Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,442 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial (71188 Views)

Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Qoko: 8:39am On Feb 09, 2020
ebukajay184:
IgbereTV reports that the leader of the indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has threatened to hunt down the children of CP Ene Okon, and his commanders.

During a live broadcast on Radio Biafra, on Saturday, 8th January, 2020, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu posted on his Facebook wall:

https://www.facebook.com/2242422276042512/posts/2597136993904370/

CP Ene Okon is the commissioner of police for Abia State who was transferred from Ebonyi State in February shortly before the 2019 general polls.

IgbereTV recalls that In 2019, Okon threatened to arrest Mazi Nnamdi Kanu if he steps into Abia State.

According to IgbereTV reports, CP Okon, this week said that the police will be present at the burial of Nnamdi Kanu's parents and will arrest any IPOB member or members who would attend the burial as a group or anyone bearing any uniform or insignia relating to Biafra or IPOB, stressing that IPOB has been proscribed in Nigeria by the Federal Government.

http://igberetvnews.com/1337548/nnamdi-kanu-threatens-hunt-cp-okons-children-screenshot/
So this group refused to know what they called proscription whether rightly or wrongly, forget the commissioner of police is from South East and understand Law, he will deal anyone with Ipob names.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:41am On Feb 09, 2020
Orayan is short for Oramiyan you half baked yoruba clown.
Not alligning with the Fulani caliphate makes me Igbo?
Nobody is bullying anybody, I'm just surprised how an Ijaw man would be so blind, it's almost scary!
Of course his type are numerous in the SW, you need a 5ft pole to knock them awake

FrLukas:

I doubt that you are Yoruba otherwise you won't be trying to bully an Ijaw who says he's not Biafran into succumbing to be Biafran.

What is your concern there if you are truly Yoruba?

Most of your posts are Igbo-centric and you expect us to believe you are Yoruba?

The very fact that you will spell your moniker as Orayan says a lot.

Maybe you have mixed parentage. Father Igbo, mother Yoruba, right?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by SammyChi1988: 8:44am On Feb 09, 2020
Stop killing innocent protesters without any arm. If killing innocent youths is sweet then your children has to face it.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Amumaigwe: 8:46am On Feb 09, 2020
KosiGee:

Yes it is fair to terrorise ‘soft targets’. Are you satisfied? Now go out there and rain terror on the soft targets.

It’s annoying identifying with idiots like you.

For the last time. It’s FOOLISH for Nnamdi Kanu to make such statement. It’s not right. There are online banters by lillylivered folks like you. That’s acceptable to some extent but Nnamdi Kanu shouldn’t be making such silly statement.

Ipob has no capacity and resources to attack anyone. It’s not part of their ideology. I have people who lived and worked in Guildford, Surrey where Buhari’s children graduated but mention Ipob to them and they’ll laugh at you. Most if not all Igbos around there do not know about Nairaland or worry about Ipob.

Stop being a nuisance online. If you want to fight, go out there and fight. Threats don’t work.

The army and police will be laughing at your foolishness.

Funny. Direct your useless sermons on Buhari and his army of occupation terrorizing and killing innocent and harmless Nigerians all over the South, while negotiating with or even providing support for armed fulani bandits and herdamen.
IPOB has no capacity to attack any one? That shows how naive and braindead you are. O ga eme gi vum n'anya.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 09, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
[s]Orayan is short for Oramiyan you half baked yoruba clown.
Not alligning with the Fulani caliphate makes me Igbo?
Nobody is bullying anybody, I'm just surprised how an Ijaw man would be so blind, it's almost scary!
Of course his type are numerous in the SW, you need a 5ft pole to knock them awake[/s]

I repeat what is your concern with an Ijaw man who doesn't want to be known as a Biafran if truly you are a full blooded Yoruba?

How does it concern you that he wants to continue to be Ijaw and not Igbo?

Like I said, you are not Yoruba, otherwise you will know that there is an "n" in that word you are misspelling anyhow.

Your posts show that you are an Igbo apologist.

You can only deceive yourself and the gullible ones here.

T'o ba ti ya e, wa jewo ibi t'o ti san wa.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by BabaEleyele: 8:51am On Feb 09, 2020
Not a fan of Kanu but abeg enough is enough, let the man and his organization be, if Ipob want to pay respect to his departed parents, how the hell does it affect the government? why are the security forces not focusing their gragra on more serious security issues plaguing the country? ISWAP terrorists are running amok and annexing territories all over the Northeast, herdsmen are killing, raping, pillaging etc almost unchecked, the index of armed robbery and kidnapping has doubled by multipliers... but it's a bunch of flag bearing boys paying respect to the departed that's the country's biggest worry? If I were Kanu, I'll even threaten and execute far worse if some bunch of uniformed thugs under the command of some useless officer invaded a burial of my loved ones to desecrate and cause havoc... The wives and children of the perpetrators will be hunted down and desecrated with every means and resource at my disposal... you can mess with a man all you want, but never fucck with his family.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:52am On Feb 09, 2020
Even Buhari did not attend his mother burial so why should kanu?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by BOBAN2710: 8:58am On Feb 09, 2020
ebukajay184:
IgbereTV reports that the leader of the indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has threatened to hunt down the children of CP Ene Okon, and his commanders.

