Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,706 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread - TV/Movies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread (160372 Views)

When is Ultimate Love Season 2 starting in 2021? is the registration form out? / Ultimate Love Reality TV Show- Meet The House Mates / Ultimate Love Reality Tv Show Debuts On Dstv Channel 198 And GOTV 29, Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
Vires:
Amya, 1000% correct about Arnold n Bola
Also spot on about Obi n Ebi

grin

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
Amya:

I'm married to an Aquarius man and they seem to be the ones I've always jammed in my single years. Aquarius men are idealist. They have a picture in their head of what the perfect woman is and can settle for someone who doesn't tick all the boxes in the belief that they can mold that perfect woman. So the control starts, the manipulation... the conviction that they know what's best for you... All these behaviour has been exhibited by Obi. An Aquarius man can rarely accept you for who you are, All they want to do change change change..
I was a bit curious about obichukwu being an Aquarius. Because I use me as a guide in checking Aquarius.
guess what? He isn't close to it, and validated my curiosity.

Ran a background check on him.

he is a Pisces... And if u check him well, he shares similar threat with lady chris.

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
Amya:

Aquarius! Ha! Wahala people. I hope that freehand continues in marriage. It takes a strong girl to date/marry an Aquarius sha..
grin
It will surely, to be sincere it comes with a peace of mind for me.

Strong is an understatement for my gf.. cheesy

It takes being strong and very intelligent lady to grab attention of an Aquarius man.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
shumuel:

Your Compartibility is high, and from what you have written; you are giving her want she wants, which is freedom, Leos do better when they are in control and trust me they like too, the succeed easily, go getters, mostly achieve their dream, though wouldn't mind the illegal ways but they always succeed.

Let her control, just sit back and enjoy the ride,, and yeah she might be a bit too bossy, it's just their thing they don't mean harm, even when they get lazy too they just love the worship.
Very good analysis on leo ladies...cheesy

Yea, serious go getter, Ones I just help scheme out the way and foundation, and leave the rest to her.... success is already in the bag.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by shumuel(m): 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
Amya:

I wish I knew their birth dates it'll have helped my analyses. I've searched the web and came up short.

the show is still new so not much about it, only if you can find a reply of their sessions with Aunty, some of them mentioned it
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by shumuel(m): 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
Munzy14:

Yea, serious go getter, Ones I just help scheme out the way and foundation, and leave the rest to her.... success is already in the bag.

Thats all she needs
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
Munzy14:

Ah Leo....the peacocks of the zodiac. I'm Aries, also a fire sign. We're the sweet but headstrong sign of the zodiac
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by chloroform: 10:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
So Jennifer told Arnold about how herself, Bolanle and Michael went to the beach after auditions, where Michael wanted sleeping with Jennifer while drunk...

Kayode quickly changed to Oboebi on revelation.

Unending fights still loading for Aunty's pad.

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 11:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
Munzy14:

I was a bit curious about obichukwu being an Aquarius. Because I use me as a guide in checking Aquarius.
guess what? He isn't close to it, and validated my curiosity.

Ran a background check on him.

he is a Pisces... And if u check him well, he shares similar threat with lady chris.

Pisces. Typically emotional and sensitive. Chris isn't even a typical Pisces because she isn't emotional or sensitive like that.. Anyway even with star signs, they're other variables in the zodiac such as ascendant, moon rising e.t.c that are used in reading a personality
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
Vires:

Only God knows what you see in this Jay of a person undecided
exactly what you are blind to see
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by thatigboman: 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
Amya:

Bola has fallen completely but Arnold is just playing a game and is trying his best to last long in the house. After the house he'll vamoose. Bolanle really isn't his spec. He's still feeling Rosie
exactly, u are point.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2020
Vires:

Only God knows what you see in this Jay of a person undecided
Jay is a vibe without doing much, nkechi is calm and not firm with decisions(just like so mothers in q home).

They are so compatible if u ask me, the only comma in them is the both look more of introverts.

Jay was discussing with nkechi on his plans for bolanle and rosie based on their excesses by Sunday... cheesy It got me laughing because the scenario is a like dad and mom planning ahead...smh

Jay is a bad guy, and nkechi is a good girl, and u know the usual story...cheesy
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
Amya:

Ah Leo....the peacocks of the zodiac. I'm Aries, also a fire sign. We're the sweet but headstrong sign of the zodiac
Exactly why U are attracted to an Aquarius.....Lucky u, u got one.

What do u have to say about a Union of both leo?

leo man and woman.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
thatigboman:
from fraud to jay. U have a big problem
good things are a problem to you. So I understand.

Frodd was the main housemate in BBN4. He didn’t win for 2 reasons.
1. His 2nd week blunder
2. The world wanted a woman to win.
Remove these 2 factors, and Frodd was already winner from the 1st minute of the show.

As for Jay, I am more of an Nkechi fan than a Jay fan. I am only happy for Nkechi that she found a “real man” in Jay. And they look AND feel perfect together. Jaykech (and Roksie sha) are jointly the face of the show.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by thatigboman: 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2020
chloroform:
So Jennifer told Arnold about how herself, Bolanle and Michael went to the beach after auditions, where Michael wanted sleeping with Jennifer while drunk...

Kayode quickly changed to Oboebi on revelation.

