Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread - TV/Movies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread (159634 Views)

When is Ultimate Love Season 2 starting in 2021? is the registration form out? / Ultimate Love Reality TV Show- Meet The House Mates / Ultimate Love Reality Tv Show Debuts On Dstv Channel 198 And GOTV 29, Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
Hazardfan1:

My brother, you sabi better soup ...those eyes ehn. They are doing things to me grin grin
Whenever she appears on my screen I just focus on those her eyes. They are really sexy. It's just that she's slow in communicating.

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
Reussite:

Whenever she appears on my screen I just focus on those her eyes. They are really sexy. It's just that she's slow in communicating.

I no care about anything else, doz sexy eyes and fine face don do me....and her pretty smile.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by dujika(f): 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
Amya:
The Loveguest and my opinion of them so far...

Iyke--
Though one of the youngest of the lot, he's very confident, oozes charisma and shows maturity that belies his age. The full blown love affair with Theresa just in a little over a week has me a little sceptical though. Do people connect that fast or are they playing for the camera? Time will tell.

Theresa--
She doesn't have much of a personality. She was a bit indecisive and seemed to have connected with Louis before the house and did a lot of back and forth between Iyke and Louis in the first few days before making her choice. Her showdown with Chris earlier today shows she's a bit immature as she blew something which was clearly nothing out of proportion. More of her character will be unveiled in the coming days

Chris-
Very matured and opinionated. Not a single guy in the house mentioned her name as either 1st, 2nd or 3rd choice for pairings. When she was paired with Uche (who rather than be in a pairing he didn't like decided to self evict himself) she took it well despite how humiliating it was and never broke down for once. An extremely strong woman if I might say. She speaks in an even measured voice and has complete control of her emotions.
good analysis
Can you imagine Jay saying Rosie was so in to Kachi ? Meanwhile the lady had her eyes only for David then. People can tell stories that ain't true sha

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
David-
Regular guy, vibrant and sexy. Started amassing fans and shippers when he was pursuing Rosie. He committed the unpardonable sin of leading Rosie (The show's sweetheart) on and jilting her for one of the later Loveguest Phresh who he probably had a thing with before the house. He's been operating on a defensive since then and become a bit more reclusive. He has a penchant for twisting facts.

Rosie-
Rosie is that woman you'll wonder how she's still happens to be single but as you get to know her you'll understand why. She's seems very impulsive and delves into things heart first which might have lead to many a heartbreak in the past. Although plus-sized, she makes up for her fat with her very pretty face, curves and good diction. For some reason she still hasn't being able to get over David's jilting and that is affecting her ability to open up and connect to some other fella. She will have loyal fans either on her own or as 1 half of a pair so whoever she latches onto is lucky and would go far in the game with her.

Micheal-
An oversabi that loves to hear himself talk. I'm not convinced with his gumbody with Cherry... still watching him though...

Cherry-
Bubbly personality...but there's something off somewhere. watching...

Presh-
Regular girl... seems nice and bubbly. Vibes well with everyone except her new enemy . She's tall and shapey. She's also very pretty too.

Arnold
A okay guy. Seems to have a good head on his shoulders but not overly wow about him

Louis-
Nothing particularly captivating

Jenny- Expressive but...

Bolanle- My flatmate that year. She's still the same bubbly personality. Good sense of humor and no dull moment with her. Her personality will take her places

10 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by GreatAchiever1: 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
dujika:
good analysis
Can you imagine Jay saying Rosie was so in to Kachi ? Meanwhile the lady had her eyes only for David then. People can tell stories that ain't true sha
Well e fit b true, at the same time, e fit b lie. We never can say for sure coz no b we dey d house...
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
Sylvia and her man are already gisting
grin grin
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
dujika:
good analysis

Jay has a point though cos Rosie herself said she tried to connect to Kachi first but he wasn't serious then she moved to David and the Kachi only started valuing her when David showed interest.

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by dujika(f): 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
Amya:

Jay has a point though cos Rosie herself said she tried to connect to Kachi first but he wasn't serious then she moved to David and the Kachi only started valuing her when David showed interest.
Hmmmn
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
So Arnold is now shooting his shot at Rosie....this show is crazy man... I give up!!!

11 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
Amya:
So Arnold is now shooting his shot at Rosie....this show is crazy man... I give up!!!

