Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum (63088 Views)

Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint / Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) / Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by profmallor: 9:26am On Feb 09, 2020
This Governor seems like a serious minding person, we pray he remains so.
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by SenatorBright(m): 9:30am On Feb 09, 2020
AlhajiImam:
You see why hypocrisy is not good. Just because our Governor for political reasons acted to show goodwill to her, everyone now want to give her money.

The prophet Mohammed PBUH condemns hypocrisy. It's not the way of believers who want to go to heaven

Alhaji Imam, send your account number. Let me do a hypocrite to you.
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Jabioro: 9:31am On Feb 09, 2020
AlhajiImam:
You see why hypocrisy is not good. Just because our Governor for political reasons acted to show goodwill to her, everyone now want to give her money.

The prophet Mohammed PBUH condemns hypocrisy. It's not the way of believers who want to go to heaven
It will not be good,and well with who ever that forced down the name into your brain..May be don't know the havoc, destruction the name had caused in that state and still causing in state alone not to talk of the world at large... Becareful!!!
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Zuriel100(m): 9:36am On Feb 09, 2020
hypocrites everywhere... am sure in the street they live, they are people who can't afford 3square meal...

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by lakesider(m): 9:36am On Feb 09, 2020
adecz:
It is such women that should
get nominated for National Award
for dedication to duty..

Imagine being a classroom teacher
for over 3O years & still earning 35k!!

It appears she sef wasn't ambitious
in improving her qualifications.

But great Nigerian all the same. I will
surely give my widowers mite

Ger sense. Yiy can't be working for 30years and still earn 35k.even as a clearer
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Germi9: 9:40am On Feb 09, 2020
leksite120:
I'm not supporting that foolish guy too, but stop talking rude about the prophet, here maybe a faceless forum which u are free to say anything but respect other people's belief too, he's a billions of people are following, imagine someone calling Jesus an infidel, u won't take it nice as a good followed of christ, I know.

And moreover, Muhammad is not an infidel. If he's alive, he would have supported education too, cos e did support it when he was alive, and even persuade Muslims to study and always learn more.

And he's not a slaughterer as u said, he made friend with a Jewish kid till he passed away, when he overcame mekkah and Islam has taken over mekkah and medinah, there are still few Jews, he would have killed them if e wanted to cos he's the one controlling the city at that time, rather he still preached , and they'll accept if they wish to.. All d wars e fought are defensive wars. note that....

I know u are an intelligent someone, that nuisance guy is only dumb and stupid.

Peace.
A human with lots of reasoning faculty you are...but for others,hmm mm!!

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by EaRtHgUy(m): 9:43am On Feb 09, 2020
Midas01:
The same Mohammed who along with his cousins slaughtered over 700+ Jews just for being Jews?

The same Muhammad that killed a woman's family and husband and still raped the woman on that same day?
What was defensive about that?

See, some of us know Islam so when you're talking, talk with facts and I'll bring mine too.
I am a Christian in every sense of the word but I must condem this. Please, do not insult another man's religion for what ever reason. If you were born to an Hausa parents in the north, you would have been most probably a Muslim. Please mind you utterances. You don't know tomorrow.
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Shakaranews2020: 9:44am On Feb 09, 2020
AlhajiImam:

What's your point now? If you were that woman child, would you say this? Wouldn't the money go a long way to help her? You think those contributing need your validation? Who hypocrisy pass Nigerian Muslims in the first place? Let them be
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by surgical: 9:45am On Feb 09, 2020
leksite120:
I'm not supporting that foolish guy too, but stop talking rude about the prophet, here maybe a faceless forum which u are free to say anything but respect other people's belief too, he's a billions of people are following, imagine someone calling Jesus an infidel, u won't take it nice as a good followed of christ, I know.

And moreover, Muhammad is not an infidel. If he's alive, he would have supported education too, cos e did support it when he was alive, and even persuade Muslims to study and always learn more.

And he's not a slaughterer as u said, he made friend with a Jewish kid till he passed away, when he overcame mekkah and Islam has taken over mekkah and medinah, there are still few Jews, he would have killed them if e wanted to cos he's the one controlling the city at that time, rather he still preached , and they'll accept if they wish to.. All d wars e fought are defensive wars. note that....

Peace.
This is an intelligent response,i hope other Hardline Muslims can learn from this
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Hypocrit: 9:46am On Feb 09, 2020
How do you know that the people in my locality are in need and are not being assisted? Do you know if i gave my neighbour food or money this morning before coming here to donate? You complain about nigerians liking to show-off, but same you want nigerians to show off all their secret/unpopular dealings on the media. Are you not being hypocritical in your unrealisable deception? You are even worst than those you allege showing-off because, you wont help, you wont allow others to help, and you will want the whole world to know of your supposed samaritan dealings with your neighbours, and is even worse that you dont know it.

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Shakaranews2020: 9:46am On Feb 09, 2020
leksite120:

Peace.

