Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,252 members, 7,957,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:47 PM

Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum (63381 Views)

Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint / Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) / Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Solorrman3310: 1:15am On Feb 10, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Is your Prophet in heaven? Why recommend the ways of a man whose eternal fate is uncertain?
No we are talking abt Jesus Christ,the guy u all worship. Jesus Christ was the first said God to come with fully functional carry go follow,-come anus and penix,he was the first said God to visit toilet in history. Mohammad was never a God he said it himself the same way Jesus said but dump and deaf like u can never even read the fake scripture u have in ur possession all u know is mocking Muslims not knowing all of Christianity is nothing but a drama and fictional movie. Tell me a single religion where a God come out of vagiina ? No where on Earth does such a pathetic shameful unholy event ever happened and witnessed by living beings ever. Yes Jesus has no father but mother and he did not come down flying no,he came out of vagina,ur religion is full of vaginal stuff all around,u have so many mess to put in place though we know no matter how decorated u may make it ,it would never be right because there is no way u can convince a sane man that a hard guy is somebody having only a jacket without trousers ,just stop talking (mocking) abt virgin and concentrate on how to amend the bublia to suite sane men. A God in toilet abi u wan tell me say Jesus never get anus or may be say he never use the anus and penix to shiit and urinate,dare say it's a lie if u can,and if u can't then convince us why would a super pure almighty God creat such a nasty structure on himself it's shameful,can't u see even ur father is hiding if he is in toilet let alone a God ,no wonder that's why u know nothing in the Bible all u know is baseless dialog,singing and dancing what would even obasanjo going to do with singing and dancing every sundays let alone God.

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Solorrman3310: 1:22am On Feb 10, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Is your Prophet in heaven? Why recommend the ways of a man whose eternal fate is uncertain?
No we are talking abt Jesus Christ,the guy u all worship. Jesus Christ was the first said God to come with fully functional carry go follow,-come anus and penix,he was the first said God to visit toilet in history. Mohammad was never a God he said it himself the same way Jesus said but dump and deaf like u can never even read the fake scripture u have in ur possession all u know is mocking Muslims not knowing all of Christianity is nothing but a drama and fictional movie. Tell me a single religion where a God come out of vagiina ? No where on Earth does such a pathetic shameful unholy event ever happened and witnessed by living beings ever. Yes Jesus has no father but mother and he did not come down flying no,he came out of vagina,ur religion is full of vaginal stuff all around,u have so many mess to put in place though we know no matter how decorated u may make it ,it would never be right because there is no way u can convince a sane man that a hard guy is somebody having only a jacket without trousers ,just stop talking (mocking) abt virgin and concentrate on how to amend the bublia to suite sane men. A God in toilet abi u wan tell me say Jesus never get anus or may be say he never use the anus and penix to shiit and urinate,dare say it's a lie if u can,and if u can't then convince us why would a super pure almighty God creat such a nasty structure on himself it's shameful,can't u see even ur father is hiding if he is in toilet let alone a God ,no wonder that's why u know nothing in the Bible all u know is baseless dialog,singing and dancing what would even obasanjo going to do with singing and dancing every sundays let alone God. Do u think God will carry ur mama and ogogoro smelling papa to heaven just because u know how to sing and dance. Let me tell u even gudlok Jonathan would not give u a penny for years singing and dancing in church,how can God offer u a ticket to heaven while ur mother's use mini skirt ? How can u even convince us that u are not illegitimate child ? 85 percent of ur people had premarital sex and getting marriage after u grow bia bia. 60 percent of u area boys are children of the northerners who usually came trading and serving as trailer conductors ,they met most of ur mother's on the street in the name of freedom and being educated alcoholism is not more than a water to u while sex can be carry out even in church session because it's nothing just a thing of educated people.

