Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum (63079 Views)

Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint / Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) / Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
leksite120:
Bring the proof for all what u said, and if u bring a proof that ordinary person wrote, or an unauthentic hadith, it won't b nice of u, rather showing your ignorance..

There's notin lyk that, if he's someone like that, do u think he'll have followers, which human doesn't know raping is bad and would appreciate raping no matter what, ahhah, guy.. small small na

One little-known story is especially eye-opening:
During Muhammad's jihad on the Jews of Khaybar, he took for himself from among the spoils of war one young woman, a teenager, Safiya bint Huyay, after hearing of her beauty. (Earlier the prophet had bestowed her on another Muslim jihadi, but when rumor of her beauty reached him, the prophet reneged and took her for himself.)
Muhammad "married" Safiya hours after he had her husband, Kinana, tortured to death in order to reveal hidden treasure. And before this, the prophet's jihadis slaughtered Safiya's father and brothers.
While Islamic apologists have long tried to justify this account—often by saying that Muhammad gave her the honor of "marriage" as opposed to being a concubine and that she opted to convert to Islam—they habitually fail to cite what Islamic sources record, namely Baladhuri's ninth century Kitab Futuh al-Buldan ("Book of Conquests"wink.
According to this narrative, after the death of Muhammad, Safiya confessed that "Of all men, I hated the prophet the most—for he killed my husband, my brother, and my father," before "marrying" (or, less euphemistically,
raping ) her.
So there it is. Muhammad seized for himself as rightfully earned booty (or
ghanima ) a young woman; he took her after killing everyone dear to her—husband, father, brothers, etc.
And, according to authoritative Islamic sources, she hated him for it.
If that is not rape, what is?
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Discombulator: 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
FrLukas:

Ah ha?! angry

Which kain disrespect is this on a Sunday morning again?

Can't I cry my cry in peace again ni?

Is it your cry? angry

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by 77up(m): 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
Just when one stupid mofo was screaming last time here that yoruba hates igbo , here is a yoruba man Dipo looking for the igbo woman to bless.

It's better we shun hatred among us and live in peace. I know with this peaceful comment,some idiots will still tag me a unity begger sad but of course,we know who the hater is .
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Eteka1(m): 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
Yohh:
Nobody seems to be asking what the woman was doing in the school by 6.30pm. It's unlikely a sane person resumes school at the ill hour.
Abi is she homeless?
She must have gone early to prepare for her students.

I take my children to school (private school) few minutes past 7am everyday and their teachers have to do a little revision with them before assembly starts by 8am.

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Charliewyt: 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
leksite120:
I'm not supporting that foolish guy too, but stop talking rude about the prophet, here maybe a faceless forum which u are free to say anything but respect other people's belief too, he's someone billions of people are following, imagine someone calling Jesus an infidel, u won't take it nice as a good follower of Christ, I know.

And moreover, Muhammad is not an infidel. If he's alive, he would have supported education too, cos e did support it when he was alive, and even persuade Muslims to study and always learn more.

And he's not a slaughterer as u said, he made friend with a Jewish kid till he passed away, when he overcame mekkah and Islam has taken over mekkah and medinah, there are still few Jews, he would have killed them if e wanted to cos he's the one controlling the city at that time, rather he still preached , and they'll accept if they wish to.. All d wars e fought are defensive wars. note that....

I know u are an intelligent someone, that nuisance guy is only dumb and stupid.

Peace.
You are a pure breed, and an intelligent one too. Humanity comes before religion.
Man cannot claim to love God while he hates his fellow man.
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Eteka1(m): 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
fk002:
Misplaced priorities

We have millions of underpaid teachers in this country why not help the one close to you, help your neighbour.

Stop seeking attention on social media
There is nothing like misplaced priorities here. We heard a story about a very diligent worker, told by no other than the governor of the state who was very impressed. That means she is truly outstanding.

People are just trying to appreciate her as much as possible.

