Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:35 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial (71947 Views)

Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by BobiDamani: 8:05am On Feb 09, 2020
AyakaDunukofia:
Chasing around unarmed youths is what I cannot understand the reasoning behind it. The right to a peaceful assembly so long as it is peaceful cannot be taken away by the Nigerian police.

There are urgent national security issues that should be of great concern to the APC led government than attempting to stifle a legal, legitimate and non violent agitation.

They are not chasing around unarmed youths, rather they are using the necessary iron hand needed to chase down lazy youths who have no common sense and are just following the instruction of one mumu leader. If they are not handled this way, one day try will pick up the arms you are talking about. They should continue following their mumu leader and also face the actions of the Nigerian government.
Buhari is even too soft, if it were me, by now I would have wipe out completely everything that walks and breath the name ipob
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:05am On Feb 09, 2020
AyakaDunukofia:
Chasing around unarmed youths is what I cannot understand the reasoning behind it. The right to a peaceful assembly so long as it is peaceful cannot be taken away by the Nigerian police.

There are urgent national security issues that should be of great concern to the APC led government than attempting to stifle a legal, legitimate and non violent agitation.

A trained soldier is more armful without his gun... So kanu foot soldiers should be treated as criminal.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by ZZ22: 8:06am On Feb 09, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Your point is they should keep defending the Nigeria that destroys them,
When ever they try to protest, the same army that killed Igbos are sent to kill and pacify them.

The cane use to beat Igbos, would still be used on other tribes that would demand to rule themselves, just be patient. It's coming very fast.
was it not their community the Army were raping, killing, looting and burning down anything in sight some weeks ago because some soldiers were attacked. Now ask him how many soldiers have been killed in North East and how many communities have Army burnt down because of the attack.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by MasterKernel: 8:07am On Feb 09, 2020
Jimi24:
This boy is getting himself into more trouble.

Which trouble? I guess you will thank a police man who threatens to kill your family, right?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 09, 2020
yarimo:
Please NNAMDI KANU just come back to Nigeria and say all this things .

He is a bloody coward, he cannot
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by dukeprince50: 8:10am On Feb 09, 2020
malele:

I wanted to curse u , but rather I will bless u , do u know how many ipob Nigerian police have killed ? Is there anything wrong with people going for nnamdi kanu fathers burial ? Why did the CP threaten to arrest unarmed , i love that threat of killing the cp family , that will make him think twice
Ona go just use hand bring problem for well meaning Igbo's.

Those pencil mouth trouser boys called Ipob better behave well that day cos if they didn't, Nigerian police will arrest them and chest beaters will not do anything about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by GMbuharii: 8:11am On Feb 09, 2020
yarimo:
Please NNAMDI KANU just come back to Nigeria and say all this things .

divicode:

He is a bloody coward, he cannot

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by dukeprince50: 8:13am On Feb 09, 2020
MasterKernel:

Which trouble? I guess you will thank a police man who threatens to kill your family, right?
The police said arrest, NK was the one talking about killings.
Believe it or not, Nigerian police will arrest anybody that misbehave and the chest beater will do nothing.
I just pity those well meaning Igbo's, cos Ipob is shameful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Akuruoulo(m): 8:13am On Feb 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
Its not about Ijaw, its about our fore fathers. we should co exist but not as Biafra. You shouldn't be bittered cos Ijaw betrayed you.I do not hate Igbo's, but I dislike Biafra.
And do not worry, Ijaw will survive without Biafrans

THEY WILL SURELY SURVIVE. I NEVER AND WILL EVER DOUBT THE FACT THAT IJAW WILL PROSPER OUTSIDE BIAFRA . ARE THEY NOT PROSPERING ALREADY ?

I TOO DISLIKE SOMETHING'S TOO ABOUT MY OWN BIAFRA , BUT THE FACT THAT THE FOREFATHERS BLOOD STILL RUNS IN YOU GUYS IS STILL THERE , AND CAN ALWAYS DO ANYTHING POSSIBLE TO HURT BIAFRANS WHEN THE TIME COMES.