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Solorrman3310: 1:23am On Feb 10, 2020
cobsol:

Prophet buhari you mean?
What did your prophet say about violence again? Indiana
No we are talking abt Jesus Christ,the guy u all worship. Jesus Christ was the first said God to come with fully functional carry go follow,-come anus and penix,he was the first said God to visit toilet in history. Mohammad was never a God he said it himself the same way Jesus said but dump and deaf like u can never even read the fake scripture u have in ur possession all u know is mocking Muslims not knowing all of Christianity is nothing but a drama and fictional movie. Tell me a single religion where a God come out of vagiina ? No where on Earth does such a pathetic shameful unholy event ever happened and witnessed by living beings ever. Yes Jesus has no father but mother and he did not come down flying no,he came out of vagina,ur religion is full of vaginal stuff all around,u have so many mess to put in place though we know no matter how decorated u may make it ,it would never be right because there is no way u can convince a sane man that a hard guy is somebody having only a jacket without trousers ,just stop talking (mocking) abt virgin and concentrate on how to amend the bublia to suite sane men. A God in toilet abi u wan tell me say Jesus never get anus or may be say he never use the anus and penix to shiit and urinate,dare say it's a lie if u can,and if u can't then convince us why would a super pure almighty God creat such a nasty structure on himself it's shameful,can't u see even ur father is hiding if he is in toilet let alone a God ,no wonder that's why u know nothing in the Bible all u know is baseless dialog,singing and dancing what would even obasanjo going to do with singing and dancing every sundays let alone God. Do u think God will carry ur mama and ogogoro smelling papa to heaven just because u know how to sing and dance. Let me tell u even gudlok Jonathan would not give u a penny for years singing and dancing in church,how can God offer u a ticket to heaven while ur mother's use mini skirt ? How can u even convince us that u are not illegitimate child ? 85 percent of ur people had premarital sex and getting marriage after u grow bia bia. 60 percent of u area boys are children of the northerners who usually came trading and serving as trailer conductors ,they met most of ur mother's on the street in the name of freedom and being educated alcoholism is not more than a water to u while sex can be carry out even in church session because it's nothing just a thing of educated people.

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Solorrman3310: 1:25am On Feb 10, 2020
Lostz:
the man who died ontop a woman. must have been as a result of sex enhancement drug overdose

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Solorrman3310: 1:31am On Feb 10, 2020
jimmyLd101:
Mohamed is over hyped how come he was ate up by Pig, that's why Muslim don't eat pig

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Solorrman3310: 1:35am On Feb 10, 2020
[quote author=PETUK post=86499721]
We are discussing better things and you mentioned Mohammed No we are talking abt Jesus Christ,the guy u all worship. Jesus Christ was the first said God to come with fully functional carry go follow,-come anus and penix,he was the first said God to visit toilet in history. Mohammad was never a God he said it himself the same way Jesus said but dump and deaf like u can never even read the fake scripture u have in ur possession all u know is mocking Muslims not knowing all of Christianity is nothing but a drama and fictional movie. Tell me a single religion where a God come out of vagiina ? No where on Earth does such a pathetic shameful unholy event ever happened and witnessed by living beings ever. Yes Jesus has no father but mother and he did not come down flying no,he came out of vagina,ur religion is full of vaginal stuff all around,u have so many mess to put in place though we know no matter how decorated u may make it ,it would never be right because there is no way u can convince a sane man that a hard guy is somebody having only a jacket without trousers ,just stop talking (mocking) abt virgin and concentrate on how to amend the bublia to suite sane men. A God in toilet abi u wan tell me say Jesus never get anus or may be say he never use the anus and penix to shiit and urinate,dare say it's a lie if u can,and if u can't then convince us why would a super pure almighty God creat such a nasty structure on himself it's shameful,can't u see even ur father is hiding if he is in toilet let alone a God ,no wonder that's why u know nothing in the Bible all u know is baseless dialog,singing and dancing what would even obasanjo going to do with singing and dancing every sundays let alone God. Do u think God will carry ur mama and ogogoro smelling papa to heaven just because u know how to sing and dance. Let me tell u even gudlok Jonathan would not give u a penny for years singing and dancing in church,how can God offer u a ticket to heaven while ur mother's use mini skirt ? How can u even convince us that u are not illegitimate child ? 85 percent of ur people had premarital sex and getting marriage after u grow bia bia. 60 percent of u area boys are children of the northerners who usually came trading and serving as trailer conductors ,they met most of ur mother's on the street in the name of freedom and being educated alcoholism is not more than a water to u while sex can be carry out even in church session because it's nothing just a thing of educated people.]

