Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread - TV/Movies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread (159621 Views)

When is Ultimate Love Season 2 starting in 2021? is the registration form out? / Ultimate Love Reality TV Show- Meet The House Mates / Ultimate Love Reality Tv Show Debuts On Dstv Channel 198 And GOTV 29, Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by tyreal(f): 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
2pretty4u:
Michael should learn to mind his business. What's his own with Jerry and Sylvia
He actually liked Sylvia. Deceit showing all over his face for Cherry. Dunno if I’m the only 1 noticing that.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
tyreal:

Infact, I really respect her. I pray they send a more mature man in for her
there’s nothing like maturity or immaturity in Uche’s action. She needs a man that likes her. Not “mature man” like you said. Uche is seemingly a real man for knowing what he wants and refusing to compromise on issues as sensitive as these

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2020
DownChelsea:
there’s nothing like maturity or immaturity in Uche’s action. She needs a man that likes her. Not “mature man” like you said. Uche is seemingly a real man for knowing what he wants and refusing to compromise on issues as sensitive as these

I wonder why people are calling him immature, so make e dey form maturity dey decieve Chris, person wey he no like at all.

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by tyreal(f): 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
Hazardfan1:

I wonder why people are calling him immature, so make e dey form maturity dey decieve Chris, person wey he no like at all.
No one asked them to date.

5 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
tyreal:

He actually liked Sylvia. Deceit showing all over his face for Cherry. Dunno if I’m the only 1 noticing that.
Michael actually likes every girl in the love pad. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Rittysylvia(m): 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
Afam4eva:

I don't even see him. Guys strikes to me like a gay sha.

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
Afam4eva:
no be small something... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
Jerry and presh go make sense o...

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by chloroform: 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
tyreal:

Same here.

Even Cherry herself knows.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by customizedme: 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
So today,phresh and Chris had a little alteration.saw the other side of phresh n it wasn't cool to me.In other news,Sylvia isn't too happy that she and Jerry aren't bonding well even other peeps in the house are beginning to notice n also she feels it will affect their chances on nominations. The way Obi just dey order Ebi ehn! No be small thing o. He's just telling her what to do,who she should talk with,how to behave n all that

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by tyreal(f): 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
customizedme:
So today,phresh and Chris had a little alteration.saw the other side of phresh n it wasn't cool to me.In other news,Sylvia isn't too happy that she and Jerry aren't bonding well even other peeps in the house are beginning to notice n also she feels it will affect their chances on nominations. The way Obi just dey order Ebi ehn! No be small thing o. He's just telling her what to do,who she should talk with,how to behave n all that
Was it with Presh or Theresa? Seriously that Ebi is annoying. She doesn’t have a mind of her own.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by GreatAchiever1: 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
tyreal:

Was it with Presh or Theresa? Seriously that Ebi is annoying. She doesn’t have a mind of her own.

Submitting to the will of your guy wink
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
customizedme:

He even told her what to wear yesterday. I'm guessing she likes it, makes her feel he is into her

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by customizedme: 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
tyreal:

Oh sorry! It's Theresa.

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
The show isn't half bad, I wonder why the thread is dull.

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by thatigboman: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
Amya:
The show isn't half bad, I wonder why the thread is dull.
I wonder.
Very interesting show, but people are not commenting

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
Guys which of these 2 couples(without doubt they are the most popular) killed the photoshoot?

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by thatigboman: 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
customizedme:
Teresa, not presh.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
thatigboman:
I wonder.
Very interesting show, but people are not commenting

I'll guess I'll play my part in making the show a hit out here by updating as much as possible.

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Hazardfan1: 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
They are eating.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
The Loveguest and my opinion of them so far...

Iyke--
Though one of the youngest of the lot, he's very confident, oozes charisma and shows maturity that belies his age. The full blown love affair with Theresa just in a little over a week has me a little sceptical though. Do people connect that fast or are they playing for the camera? Time will tell.

