Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,673 members, 7,844,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread - TV/Movies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread (160862 Views)

When is Ultimate Love Season 2 starting in 2021? is the registration form out? / Ultimate Love Reality TV Show- Meet The House Mates / Ultimate Love Reality Tv Show Debuts On Dstv Channel 198 And GOTV 29, Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
Reussite:
I really hope this ObiEbi couple gets checked out on Sunday. Not a fan of the couple for the sole reason of that emotional wreck Obi.
That couple sef... childish things the worry them.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
Omalichabby:
But Obi is a stand up guy
The thing is this show isn't just for him in all honesty. I see where he's coming from

And even if he wanted to be in the the Love house, Chris or Nkechi would have been perfect for him
He was looking for a lady he will control, let him enjoy her abeg.. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ok so I went on Twitter to check out the profile of Iyke's ex knowing we have archive diggers on the net. Got a pix: hot yea but not attractive.
My attention was diverted to a Chivia$ kiss not just a kiss but a French kiss shocked. cheesy How did I miss that? lipsrsealed

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Lepetitechic(f): 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
Reussite:

Do you think this would crack the ship a little?

I think Theresa needed this. If she was seeing Iyke through rose colored glasses, her eyes should be somewhat clearer now. The real world awaits and they won’t always be together. He ought not to have told her what his ex said, that will break anyone. I don’t think it will crack the ship, madam is already used to clinging on to him and using him as a crutch. That’s not how it is outside though and she needs to be Theresa first and foremost before being Iykeresa. I think bringing Theresa’s crush would be more effective than bringing in her ex. I’d like to see how Iyke reacts to the people who think she’s the price.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
senatordave1:
Gbam
You are trespassing o.....cheesy
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:00am On Mar 07, 2020
Reussite:
Ok so I went on Twitter to check out the profile of Iyke's ex knowing we have archive diggers on the net. Got a pix: hot yea but not attractive.
My attention was diverted to a Chivia$ kiss not just a kiss but a French kiss shocked. cheesy How did I miss that? lipsrsealed
diggers of life.

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 12:05am On Mar 07, 2020
Lepetitechic:

I think Theresa needed this. If she was seeing Iyke through rose colored glasses, her eyes should be somewhat clearer now. The real world awaits and they won’t always be together. He ought not to have told her what his ex said, that will break anyone. I don’t think it will crack the ship, madam is already used to clinging on to him and using him as a crutch. That’s not how it is outside though and she needs to be Theresa first and foremost before being Iykeresa. I think bringing Theresa’s crush would be more effective than bringing in her ex. I’d like to see how Iyke reacts to the people who think she’s the price.
Yes I would love it if a possible crush of Reesa turns up. That would be perfect. That should reveal the emotions involved in the ship.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 12:11am On Mar 07, 2020
Munzy14:

That couple sef... childish things the worry them.
Overly childish. Both wanting to check out ASAP. Sunday is not far now so why the hurry. grin
I'm beginning to think Ebi is truly 26. Damn she acts like a teenager in love.

6 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Blackhawk01: 12:12am On Mar 07, 2020
Reussite:

I'm a fan of the duo IykeResa but not necessarily a shipper cos it feels like Mina Reloaded to be honest. I would be waiting for Reesa$ ex too.

Lol. I also like them, young love and all sort but fam!!! I'm not making one mistake twice. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:18am On Mar 07, 2020
Kachi cant get enough of rosie

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:18am On Mar 07, 2020
Reussite:

Overly childish. Both wanting to check out ASAP. Sunday is not far now so why the hurry. grin
I'm beginning to think Ebi is truly 26. Damn she acts like a teenager in love.
Lol, 26 is real o... That her thank God u cannot carry me to obi got me grin grin grin I know no say she know... cheesy
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 12:23am On Mar 07, 2020
It's officially a night of kisses. What a night in the love pad. cheesy
Chivia$ French kiss
IykeResa$ make up/assurance kiss
Roksie$ passionate kiss
Goodnight house....gotta grab my own bae. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:23am On Mar 07, 2020
The way guys are getting assurance this nyt is awesome.... cheesy
Two kisses down, more to come.... grin smh
on the list so far....
chivia roksie
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by wowdiva: 6:24am On Mar 07, 2020
justsmile:
The only reason I follow this show is because of doublechris. I would love to see the end of this love journey. A lady rejected by guys as a partner, who doesn't tick the boxes in the 'looks' department; now paired with this charming younger dude; who if had a choice, wouldn't have chosen her as a partner. But here they are, on this journey together. I love their story. Going to follow them even after the show.
My heart melted watching how Ville celebrated Chris during the pool time. Carried her like a baby. Watching Chris spoon-feed Ville was so cute too. Ville on the other hand felt uneasy. Dude seem shy n trys to be careful around Chris. He hardly looks her in the eye.
I love this love story. It is interesting to me. Though I'm a bit sceptical about Mr Ville but I'm seriously hoping that this is something real.
Fingers crossed.
You just spoke my mind. I really love Chris, she has started having feelings for Ville. I hope if works out for them
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by ikem85: 8:44am On Mar 07, 2020
Meanwhile see shocking moment Rosie kissed kachi, hit the subscribe button for updates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAMIfFiVjx0
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 9:55am On Mar 07, 2020
Blackhawk01:

YumMina na disaster abeg grin cheesy sad
Na u talk am ooo cheesy
Which couple are u rooting for in this UL? grin
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 9:59am On Mar 07, 2020
Omalichabby:
But Obi is a stand up guy
The thing is this show isn't just for him in all honesty. I see where he's coming from

And even if he wanted to be in the the Love house, Chris or Nkechi would have been perfect for him
Obi is damn real and raw... people like that hardly have lots of friends.. especially in a society like this.. I can relate to his personality too cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:24am On Mar 07, 2020
styrese:
lol didn't know u could be this savage all these while cheesy cheesy munzy she got u on this one grin
I try my best my brother cheesy
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 10:26am On Mar 07, 2020
nazablossom:
I try my best my brother cheesy
na so wink
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 10:27am On Mar 07, 2020
Munzy14:

grin grin
leave nazablosom, she be savage on coded level.. lol

She deh win 1:0 for now.. cheesy
I see grin serves u right cheesy
Hw far that our yeye broda oshe11 cheesy
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:28am On Mar 07, 2020
Munzy14:

grin cheesy
finally u had to comment on ultimate rove... cheesy

I like the maturity and positive energy revolving around the show and here as well.

you know if it is the other show, bear and AK will be firing shots around plus other mischief makers ... grin grin
The positive energy is really needed. BBN was turning some people into monsters. I hope the thread will maintain its sanity as the show progresses smiley.
I'm not watching, but I will be following up from here cool

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:58am On Mar 07, 2020
@ Munzy14, where is our paddy oshe11 . It's like he is re-evaluating his life after entering the wrong ship last BBN cheesy cheesy
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:03am On Mar 07, 2020
nazablossom:
@ Munzy14, where is our paddy oshe11 . It's like he is re-evaluating his life after entering the wrong ship last BBN cheesy cheesy
every ship sailed(or at least almost sailed) EXCEPT the ship involving the disqualified smelling one, SEYCHA
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:14am On Mar 07, 2020
nazablossom:
The positive energy is really needed. BBN was turning some people into monsters. I hope the thread will maintain its sanity as the show progresses smiley.
I'm not watching, but I will be following up from here cool
The sanity of the thread can't be guaranteed, even the Kingdom of God suffers violence.... cheesy

Just enjoying the sanity while it lasts....

I guess most people are not watching sef.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:15am On Mar 07, 2020
styrese:
I see grin serves u right cheesy Hw far that our yeye broda oshe11 cheesy
Make oshe no catch u o... cheesy
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:19am On Mar 07, 2020
Munzy14:

The sanity of the thread can't be guaranteed, even the Kingdom of God suffers violence.... cheesy

Just enjoying the sanity while it lasts....

I guess most people are not watching sef.
Yes, most people aren't watching. Some people can't stand anything that doesn't involve gbas gbos cool
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 11:20am On Mar 07, 2020
Munzy14:

Make oshe no catch u o... cheesy
Lol e never see anything sef cheesy
I just dey laugh here if I recall last year's fiasco grin
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2020
DownChelsea:
every ship sailed(or at least almost sailed) EXCEPT the ship involving the disqualified smelling one, SEYCHA
You are on your own o, I did not name names. Let the people that owns the sub catch it cheesy
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:22am On Mar 07, 2020
nazablossom:
Hahahaha or he might be one of tacha's PA..... cheesy
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2020
nazablossom:
Yes, most people aren't watching. Some people can't stand anything that doesn't involve gbas gbos cool
This one get small gbas gbos just that it Is for the mature minds and the show projecting love and marriage... watered the fire in it, after all prospective In-laws are watching... cheesy
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:27am On Mar 07, 2020
Munzy14:

Hahahaha or he might be one of tacha's PA..... cheesy
no be only PA, who dash monkey banana grin
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:27am On Mar 07, 2020
styrese:
Lol e never see anything sef cheesy I just dey laugh here if I recall last year's fiasco grin
hahahahahah, las las na fun loving dude.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (94) (Reply)

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / 20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.