What people are doing shows you that diligence and hardwork are still very much appreciated. And I guess her story can inspire others to try to imbibe the same ethics.
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by leksite120(m): 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

One little-known story is especially eye-opening:
During Muhammad's jihad on the Jews of Khaybar, he took for himself from among the spoils of war one young woman, a teenager, Safiya bint Huyay, after hearing of her beauty. (Earlier the prophet had bestowed her on another Muslim jihadi, but when rumor of her beauty reached him, the prophet reneged and took her for himself.)
Muhammad "married" Safiya hours after he had her husband, Kinana, tortured to death in order to reveal hidden treasure. And before this, the prophet's jihadis slaughtered Safiya's father and brothers.
While Islamic apologists have long tried to justify this account—often by saying that Muhammad gave her the honor of "marriage" as opposed to being a concubine and that she opted to convert to Islam—they habitually fail to cite what Islamic sources record, namely Baladhuri's ninth century Kitab Futuh al-Buldan ("Book of Conquests"wink.
According to this narrative, after the death of Muhammad, Safiya confessed that "Of all men, I hated the prophet the most—for he killed my husband, my brother, and my father," before "marrying" (or, less euphemistically,
raping ) her.
So there it is. Muhammad seized for himself as rightfully earned booty (or
ghanima ) a young woman; he took her after killing everyone dear to her—husband, father, brothers, etc.
And, according to authoritative Islamic sources, she hated him for it.
If that is not rape, what is?
She was about 17 years old at that time. Safiyya is said to have informed Kenana of a dream she had in which the moon had fallen from the heavens into her lap. Kenana interpreted it as a desire to marry Muhammad and struck her in the face, leaving a mark which was still visible when she first had contact with Muhammad. So during the battle, kenana was tortured to reveal the location of the treasures where the when the Jews surrendered themselves. According to Muhammad al-Bukhari , Muhammad stayed for three days between Khaybar and Medina, where he consummated his marriage to Safiyya. His companions wondered if she was to be considered a slave ( ma malakat aymanukum ) or a wife. The former speculated that they would consider Safiyya as Muhammad's wife, and thus "Mothers of the Believers", if Muhammad ordered her to veil herself, else she would be his servant-girl.
Muhammad suggested that Safiyya convert to Islam, she agreed and thus became Muhammad's wife. Safiyya did not bear any children to Muhammad.

Stop spreading lies, He didn't raped her, its a culture that after war, all opponent properties including wives and children become slave and possession of the winner, its been done even in non-arab and even before the prophet came..
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by bobbyking: 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
I seriously pity Nigerians for their bad attitude towards religions or ethnic groups. Instead of you to stick together in respect of any religious either Muslims or Christians to move Nigeria forward but you condemned each others, imagine let us look at the topic of this thread and see the response of enemy of progress. Ooh i pity Nigerians
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
leksite120:
She was about 17 years old at that time. Safiyya is said to have informed Kenana of a dream she had in which the moon had fallen from the heavens into her lap. Kenana interpreted it as a desire to marry Muhammad and struck her in the face, leaving a mark which was still visible when she first had contact with Muhammad. So during the battle, kenana was tortured to reveal the location of the treasures where the when the Jews surrendered themselves. According to Muhammad al-Bukhari , Muhammad stayed for three days between Khaybar and Medina, where he consummated his marriage to Safiyya. His companions wondered if she was to be considered a slave ( ma malakat aymanukum ) or a wife. The former speculated that they would consider Safiyya as Muhammad's wife, and thus "Mothers of the Believers", if Muhammad ordered her to veil herself, else she would be his servant-girl.
Muhammad suggested that Safiyya convert to Islam, she agreed and thus became Muhammad's wife. Safiyya did not bear any children to Muhammad.

Stop spreading lies, He didn't raped her, its a culture that after war, all opponent properties including wives and children become slave and possession of the winner, its been done even in non-arab and even before the prophet came..

mother of believers indeed....lolzzzz
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by etcsines: 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by alizma: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
AlhajiImam:
You see why hypocrisy is not good. Just because our Governor for political reasons acted to show goodwill to her, everyone now want to give her money.

The prophet Mohammed PBUH condemns hypocrisy. It's not the way of believers who want to go to heaven
That to me has nothing to do with politics, if you are not moved to appreciate such a dedicated person, I wonder what moves your to show appreciation.
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Mikeparlo12(m): 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
AlhajiImam:
You see why hypocrisy is not good. Just because our Governor for political reasons acted to show goodwill to her, everyone now want to give her money.

The prophet Mohammed PBUH condemns hypocrisy. It's not the way of believers who want to go to heaven

Fool you are. That's the power of Social media. Helping us to reach the unreachable. If you don't have a dime to give, of cos you don't have, shut up. Don't talk about the Holy prophet SAW, cos He encouraged us to be kind to others.

