Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Jesus Is Not Coming Back, The Day We Die, That's The End. (hidden Proof) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Not Coming Back, The Day We Die, That's The End. (hidden Proof) (432 Views)

There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) / If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? / What Happens After We Die? Near-death-experiences & Reincarnation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is Not Coming Back, The Day We Die, That's The End. (hidden Proof) by ALAGOGO007(m): 10:17am On Feb 09, 2020
You may choose to believe or persecute me the fact is, Jesus is not coming back to planet earth again. I practice Christianity as a religion but that those not make me loose my sense of logical reasoning.

The record of Jesus coming to earth over two thousand years ago seems doubtful in the first place, for someone of his statue at least we should be able to trace his genealogy, till today we can't link up any of Jesus family in Isreal even the site of his activities on earth were meager speculations.

Now, making reference to the book of Mathew and Revelation, the first book accounts for Jesus ministry on earth,crucification and ascension after resurrection. Where he promised to come back even an Angel attest to it after he was taking up in the sky.

The book of Revelations states clearly the events that would precede his second coming i.e rumours of wars, out break of deadly diseases, love for money increasing, murders, increase in knowledge and many more. Take your time to read those verses and tell me which as not been fulfilled? All of it as been fulfilled with more terrible events happening on Earth right now. Why has Jesus not come back?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not Coming Back, The Day We Die, That's The End. (hidden Proof) by Ladylite: 10:38am On Feb 09, 2020
ALAGOGO007:
You may choose to believe or persecute me the fact is, Jesus is not coming back to planet earth again. I practice Christianity as a religion but that those not make me loose my sense of logical reasoning.

The record of Jesus coming to earth over two thousand years ago seems doubtful in the first place, for someone of his statue at least we should be able to trace his genealogy, till today we can't link up any of Jesus family in Isreal even the site of his activities on earth were meager speculations.

Now, making reference to the book of Mathew and Revelation, the first book accounts for Jesus ministry on earth,crucification and ascension after resurrection. Where he promised to come back even an Angel attest to it after he was taking up in the sky.

The book of Revelations states clearly the events that would precede his second coming i.e rumours of wars, out break of deadly diseases, love for money increasing, murders, increase in knowledge and many more. Take your time to read those verses and tell me which as not been fulfilled? All of it as been fulfilled with more terrible events happening on Earth right now. Why has Jesus not come back?

Ha
Haba

Man of God, and you claim you are being encouraged to open church?

See heresy, wow.

May God deliver people from you.

Will you keep kwayet and go and sit under a balanced teacher of the gospel??

Stop making your ignorance intentionally international by posting it here. Choi, you didn't even understand what you quoted...

Rumors = plural
Wars= plural yet we have NOT experienced any war in the last 4-6 decades, so what are you really talking about sir.

Matt 24:6 You will hear of WARS (pls which war have you heard of going on in your life time), rumors of wars(apart from the recent news with trump, which other one??)
Nation will rise against nation (yes we are currently witnessing this now)
Kingdom against kingdom (this one has not happened physically yet)
Famines(yes we are in it)
Earthquakes(yes we see it happening)
They will hand YOU over to be persecuted and put to death (pls don't mention boko haram here because they are terrorists not jihadists, and this scripture is only happening in Asia and Middle East)

We don't even have MANY false prophets yet, we have FAKE but not false and they have not deceived many yet because men of God who TEACH still have larger members than those who prophesy, pls check and prove me in this.

So don't come here and state heresy, just because our generation may not witness the second coming does not mean He is not coming.
Luke 21 speaks of signs in the heavens with the sun moon and stars... We have witnessed only that of the sun... So pls study well and be balanced before coming to say things that are not accurate...

Pls be guided. Youthful exuberance leads to stretching the TRUTH in a bid to say something NEW. Don't fall into that satanic trap.

Get a spiritual father to help your ignorance and curb your excesses.
Bless you
Re: Jesus Is Not Coming Back, The Day We Die, That's The End. (hidden Proof) by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 09, 2020
My brother you didn't remember to add this scripture
Ladylite:

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

@Alagogo007 not everyone has heard about the Gospel.
Re: Jesus Is Not Coming Back, The Day We Die, That's The End. (hidden Proof) by Ladylite: 10:55am On Feb 09, 2020
profolaolu:
My brother you didn't remember to add this scripture Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

@Alagogo007 not everyone has heard about the Gospel.

