Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread - TV/Movies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread (159552 Views)

When is Ultimate Love Season 2 starting in 2021? is the registration form out? / Ultimate Love Reality TV Show- Meet The House Mates / Ultimate Love Reality Tv Show Debuts On Dstv Channel 198 And GOTV 29, Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
Munzy14:
heyyy God!!! downchelsea and thatigboman again in this thread.... Who we offend abeg... cheesy
okay I’m calm. I won’t fight again. No vex. This is the season of love grin cheesy
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by thatigboman: 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
DownChelsea:
oga, I buried you. And I’m on the verge of constructing a dancefloor ontop your burial ground
that's when u were a man or when u became a woman among your other bipolar disorder states?
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 1:52am On Feb 27, 2020
Munzy14:

U have come again.

BBN4 was programmed for a female winner... The battle was tacha vs other females, but Mercy happened! and also mike happened!...cheesy

Their isn't a time it was centered on frodd... The last days veto game was fixed to axe tacha when her excesses became unbearable to the organisers, but God did the thing using Mercy...cheesy And she eventually won to crown her entertaining efforts on the show.
Fixed.....U almost ruined ur good submission with that..
2019 bbn was a season for the Ladies.. there were even more deserving men than Mike...but we all got the memo..

Now back to the season of Love cool

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:00am On Feb 27, 2020
Just the way BBN4 was all about Frodd, Ultimate love is all about Roksie and Jaykech cool.

This is a thread of love tho. Let’s try not to spoil the lovely mood of this thread
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by nadesh(f): 6:45am On Feb 27, 2020
DownChelsea:
Just the way BBN4 was all about Frodd, Ultimate love is all about Roksie and Jaykech cool.

This is a thread of love tho. Let’s try not to spoil the lovely mood of this thread
JayKech need to talk more about themselves and less about other couples. Their session put me off and i really liked them. i enjoyed Roskie and Bolar sessions the most.

I wish Micherry the best. I sent their team credit for 150 sms votes for one reason.. grin

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:23am On Feb 27, 2020
nadesh:

JayKech need to talk more about themselves and less about other couples. Their session put me off and i really liked them. i enjoyed Roskie and Bolar sessions the most.

I wish Micherry the best. I sent their team credit for 150 sms votes for one reason.. grin
we all know why you don’t want micherry out. I also don’t want micherry out yet.

At least, not until ...............(you know what I want to say naaaa) grin
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 8:32am On Feb 27, 2020
Munzy14:

Exactly why U are attracted to an Aquarius.....Lucky u, u got one.

What do u have to say about a Union of both leo?

leo man and woman.

Fire + Fire =

It could be a very intense relationship especially since Leo's love to be in charge. Who'll take the mantle and who'll come down for who. But they're adventurous people that like to have fun so that which they share in common acts as an advantage.

But fire signs needs an earth or water sign for balance.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 8:35am On Feb 27, 2020
thatigboman:
u will die long before me, trust me

Haba... it hasn't gotten to this na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (94) (Reply)

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / 20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.