Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser (4040 Views)

Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
J111333:
..."Unfortunately each time I have need for money and he doesn't give me or gets angry and fights me, another guy will give me that money without any stress.
Each time he turns his back on me when I need money from him, it makes me vulnerable to this men
"...

Use your tongues and count your teeth, folks. undecided

she's probably fvcking those niggaz

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
Tonnexy:
I have the video

What is with this trash you people type up and down? Get some sense, please.
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Liposure: 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

What is with this trash you people type up and down? Get some sense, please.
angel, watsup
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
*scoffs* . Isn't relationship supposed to be mutual, . You give, he gives, you collects he collects.. It's a two way thing.

Like someone said ask him why he wouldn't help.. You might have done something wrong

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Originalsly: 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
Oriyominolove:

I buy the things I need and give myself the things I want.

... so why do you be asking guys for cash?... why would you be demanding cash from your bf? .. you knew he was stingy but was waiting for two years... for what?..for him to start drowning you with cash? What have you ever bought him?... for his birthday?...Christmas?...Valentine's? The bitter truth... you can be bought and sold... easily. Dump the stingy guy.... don't be afraid to be out on the open market.... fresh vegetables are always well taken care of when they first hit the market. Olosho loading.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by franugo(m): 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
AstroG:

Always Spewing Trash

What exactly is trashy about her point lipsrsealed
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by seangy4konji: 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
She is the type of lady that would keep the guy as plan A, Now be dating married men as plan B and plan c and d...those are the ones giving her cash in echange for drug fuelled sex and orgies...married and randy...sex anywhere and she wont complain...she knows cash would drop...Nigga probably know she is living above her income so reason for what she uses her cash for?

When she is ready?she would go...Just dont give the guy HIV before you go and become second wife somewehre...
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Ekakamba: 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

this table you're shaking. watch as dem go attack you and tag you broke dude.

grin
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by drmikeadams(m): 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2020
seangy4konji:
She is the type of lady that would keep the guy as plan A, Now be dating married men as plan B and plan c and d...those are the ones giving her cash in echange for drug fuelled sex and orgies...married and randy...sex anywhere and she wont complain...she knows cash would drop...Nigga probably know she is living above her income so reason for what she uses her cash for?

When she is ready?she would go...Just dont give the guy HIV before you go and become second wife somewehre...
. Bro,, Would u advice any body to go hustle in Dubai?? Will like to ask u don't things
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by luminouz(m): 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
Genset:
Better leave the stingy guy ....I left mine and am happier . A guy that loves you will willingly spend on you because he wants to make you happy

You left yours because you are a gold digger.
Shame no catch you abi? As grown up as you are,with two legs,arms and a brain,you turned yourself into a liability for another guy?

What is the bullshit about him loving and wanting to make u happy,so he MUST spend on y'all?

Chai,wetin u dey add to his life aunty...how can a mature human like you be dependent on another human,as a means to your happiness.

IS IT A CRIME TO WORK FOR YOUR OWN MONEY? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Jeweltz(f): 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
Why do girls think they are entitled to q man's money? As a matter of fact, I've always been supportive in any relationship. It's give and take. Don't expect to collect if u don't give. I'm a woman and I make my own money

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by proclinician: 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
My dear. I'll advise you call it off now before you regret the more.

If a man cannot assist you financially ( not that you're depending fully on him) now that you're dating, he won't do even when you get married.

One of our pastors once said that if a bro doesn't gift you things and money, you should cancel the courtship. And its true.
Such a man will frustrate you in marriage if anything happens to your source of income cos you'll beg with your blood for virtually everything you need.

Please, 3 years is not forever. So dont look at that to continue in that bondage you call a relationship.

My ten cent.

Why won't ur pastor say so when it's worthless women that will buy all the how to get married books and audio CD and anointing water and oil and buy underpants with the pastor's face printed on it all to attract a man and drag him into perpetual worthlessness. Women need money to keep the pastor in business.
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by proclinician: 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
J111333:
..."Unfortunately each time I have need for money and he doesn't give me or gets angry and fights me, another guy will give me that money without any stress.
Each time he turns his back on me when I need money from him, it makes me vulnerable to this men
"...

Use your tongues and count your teeth, folks. undecided

She's even a prostitute. I wonder who isn't nowadays.
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Genset: 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2020
luminouz:

You left yours because you are a gold digger.
Shame no catch you abi? As grown up as you are,with two legs,arms and a brain,you turned yourself into a liability for another guy?

What is the bullshit about him loving and wanting to make u happy,so he MUST spend on y'all?

Chai,wetin u dey add to his life aunty...how can a mature human like you be dependent on another human,as a means to your happiness.