Is there anything wrong in lifting a Nigerian out of poverty. Whatever act of kindness is given to her will surely be extended to some people around her.

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Cantonese: 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2020
AlhajiImam:

I think you missed it all friend. I am very sure it had nothing to do with politics. It was reward for her 30 years of hardwork in Borno state. That day was singled out as a day of great favour for the woman. There is no hypocrisy in it at all also. When it is time for honour, people join hands and it is appreciated. The same good can happen to you on the day you never expected.

Lessons to be learnt:
1. Do good always.
2. Maintain a very good name.
3. Be a person of intergrity and impeccable character.
4. Be a giver
5. Never be jealous of the progress of others.
6. Hardwork pays

Have a happy weekend.

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by seangy4konji: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
it is hoes like bba contestants and tasha and tonto dike the country likes to give awards...

useless country...

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by jasman1: 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
Buhariadvocate, get some sense, start with little education. You’re the reason they refer that area as shit hole. You lack common sense and your heart is evil
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 09, 2020
[quote author=Discombulator post=86506223][/quote]

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by 1dorzine(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
leksite120:
I'm not supporting that foolish guy too, but stop talking rude about the prophet, here maybe a faceless forum which u are free to say anything but respect other people's belief too, he's someone billions of people are following, imagine someone calling Jesus an infidel, u won't take it nice as a good follower of Christ, I know.

And moreover, Muhammad is not an infidel. If he's alive, he would have supported education too, cos e did support it when he was alive, and even persuade Muslims to study and always learn more.

And he's not a slaughterer as u said, he made friend with a Jewish kid till he passed away, when he overcame mekkah and Islam has taken over mekkah and medinah, there are still few Jews, he would have killed them if e wanted to cos he's the one controlling the city at that time, rather he still preached , and they'll accept if they wish to.. All d wars e fought are defensive wars. note that....

Peace.

Thanks for passing your message across in a sane way. I do appreciate you.
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by earnvest: 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
MelesZenawi:
She deserves this .

31 years of service and she is collecting a meagre salary of 35000 naira.

It hurts.

All I can see is a woman who has no option but continues to do her work.

31 years....35 thousand per month and she will be due for retirement in 4 years time.

Let me give you a better sense of that salary: she will have to work for 33 years to make what a Nigerian senator takes as allowance in one month (#14000000).
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Temptee101(m): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
agulion:
you are just like Buhari, not smart, not educated, no brain, no sense, just wicked, heartless and unhuman
cheesy grin

Lolzzzz! grin

grin grin grin
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Legendguru: 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by hardeydara213(m): 6:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
I want to donate too
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Leo588(m): 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
Nigeria shall be great again
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by paix(m): 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
Most people still don't believe honest and sincere Nigerians can make it in this country. God has many ways of rewarding such people.
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by ChoCho54(f): 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
leksite120:

Peace.
. If mohammed supported education, then who are his followers who say Western education is Haram following?

All the wars he fought were defensive wars?? Oga you are liar!

Let Allah be pressed!
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by petitejolie(f): 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
Chimok:

Why is ur life like this.
Why not praise a good deed?
Are u better?
did u see me condemn him? Why do u sound like wat I'm saying is not true about Nigerian politicians? I just expressed my fears like every well meaning Nigerian. Now why is your own life like this?
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by realtalk19: 12:14am On Feb 10, 2020
Yohh:
Nobody seems to be asking what the woman was doing in the school by 6.30am. It's unlikely a sane person resumes school at the ill hour.
Abi is she homeless?

Even in Lagos I resume work at that time and it's a school so I don't get to pay the fine of 1,000 naira deductions when am late.
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Solorrman3310: 1:10am On Feb 10, 2020
Ykc2:
which Mohammed ?the inventor of 72 virgins?
No we are talking abt Jesus Christ,the guy u all worship. Jesus Christ was the first said God to come with fully functional carry go follow,-come anus and penix,he was the first said God to visit toilet in history. Mohammad was never a God he said it himself the same way Jesus said but dump and deaf like u can never even read the fake scripture u have in ur possession all u know is mocking Muslims not knowing all of Christianity is nothing but a drama and fictional movie. Tell me a single religion where a God come out of vagiina ? No where on Earth does such a pathetic shameful unholy event ever happened and witnessed by living beings ever. Yes Jesus has no father but mother and he did not come down flying no,he came out of vagina,ur religion is full of vaginal stuff all around,u have so many mess to put in place though we know no matter how decorated u may make it ,it would never be right because there is no way u can convince a sane man that a hard guy is somebody having only a jacket without trousers ,just stop talking (mocking) abt virgin and concentrate on how to amend the bublia to suite sane men. A God in toilet abi u wan tell me say Jesus never get anus or may be say he never use the anus and penix to shiit and urinate,dare say it's a lie if u can,and if u can't then convince us why would a super pure almighty God creat such a nasty structure on himself it's shameful,can't u see even ur father is hiding if he is in toilet let alone a God ,no wonder that's why u know nothing in the Bible all u know is baseless dialog,singing and dancing what would even obasanjo going to do with singing and dancing every sundays let alone God.