Wow! I'm a Christian but I love how you just passed this message. I'm touched in a way.
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Hypocrit: 9:48am On Feb 09, 2020
Zuriel100:
hypocrites everywhere... am sure in the street they live, they are people who can't afford 3square meal...
and you are sure they have not helped in anyway?
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by ello29(m): 9:51am On Feb 09, 2020
He is one of the few great Governors...I respect him. We need this good leaders to lead us...it not about party games and organised corruption games. Its about our core interests as a Nation to provide all the base amenities, better and secure the lives and properties of every citizens, make our country every region equal and great.
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Hypocrit: 9:53am On Feb 09, 2020
mercytripletz:

Oga, how do you know that people are not helping others out?
Don't rubbish the efforts of people because you are shallow minded.
You talk like you personally know those who are making contributions.

Na wa for people, very unappreciative. If you help 10 people with all you have, they will still complain that you have not helped the remaining 100.

Do yours, they do theirs. How many have you helped by the way?
Good response.
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Vikynas: 9:55am On Feb 09, 2020
This Borno State Governor heartless...o so na only 100k him dey give person mama for 35 hard years...Nawa...o for our 9ja politicians
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 09, 2020
AlhajiImam:

Bro you're wrong
Am sure you know nothing about Islam
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 09, 2020
Ykc2:
which Mohammed ?the inventor or 72 virgins?
You can see you're bringing insult to the noblest of mankind. You're ignorant of Islamic teachings

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Hypocrit: 10:02am On Feb 09, 2020
Lostz:
I don't need to know about you to know there are good people who need help in your neighborhood
And you also know those people are not being helped or assisted?
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by aminusodiq(m): 10:08am On Feb 09, 2020
AlhajiImam:

u ar a religion bigot!!! A fanatic to d core... U ar one of d peopl who mak dem speak ILL of d profet!!! Very inane of u!!
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:15am On Feb 09, 2020
Kendroid:

And what if she's from Abia but married to Borno?
u shouldn't have replied that bigoted soul... a woman has lived in borno for over 3 decades na now dem go kill her... so much for useless sentiments
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by FEGNO: 10:28am On Feb 09, 2020
The major concern now should be how to safeguard this woman from the hands of Boko haram. This exposure is certainly not good for her as a Christian Igbo woman in Bornu state.
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by KosiGee(m): 10:28am On Feb 09, 2020
AlhajiImam:

Someone like me will celebrate her not because he governor visited her but because of her passion and dedication to her job despite the numerous security risks and threats to lives of academic staff, students, residents and travellers in that part of country.

I will celebrate her and hopefully reward her in any way that I can. More than 30 years of service in north eastern part of Nigeria is no joke. She is a hero.
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by open4t: 10:28am On Feb 09, 2020
AlhajiImam:

Enemy of progress
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by musicwriter(m): 10:28am On Feb 09, 2020
I'll personally donate if I am assured the woman will receive it.

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Chimok: 10:37am On Feb 09, 2020
Felix6:
don't know why i am so scared for her safety now on!
My dear I feel that too but then, I feel will this contribution, she can raise something tangible to pull out of danger zone. Her retirement is near already.
So I should suggest she relocate with the benevolence of good Samaritans. Some people may not like this and that makes her a target already.
For the work she is doing, I believe she is done much more by the 31yrs she is been in this so nobody would start reasoning why she would live her service to humanity.
God bless her heart and give her the needed protection
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Caseless: 10:39am On Feb 09, 2020
leksite120:

Peace.
ignore such fools on this forum. They are cowards and can't face muslims to say rubbish. They know nothing about their religion.

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Chimok: 10:40am On Feb 09, 2020
Felix6:
don't know why i am so scared for her safety now on!
My dear I feel that too but then, I feel will this contribution, she can raise something tangible to pull out of danger zone. Her retirement is near already.
So I should suggest she relocate with the benevolence of good Samaritans. Some people may not like this and that makes her a target already.
For the work she is doing, I believe she is done much more by the 31yrs she is been in this and in one of the most dangerous place in the whole world right now. So nobody would start reasoning why she would abandon her service to humanity.
God bless her heart and give her the needed protection
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Kokaine(m): 10:40am On Feb 09, 2020
AlhajiImam:

where is the hypocrisy here? Is it show off? The governor has rallied to a good deed and people are following him.
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Chimok: 10:44am On Feb 09, 2020
petitejolie:
my fear is that they start up like this and once they get their second term u start to ask what happened? Cos dey start feeling equal to God.
Why is ur life like this.
Why not praise a good deed?
Are u better?
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Righteousness89(m): 10:48am On Feb 09, 2020
petitejolie:
my fear is that they start up like this and once they get their second term u start to ask what happened? Cos dey start feeling equal to God.
You are Right my sister....

I Am so impressed with him.

I Pray and Hope He continues in this spirit.
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Chimok: 10:52am On Feb 09, 2020
unbitchable:

She's not a graduate, yet been duly compensated by the Governor. The most ridiculous hypocrisy of the social media is such that they would never deem it as necessary to raise money for those risking their lives to better the IDPs in the north east. several volunteer workers have been kidnapped and some killed by bokoharam but how much have these hypocrites donated to their families?
And this woman is there contributing her own quota, trying to change mindsets (mentality) by educating the young generations of northerners to make better choices in life
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by winnah(f): 10:52am On Feb 09, 2020
So even Muslim believe in heaven??

Wonder

AlhajiImam:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance / Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces / Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.