Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera (5258 Views)

Why I'm Scared To Get Married / I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by chubinwa(m): 10:40am On Feb 09, 2020
And the aftermath of this lustful sight will result to fake news due to misconception
Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by Randy100: 10:42am On Feb 09, 2020
excessmon:
Oga left cnn when?
She had been gracing the studio of aljazeera for ages
calm down. You don't know who we are talking about.
Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by excessmon(m): 11:09am On Feb 09, 2020
Ok sir
When did u start watching aljazeera?
Randy100:
calm down. You don't know who we are talking about.
Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by Angy55(f): 11:11am On Feb 09, 2020
Hhmmmm... Na wa.

True true, na wetin Musa no go see for gate.
Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by Randy100: 11:16am On Feb 09, 2020
excessmon:
Ok sir
When did u start watching aljazeera?
I don't watch Aljazeera. CNN and BBC are my favourite.
Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by Dreiwizzy: 11:24am On Feb 09, 2020
Randy100:
I don't watch Aljazeera. CNN and BBC are my favourite.
Aljazeera has upgraded of recent, you need to see their ul currently
Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by hAlexandro(m): 11:39am On Feb 09, 2020
grin grin I swear bro no be only you she's just an epitome of beauty
Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by samworthyever: 11:45am On Feb 09, 2020
My friend you are day dreaming. You better wake up from your slumber before you loose your girl friend. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Kim Kardashian Skinny Body Before She Went For Plastic Surgery / His First Experience With TRAMADOL!!! / Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.