It's crazier cos Rosie is very,good friend with Bolanle grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by customizedme: 9:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
Amya:

My sister ,E tire me ooo.like seriously?! !!
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by MrJaay(m): 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2020

7 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
Reussite:

Those Nkechi$ eyes ehn are to die for....so romantic. smiley
JayKech needs work just see how they are communicating without eye contact & imagine telling her to her face Cherry likes him very much. Why are some guys like this?
Nkechi is really beautiful... I think she is deeply connected to jay, in a deep-end something.

Jay is cold to an extent... lol

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
Amya:
hehehehehehe, amya on the beat...

This is a game, anyone is free to shoot a shot at another couple..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
MrJaay:
This show is f*kked grin grin

I can't even can anymore..

So Arnold likes Rosie??

At this stage, some of the guys may even be crushing on Aunty and her butlers.
The organisers know what they're doing.... I don't even think the ultimate couple will come from this first coupling thing....Most couples have interests outside of their circle.

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by MrJaay(m): 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
MrJaay:
Theresa and Iyke are nothing like Merike..

These ones are boring af

I'd prefer Presh/Nkechi for Iyke.
There's something off about Iyke and Theresa's one week love in Tokyo. Just moving too fast.
It took Merike 5 weeks to officiallybecome a couple even with their bomb chemistry and the fact they were already seeing months before the house. This is just a little over a week and this ones are forming husband and wife.

5 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
Munzy14:

hehehehehehe, amya on the beat...

This is a game, anyone is free to shoot a shot at another couple..... grin

True.

Who are you rooting for?
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by MrJaay(m): 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
Amya:

True.
Who are you rooting for?
None yet, still observing iyke and theresa...
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by scoundrel(f): 5:06am On Feb 19, 2020
I had to put away my old account and come here to drop my opinion of this show.

I have watched this new format from the genesis till today. I put my mind heavily that it was another season of 'the other show' which was about to air only for the producers to hit me with a whammy.
Anyway, sha, I will eventually get used to this. From what I see this is a testing ground, the love guests are lucky -- this is a competition where they do not have to compete for resources apart from the one needed to stay in the house: love. If the show doesn't see another season then they can hold their heads high as the first and only set of Ultimate Love. I like how till now these people still think they are on 'the other show', even the novel nomination style caught them off-guard.

I have to say one thing, though, I have not seen the housemates (the term I prefer more) exercise. I still have no idea how they wake up. I see them looking tired in the mornings meaning they do not wake up naturally but for the life of me I have not seen how they arise.

The people safe from now till the end of the show are those who connected from the onset: Theresa + Iyke and Cherry + Micheal. I remember Micheal once telling, was it Ebi or so, that he was physically attracted to Jenny. Let's see how that plays out, but I'm not expecting much because the female looks like there's nothing more to what we've already seen. These housemates will gbensh undoubtedly and it will start anytime soon. I strongly believe Iyke will start the trend then Michael following, wanting to get handsy with Cherry. MiCherry's shenanigans yesterday afternoon gave me the feeling things have gone down but knowing these housemates Kayode will show us any of them speculating on the probability.

To me the show started officially yesterday because the thing I felt it lacked was what made the other one great: people from different upbringings coming under one roof and sharing experiences. All the while I only see a male and female sit, talking about God knows what. During puberty we talked about the opposite sex a lot, but times came when we got tired. These people have talked about their pairings and others for the longest time and forgotten to speak about other things under the sun. We need to see the men sit and discuss business, life and plans for the future. Men make good friends to other males; I have not seen it happen yet. Bonding for females is not a necessity so I'm not really interested there.

My most attractive housemates so far are: Rosie and Nkechi for the females while Jay and Micheal for the males.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by thatigboman: 8:49am On Feb 19, 2020
This programme is so intense. it is not for the faint-hearted.
Yesterday, Sylvia asked Rosie if they could swap - Jerry for Rossie and Kachi for Sylvia, Rosie started preaching to her andstarted paying attention to Kachi. Rosie blows hot and cold. one minute she says she will never talk to Kachi or allow him touch her, next minute, she is dancing for him and giving him gists.
Arnold doesnt like Bolanle, just playing along. Last night, he shoot his shot at Rosie. and later Rosie told Louis that if she has to swap, she will swap with her brother Bolanle.
This morning Ebi told Obi that Micheal doesnt like Cherry at all, which Obi concurred.
The only steady ships for now are Iyke/Theressa and Obi/Ebi

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by chloroform: 9:31am On Feb 19, 2020
Munzy14:

The organisers know what they're doing.... I don't even think the ultimate couple will come from this first coupling thing....Most couples have interests outside of their circle.

