Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser (4039 Views)

Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by klufs(m): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
My dear. I'll advise you call it off now before you regret the more.

If a man cannot assist you financially ( not that you're depending fully on him) now that you're dating, he won't do even when you get married.

One of our pastors once said that if a bro doesn't gift you things and money, you should cancel the courtship. And its true.
Such a man will frustrate you in marriage if anything happens to your source of income cos you'll beg with your blood for virtually everything you need.

Please, 3 years is not forever. So dont look at that to continue in that bondage you call a relationship.

My ten cent.
Rubbish! The sense of entitlement in women that still shout feminism is amazing. Whereas the line between a caring boyfriend and a maga keeps getting thinner.
After I got a job, I liked and dated a girl. I gave her much, I thought that will keep her focused on me. Alas, I was wrong. I have a resolution, women will see my money, will feel my means, but won't have it, unless on a sick bed.
Guys don't spend money on a girl not your wife 2x. If she can't wait for you to marry her before transferring her father's responsibilities to you, she can as well fck off.
Decent prostitutes everywhere.
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Starz825(m): 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
Blu03:
He cheated
Wow...
After the whole jamb form u bought for him...he still went on to cheat on you...demm
Anyway I'm lekan grin
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
bodaola:

Will like to meet you in real life bro... You think fast and talk with fact. Bro your Whatsapp Phone number

Lol someday
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by proclinician: 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Please!!! Hold it!
You're always sounding bitter all the time. Please stay off my mentions from on. I can't stand acrimonious people like you. So swerve!

Lol truth hurts dear one it hurts. Now u see why ur pastor insists that young men be giving silly young women their money. Lol this kind Pastor
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by luminouz(m): 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
seangy4konji:
the more she is trying hard to wriggle her way out of it,she is just making me want to give her slap.at one point I even wanted to reason with her..now her daddy pays all so what else you want in life?you have suggar daddies servicing you and paying cash.you say the boy is loyal to you and relationship is fine..what else you want God do for you.
God should open the windows of heaven and take her to hell ni! grin
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Starz825:

Wow...
After the whole jamb form u bought for him...he still went on to cheat on you...demm
Anyway I'm lekan grin
he's at unical now studying engineering.
I don't think much into it. I would have done the same for a random stranger.
Lekan, your name. Or?
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by bukatyne(f): 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2020
Lexusgs430:

1 - Do you buy him gifts?
2 - Have you ever given him money before?

Why would you think someone that would not spend money on himself, would spend it on you?

Pesin wey go give us cloth, we go look the one wey dey their neck........ cheesy

As in!
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Lexusgs430: 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
bukatyne:

As in!

I am a strong believer of a relationship, been a 2 way street on all ramifications..........
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by drmikeadams(m): 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
seangy4konji:
feel free to ask...would not withhold information from you.
. I guess ur back in naija

Would u advice a young gee to go hustle in dubai from ur experience in uae?

Gees in uae keep saying they RE doing well but then am not sure they RE entirely been truthful

2 people I know came back with zero naira to their name ,one even said he was injected with one substance .as he couldn't afford his flight ticket. The guy was having seizures then

Can shed more light on what I wrote?
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Tookool(m): 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

At first, when i read the title i thought you were just another entitled lady. But from your writeup i think the best thing you should do is to end it.
There's a difference between you depending on him financially and simply asking for a favor once in a while.
It's best to be with someone you can rely on.
I gave my ex boyfriend money to register for jamb cause his parents couldnt afford it. And he bought me a beret.
The both of you should be pillars, to support the other morally, emotionally and at times financially
Blu03 why don't you concentrate on your studies and leave adult matters for now?
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Coolcalmcollect(m): 11:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
please leave him so anoda girl who can have a life of her own can see him please. imagine, you wanna break up cos he didn't give you money, his money is times two your own, is your expenses same as his own? do you know if he's the one paying his siblings school fee and the rest? dat one no concern you na, as long as he's my bf he must gimme money. smh
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by luminouz(m): 12:13am On Feb 10, 2020
Jeweltz:
Why do girls think they are entitled to q man's money? As a matter of fact, I've always been supportive in any relationship. It's give and take. Don't expect to collect if u don't give. I'm a woman and I make my own money

Just saw your comment?