During a live broadcast on Radio Biafra, on Saturday, 8th January, 2020, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu posted on his Facebook wall:

CP Ene Okon is the commissioner of police for Abia State who was transferred from Ebonyi State in February shortly before the 2019 general polls.

IgbereTV recalls that In 2019, Okon threatened to arrest Mazi Nnamdi Kanu if he steps into Abia State.

According to IgbereTV reports, CP Okon, this week said that the police will be present at the burial of Nnamdi Kanu's parents and will arrest any IPOB member or members who would attend the burial as a group or anyone bearing any uniform or insignia relating to Biafra or IPOB, stressing that IPOB has been proscribed in Nigeria by the Federal Government.

http://igberetvnews.com/1337548/nnamdi-kanu-threatens-hunt-cp-okons-children-screenshot/

A COWARD WANT TO HUNT FROM EXILE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Locapito(m): 9:00am On Feb 09, 2020
He's highly highed on some weeds, ordinary "0peration crocodile smile" he vanished into thin air. A good agitator always die for the course, he should come home and liberate his people from zoo as claimed, instead of hanging out with oloshos over there.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by zoghys: 9:00am On Feb 09, 2020
Jimi24:
This boy is getting himself into more trouble.

When is the right to lawful assembly of people now illegal in the constitution?. The nigeria government is rather handling this situation poorly, because we should know by now that the hardest thing to kill is ideology. And whether you like this or not this people will continue to express their right to determine their future. A right thinking government should have manage the situation more subtle and with utmost care. This country can't manage any group doing another BOKO haram stuff on our security apparatus which has been poorly managed and overwhelmed fighting terrorism in different shapes and sizes.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:02am On Feb 09, 2020
You these kids sef!
https://books.google.co.za › books
The Politicization of Ethnicity as Source of Conflict: The ...
Ademola Adediji · 2016 · Political Science
After the defeat, Orayan settled in Oyo instead of coming back to his shrine at Ile-Ife to avoid the shame associated with his defeat

You are asking me to mind my business like the dummy you are, did the Fulanis mind their business when SW launched their security outfit? Because I have refused to join in the senseless division of the South, I am not Yoruba?
How sensible are you?

FrLukas:

I repeat what is your concern with an Ijaw man who doesn't want to be known as a Biafran if truly you are a full blooded Yoruba?

How does it concern you that he wants to continue to be Ijaw and not Igbo?

Like I said, you are not Yoruba, otherwise you will know that there is an "n" in that word you are misspelling anyhow.

Your posts show that you are an Igbo apologist.

You can only deceive yourself and the gullible ones here.

T'o ba ti ya e, wa jewo ibi t'o ti san wa.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 09, 2020
Hey bro! It's a parable biko. I'm not responsible for your bitterness, so don't vent it on me.

CNiro:

If you don't know what to say, shut up...How about those innocent lives taken away by the zoo police?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by ebullient1986: 9:11am On Feb 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
I am also Ijaw but do not love and support Biafra.
most of them are there for their selfish interest.
Moreover if I want a leader, its not the likes of Nnamdi Kanu who is threatening to kill someone's children, CP okon threatened to arrest any Biafran who will cause unrest but Kanu is threatening to kill his children.
A man who said he will go to aso rock and bring PMB's head will never lead me. God forbid
I pray that your life and that of your family will be like your lovely country Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by oldbende: 9:15am On Feb 09, 2020
Ohama Dike has spoken and that is final, we will sacrifice our lives to carry out his order.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by oldbende: 9:16am On Feb 09, 2020
KosiGee:

You and the other slowpoke are not intelligent. I’m embarrassed that both are claim to be Igbos. Igbos don’t reason like you two.

Now let me tell you this. Stop making noise. Go out there and attack the children. Leave the keyboard, go and attack the children. Prove yourself, walk your talk. Stop ranting online.

We will definitely do, watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by donjahsy(m): 9:17am On Feb 09, 2020
KosiGee:

Forget yarimo and many of his kind here. They are all bunch of nuisances...but let’s focus on the supposedly NK’s message.

That was foul. That tweet or which ever public space that was made is heavy with disgust and stench.

How can a man threaten children? That’s insanity. If a man points his finger at you, point back at him or if you feel so bad about it, break his fingers but you don’t threaten to harm his children. I don’t know what to call that. Even mafias and real bad people have codes of operation.