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Ykc2(m): 1:42am On Feb 10, 2020
Solorrman3310:
No we are talking abt Jesus Christ,the guy u all worship. Jesus Christ was the first said God to come with fully functional carry go follow,-come anus and penix,he was the first said God to visit toilet in history. Mohammad was never a God he said it himself the same way Jesus said but dump and deaf like u can never even read the fake scripture u have in ur possession all u know is mocking Muslims not knowing all of Christianity is nothing but a drama and fictional movie. Tell me a single religion where a God come out of vagiina ? No where on Earth does such a pathetic shameful unholy event ever happened and witnessed by living beings ever. Yes Jesus has no father but mother and he did not come down flying no,he came out of vagina,ur religion is full of vaginal stuff all around,u have so many mess to put in place though we know no matter how decorated u may make it ,it would never be right because there is no way u can convince a sane man that a hard guy is somebody having only a jacket without trousers ,just stop talking (mocking) abt virgin and concentrate on how to amend the bublia to suite sane men. A God in toilet abi u wan tell me say Jesus never get anus or may be say he never use the anus and penix to shiit and urinate,dare say it's a lie if u can,and if u can't then convince us why would a super pure almighty God creat such a nasty structure on himself it's shameful,can't u see even ur father is hiding if he is in toilet let alone a God ,no wonder that's why u know nothing in the Bible all u know is baseless dialog,singing and dancing what would even obasanjo going to do with singing and dancing every sundays let alone God.
oga will you enjoy Arab virgins in Muslim heaven?ok your a black guy ,Muhammed will give you 72 kanuri virgins former wives of boko haram members ,oga you go enjoy oooh grin remember me with your 72 virgins oooh
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by Solorrman3310: 1:46am On Feb 10, 2020
bendazum:

The dude never called your prophet, an infidel.

He was referring to the woman. He implied that the prophet might have killed her for being an infidel and teaching western education.

What you need to clarify is whether Islam supports western education, if so why do they call it Boko Haram?
The Boko boys are not Muslims it's u guyz who forcefully admitted that they are Muslims because they said it. Must i really be Christian just because i Said it and my practice seems opposite to Christianity ? Must fellow Christians forcefully admit just because i claimed to be Christian to be their fellow Christian ? How many known Christians do u know that said they were Muslims but turned out to be a complete lies ? Did u heard abt marwa Mai tatsine ? Who waged a war around Kano and north east exactly the way Boko boys does ? Only that then maitatsine did not have a sophisticated weapons,after army killed him it was discovered that he was a camerounian and a Christian by faith. Also the guy that created the subject I.R.K was not a Muslim but he was having beard and turban,he was praying 5 times a day but he was discovered to be Christian after he fled. Do u know who use to bail Mohammed Yusuf the Boko Haram founder whenever police interrogate him ? Mohammed Yusuf was caught 4 times and Jerry gana was the only Christian that bailed him 3 times out of the four,did u once asked why would Jerry gana who was never a lawyer bailed Mohammad Yusuf and if it's real Mohammad Yusuf hated Christianity as he claims why would he had anything to do with them ?