I HAD THIS BELIEVE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 09, 2020
Arda1000:
go learn the meaning of tribe before using it...ewu
You sound unciviled and uncultured
Grow up
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 09, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Lol
I see you are one of those living in denial
It's allowed

He says he's Ijaw and he's not a Biafran, but here you are trying to coerce him into your republic.

Shame.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 09, 2020
danvon:
but it didn't lead to ethnic problems when a commander is disturbing burial of a people not from his tribe
What I mean is,it will be bad and wrong if the family of CP ene Okon are attacked,cause cross riverans might now see it as an attack on them by igbos
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Arda1000(m): 8:16am On Feb 09, 2020
otuekong1:

You sound unciviled and uncultured
Grow up
a civilized and cultured ewu...go learn the meaning of the word tribe...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 09, 2020
malele:

It won’t bring any issues, Ibom is in support of Biafra, I support nnamdi kanu on this one
You not ibom
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 09, 2020
Kamanuozuzu:

You cannot keep killing unarmed people's children and expect your own to be alive.
Nnamdi KANU started so poorly,you don't call a country a zoo,insult its president and still want to come to the country
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Trendishine: 8:17am On Feb 09, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Don't cry for me Argentina!!!! grin
Typical cunny and dishonest zoogerian is fixated on the word CHILDREN as if we're talking of babies in diapers here.Who do you want to use emotional blackmail on?
The people they killed in Barr Ejiofor's(IPOB lawyer) place recently during his brother's burial, are they not also people's CHILDREN?
Don't mind the brainwashed foools of a shithole contraption called zoogeria...they have been badly stigmatized , brainwashed, stupified by the kind of stigma a failed system of abokis have imposed in their brains , they no longer think with their brains , but aggressively what's to argue and fight with you because of irresponsible hate in their hearts of hearts, using their anus to fart out their repugnant ideology of fooly...Ediots. Their madness is already with them and will envelope them completely soon. I have not seen where a set of morons can be so aggressively stoopid and pointless.
Simple question. The people the cp police, the army and foolish military of a failed country are killing and planning to kill , ARE THEY NOT PEOPLE'S CHILDREN?...Foooools...Answer?. They would not...tufiakwa..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by MasterKernel: 8:17am On Feb 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
The police said arrest, NK was the one talking about killings.
Believe it or not, Nigerian police will arrest anybody that misbehave and the chest beater will do nothing.
I just pity those well meaning Igbo's, cos Ipob is shameful

You aren't ashamed of Boko Haram, they couldn't be stationed in various troubled villages where Fulani herdsmen is killing scores of people, please save your hypocrisy for dogs.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Coldie(m): 8:18am On Feb 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
I am also Ijaw but do not love and support Biafra.
most of them are there for their selfish interest.
Moreover if I want a leader, its not the likes of Nnamdi Kanu who is threatening to kill someone's children, CP okon threatened to arrest any Biafran who will cause unrest but Kanu is threatening to kill his children.
A man who said he will go to aso rock and bring PMB's head will never lead me. God forbid

I don't support Nigeria's breakup but I keep hearing igbos are after it cause of there selfish interests please I want to know how

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by allthingsgood: 8:19am On Feb 09, 2020
bastardmod:

Cowardice is when you are hiding behind a fake name and talking to people better than you. I dare you to say this with your real name.... grin

Yarimo....if you want MNK to take you serious, say these things with your real name grin cheesy

Terrorists
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by dukeprince50: 8:23am On Feb 09, 2020
Akuruoulo:

THEY WILL SURELY SURVIVE. I NEVER AND WILL EVER DOUBT THE FACT THAT IJAW WILL PROSPER OUTSIDE BIAFRA . ARE THEY NOT PROSPERING ALREADY ?