Whoever made that statement should withdraw that nonsense.
The people the Nigeria police have killed are people's children as well.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Uteghe(m): 9:18am On Feb 09, 2020
By this tweet,the factional "reader" of the terrorist IPOB has taken his hatred for Akwa Ibomites to a new level. In 2016,Kanu ordered the killing of Udeme Mfon,an aba vulcanizer for disobeying his sit at home order. Kanu had claimed earlier that he'd spill akwa cross blood because they are idiots. Buhari is attacking Zaky and Boko Haram but treating IPOB, a terrorist group,with kid gloves because he's the Enyi 1 of Aba in Abia,Kanu's adopted state of origin.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by lekspot01(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2020
[quote author=dukeprince50 post=86495500]My life is not destroyed, my environs could be destroyed[/quote
What's the difference......?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by MrGerald(m): 9:27am On Feb 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
Moreover if I want a leader, its not the likes of Nnamdi Kanu who is threatening to kill someone's children, CP okon threatened to arrest any Biafran who will cause unrest but Kanu is threatening to kill his children.
A man who said he will go to aso rock and bring PMB's head will never lead me. God forbid
How is hunt translate to kill, besides he said if CP Okon kills...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Chuzoetoh(m): 9:28am On Feb 09, 2020
KosiGee:

There’s an Igbo proverb: mbe nwaaniga si na agha su, ya azogbuo nwanyi afo ime, oluo ka agha suru, ndi nwere ukwu zogbuo nwanyi afo ime. Ejide mbe nwaaniga maka na o ya kwuru na o ga azogbu nwanyi afo ime....

The tortoise boasted that in an event of war/stampede, that it will trample the pregnant woman to death. When the war and stampede started, those with stronger legs trampled on the pregnant woman. The tortoise was held responsible.

If Nnamdi Kanu truly made those statement then he clearly lack intelligence and discipline. He shouldn’t be leading anyone if he made those silly statement.

The military and police harming civilian is cowardice and insane but how about mr Kanu threatening to go after the evil men in security uniforms instead of threatening to take out revenge on their children? I just hope that this is false and he will come out to discredit the source of that nonsense.
pls I don't know where you got DAT nonsense from but I'm sure it's not Igbo proverbs or idiomatic expression. Pls stop saying wat you don't know
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by penocrat1(m): 9:29am On Feb 09, 2020
Jimi24:
This boy is getting himself into more trouble.
He is not a boy.He is a man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 09, 2020
technicallyrich:
We shouldnt fight our selves.
Ss,se and some part of middle belt are biafrans.
I just hope they know that biafra,is not only an igbo thing.
I am ijaw and i love and support biafra.

Thunder fire you. Biafra is for the SE alone, it begins and ends there.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Obdk: 9:33am On Feb 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
Shut up u had to twist what Nnamdi Kanu said to suit ur stupid narrative..

Nnamdi kanu said they will hunt the children of d police officers if they kill anyone in his parents burial..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Obdk: 9:34am On Feb 09, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Lol I see you are one of those living in denial It's allowed
U dey exchange words wit afonja
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 09, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
You these kids sef!
https://books.google.co.za › books
The Politicization of Ethnicity as Source of Conflict: The ...
Ademola Adediji · 2016 · Political Science
After the defeat, Orayan settled in Oyo instead of coming back to his shrine at Ile-Ife to avoid the shame associated with his defeat

You are asking me to mind my business like the dummy you are, did the Fulanis mind their business when SW launched their security outfit? Because I have refused to join in the senseless division of the South, I am not Yoruba?
How sensible are you?

You are only full of insults because you have nothing to offer. Absolutely nothing.

The only people who answer intelligent discourse with insults on Nairaland, we know.

Keep denying your ethnicity here.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by dododawa1: 9:37am On Feb 09, 2020
talking from FAR, please come NEAR nnamdi KANU
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by klax(m): 9:37am On Feb 09, 2020
ebukajay184:

And this is somenody some idiots are asking for presidential pardon for bah

Too funny you are threaten a whole police CP even ordinary constable dont fear threat talkless a CP. Hunt him and commander down ok, I think your parent are dead already isn't all your entire family that still remain in your village will be gone bro just try it you hear.

Your father should have ask your mother who is your biological father before he died.

Is these how to fight for freedom If dem born you well come nja and any of those bitchs misguided miscreants that misbehave on that day should be arrest and detain with no option of bail. Ipob is not igbo, igbo dont reason and act like Aboki so ipob are not igbo they are nothing but a group of idiots.

To the cry me river ipob online chest beaters say whatever i give no sh**t.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by Blackking98(m): 9:38am On Feb 09, 2020
Uteghe:
By this tweet,the factional "reader" of the terrorist IPOB has taken his hatred for Akwa Ibomites to a new level. In 2016,Kanu ordered the killing of Udeme Mfon,an aba vulcanizer for disobeying his sit at home order. Kanu had claimed earlier that he'd spill akwa cross blood because they are idiots. Buhari is attacking Zaky and Boko Haram but treating IPOB, a terrorist group,with kid gloves because he's the Enyi 1 of Aba in Abia,Kanu's adopted state of origin.
We've told them several times akwa cross is not part of their biafra and we will never be, we support them to actualize their Biafran dream but we won't be in that country, ours is Niger Delta republic or Akwa cross republic

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial by DNSPro: 9:40am On Feb 09, 2020
technicallyrich:
We shouldnt fight our selves.
Ss,se and some part of middle belt are biafrans.
I just hope they know that biafra,is not only an igbo thing.
I am ijaw and i love and support biafra.
shut up your stupid mouth, Did the SS and Middle Belt tell you they can't live independently? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Are The Three Arms Of Government And Their Symbols Of Authority? / Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 / Prof Chinua Achebe Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.