Unending fights still loading for Aunty's pad.
u didnt tell it well.
Jenny told anorld that after the audition, she jenny, bolanle and micheal went to the beach. Driven by a certain Emmanuel, bolanle's friend.
They came back. Micheal was drunk, and wanted to sleep with Jenny in her room, she refused.
Next day Bolanle called her and asked her what happened, she told her.
When she jenny went back to Abuja, one day micheal called her and asked her why she told Bolanle what happened that night.
While jerry was making face with sylvia when they were paired, sylvia asked him "is it because of the secret of what happened before we came into the house?"
This whole is a scam. They all knew one another before entering the house.

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
Amya:

Pisces. Typically emotional and sensitive. Chris isn't even a typical Pisces because she isn't emotional or sensitive like that.. Anyway even with star signs, they're other variables in the zodiac such as ascendant, moon rising e.t.c that are used in reading a personality
I think some factors affects the correct reading of personality using zodiacs or some factors might influence a personality.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
DownChelsea:
exactly what you are blind to see
Them no know u sha.... cheesy grin when they do, they will understand.

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
Munzy14:

Them no know u sha.... cheesy grin when they do, they will understand.
you’re smart.
Dem no know wetin dem don jam
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by thatigboman: 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
DownChelsea:

1. His 2nd week blunder
Remove these 2 factors, and Frodd was already winner from the 1st minute of the show.

As for Jay, I am more of an Nkechi fan than a Jay fan. I am only happy for Nkechi that she found a “real man” in Jay. And they look AND feel perfect together. Jaykech (and Roksie sha) are jointly the face of the show.
sharap, dont bring bbnaija here again else I finish you again.
Rubbish cultist fraud that would have been evicted long ago and big brother kept shifting the goal post.
And you yourself ran and changed your sexx from (m) to (f)

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
thatigboman:
sharap, dont bring bbnaija here again else I finish you again.
Rubbish cultist fraud that would have been evicted long ago and big brother kept shifting the goal post.
And you yourself ran and changed your sexx from (m) to (f)
bbn shifted goal post yet he came out 2nd runner up, and the most watched/talked about/sought after/news generating/versatile housemate in the entire show.

And even in bbnaija, I DEALT WITH YOU COUNTLESSLY, EFFORTLESSLY.

Bros, talk anoda thing.

If you have anything against Jay, there is OBVIOUSLY a problem with. Whether you fix your problem, is the mega question/issue here
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
DownChelsea:

1. His 2nd week blunder

U have come again.

BBN4 was programmed for a female winner... The battle was tacha vs other females, but Mercy happened! and also mike happened!...cheesy

Their isn't a time it was centered on frodd... The last days veto game was fixed to axe tacha when her excesses became unbearable to the organisers, but God did the thing using Mercy...cheesy And she eventually won to crown her entertaining efforts on the show.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
Munzy14:

U have come again.

BBN4 was programmed for a female winner... The battle was tacha vs other females, but Mercy happened! and also mike happened!...cheesy

Their isn't a time it was centered on frodd... The last days veto game was fixed to axe tacha when her excesses became unbearable to the organisers, but God did the thing using Mercy...cheesy And she eventually won to crown her entertaining efforts on the show.
how can the last veto game be fixed to axe tacha when:

1. She could have won it

2. It didn’t axe her. (Instead her attitude and disqualification did)

?

grin grin

Ps. I am happy/ glad/ enthusiastic/ pleased/ elated that Mercy won

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by thatigboman: 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
DownChelsea:
bbn shifted goal post yet he came out 2nd runner up, and the most watched/talked about/sought after/news generating/versatile housemate in the entire show.

And even in bbnaija, I DEALT WITH YOU COUNTLESSLY, EFFORTLESSLY.

Bros, talk anoda thing.

If you have anything against Jay, there is OBVIOUSLY a problem with. Whether you fix your problem, is the mega question/issue here

sharap. U dealt with who? I finished you and your male cultist gay fraud and u went and changed your sexx to female like a transgender and you are still here talking rubbish. Better mind yourself

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
thatigboman:
sharap. U dealt with who? I finished you and your male cultist gay fraud and u went and changed your sexx to female like a transgender and you are still here talking rubbish. Better mind yourself
abeg Munzy14, did you notice that I sent this nymph out of that thread?

I battered you, you had to run away.

Always against sweet people. Now you are against sweet Nkechi and awesome Jay

Why won’t ridicule be your fate?
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by thatigboman: 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
Munzy14:

U have come again.

dont mind that guy that's now masquerading as female.
Mind people u talk to, anything associated withgay cultist fraud is evil

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
DownChelsea:
how can the last veto game be fixed to axe tacha when:

1. She could have won it

2. It didn’t axe her. (Instead her attitude and disqualification did)

?

grin grin

Ps. I am happy/ glad/ enthusiastic/ pleased/ elated that Mercy won
Well, this 2020 na love... cheesy, let me not bring BBnaija toxicity here biko.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
thatigboman:
dont mind that guy that's now masquerading as female.
Mind people u talk to, anything associated withgay cultist fraud is evil

Secretary to Jesus (Mr. good and evil)

P.A to God

We hail thee!! grin
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
Munzy14:

Well, this 2020 na love... cheesy, let me not bring BBnaija toxicity here biko.
I don’t want to too.

But if that guy shows himself, I will give him a second burial here. grin grin
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
heyyy God!!! downchelsea and thatigboman again in this thread.... Who we offend abeg... cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (94) (Reply)

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / 20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.