Are you sure you're a Nigerian woman? shocked

Because your opinion is very rare on NL o.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by seangy4konji: 12:30am On Feb 10, 2020
Yes i would be homest with you and you can take my word,if you go against my word?whatever you see is due to your not hearing word.

Do no pay anyone from Nigeria to get you employment visa to UAE.You work from monday till saturdays and get a free day on sunday and dependings on the job,if you know how to use your phone to hustle?you might not mind but you would not see any money to send back to anybody because no matter unless you an expatriate transferred from an office from standard chattered or google or diamond bank or wells fargo..your salary is not more than 1300 Dirhams and you would be living in a shared apartment in a kinda village factory area like Jebel Alli and if you are in Dubai self?there are tons on people waiting at the lobby who are not Nigerians prefarably for the job.

People are doing well in UAE...Let me ask you what you intend to do un UAE cos i spent 4 years in Ajman and never worked an had my residency...do you intend to work and make salary?is yes?are you a hustler who knows how to import and export on free days and the available cash is with you?

When i lived in UAE,my rent per month is 350$ per month for a big roob with balcony in one of the emirate called Ajman but close to Sharjah and Dubai with 1 hour drive or less..less noise but cn move...residency visa then is $4000 and its two year residency but you cant use it to work?you have to figure out a way to pay your rentmutilities of about $500 a month and trust me dubai is more expensive but there is wha they call alubarika in the land that you would make money but not by working under somebody...you are a slave and your life would ruin..but know how to send pincs of nice cars and gold chains to people who have moneyand trust youhost and accomodate friends who wants a visitthenyou be fine...and be legitimate.

I cant say much here but do not pay anyone to do you any employent visa.i dnt know you..dont care..i lived almost 7 years in different arab countries and have their residencies...if you have a good certificate?stat by bombing for normal work and if teaching jobs?)they prefer americans and british and south africans)your love matters,if you an expert with some it knowledge?drop your cvs on sites like naukrigulf,uaejobboffers,a lot of men are dorrping and them no pick..millions of indians and pakistians with a lots of certificates jolts labor jobs in uae...you need to know if you have capital to survive in that country or else you would not like where you would find yourself...anywhere you want to go?inqurire for how to get residency,can walk free,get driverliscne,get a car in case all fails,uber or cab,accomodation for at least 4 months..nobody would habor you in UAE...dont believe any would its expensive to live.once you get basic survuval in living ina a country you cant turn to anyone...no hustle...get your residency and i dont need to say much.you would get over 5x ofthe esidency within a month if your ways pure.dont mind the typo...just typed it fro my sleep time t tellyou not to make a mistake about any stupid job offer promised you.
drmikeadams:
. I guess ur back in naija

Would u advice a young gee to go hustle in dubai from ur experience in uae?

Gees in uae keep saying they RE doing well but then am not sure they RE entirely been truthful

2 people I know came back with zero naira to their name ,one even said he was injected with one substance .as he couldn't afford his flight ticket. The guy was having seizures then

Can shed more light on what I wrote?
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by frozen70(f): 3:03am On Feb 10, 2020
Oriyominolove:
I am sad and angry at myself right now for wasting three years of my life dating a stingy guy. I should have left since but I still held on hoping it will change but I was wrong.

I usually make this mistake of letting guys think I am financially independent. The reality is that I actually am. It's not in my nature to depend on a man for anything. I buy the things I need and give myself the things I want. This does not mean I wont appreciate financial support and gifts. I do appreciate them and I am happy when I receive them.

My current bf is a very stingy guy. He hates having to give me cash when I am in need and keeps making reference to my money and asking what I am doing with it.This is someone that earns far more than me but will never use the money to take care of himself.

