Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? (10885 Views)

I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small / Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) / Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
Your parents died just five years ago and you have already forgotten about them and followed preek to Adamawa. Some children sha.

1 Like

Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Lol.... Moderate is better. I dont know why everyone is clamoring for big size these days.

Get a lubricant and be using. Also tell baba not to go too deep cos a girl has died before from deep Penetration.

Theres another case where a girls bladder was perforated during sex and she began to pass out urine uncontrollably which caused her to start smelling and the hubby started avoiding her.
So girls, be careful how you go about looking for big P.

How much did Team Small D paid you for this propaganda?
Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
scaramucci:

How much did Team Small D paid you for this propaganda?

Huh? undecided
Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by KiZiie(m): 11:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Cop my signature for the video �
Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by efewizey(m): 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
21cents:
wait.. are you gay?? you mean you get shagged by big pricks

God will restore your sight bro. You are blind

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back / Hilarious Type Of Face Girls Make While Taking Selfie (photos) / Nigerian Ladies Talk About How Their Wedding Night Sex Will Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.