Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum (63061 Views)

Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint / Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) / Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by cusBeta: 8:22am On Feb 09, 2020
Yohh:
Nobody seems to be asking what the woman was doing in the school by 6.30pm. It's unlikely a sane person resumes school at the ill hour.
Abi is she homeless?
Shut that dirty orifice in front of your empty head. Where I work I have some staff who resume at same time. Infact two of them for the whole years they worked never came late even for once. So it is obvious that you dwell among mediocres...

2 Likes

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by BluntBoy(m): 8:22am On Feb 09, 2020
If you check the comments in the OP, you will find Yorubas, Igbos, and Hausas agreeing on a common good cause.

That is how the country should be.

Now, no one cares if she is Igbo. All a good Nigerian sees is a selfless woman.

Even before 7am, Mrs Obiagelli was already waiting for her pupils, all of whom I am sure are Northerners (and mostly Muslims). She didn't care for her own life or for inordinate pecuniary gains. As far as she is concerned, those pupils are her children. Nothing like tribe or ethnicity here. Just pure humanity.

5 Likes

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by bonnyhope: 8:23am On Feb 09, 2020
rrreer:
When it's time for my favour, may it not pass me by, IJN

Then show commitment to the little one you are doing now

Some of you think prayer alone can do it without good work
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:

How did you know..?
I guess you know so much about me.
I don't need to know about you to know there are good people who need help in your neighborhood
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by unbitchable(m): 8:24am On Feb 09, 2020
ednut1:
31 years of service but on 35k salary. Awusubilahi
She's not a graduate, yet been duly compensated by the Governor. The most ridiculous hypocrisy of the social media is such that they would never deem it as necessary to raise money for those risking their lives to better the IDPs in the north east. several volunteer workers have been kidnapped and some killed by bokoharam but how much have these hypocrites donated to their families?
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by bigiyaro(m): 8:25am On Feb 09, 2020
AlhajiImam:
You see why hypocrisy is not good. Just because our Governor for political reasons acted to show goodwill to her, everyone now want to give her money.

The prophet Mohammed PBUH condemns hypocrisy. It's not the way of believers who want to go to heaven
you have a very bad mind and u r a hater of progress. maybe if u imitate other people in doing good deeds ur live may improve like their own.
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by 2oby: 8:25am On Feb 09, 2020
leksite120:
I'm not supporting that foolish guy too, but stop talking rude about the prophet, here maybe a faceless forum which u are free to say anything but respect other people's belief too, he's a billions of people are following, imagine someone calling Jesus an infidel, u won't take it nice as a good followed of christ, I know.

And moreover, Muhammad is not an infidel. If he's alive, he would have supported education too, cos e did support it when he was alive, and even persuade Muslims to study and always learn more.

And he's not a slaughterer as u said, he made friend with a Jewish kid till he passed away, when he overcame mekkah and Islam has taken over mekkah and medinah, there are still few Jews, he would have killed them if e wanted to cos he's the one controlling the city at that time, rather he still preached , and they'll accept if they wish to.. All d wars e fought are defensive wars. note that....

I know u are an intelligent someone, that nuisance guy is only dumb and stupid.

Peace.

I am a Christian. Respect sir.

3 Likes

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by GMbuharii: 8:26am On Feb 09, 2020
AlhajiImam:
You see why hypocrisy is not good. Just because our Governor for political reasons acted to show goodwill to her, everyone now want to give her money.

The prophet Mohammed PBUH condemns hypocrisy. It's not the way of believers who want to go to heaven

pBLAuh

grin
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by uzohrome(m): 8:27am On Feb 09, 2020
Pls her account details...

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by MrSquint: 8:27am On Feb 09, 2020
AlhajiImam:

People like you don't see the good side of any situation. You're quick to judge, quick to identify with the wrong side.

You're just a sadistic extremist. Most likely a foolish terrorist.
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Peacecoy19: 8:27am On Feb 09, 2020
AlhajiImam:

This is not hypocrisy, She. Is exceptional.There may be many I like her but we may never get to know them.She no deserve the recognition and public support me

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by idonhammer: 8:28am On Feb 09, 2020
Terrorist

AlhajiImam:

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Kendroid: 8:28am On Feb 09, 2020
Yohh:
Nobody seems to be asking what the woman was doing in the school by 6.30pm. It's unlikely a sane person resumes school at the ill hour.
Abi is she homeless?
That's because it will be a very dumb question to ask. And only dumb people like you will go ahead to ask such!

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Rekhina(f): 8:28am On Feb 09, 2020
AccessME:
This is so beautiful

The woman dedicated 31 of her life to training young students through school and it's sure that most of the students she tutored must have graduates from higher institution and majority doing well in their different life endeavours.

I will like to donate something too no matter how little

God Bless Gov Babangana Zulum

God Bless Mrs Obiagelli

God Bless Dr Dipo Awojide

God Bless Borno State!!!
nonsense most of her students has join Boko haram
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by LZAA: 8:29am On Feb 09, 2020
and Afamed wee now say borno governor is ipob
Smh
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Adaibeku sarrki blackking98

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Benwallt(m): 8:31am On Feb 09, 2020
OhBiafra:
Social media hypocrisy
Do something meaningful apart from baseless sentiment. I am a yoruba but this man(chuba Okadigbo) even in death is my nerve.

