Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread - TV/Movies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread (159711 Views)

When is Ultimate Love Season 2 starting in 2021? is the registration form out? / Ultimate Love Reality TV Show- Meet The House Mates / Ultimate Love Reality Tv Show Debuts On Dstv Channel 198 And GOTV 29, Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by RedDistrict: 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
Sylvia dy hustling/poaching the new guys wey show this evening to swap with sha. grin. Babe wey men for drop better bar for on a norms grin

Rosie nor like this kachi reach her belle o as i dy see her so, she just dy manage.

Nobody likes Chris ni?? She better shake this her "aunty demeanor" off make guys see her o

How are all these babes with trailer asses getting to 35/6 yrs and no man dn marry them??

O ga mehnn

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by thatigboman: 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
RedDistrict:
Sylvia dy hustling/poaching the new guys wey show this evening to swap with sha. grin. Babe wey men for drop better bar for on a norms grin

Rosie nor like this kachi reach her belle o as i dy see her so, she just dy manage.

Nobody likes Chris ni?? She better shake this her "aunty demeanor" off make guys see her o

How are all these babes with trailer asses getting to 35/6 yrs and no man dn marry them??

O ga mehnn
chris should better go her namesake immediately

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by RedDistrict: 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
thatigboman:
chris should better go her namesake immediately

they are both already talking with aunty chris giving Chris ville survival tips already grin

they should do fine together sha as things stand

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
Who else wants Meriton to ditch Jerry?
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by thatigboman: 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
DownChelsea:
that will give me so much joy
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
DownChelsea:

With immediate effect..
I love that they introduced new guest. Uche would have just calm down but guy just rushed and left

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
thatigboman:
that will give me so much joy
I tell you
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
Omalichabby:

With immediate effect..
I love that they introduced new guest. Uche would have just calm down but guy just rushed and left
Uche messed up.

But we can’t be too sure. I kinda believe these new guys actually came because Uche checked out. And so they had to balance things up

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
thatigboman:
They came in at 7pm this evening

Chris should do the needful and magnet her namesake.
Maybe it's time she dropped the "aunty" role, most guys I've talked to like her but keep saying they won't want an aunty aunty partner

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
DownChelsea:
Uche messed up.

But we can’t be too sure. I kinda believe these new guys actually came because Uche checked out. And so they had to balance things up

True, we can't be too sure. But I wasn't pleased a fine boy like that left, even old love guest would have wanted to swap with him with time I can bet.

Well let's keep watching.
Any idea what time the club night would start? I want alcohol drama
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
Omalichabby:

Chris should do the needful and magnet her namesake.
Maybe it's time she dropped the "aunty" role, most guys I've talked to like her but keep saying they won't want an aunty aunty partner
Story.... cheesy

Chris that Aunty zoned herself... lol

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
Munzy14:

Story.... cheesy

Chris that Aunty zoned herself... lol
even the Chris guy sef don run from am
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
Tonight looks like it will be juicy.. grin
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
RedDistrict:

O ga mehnn
Sylvia sef.... cheesy

The last few days has been hell for her with Jerry. I think their is a stupid thing she did in the past of which Jerry is aware.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
DownChelsea:
even the Chris guy sef don run from am
She is just off the show... Maybe growing up, environment and some circumstances affected her.

She is not even happy with the single thing, and also, not giving room for tango.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
Las las

Sylvia will connect with Chidi

Jerry will connect with the new girl.

And chris won’t still connect with Chris, and checkout again.

That’s when chris will know her problem is spiritual

6 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
Love guests feeling like married people already... cheesy

juicy days ahead...
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
Today na today

For Bolar

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
DownChelsea:
Las las
Sylvia will connect with Chidi
Jerry will connect with the new girl.

And chris won’t still connect with Chris, and checkout again.
That’s when chris will know her problem is spiritual
lolzzzz...Though i find it difficult believing spiritual stuffs.
Chris sounds like these naija ladies that grew up in Houston. They usually sound blunt.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by MrJaay(m): 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
Omalichabby:

And that their I celebrate you thIng pisses Me off more eh.
Partners in gossip
cheesy

The gossip is common in married people na.

Obi/ebi is feeling married already.

Meanwhile Sylvia can't hide her happiness... cheesy
freedom is sweet indeed!

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
Sylvia is marking her territory oo. No time.

It’s funny how, men can be the petals and women the chasers.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Vires: 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
Jay always remind s me of a fat Nigerian Drake grin

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
DownChelsea:
Sylvia is marking her territory oo. No time.

It’s funny how, men can be the petals and women the chasers.
As in eeeh, Women hide theirs, but Sylvia isn't hiding it at all.

She clearly the secure the guy
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
Munzy14:

As in eeeh, Women hide theirs, but Sylvia isn't hiding it at all.

She clearly the secure the guy
no time. No dulling
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by RedDistrict: 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
why nairalanders dy avoid this thread na

this show nor too bad na even tho BBN still be senior

Una no like love?? na only fight fight una like?? grin

I hope tonight's party wont be boring, make them dance well well and shack well, we need to see drama

seeing the ladies making up and looking good for the party shows how men dy try abeg. We nor dy makeup, we nor dy rub cream most times sef but we still dy fine anyhow. grin

This Jenny Koko looks like who go dy burst bottle for man head o, i fear the babe abeg. grin

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by sylve11: 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
Them don start another nonsense show come call am ultimate love. i hope the president dey watch am? tongue cool
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
I need to watch drunk adults tonight.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by moststylish(m): 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
This show na free style o, see party,no body guards and all
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
Munzy14:

cheesy

The gossip is common in married people na.

Obi/ebi is feeling married already.

Meanwhile Sylvia can't hide her happiness... cheesy
freedom is sweet indeed!

I have never seen Sylvia this happy, And Jerry is also seriously rocking the new girl nonstop

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Rittysylvia(m): 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ebi is more flexible Dan some girls here o
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by moststylish(m): 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
See as long throat dey worry the stewardess

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (94) (Reply)

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / 20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.