IS IT A CRIME TO WORK FOR YOUR OWN MONEY? undecided

I always ask him for the simplest of things .I am just a student .I never asked him for house rent, school fees, textbook cash because my father gives me everything i want. It is better to be on your own than have a guy who sees sending you 1k recharge card as work.
My major problem is the way he responds to my needs no atom of care. I met some one else that does all that and more . I'd rather be a gold digger than be with a stingy dude . I don't give a damn about your opinion

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
Oriyominolove:
I am sad and angry at myself right now for wasting three years of my life dating a stingy guy. I should have left since but I still held on hoping it will change but I was wrong.

I usually make this mistake of letting guys think I am financially independent. The reality is that I actually am. It's not in my nature to depend on a man for anything. I buy the things I need and give myself the things I want. This does not mean I wont appreciate financial support and gifts. I do appreciate them and I am happy when I receive them.

My current bf is a very stingy guy. He hates having to give me cash when I am in need and keeps making reference to my money and asking what I am doing with it.This is someone that earns far more than me but will never use the money to take care of himself.

Unfortunately each time I have need for money and he doesn't give me or gets angry and fights me, another guy will give me that money without any stress.

Just recently I was robbed on my way back from work. I lost my 2 phones, wrist watch, power bank, and hand bag. Everything was stolen. I was sad and ask my bf for support to replace those things stolen. Note: Not buy them for me but assist with any amount he can

The dude initially accepted to give me some money but later changed his mind. When confronted, he asked me what I am using my money for and that I should sort myself out with my money.

I feel really sad because I am not a demanding gf nor one who feels a man is a poverty alleviation program. But then I still would appreciate if my man gives me money out of the blues or when I am in need or needs support.

I am very much presentable and have offers from men who are willing to take care of me. Each time he turns his back on me when I need money from him, it makes me vulnerable to this men which I dont like. I cant even cheat on him but then I am only but a human

Am i asking for too much? I am fed up with this whole shit. Our relationship is okay except this money issues.What am I not doing right? Should I just end it?
A Stingy boyfriend is a stingy husband. Absolute red flag, run for dear life!!

A stingy husband, is useless. It's like being a single mother with a marriage certificate.
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
But does this guy owe you anything at all. For crying out loud, you said you are INDEPENDENT, and you must have proven
times snd times again that you truly are. So why complain now that he is STINGY.

Common go sort yourself. As far as no ring on that finger by him, forget it.
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
biGDhAp:
*scoffs* . Isn't relationship supposed to be mutual, . You give, he gives, you collects he collects.. It's a two way thing.

Like someone said ask him why he wouldn't help.. You might have done something wrong
that's a lie and you know it. Stop being sentimental. Let your sister date Op's boyfriend first
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by luminouz(m): 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
Genset:

I always ask him for the simplest of things .I am just a student .I never asked him for house rent, school fees, textbook cash because my father gives me everything i want. It is better to be on your own than have a guy who sees sending you 1k recharge card as work.
My major problem is the way he responds to my needs no atom of care. I met some one else that does all that and more . I'd rather be a gold digger than be with a stingy dude . I don't give a damn about your opinion

You don't give a damn and yet wrote this epistle to romancelanders?

Now the narrative has changed from him not giving you stuffs to not showing care? Thought what made you leave was that he never gave u what you wanted.
So,you now remembered your dad's sacrifices and added that dad gives you EVERYTHING you want? undecided
Keep shifting grounds and slithering your way out of the hole you dug on this one. Fact is,I caught you today. U is a gold digger. You were with him because of what he could give materially and monetarily,not love or care or whatever bullshiiit!

Must y'all be in a relationship only to ASK and ASK? Wetin YOU,the so called student don give am? Valentine is some days away and y'all already turned into beggers again.

Why on earth una dey behave like this just taya person I swear.

BE INDEPENDENT, IT WON'T KILL YOU undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by bodaola(m): 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Another one, it's always about the money with the guy being stingy, there's no part in your epistle where you addressed his question " What do you do with your money?" And then you go on to ask other nigars to support you and they do it so easily, without something in return? Somehow I doubt that, you are his girlfriend for that matter, girlfriend doesn't carry much weight. There's nothing bad about assisting someone financially but you coming down here speaks about how you see the relationship, you are already seeing yourself as his responsibility and hence if he can't shoulder it, you gotta quit. Broke ass nigress complaining about a nigar, a trending pattern, what do you do for living, must you bitches always be on the floor waiting for a guy to pick you up, bullcrap.

Will like to meet you in real life bro... You think fast and talk with fact. Bro your Whatsapp Phone number

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
proclinician:

Why won't ur pastor say so when it's worthless women that will buy all the how to get married books and audio CD and anointing water and oil and buy underpants with the pastor's face printed on it all to attract a man and drag him into perpetual worthlessness. Women need money to keep the pastor in business.