I tell you, they are not with who they really like.
Not most, all of them except Theresa I think.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 10:03am On Feb 19, 2020
Jay is the Angel and Kemen of this show. Guys who will not gather so much fans, not because they did anything wrong per se, but just for the simple fact that they don't have a conventionally handsome face. It seems he feels himself too much though, because his stories are always about girls he had rejected in the past. His pairing with Nkechi may led her out the show when they're put up for eviction. The relationship still isn't guarantee outside because he seems like the type that gets bored in a relationship after a short while.

Nkechi- Fine girl, nice natural beauty that does not need makeup. Though her bum is already taking on a mama-ish structure which makes her look as though she's had kids. Kinda slow and shy. A bit conscious of the camera. I believe she's settling for Jay because the ones she'd have wanted didnt want her. Despite her beauty, she doesn't have an ounce of the 'it' factor.

7 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 10:20am On Feb 19, 2020
The chance of having more 'genuine' couple in this show would have been higher if the show is a 3 months show where the first month is strictly for mingling and pairing starts in the second month.

Generally speaking, most women can settle easily for a guy that likes them even if they don't like the guy that much.Guys on the other hand can't settle that easily to second or third choices. Most of the guys in the show arent happy.

5 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by customizedme: 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
thatigboman:
This programme is so intense. it is not for the faint-hearted.
Yesterday, Sylvia asked Rosie if they could swap - Jerry for Rossie and Kachi for Sylvia, Rosie started preaching to her andstarted paying attention to Kachi. Rosie blows hot and cold. one minute she says she will never talk to Kachi or allow him touch her, next minute, she is dancing for him and giving him gists.
Arnold doesnt like Bolanle, just playing along. Last night, he shoot his shot at Rosie. and later Rosie told Louis that if she has to swap, she will swap with her brother Bolanle.
This morning Ebi told Obi that Micheal doesnt like Cherry at all, which Obi concurred.
The only steady ships for now are Iyke/Theressa and Obi/Ebi

Sylvia didn't ask Rosie to swap.she only told her that jerry suggested it
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
Just tune my tv to 198 today omo very dead show but I no go mind fuckíng that Rosie from the back damn

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by scoundrel(f): 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
These Nairalanders never know anything even with evidence thrown in their face. These are the same people who swore they knew the going ons with Froddster when females living in the same house with the couple had no idea. So, after five days, you idiots still don’t know Jerry is an Africa Magic actor? He stars in Hush and its spiritual sequel Battlegrounds. I wonder why he’s on the show if not to create drama. I hear Sylvia is also an actress, it will explain her fuming at Jay for not acknowledging her moves on Valentine’s Day. It was overdone and obvious.

The producers should make it that once people voluntarily check out they’ll get replaced the next day. I want a situation where halfway through the show only two or three of the original couples will remain, the remaining housemates will comprise of new faces. It will keep the show fresh and hammer it to contestants’ minds that they are highly replaceable.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by landmark86: 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Just tune my tv to 198 today omo very dead show but I no go mind fuckíng that Rosie from the back damn

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by chloroform: 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
Theresa in the lounge with Auntie.
She believe she made the right choice choosing iyke even though she has been sceptical about it and she is happy being with him. She wanted a tall, beard and a dark guy and she couldn't believe she could fall for a guy like iyke with dreads and all.
He has kissed her once and she liked it cos she wasn't expecting it.
if she were to swap, it would be uche but he left.

She's in love with him seriously, laughing all through the session.

5 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by chloroform: 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
Jenny Koko

She is happy she got Louis even though he said he was attracted to another person, who happens to be Theresa.
She implies Louis isn't good looking but intelligent. She said he's not romantic and always in his own space.
If given the chance to swap, she wouldn't.
They talk about things in the house and outside the house. She felt bad Louis nominated Jerry.

Jennifer actually looks cheerful and beautiful. She's a catch.

8 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by chloroform: 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
Cherry

Auntie said she's been giving free view wearing bum shorts and all. Asked if she's trying to entice other guys in the pad.
She chose Michael because he's family oriented and comely. She was surprised he chose her due to his indecisive attitude. She likes masculine and chocolate guy as her specs.
If given the opportunity to swap, she wouldn't.
Auntie told her jokingly to start wearing long shorts.

nepa don do their thing...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (94) (Reply)

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / 20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.