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by jimmyLd101: 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
[quote author=Solorrman3310 post=86521701]No we are talking abt Jesus Christ,the guy u all worship. Jesus Christ was the first said God to come with fully functional carry go follow,-come anus and penix,he was the first said God to visit toilet in history. Mohammad was never a God he said it himself the same way Jesus said but dump and deaf like u can never even read the fake scripture u have in ur possession all u know is mocking Muslims not knowing all of Christianity is nothing but a drama and fictional movie. Tell me a single religion where a God come out of vagiina ? No where on Earth does such a pathetic shameful unholy event ever happened and witnessed by living beings ever. Yes Jesus has no father but mother and he did not come down flying no,he came out of vagina,ur religion is full of vaginal stuff all around,u have so many mess to put in place though we know no matter how decorated u may make it ,it would never be right because there is no way u can convince a sane man that a hard guy is somebody having only a jacket without trousers ,just stop talking (mocking) abt virgin and concentrate on how to amend the bublia to suite sane men. A God in toilet abi u wan tell me say Jesus never get anus or may be say he never use the anus and penix to shiit and urinate,dare say it's a lie if u can,and if u can't then convince us why would a super pure almighty God creat such a nasty structure on himself it's shameful,can't u see even ur father is hiding if he is in toilet let alone a God ,no wonder that's why u know nothing in the Bible all u know is baseless dialog,singing and dancing what would even obasanjo going to do with singing and dancing every sundays let alone God. Do u think God will carry ur mama and ogogoro smelling papa to heaven just because u know how to sing and dance. Let me tell u even gudlok Jonathan would not give u a penny for years singing and dancing in church,how can God offer u a ticket to heaven while ur mother's use mini skirt ? How can u even convince us that u are not illegitimate child ? 85 percent of ur people had premarital sex and getting marriage after u grow bia bia. 60 percent of u area boys are children of the northerners who usually came trading and serving as trailer conductors ,they met most of ur mother's on the street in the name of freedom and being educated alcoholism is not more than a water to u while sex can be carry out even in church session because it's nothing just a thing of educated people.[/quote Ode and you believe I will read this we don't fight over religion here .
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by jimmyLd101: 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
Solorrman3310:
Ode I can't read your epsode not that jobless . We don't argue over religion here
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by omoolababs(m): 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
leksite120:
I'm not supporting that foolish guy too, but stop talking rude about the prophet, here maybe a faceless forum which u are free to say anything but respect other people's belief too, he's someone billions of people are following, imagine someone calling Jesus an infidel, u won't take it nice as a good follower of Christ, I know.

And moreover, Muhammad is not an infidel. If he's alive, he would have supported education too, cos e did support it when he was alive, and even persuade Muslims to study and always learn more.

And he's not a slaughterer as u said, he made friend with a Jewish kid till he passed away, when he overcame mekkah and Islam has taken over mekkah and medinah, there are still few Jews, he would have killed them if e wanted to cos he's the one controlling the city at that time, rather he still preached , and they'll accept if they wish to.. All d wars e fought are defensive wars. note that....

I know u are an intelligent someone, that nuisance guy is only dumb and stupid.

Peace.
may Allah reward you abundantly for this great correction
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by adecz: 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
An orphan like you, who lacks
any form of home training, managed
to get admitted in a local
College of education, acquires a
TECNO phone & comes on
Social media to challenge his
superiors. angry

Never ever use your leprous finger
to quote me in your miserable life again.

JastSiryin:
You should've simply stopped at congratulating her, instead of the rubbish you typed at the end.

I don't know why money has become the metric for many a good virtue. What do you know about being ambitious? Do you know if her ambition was to churn out the best and most cultured students possible? But no, because she's not stanky rich, she mustn't have been ambitious.

My guy wise up! There are many destitutes who are infact ambitious. Ambition is cheap! And it's not a guarantee that one would succeed anyways, so I don't know what you're on about.
Re: Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum by JastSiryin(m): 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
adecz:
An orphan like you, who lacks
any form of home training, managed
to get admitted in a local
College of education, acquires a
TECNO phone & comes on
Social media to challenge his
superiors. angry

Never ever use your leprous finger
to quote me in your miserable life again.

You couldn't have been any wrong about your insinuations.

Not suprised though.I'm sure you're usually wrong about most things. Hell, you're even dumber than you think.

I don't know what your metric for superiority is, wouldn't be suprised if it's money. You already sound quite shallow.

Well, mine is in personality. Bet you can feel it in my words. Bruh I'm cooler than you'll ever be. Now f*ck outta here turd, I'm done with ya!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of 46 Bills The Nigerian Senate Passed Yesterday / Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope / People Celebrate Orji Kalu's Supreme Court Victory In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.