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Solorrman3310: 1:12am On Feb 10, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Islamabad
No we are talking abt Jesus Christ,the guy u all worship. Jesus Christ was the first said God to come with fully functional carry go follow,-come anus and penix,he was the first said God to visit toilet in history. Mohammad was never a God he said it himself the same way Jesus said but dump and deaf like u can never even read the fake scripture u have in ur possession all u know is mocking Muslims not knowing all of Christianity is nothing but a drama and fictional movie. Tell me a single religion where a God come out of vagiina ? No where on Earth does such a pathetic shameful unholy event ever happened and witnessed by living beings ever. Yes Jesus has no father but mother and he did not come down flying no,he came out of vagina,ur religion is full of vaginal stuff all around,u have so many mess to put in place though we know no matter how decorated u may make it ,it would never be right because there is no way u can convince a sane man that a hard guy is somebody having only a jacket without trousers ,just stop talking (mocking) abt virgin and concentrate on how to amend the bublia to suite sane men. A God in toilet abi u wan tell me say Jesus never get anus or may be say he never use the anus and penix to shiit and urinate,dare say it's a lie if u can,and if u can't then convince us why would a super pure almighty God creat such a nasty structure on himself it's shameful,can't u see even ur father is hiding if he is in toilet let alone a God ,no wonder that's why u know nothing in the Bible all u know is baseless dialog,singing and dancing what would even obasanjo going to do with singing and dancing every sundays let alone God.

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Solorrman3310: 1:13am On Feb 10, 2020
Midas01:
The same Mohammed who along with his cousins slaughtered over 700+ Jews just for being Jews?

The same Muhammad that killed a woman's family and husband and still raped the woman on that same day?
What was defensive about that?

See, some of us know Islam so when you're talking, talk with facts and I'll bring mine too.

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Solorrman3310: 1:15am On Feb 10, 2020
Midas01:
The same Mohammed who along with his cousins slaughtered over 700+ Jews just for being Jews?

The same Muhammad that killed a woman's family and husband and still raped the woman on that same day?
What was defensive about that?

See, some of us know Islam so when you're talking, talk with facts and I'll bring mine too.
No we are talking abt Jesus Christ,the guy u all worship. Jesus Christ was the first said God to come with fully functional carry go follow,-come anus and penix,he was the first said God to visit toilet in history. Mohammad was never a God he said it himself the same way Jesus said but dump and deaf like u can never even read the fake scripture u have in ur possession all u know is mocking Muslims not knowing all of Christianity is nothing but a drama and fictional movie. Tell me a single religion where a God come out of vagiina ? No where on Earth does such a pathetic shameful unholy event ever happened and witnessed by living beings ever. Yes Jesus has no father but mother and he did not come down flying no,he came out of vagina,ur religion is full of vaginal stuff all around,u have so many mess to put in place though we know no matter how decorated u may make it ,it would never be right because there is no way u can convince a sane man that a hard guy is somebody having only a jacket without trousers ,just stop talking (mocking) abt virgin and concentrate on how to amend the bublia to suite sane men. A God in toilet abi u wan tell me say Jesus never get anus or may be say he never use the anus and penix to shiit and urinate,dare say it's a lie if u can,and if u can't then convince us why would a super pure almighty God creat such a nasty structure on himself it's shameful,can't u see even ur father is hiding if he is in toilet let alone a God ,no wonder that's why u know nothing in the Bible all u know is baseless dialog,singing and dancing what would even obasanjo going to do with singing and dancing every sundays let alone God. U talk of fact,and here it is,this is something that no human on Earth would say i lied even if u said it any sane person knows it's a ground breaking undeniable fact.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images / Lekki Flooded After A Heavy Rainfall In Lagos State Today (Photos) / Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.