I TOO DISLIKE SOMETHING'S TOO ABOUT MY OWN BIAFRA , BUT THE FACT THAT THE FOREFATHERS BLOOD STILL RUNS IN YOU GUYS IS STILL THERE , AND CAN ALWAYS DO ANYTHING POSSIBLE TO HURT BIAFRANS WHEN THE TIME COMES.

I HAD THIS BELIEVE
lol, that is why I keep saying we should go out separate ways not as one.
Moreover wickedness is individual preference, not a tribe. You shouldn't hate us cos of the differences our fathers had, me I no dislike Igbos, but the lies that come from that Ipob group is something else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Ekemeze: 8:23am On Feb 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:24am On Feb 09, 2020
Dude I am yoruba but that won't stop me from seeing things clearly,
Nobody can force anybody to open his/eyes but soon they all will, infact in just a matter of months they would wake up from their foolishness alongside the whole southern dummies.

https://tribuneonlineng.com › w...
Water Resources Bill: Civil war looming, IYC warns Federal Government
18 Sep 2019 · “The controversial Water Resources Bill which was stood down ... also warned the FG against a clandestine reintroduction of the Ruga settlement scheme

FrLukas:

He says he's Ijaw and he's not a Biafran, but here you are trying to coerce him into your republic.

Shame.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Kingspin(m): 8:26am On Feb 09, 2020
yarimo:
Please NNAMDI KANU just come back to Nigeria and say all these things .
You are wiser than this
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by OKorowanta: 8:28am On Feb 09, 2020
Simplyleo:
Clown hiding far away sending the gullible miscreants to their graves.

Just imagine, the same he-goat that lack balls to attend his parents' burial is warning.  angry

Go sidon were contain you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by CNiro: 8:29am On Feb 09, 2020
Wolgrace:
Hope the CP and Nnamdi Kanu are not on the same page? You wan catch thief, you dey inform am to come around first before you catch am. Shey na evidence of unprofessional ethics and poor security operation be that? Or na koje-koje game be that?

E dey glaring somehow. Dem dey act scripts as actor and boss to jonze the dongo Fulani.

CP's coded message to Kanu is "stay where you are to avoid arrest order of the presidency," na work to chop I dey do.
If you don't know what to say, shut up...How about those innocent lives taken away by the zoo police?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 09, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Dude I am yoruba but that won't stop me from seeing things clearly,
Nobody can force anybody to open his/eyes but soon they all will, infact in just a matter of months they would wake up from their foolishness alongside the whole southern dummies.

https://tribuneonlineng.com › w...
Water Resources Bill: Civil war looming, IYC warns Federal Government
18 Sep 2019 · “The controversial Water Resources Bill which was stood down ... also warned the FG against a clandestine reintroduction of the Ruga settlement scheme

I doubt that you are Yoruba otherwise you won't be trying to bully an Ijaw who says he's not Biafran into succumbing to be Biafran.

What is your concern there if you are truly Yoruba?

Most of your posts are Igbo-centric and you expect us to believe you are Yoruba?

The very fact that you will spell your moniker as Orayan says a lot.

Maybe you have mixed parentage. Father Igbo, mother Yoruba, right?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Akuruoulo(m): 8:36am On Feb 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
Moreover wickedness is individual preference, not a tribe. You shouldn't hate us cos of the differences our fathers had, me I no dislike Igbos, but the lies that come from that Ipob group is something else.

AND WHERE DO U GET THE TRUTH ABOUT IPOB LIES ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Akuruoulo(m): 8:37am On Feb 09, 2020
dukeprince50:

AND WHERE DO U GET THE TRUTH ABOUT IPOB LIES ?

What are their lies ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by AmTruth: 8:37am On Feb 09, 2020
Which South South, you can personally go and support them. No to Biafra in South South.

We can be on our own if we want to.
technicallyrich:
We shouldnt fight our selves.
Ss,se and some part of middle belt are biafrans.
I just hope they know that biafra,is not only an igbo thing.
I am ijaw and i love and support biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) / APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.