Thank you sir. I didn't even want to add it because people may start claiming the internet or tech has taking the gospel everywhere.
Re: Jesus Is Not Coming Back, The Day We Die, That's The End. (hidden Proof) by Righteousness89(m): 10:58am On Feb 09, 2020
[s]
ALAGOGO007:

[/s]

Our Brother needs all the Help he can get.. Spiritual, physical, Heavenly, etc

Wake up bro..

Don't be Caught Unawares... it will be Extremely Terrible
Re: Jesus Is Not Coming Back, The Day We Die, That's The End. (hidden Proof) by ALAGOGO007(m): 10:58am On Feb 09, 2020
Ladylite:

Ha
Haba

Man of God, and you claim you are being encouraged to open church?

See heresy, wow.

May God deliver people from you.

Will you keep kwayet and go and sit under a balanced teacher of the gospel??

Stop making your ignorance intentionally international by posting it here. Choi, you didn't even understand what you quoted...

Rumors = plural
Wars= plural yet we have NOT experienced any war in the last 4-6 decades, so what are you really talking about sir.

Matt 24:6 You will hear of WARS (pls which war have you heard of going on in your life time), rumors of wars(apart from the recent news with trump, which other one??)
Nation will rise against nation (yes we are currently witnessing this now)
Kingdom against kingdom (this one has not happened physically yet)
Famines(yes we are in it)
Earthquakes(yes we see it happening)
They will hand YOU over to be persecuted and put to death (pls don't mention boko haram here because they are terrorists not jihadists, and this scripture is only happening in Asia and Middle East)

We don't even have MANY false prophets yet, we have FAKE but not false and they have not deceived many yet because men of God who TEACH still have larger members than those who prophesy, pls check and prove me in this.

So don't come here and state heresy, just because our generation may not witness the second coming does not mean He is not coming.
Luke 21 speaks of signs in the heavens with the sun moon and stars... We have witnessed only that of the sun... So pls study well and be balanced before coming to say things that are not accurate...

Pls be guided. Youthful exuberance leads to stretching the TRUTH in a bid to say something NEW. Don't fall into that satanic trap.

Get a spiritual father to help your ignorance and curb your excesses.
Bless you
I'm not a Man of God, I'm a fictionist . I'm just a writer
Re: Jesus Is Not Coming Back, The Day We Die, That's The End. (hidden Proof) by Ladylite: 11:04am On Feb 09, 2020
ALAGOGO007:

I'm not a Man of God, I'm a fictionist . I'm just a writer

Then don't speak about things of God since you are not representing him.

I know one day God will use you, something inside you is drawing you to God... Pls join a true church and grow
Re: Jesus Is Not Coming Back, The Day We Die, That's The End. (hidden Proof) by drmikeadams(m): 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
angry grin. He ain't coming back,,
Re: Jesus Is Not Coming Back, The Day We Die, That's The End. (hidden Proof) by jcross19: 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ladylite:

Then don't speak about things of God since you are not representing him.

I know one day God will use you, something inside you is drawing you to God... Pls join a true church and grow
The best thing am sure about this gospel is that there is life after death and we should prepare our place we are going to be before death comes. let's be logical here why is it that Jesus came unnoticed to this world as perfect sacrificial lamb of God but coming back as a terror descending from the sky? why it like that.
Re: Jesus Is Not Coming Back, The Day We Die, That's The End. (hidden Proof) by sonmvayina(m): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
Jesus is not coming back, because they was no Jesus in the first place.. He is just a Roman /Nicean creation for social engineering..
Jesus is just useless both to God and to Man, God never ordered or said anything about sending anybody to come and die for sins.. No where.. He already gave a solution to the problem of sin in 2nd Chronicles 7 :14....

Worshipping Jesus is nothing short of Idol worship..
"do not make the image or likeness of anything in heaven, on earth or under the waters below the earth, do not bow down to them or serve them... Worshipping the image and likeness of a man which is something found on earth is prohibited... Take note

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Said Is Yeshua Not Jesus / Reject The Evil Covid19 Vaccine And The Microchip / Where does Our Consciousness Journey To When We Are Asleep?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.