3 Likes

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Kendroid: 8:32am On Feb 09, 2020
Culin:
Proverbs 22:29, “Seest thou a man diligent in his work? He shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.”

King Solomon.
But in this case, the said woman was kneeling angry
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by bonnyhope: 8:32am On Feb 09, 2020
Lostz:
there are people like her in your neighborhood

Don't mind him

Nigerians like show off

You can help the less privileged without coming online to announce
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by jimmyLd101: 8:32am On Feb 09, 2020
Midas01:
The same Mohammed who along with his cousins slaughtered over 700+ Jews just for being Jews?

The same Muhammad that killed a woman's family and husband and still raped the woman on that same day?
What was defensive about that?

See, some of us know Islam so when you're talking, talk with facts and I'll bring mine too.
Mohamed is over hyped how come he was ate up by Pig, that's why Muslim don't eat pig
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by PS712: 8:34am On Feb 09, 2020
leksite120:

Peace.
Your submission shows how mature you are. Quite a number of people don't think twice before spewing thrash on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Mummymahdi(f): 8:34am On Feb 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
ALMIGHTY GOD has Picked this woman call...

Fellow Nigerians we need to Celebrate The Governor of Borno state...

Let's live politics aside and Celebrate a new Brand politician in Nigeria..

I hope He Maintains this Drive..

I personally have been Keeping an eye on Him..

I think Nigeria has a Great Servant Leader in the Making.. not in Mouth or Title but in Selfless Service , Action and Works..

In north east we use to refer to him as,
Definition of leadership.

If u are ask what is leadership?
Is refers to gov. Umara Zulum

The only gov that work around on foot asking what's d problem of this locality? And will takecare of the problem right away little by little one after another

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Kendroid: 8:36am On Feb 09, 2020
NORSYK:
Abia state government should try as fast as possible to offer this woman interstate transfer immediately.
The moment this news break out, I feared for the woman's safety. Her state of origin and her religion will now make her the target of tribal and religious bigots.
And what if she's from Abia but married to Borno?
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Shimran(m): 8:37am On Feb 09, 2020
Ykc2:
which Mohammed ?the inventor or 72 virgins?
You jealousy of the virgins

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by chachanga: 8:37am On Feb 09, 2020
adecz:
It is such women that should
get nominated for National Award
for dedication to duty..

Imagine being a classroom teacher
for over 3O years & still earning 35k!!

It appears she sef wasn't ambitious
in improving her qualifications.

But great Nigerian all the same. I will
surely give my widowers mite

Nice thoughts

Only that I've seen people trapped under humongous weights of responsibilities, which while they decide to meet up with, invariably crush their personal dreams.

It is sometimes the way of the world and much more a viral experience in poverty afflicted Nigeria. That same woman might have been formerly well to do in her learnt trade but crashed via being widowed early with 4 kids to train, aged parents and other commitments. Next thing you see down the line is someone looking like she's never ever dreamed or ventured for the greatness in life before.

Nigeria needs a transparently empowering social security plan & better conditions of service to complement its economic & industrial growth plans in order to keep people falling inexorably beneath the poverty line.

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by urose93(f): 8:38am On Feb 09, 2020
Midas01:
The same Mohammed who along with his cousins slaughtered over 700+ Jews just for being Jews?

The same Muhammad that killed a woman's family and husband and still raped the woman on that same day?
What was defensive about that?

See, some of us know Islam so when you're talking, talk with facts and I'll bring mine too.

Your outburst is uncalled for. Please read again the comments of the guy you quoted, has he in anyway insulted or speak disparaging of another's religion? We should learn to respect people's faith. Remember the golden rules, 'what you wish others to do to you, do so to them'.
I am a Christian, and I don't celebrate people igniting religious war.

2 Likes

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Collyno82(m): 8:38am On Feb 09, 2020
AlhajiImam:

but the prophet Mohammed PBUH ask us to do that which makes others happy,,, if its hypocrisy pls do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by akanbiaa(m): 8:38am On Feb 09, 2020
anonymousghost2:
This is commendable
It is commendable but we have so many like her around us some even better why are people not helping them out, and why are they tagging the governor to the tweet that they intend to assist her raise one million Naira?

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 09, 2020
bonnyhope:

Don't mind him

Nigerians like show off

You can help the less privileged without coming online to announce
not only Nigerians but humans.
they will always ignore someone that need help in their neighborhood because helping him may not give them the desired attention and publicity
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by NORSYK(m): 8:39am On Feb 09, 2020
Kendroid:

And what if she's from Abia but married to Borno?

I doubt because there's no Northern name attached to her name
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Goldencheese(m): 8:40am On Feb 09, 2020
Good.
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Kendroid: 8:41am On Feb 09, 2020
unbitchable:

She's not a graduate, yet been duly compensated by the Governor. The most ridiculous hypocrisy of the social media is such that they would never deem it as necessary to raise money for those risking their lives to better the IDPs in the north east. several volunteer workers have been kidnapped and some killed by bokoharam but how much have these hypocrites donated to their families?
As far as I'm concerned, donation is not meant for the Govt alone.
U sef can donate to them, or is your money only meant for buying data and voting for BBN?

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Mistaicey2288: 8:41am On Feb 09, 2020
I like your status bar. Which phone is this please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos / Slay Queen Rocks Bum Shorts And PMB 2019 Cap, Dances To Support Buhari. Reaction / Osun Election: Davido Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.