Unfortunately each time I have need for money and he doesn't give me or gets angry and fights me, another guy will give me that money without any stress.

Just recently I was robbed on my way back from work. I lost my 2 phones, wrist watch, power bank, and hand bag. Everything was stolen. I was sad and ask my bf for support to replace those things stolen. Note: Not buy them for me but assist with any amount he can

The dude initially accepted to give me some money but later changed his mind. When confronted, he asked me what I am using my money for and that I should sort myself out with my money.

I feel really sad because I am not a demanding gf nor one who feels a man is a poverty alleviation program. But then I still would appreciate if my man gives me money out of the blues or when I am in need or needs support.

I am very much presentable and have offers from men who are willing to take care of me. Each time he turns his back on me when I need money from him, it makes me vulnerable to this men which I dont like. I cant even cheat on him but then I am only but a human

Am i asking for too much? I am fed up with this whole shit. Our relationship is okay except this money issues.What am I not doing right? Should I just end it?

He is a miser and nothing can change that

If you are satisfied loving him but not satisfied with his financial support, you have to chose which of the two suits you

If you know that you love getting loved by him, learn to he without getting a penny from him

The disadvantage is that you may never help him in future be it marriage or friendship

But if you can't cope, just withdraw
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Jeweltz(f): 3:17am On Feb 10, 2020
luminouz:

Just saw your comment?

Are you sure you're a Nigerian woman? shocked

Because your opinion is very rare on NL o.

Yes sir. I'm a Nigerian. It's poverty mentality that made some girls think relationship with a guy is business deal and profit for them. When I have my own thing going on, why should I bother him with bills?
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by isyourboy(m): 3:40am On Feb 10, 2020
why are girls this foolish? see comments. These girls can't even buy#100 MTN card for their boyfriend, and you want a Man to give you the whole world??. my principle has always been if you can't give me don't expect from me. lobatan
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by luminouz(m): 7:37am On Feb 10, 2020
Jeweltz:

Yes sir. I'm a Nigerian. It's poverty mentality that made some girls think relationship with a guy is business deal and profit for them. When I have my own thing going on, why should I bother him with bills?

Now,this is so cool.

Sent you a PM already. A girl who reasons this way gets my attention every time.
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by succri(m): 7:48am On Feb 10, 2020
VAR
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Starz825(m): 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
Blu03:
he's at unical now studying engineering.
I don't think much into it. I would have done the same for a random stranger.
Lekan, your name. Or?
Yeah..my name..
Yours?
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
smiley
Starz825:
Yeah..my name.. Yours?
That's nice. But i have to keep my identity a secret, okay. I know certain people here offline.
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Starz825(m): 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
Blu03:
smiley That's nice. But i have to keep my identity a secret, okay.
I know certain people here offline.
Let's chat then 09061851056
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by perousd: 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
No man is truly stingy. For whatever reasons, he might not see you as his future.
Have a heart to heart talk with him about your future together. Then decide.

It is the pride of a man to spend for the one he loves.
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Catchfirez: 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
Girls don damage that Guy. You are dating a damage person.
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Ernesthugo(m): 6:52am On Mar 01, 2020
seangy4konji:
Yes i would be homest with you and you can take my word,if you go against my word?whatever you see is due to your not hearing word.

Do no pay anyone from Nigeria to get you employment visa to UAE.You work from monday till saturdays and get a free day on sunday and dependings on the job,if you know how to use your phone to hustle?you might not mind but you would not see any money to send back to anybody because no matter unless you an expatriate transferred from an office from standard chattered or google or diamond bank or wells fargo..your salary is not more than 1300 Dirhams and you would be living in a shared apartment in a kinda village factory area like Jebel Alli and if you are in Dubai self?there are tons on people waiting at the lobby who are not Nigerians prefarably for the job.

People are doing well in UAE...Let me ask you what you intend to do un UAE cos i spent 4 years in Ajman and never worked an had my residency...do you intend to work and make salary?is yes?are you a hustler who knows how to import and export on free days and the available cash is with you?

