Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread - TV/Movies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread (160586 Views)

When is Ultimate Love Season 2 starting in 2021? is the registration form out? / Ultimate Love Reality TV Show- Meet The House Mates / Ultimate Love Reality Tv Show Debuts On Dstv Channel 198 And GOTV 29, Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2020
Lepetitechic:

I hoped he would try to defend her a bit more. He tried but him laughing at some of the things she was saying didn’t help. I know a lot of it is for show but he should have fired a few shots at his ex for making some of those comments about Theresa. Especially with the body shaming thing.
Do you think this would crack the ship a little?
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2020
Omalichabby:

Maybe Jerry is gay? undecided lipsrsealed
hahahaha.... grin
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2020
justsmile:
The only reason I follow this show is because of doublechris. I would love to see the end of this love journey. A lady rejected by guys as a partner, who doesn't tick the boxes in the 'looks' department; now paired with this charming younger dude; who if had a choice, wouldn't have chosen her as a partner. But here they are, on this journey together. I love their story. Going to follow them even after the show.
My heart melted watching how Ville celebrated Chris during the pool time. Carried her like a baby. Watching Chris spoon-feed Ville was so cute too. Ville on the other hand felt uneasy. Dude seem shy n trys to be careful around Chris. He hardly looks her in the eye.
I love this love story. It is interesting to me. Though I'm a bit sceptical about Mr Ville but I'm seriously hoping that this is something real.
Fingers crossed.

We share same thoughts
We watch tho
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
Reussite:
....& all this while I thought Theresa had a tough skin but her actions following the exit of IYKE'S ex surprised me. The other LGs were not even making it easy consoling her as though Iyke has ended the relationship. cheesy

Lol! There's a lot of bullshii anyone can't take but definitely not your man coming to tell you his ex bodyshamed you. Mannnnnn!!! Can't be me! Wigs will come off, we're throwing hands! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
Reussite:
....& all this while I thought Theresa had a tough skin but her actions following the exit of IYKE'S ex surprised me. The other LGs were not even making it easy consoling her as though Iyke has ended the relationship. cheesy

Lol! There's a lot of bullshii anyone can take but definitely not your man coming to tell you his ex bodyshamed you. Mannnnnn!!! Can't be me! Wigs will come off, we're throwing hands! angry angry angry
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
Omalichabby:

Iyke that sugar mummies and freer babes are waiting for.
This night was testing, she should brace herself
I swear she really need to work on that ...And to worsen case, she has anger issues....

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
Just missed for one week and tuning in to see how fat these ladies have become. With big tummy's too

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Lol! There's a lot of bullshii anyone can take but definitely not your man coming to tell you his ex bodyshamed you. Mannnnnn!!! Can't be me! Wigs will come off, we're throwing hands! angry angry angry
Exactly what I felt too. He shouldn't have made the whole thing complex by telling her what his ex said about her. It would sadden her more. That girl was rude as f"ck I don't know if that was the script she was told to act or those were her own words.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2020
Reussite:

Exactly what I felt too. He shouldn't have made the whole thing complex by telling her what his ex said about her. It would sadden her more. That girl was rude as f"ck I don't know if that was the script she was told to act or those were her own words.

Na Mina 5.0 be this cheesy cheesy
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
I really hope this ObiEbi couple gets checked out on Sunday. Not a fan of the couple for the sole reason of that emotional wreck Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
But Obi is a stand up guy
The thing is this show isn't just for him in all honesty. I see where he's coming from

And even if he wanted to be in the the Love house, Chris or Nkechi would have been perfect for him

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Na Mina 5.0 be this cheesy cheesy
I'm a fan of the duo IykeResa but not necessarily a shipper cos it feels like Mina Reloaded to be honest. I would be waiting for Reesa$ ex too.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
Another thing I look forward to every Friday is watching Louis dance

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
Omalichabby:
But Obi is a stand up guy
The thing is this show isn't just for him in all honesty. I see where he's coming from

And even if he wanted to be in the the Love house, Chris or Nkechi would have been perfect for him
But his behavior no follow at all. He knows Ebi issa party rider kinda lady & likes to drink. If you love someone you don't expect the person to change overnight & conform to your laid down rules just like that. It takes time. Is he willing to change anything about himself for her too?

