Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,100 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. (3565 Views)

Does My Fiancée Love Me? / I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / My Girlfriend Has Been Fooling Me Since (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
Good evening everyone, I'd like to make my story a concised one.
There's is a particular girl I met on FB mid last year,we got chatting and as time went on we were so fond of each other (she calls me daily so do I). On the long run I asked her out and she did well by accepting my offer. We have been dating since September actually and let me just say we are 5months old now. But recently she's been acting suspicious undecided ,like anytime I call her and she's with her male friend (s) ; she does not really flow well with me compared to when she's alone. And anytime I get to complain about this,she says I'm too nagging and she detests that.
Now something really happened this afternoon when I called her. I noticed she was with a guy (that ain't my concern tho)
during the process of us talking,she placed the call on a hold .at first I was furious but I then called her thinking that was a mistake. Only for me to recall her she didn't pick the call not until the 3rd time and she picked but still wasn't talking to me but the guy she was with. I've been really sad about this cause different thoughts have been flowing through my mind.
Could she be cheating on me ? Cuz she's someone I wanna plan my future with even though we haven't met in person but the way we converse one would think we'd known each other for long.
Pls I need ur advice
Re: Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. by physise(m): 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
Oga, it's clear na

7 Likes

Re: Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. by donstan18: 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
Cuz she's someone I wanna plan my future with even though we haven't met in person but the way we converse one would think we'd known each other for long.
The only kind of future you can think of planning with a woman you haven't seen or met is a future that is not worth upto flashing credit.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. by Anigreat: 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2020
shocked

Someone you're yet to meet that you're complaining this much.

Obviously the girl doesn't take you serious, because you yourself haven't showned any seriousness.. Or you think calling her everytime means alot? Oga physical proximity matters in relationship.

You don't expect her to dump those guys she has seen and met for you whom she just met online.. A bird at hand they say worth more than millions in the bush.

Make plans to meet with her, that alone will go along way and change things. My thoughts though shocked

10 Likes

Re: Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. by Ahmed0336(m): 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
It is obvious she is not honest with you try next door.

People wey dey into long distance relationship I throwaway salute for una.

Local man cannot can

2 Likes

Re: Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. by viceddy95(m): 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
cheesy
What do you want us to tell you again guy,ok lemme tell you the simple truth....

You are dating you self,she is using you to keep herself busy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
If you can't read the writing on the wall from all you've said, I wonder what you want us to tell you.
Sit back, relax and read your post like you're reading someone else's post. You'll be able to advise yourself.

Don't.wait until she calls a fool and tells you to stop calling her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
see them above booking spaces

Op she's cheating. Cut her off now to avoid stories that touch
Re: Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
If you can't read the writing on the wall from all you've said, I wonder what you want us to tell you.
Sit back, relax and read your post like you're reading someone else's post. You'll be able to advise yourself.

Don't.wait until she calls a fool and tells you to stop calling her.

Thank you
Re: Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
undecided
Ahmed0336:
It is obvious she is not honest with you try next door.

People wey dey into long distance relationship I throwaway salute for una.

Local man cannot can
as in. It's simply better to end things. I hate long distance relationships.
Both the guy and girl would cheat on eachother.

2 Likes

Re: Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. by mabebe1(f): 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
physise:
Oga, it's clear na
Crystal clear like bottled water.....

1 Like

Re: Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. by Drince: 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
Uncle just sit down and think this through. You might be overeacting or you are just another nigga on her list... I feel you ain't giving her the space she wants... You are choking her in a way.. My girl did that within the first three month, trust me i almost broke up.. Give her space, talk to her, you should have a specific time on when you guys can call eachother

1 Like

Re: Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
Anigreat:
shocked

Someone you're yet to meet that you're complaining this much.

Obviously the girl doesn't take you serious, because you yourself haven't showned any seriousness.. Or you think calling her everytime means alot? Oga physical proximity matters in relationship.

