruction of his evil kingdom.
This world will never really accept fully the wisdom of God which is Yeshua because of it's own wisdom which has led it further away from Yahweh. As man discovers and grows in its wisdom he finds that he doesnt really need God cheesy. True service to Yeshua is apart from the wisdom of this world. The wisdom of this world is performance driven. Results oriented. The wisdom of God is the same pretty much only spiritual. While one is carnal results and carnal performance indicator measurement the wisdom of Yeshua is spiritual because the carnal mind is enmity with God and it's not subject to the law of Yeshua. Roman 8
This is very true. Yet God for His unrelenting love and for Justice, that He might be a just judge will show them the superiority of His spiritual kingdom over the earthly so all will make an informed choice for God or not, and hence fully deserve the consequences of their choices.
Truthfully we will pray that our light shines so that men can see the brightness and come to the Father but that light is defined by the wisdom of Yeshua found in the NT scriptures. We dont define what light is but the scripture does. Men have shone light and other men followed claiming its light from God but at the end we see the outcome and conclude that the light shone is evil because even Yeshua said if the light that is you is darkness, how great is the darkness Mattew 6.
Yeshua came to save us from the oncoming doom that will be the unleashed in this last days. Only true beleivers not religous folks but actual God seekers and worshippers. Folks who hate their lives even unto death will be saved. We r not to love this world nor the things that r in the world.
We must only be loyal to the word of Yeshua as found in scriptures not the words of men.
So true. Only such believers will qualify as vessels of honour used by Him in these last days.(2Tim2:21)
Peace my brother.
Thank you sir. What a refreshing addition you made here. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
Absolutely!
Finallydead:

Yes sister! We must not confine God to a pulpit, and expect the world to come and meet him there, as if he has no relevance to society. No, we must carry God in our temple and go into the world and show them His Kingdom in us(Mt5:16). When we bring His kingdom to men, they will learn righteousness(Is 26:9). We must go into Egypt like Joseph and make the Pharoahs bow before the Almighty not for human wisdom but to superior Divine wisdom beyond the grasp of man(Gen41:8, 38-44). We must enter into Babylon like Daniel and dethrone and enthrone governments by spiritual wisdom(Dan10:2,3,13), not mere electioneering of human wisdom. We must like his three hebrew friends, make Nebuchadnezzars bow before the Almighty.(Dan3:14-29).
Cc: Nelochukwu
Re: Events Of The Great Tribulation by Nelochukwu: 11:17am On Feb 12, 2020
Finallydead:

This is sadly the truth sir. Our success today is not in the spirit of Daniel and His three friends, Joseph, Job etc. It is only carnal. We accept any success believers have, even if it is through our human wisdom and strength which neither glorifies God, nor witnesses of Him to the world. We must only glory if we solve societal issues solely by the wisdom of the God without a trace of human wisdom.

Yes. Satan still has this because we have failed to be Christ's body revealing His dominion won in His resurrection. But God will express it through His sanctified ones who have detached themselves from the love of the world and the flesh, as His final witness to the world that lies in the valley of decision. Only after this last epic demonstration of God's dominion will the AntiChrist be given permission to rule the earth and try all men before the final destruction of his evil kingdom.

This is very true. Yet God for His unrelenting love and for Justice, that He might be a just judge will show them the superiority of His spiritual kingdom over the earthly so all will make an informed choice for God or not, and hence fully deserve the consequences of their choices.

So true. Only such believers will qualify as vessels of honour used by Him in these last days.(2Tim2:21)

Thank you sir. What a refreshing addition you made here. God bless you.

Thank you brother. Everything you said is the truth. God will show His power in this days through His children who have genuinely surrendered to His word though evil will be multiplied so that people will decide whom to serve.

God will continue to work in us, to will and to do of His own good pleasure. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark / Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? / Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.