When i lived in UAE,my rent per month is 350$ per month for a big roob with balcony in one of the emirate called Ajman but close to Sharjah and Dubai with 1 hour drive or less..less noise but cn move...residency visa then is $4000 and its two year residency but you cant use it to work?you have to figure out a way to pay your rentmutilities of about $500 a month and trust me dubai is more expensive but there is wha they call alubarika in the land that you would make money but not by working under somebody...you are a slave and your life would ruin..but know how to send pincs of nice cars and gold chains to people who have moneyand trust youhost and accomodate friends who wants a visitthenyou be fine...and be legitimate.

I cant say much here but do not pay anyone to do you any employent visa.i dnt know you..dont care..i lived almost 7 years in different arab countries and have their residencies...if you have a good certificate?stat by bombing for normal work and if teaching jobs?)they prefer americans and british and south africans)your love matters,if you an expert with some it knowledge?drop your cvs on sites like naukrigulf,uaejobboffers,a lot of men are dorrping and them no pick..millions of indians and pakistians with a lots of certificates jolts labor jobs in uae...you need to know if you have capital to survive in that country or else you would not like where you would find yourself...anywhere you want to go?inqurire for how to get residency,can walk free,get driverliscne,get a car in case all fails,uber or cab,accomodation for at least 4 months..nobody would habor you in UAE...dont believe any would its expensive to live.once you get basic survuval in living ina a country you cant turn to anyone...no hustle...get your residency and i dont need to say much.you would get over 5x ofthe esidency within a month if your ways pure.dont mind the typo...just typed it fro my sleep time t tellyou not to make a mistake about any stupid job offer promised you.
hi setonji u said it all well u are right nd it the truth please I need more advise 0589404118
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by juniorboma: 9:40am On Mar 01, 2020
Jeweltz:
Why do girls think they are entitled to q man's money? As a matter of fact, I've always been supportive in any relationship. It's give and take. Don't expect to collect if u don't give. I'm a woman and I make my own money

I DM you , but you didn't reply me...
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by motionarena: 10:51am On Mar 01, 2020
Oriyominolove:
I am sad and angry at myself right now for wasting three years of my life dating a stingy guy. I should have left since but I still held on hoping it will change but I was wrong.

I usually make this mistake of letting guys think I am financially independent. The reality is that I actually am. It's not in my nature to depend on a man for anything. I buy the things I need and give myself the things I want. This does not mean I wont appreciate financial support and gifts. I do appreciate them and I am happy when I receive them.

My current bf is a very stingy guy. He hates having to give me cash when I am in need and keeps making reference to my money and asking what I am doing with it.This is someone that earns far more than me but will never use the money to take care of himself.

Unfortunately each time I have need for money and he doesn't give me or gets angry and fights me, another guy will give me that money without any stress.

Just recently I was robbed on my way back from work. I lost my 2 phones, wrist watch, power bank, and hand bag. Everything was stolen. I was sad and ask my bf for support to replace those things stolen. Note: Not buy them for me but assist with any amount he can

The dude initially accepted to give me some money but later changed his mind. When confronted, he asked me what I am using my money for and that I should sort myself out with my money.

I feel really sad because I am not a demanding gf nor one who feels a man is a poverty alleviation program. But then I still would appreciate if my man gives me money out of the blues or when I am in need or needs support.

I am very much presentable and have offers from men who are willing to take care of me. Each time he turns his back on me when I need money from him, it makes me vulnerable to this men which I dont like. I cant even cheat on him but then I am only but a human

Am i asking for too much? I am fed up with this whole shit. Our relationship is okay except this money issues.What am I not doing right? Should I just end it?
PM me
I will scatter you with riches
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by STAdom(m): 11:50am On Mar 01, 2020
He does not love you period

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Types Of Toxic Boyfriends / I Caught My Girl Cheating / Once U Make A Lady Squirt, You Are Good In Bed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.