You don't expect her to dump those guys she has seen and met for you whom she just met online.. A bird at hand they say worth more than millions in the bush.

Make plans to meet with her, that alone will go along way and change things. My thoughts though shocked

Thank you so much
I appreciate
Re: Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
dm me let me tell u something
Re: Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. by AfroKnight: 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
cheesy

Guy, you are the side guy.
Re: Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. by Breezzy(m): 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
You're planning your FUTURE with someone you HAVEN'T met yet. Op stop calling her can't you read the hand writing on the wall, SHE'S ALWAYS IN ACTIVE SERVICE with GUYS na. Chai Op she don turn you to side chick.

1 Like

Re: Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. by galadima77(m): 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
At what point do guys really decide if a girl is 'wife-able' or not? Before knowing her or after she's deceived you into believing she's your best choice.

Well, if it swims and quacks like a duck, chances are it's a duck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. by Breezzy(m): 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
Alhaji Musa she don turn you to side chick
Re: Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. by olasaad(f): 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2020
hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
who told u she"s ur girlfriend?

8 Likes

Re: Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. by Lamanii22(f): 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
Read this post like it is my post and then advice me on what to do...
Re: Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. by Timson01(m): 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
There's is a particular girl I met on FB mid last year,we got chatting and as time went on we were so fond of each other (she calls me daily so do I). On the long run I asked her out and she did well by accepting my offer. We have been dating since September actually and let me just say we are 5months old now. But recently she's been acting suspicious undecided ,like anytime I call her and she's with her male friend (s) ; she does not really flow well with me compared to when she's alone. And anytime I get to complain about this,she says I'm too nagging and she detests that.
Now something really happened this afternoon when I called her. I noticed she was with a guy (that ain't my concern tho)
during the process of us talking,she placed the call on a hold .at first I was furious but I then called her thinking that was a mistake. Only for me to recall her she didn't pick the call not until the 3rd time and she picked but still wasn't talking to me but the guy she was with. I've been really sad about this cause different thoughts have been flowing through my mind.
Could she be cheating on me ? Cuz she's someone I wanna plan my future with even though we haven't met in person but the way we converse one would think we'd known each other for long.
Pls I need ur advice
it could be that she is with you because of other benefit she enjoys from you lemme ask how much have you spent in her,just because someon
e calls you does not mean the person like you how will she always be with another guy and you are comfortable save your strength find another woman is not easy but is better than heartbreak you are seeing signpost yet you are still asking for direction
Re: Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. by Ed12(m): 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
you still take that as gf? like wtf.. continue dating yourself boy!!
Re: Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. by Dzeimzb: 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
It will do you good if you tame your emotion . Until you are able to do that, you will continue to complain (which she terms nagging ) , hut yourself and appear needy . You don't need all that.
Detach your emotion and employ your whining and I don't give a Bleep attitude bro.
Re: Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. by teemotee: 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
You guys havent met physically since 5 months. You are not sending her money allowance yet choking her with calls and planning future. Read the writing bro.

1 Like

Re: Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. by Starz825(m): 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
You all be fooling around...
How many times will i tell you guys not to put mind on girls that ain't your wife .... even if they are ur GFS...
If u know u are the serious type of guy in relationship...pls Don't take any lady serious untill u are fully convinced ....girls aint smiling... they are open to men esp when they ain't married to you
Re: Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
I have two different answers to your two questions.
NO to the question of "if she loves you" and YES to the "other", you know what I mean. undecided
Re: Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. by Victorious12: 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Pls I need ur advice
Just break d so call relationship and move on
Re: Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
Seriously?? facebook?? Since the day you asked her out, you've been dating yourself

Have you seen each other physically?
if no,............................
Re: Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
It is obvious bro. She has been cheating on you.

You had better understand this early enough and save yourself some heartache
Re: Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. by paulsibility(m): 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
I see

1 Like

Re: Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Pls I need ur advice
Why E be say any gel wey break una heart una go say na she una wan plan future with?If you don knack you for dey talk like that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period / Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced / My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.