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
Also, Iyke and Theresa would not stand the test of time. Iyke is a kid, why tell Theresa whatever you discussed with your ex and worse that she body shamed the girl?
Let me believe it's alcohol

6 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
Reussite:

But his behavior no follow at all. He knows Ebi issa party rider kinda lady & likes to drink. If you love someone you don't expect the person to change overnight & conform to your laid down rules just like that. It takes time. Is he willing to change anything about himself for her too?

He has moved out of his comfort zone a bit from what he's saying. He said he talked dirty to her the other day, he's always in bed cuddling her and doesn't have issue with her drinking.

The issue is that he said Ebi is blaming him for loosing the task aunty set to exempt nomination and has been telling everyone she's emotional and looking for pity or so (me I hate when my partner does that)

Like I said he's looking for love in the wrong place.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
Munzy14:

I swear she really need to work on that ...And to worsen case, she has anger issues....

I wish her luck
She'll need it
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
....& it ended in tears. The best thing for both is to pray to be checked out on Sunday. This ship is not working.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
Reussite:

Iyke's ex o! The audacity of that girl ehn & she no fine reach Merriton but she's hot.

Makes we wonder what iyke is doing with Theresa
he seems to like big booty girls
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
Reussite:
....& it ended in tears. The best thing for both is to pray to be checked out on Sunday. This ship is not working.

And camera get mind go focus on Ebi this night. I can't even deal biko
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
Omalichabby:

Makes we wonder what iyke is doing with Theresa
he seems to like big booty girls
My confusion! I'm guessing the physique of that girl was what unsettled Reesa cos she was probably expecting her kind but then again that was his ex from 3 yrs ago & may be she was slim fitted then.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
So apparently Arnold knows Iyke's ex from somewhere
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
Reussite:

My confusion! I'm guessing the physique of that girl was what unsettled Reesa cos she was probably expecting her kind but then again that was his ex from 3 yrs ago & may be she was slim fitted then.

Exactly!!!I heard Iyke say she has added alot
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
I like the tipsy Theresa
I likeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

But Iyke messed up, his fellow men are clearing him and the mumu is saying she's my girl I tell her everything. You don't tell you babe your ex body shamed her and you were there laughing with her.

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
Aunty u heard Reesa she needs you to bring her ex too.
To an extent I think I understand why Iyke decided to tell Reesa what his ex said about her. He probably doesn't want her to leave the love pad & get to know about it & then feel somewhat betrayed. Knowing how insecured Reesa is he should have skipped that part.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
Rosie adding fuel to the fire between IykeResa & my sweet Nkechi had to add that the girl is hot. grin I will not forgive Aunty if IykeResa ship wrecks from here.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by vivlyviv: 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
I have always known that Iyke chose Theresa not because he really liked her but for the fact that he had limited options at the time they were to pair up. If they all came in to the house at the same time, i am almost certain that he would have chosen Sylvia. The guy is playing the game well........ Fingers crossed to see what unfolds.

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2020
Omalichabby:

Maybe Jerry is gay? undecided lipsrsealed
Nah! He's just very choosy. I think he likes them with fine face, small waist and heavy bazookas behind

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
vivlyviv:
I have always known that Iyke chose Theresa not because he really liked her but for the fact that he had limited options at the time they were to pair up. If they all came in to the house at the same time, i am almost certain that he would have chosen Sylvia. The guy is playing the game well........ Fingers crossed to see what unfolds.
Yes oh i agree,he's a gamer and highly diplomatic.as at that point,the closest choice was reesa and he reluctantly went for her.he reminds me of miraku

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ebi confirming my heart felt desire praying to have the lowest votes by Sunday. Don't worry Nne you are coming home ASAP. angry

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
nazablossom:
It's like this ultimate love was created for you cool
Gbam
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
Omalichabby:
So apparently Arnold knows Iyke's ex from somewhere
na now we wan enter the climax of the film. I just dey, dey observe every

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (94) (Reply)

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / 20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.