Theresa--
She doesn't have much of a personality. She was a bit indecisive and seemed to have connected with Louis before the house and did a lot of back and forth between Iyke and Louis in the first few days before making her choice. Her showdown with Chris earlier today shows she's a bit immature as she blew something which was clearly nothing out of proportion. More of her character will be unveiled in the coming days

Chris-
Very matured and opinionated. Not a single guy in the house mentioned her name as either 1st, 2nd or 3rd choice for pairings. When she was paired with Uche (who rather than be in a pairing he didn't like decided to self evict himself) she took it well despite how humiliating it was and never broke down for once. An extremely strong woman if I might say. She speaks in an even measured voice and has complete control of her emotions.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by customizedme: 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
Reussite:
Guys which of these 2 couples(without doubt they are the most popular) killed the photoshoot?

Rosie and kachi.....They nailed it...It looks so natural and pure and am happy Rosie is aware no man in the house loves her the way kachi does.Ironically,Kachi looks like someone who has got a lollypop in his mouth..that smile gave it all.
I suspect jerry has a thing for Rosie

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Hazardfan1: 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
This nonsense Jerry should create more time for my darling Sylvia na, I know their age difference is 13 years but then, it doesn't matter abeg. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Hazardfan1: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
Looks like the beautiful Nk has fallen helplessly in love with Jay, they can't seem to get off each,other's sight for 2 mins.

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
Amya:
The Loveguest and my opinion of them so far...

Iyke--
Though one of the youngest of the lot, he's very confident, oozes charisma and shows maturity that belies his age. The full blown love affair with Theresa just in a little over a week has me a little sceptical though. Do people connect that fast or are they playing for the camera? Time will tell.

Theresa--
She doesn't have much of a personality. She was a bit indecisive and seemed to have connected with Louis before the house and did a lot of back and forth between Iyke and Louis in the first few days before making her choice. Her showdown with Chris earlier today shows she's a bit immature as she blew something which was clearly nothing out of proportion. More of her character will be unveiled in the coming days

Chris-
Very matured and opinionated. Not a single guy in the house mentioned her name as either 1st, 2nd or 3rd choice for pairings. When she was paired with Uche (who rather than be in a pairing he didn't like decided to self evict himself) she took it well despite how humiliating it was and never broke down for once. An extremely strong woman if I might say. She speaks in an even measured voice and has complete control of her emotions.
.... waiting for analysis of the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by customizedme: 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
Hazardfan1:
This nonsense Jerry should create more time for my darling Sylvia na, I know their age difference is 13 years but then, it doesn't matter abeg. grin grin grin

I feel so hurt for her.she even had to complain to rosie about him n begged her to talk to him about it.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
Hazardfan1:
Looks like the beautiful Nk has fallen helplessly in love with Jay, they can't seem to get off each,other's sight for 2 mins.
Those Nkechi$ eyes ehn are to die for....so romantic. smiley
JayKech needs work just see how they are communicating without eye contact & imagine telling her to her face Cherry likes him very much. Why are some guys like this?
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Hazardfan1: 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
customizedme:

I feel so hurt for her.she even had to complain to rosie about him n begged her to talk to him about it.

Chai, see fine girl wey dt mumu Jerry dey waste

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Hazardfan1: 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
Reussite:

Those Nkechi$ eyes ehn are to die for....so romantic. smiley
JayKech needs work just see how they are communicating without eye contact & imagine telling her to her face Cherry likes him very much. Why are some guys like this?

My brother, you sabi better soup ...those eyes ehn. They are doing things to me grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by amehrada: 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
customizedme:

Rosie and kachi.....They nailed it...It looks so natural and pure and am happy Rosie is aware no man in the house loves her the way kachi does.Ironically,Kachi looks like someone who has got a lollypop in his mouth..that smile gave it all.
I suspect jerry has a thing for Rosie
Lol, that Kachi wey be like crook for my eye. I'm sure he's still ready to mafia Nk from Jay sef

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by amehrada: 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
Hazardfan1:
grin
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Vires: 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
I really feel sorry for Chris
I watched the tie n dye activity in the morning/noon. While everyone had someone to help in folding their material, she just sat patiently on her own. She was amongst the last to soak n the last to rinse
I hope she can find some one really great out there

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (94) (Reply)

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / 20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.