Please!!! Hold it!
You're always sounding bitter all the time. Please stay off my mentions from on. I can't stand acrimonious people like you. So swerve!
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
that's a lie and you know it. Stop being sentimental. Let your sister date Op's boyfriend first
.. so while he was first toasting her, he wasn't getting her gift right ?? . if I had a sister , I'd never allow her depend on any guy or allow entitled to any guys money except she does spend money on him. I tell my female cousins all this . so yes I'd allow my sister date op and I'm not being sentimental, you actually are
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2020
i dont understand ooo
why is it in nigeria a full grown adult with two legs and two boobies will be looking for oher ppl to take care of her sad
ehn only in nigeria we hear of girl friend salary
a girl will be dating u and in exchange u will be paying her monthly salary or allowance
wether they pay pension to exs i dont know
nigeria na wah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by seangy4konji: 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
drmikeadams:
. Bro,, Would u advice any body to go hustle in Dubai?? Will like to ask u don't things
feel free to ask...would not withhold information from you.
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by seangy4konji: 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
luminouz:

You don't give a damn and yet wrote this epistle to romancelanders?

Now the narrative has changed from him not giving you stuffs to not showing care? Thought what made you leave was that he never gave u what you wanted.
So,you now remembered your dad's sacrifices and added that dad gives you EVERYTHING you want? undecided
Keep shifting grounds and slithering your way out of the hole you dug on this one. Fact is,I caught you today. U is a gold digger. You were with him because of what he could give materially and monetarily,not love or care or whatever bullshiiit!

Must y'all be in a relationship only to ASK and ASK? Wetin YOU,the so called student don give am? Valentine is some days away and y'all already turned into beggers again.

Why on earth una dey behave like this just taya person I swear.

BE INDEPENDENT, IT WON'T KILL YOU undecided
she is a confused girl into hoeism and sugar daddy at her age..well most of the start from ss2.now the one daddy pays her and rent and text books is not enough,she even has different men who gives at will bit it's that boy friend. Plan her she wants to add to her list of men must so for her entitlement..her mate from 100 level already had a trade going on no matter what dad gave them.Hoe

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by seangy4konji: 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
What they term independent now is if they have two phones one family and friends can't access its WhatsApp and Instagram and have secret profiles..dance nude on this profiles,set up profiles on in message with their hoiesm,get laid by men and get cash for it so if parents even can't give and they know they don't even have anything upstairs to think of one..they term themselves as independent lady..shebo I get money,can sustain myself.

You think you are doing me?you are doing yourself..

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by luminouz(m): 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
seangy4konji:
she is a confused girl into hoeism and sugar daddy at her age..well most of the start from ss2.now the one daddy pays her and rent and text books is not enough,she even has different men who gives at will bit it's that boy friend. Plan her she wants to add to her list of men must so for her entitlement..her mate from 100 level already had a trade going on no matter what dad gave them.Hoe

She goofed on this one abeg...make she just kip kwayet
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by seangy4konji: 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
luminouz:

She goofed on this one abeg...make she just kip kwayet
the more she is trying hard to wriggle her way out of it,she is just making me want to give her slap.at one point I even wanted to reason with her..now her daddy pays all so what else you want in life?you have suggar daddies servicing you and paying cash.you say the boy is loyal to you and relationship is fine..what else you want God do for you.
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. so while he was first toasting her, he wasn't getting her gift right ?? . if I had a sister , I'd never allow her depend on any guy or allow entitled to any guys money except she does spend money on him. I tell my female cousins all this . so yes I'd allow my sister date op and I'm not being sentimental, you actually are
Also tell her to make sure she never gets pregnant for him or marry him too
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Starz825(m): 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

At first, when i read the title i thought you were just another entitled lady. But from your writeup i think the best thing you should do is to end it.
There's a difference between you depending on him financially and simply asking for a favor once in a while.
It's best to be with someone you can rely on.
I gave my ex boyfriend money to register for jamb cause his parents couldnt afford it. And he bought me a beret.
The both of you should be pillars, to support the other morally, emotionally and at times financially
So aw come he eventually becomes your ex..
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Also tell her to make sure she never gets pregnant for him or marry him too
lol .. whatever
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Escabado: 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
proclinician:
You are not worth his penny. Currently i date three women and only one of them is worth my money. She is the youngest and a virgin like we don't have sex. She loves me more than she loves herself but i don't love anyway. she wants to just do it to please me but there are more to a good woman than just sex. I just care about her needs then i see a future with her too. She has just 2 years to being a doctor. The other two when they want to deny me sex i send them transaction failed screenshots then i tell them my bank acc has issues. I promise them heaven and earth but all na wash. They know i have the means, i live fine, great career good job etc. They probably has other guys elsewhere but i dont care. Shit happens. Find out where you belong.

Lol italo baba
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
Starz825:
So aw come he eventually becomes your ex..
He cheated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Types Of Toxic Boyfriends / Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? / Once U Make A Lady Squirt, You Are Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.