Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread - TV/Movies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread (161008 Views)

When is Ultimate Love Season 2 starting in 2021? is the registration form out? / Ultimate Love Reality TV Show- Meet The House Mates / Ultimate Love Reality Tv Show Debuts On Dstv Channel 198 And GOTV 29, Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:28am On Mar 07, 2020
nazablossom:
no be only PA, who dash monkey banana grin
3bear.... grin cheesy did.

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:33am On Mar 07, 2020
Munzy14:

This one get small gbas gbos just that it Is for the mature minds and the show projecting love and marriage... watered the fire in it, after all prospective In-laws are watching... cheesy
I have never been a shipper but I'm rooting for Jaykech and Preshdavid.
Few times that I have peeped, they caught my attention. David gives me Miracle's vibe smiley, Presh's eyes hulalaa!!!!. I like Jaykech because of Nkechi.
I loved Rosie from the Grand Opening but now, I'm indifferent about her.

Jerry needs to be disgraced out of the love pad, what a bore angry

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 11:34am On Mar 07, 2020
Munzy14:

He was looking for a lady he will control, let him enjoy her abeg.. cheesy
And atleast he got it grin cheesy He is a real and matured man that knows what he wants and stood by it...not all those telemundo one's acting for the camera.... though he may get evicted on the show..but their are ladies out there that will conform to his standard in reality.. atleast they know his baggages .. Unlike those ones acting to fool viewers and win UL prize grin
Obi may not win the UL prize..but he will definitely find a life partner that values him for who he is.. which is the ultimate prize cool

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:34am On Mar 07, 2020
Munzy14:

3bear.... grin cheesy did.
Leave bear alone o grin
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2020
Munzy14:

hahahahahah, las las na fun loving dude.
Very fun dude coolthat's why I was worried on his behalf ...that spell was casted on him last year sadbut I believe his eyes are opened now though grin
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:50am On Mar 07, 2020
nazablossom:
I have never been a shipper but I'm rooting for Jaykech and Preshdavid.
Few times that I have peeped, they caught my attention. David gives me Miracle's vibe smiley, Presh's eyes hulalaa!!!!. I like Jaykech because of Nkechi.
I loved Rosie from the Grand Opening but now, I'm indifferent about her.

Jerry needs to be disgraced out of the love pad, what a bore angry
Welcome to jaykech airways..... cheesy

Let me register your name... cheesy

We move with natural love and connection in this airline.... no akuru aku love.... lol

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
Munzy14:

Welcome to jaykech airways..... cheesy

Let me register your name... cheesy

We move with natural love and connection in this airline.... no akuru aku love.... lol
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
styrese:
And atleast he got it grin cheesy He is a real and matured man that knows what he wants and stood by it...not all those telemundo one's acting for the camera.... though he may get evicted on the show..but their are ladies out there that will conform to his standard in reality.. atleast they know his baggages .. Unlike those ones acting to fool viewers and win UL prize grin
Obi may not win the UL prize..but he will definitely find a life partner that values him for who he is.. which is the ultimate prize cool
Definitely, their is a woman for everyone who wants to marry.

Let me update my my genuine love, and growing ships... cheesy

genuine something..... Jaykech, chivia, jelo..

Growing something.... Roksie, Iykresa.

From what happened last night, Theresa have fall yakata for Iyke.. That was a major reason she couldn't control herself last night.... cheesy

For Iyke am not sure, I read deep meaning in his verbal and non-verbal communication with his ex... That connection is deep but not broken totally.

For Roksie, I think she is beginning to accept the fact kachi likes her for real.

Chivia connecting on a high key since, but she waited for the guy to make his move... cheesy which is so nice of her...

JAYKECH the ultimate, doing things on a natural connection.

Las las, Iykresa are tipped to win the show, is a trend for most reality shows the youngest guy gets the most attention, and when he add Romance its icing on the cake.

Waiting for them to go head to head with rosie so I can confirm something.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
nazablossom:
Leave bear alone o grin
cheesy
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
Munzy14:

Definitely, their is a woman for everyone who wants to marry.

Let me update my my genuine love, and growing ships... cheesy

genuine something..... Jaykech, chivia, jelo..

Growing something.... Roksie, Iykresa.

From what happened last night, Theresa have fall yakata for Iyke.. That was a major reason she couldn't control herself last night.... cheesy

For Iyke am not sure, I read deep meaning in his verbal and non-verbal communication with his ex... That connection is deep but not broken totally.

For Roksie, I think she is beginning to accept the fact kachi likes her for real.

Chivia connecting on a high key since, but she waited for the guy to make his move... cheesy which is so nice of her...

JAYKECH the ultimate, doing things on a natural connection.

Las las, Iykresa arr tipped to win the show, is a trend for most reality shows the youngest guy gets the most attention, and when he add Romance its icing on the cake.

Waiting for them to go head to head with rosie so I can confirm something.
Iykeressa another telemundo undecided
Well I won't be shocked they win grin
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
Obi is getting tired of Ebi's over sensitivity. This union cannot work. Control freal + sensitive =

5 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
Amya:
Obi is getting tired of Ebi's over sensitivity. This union cannot work. Control freal + sensitive =
It can work...but maybe not on the show..they need space and time to understand each other better.. what matters is ...if they truly love each other.. which only time will tell cool
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
styrese:
Iykeressa another telemundo undecided
Well I won't be shocked they win grin
Av recovered from mercy and Ike last year, so am not getting swayed by zeeworld romance of iykeresa...cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
styrese:
It can work...but maybe not on the show..they need space and time to understand each other better.. what matters is ...if they truly love each other.. which only time will tell cool
Ebiis too sensitive though. Every thing gets to her. She has to develop a thick skin to last with any man. I remember what a shipwreck she was first week in the show when she didn't have a man..

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
Munzy14:

Av recovered from mercy and Ike last year, so am not getting swayed by zeeworld romance of iykeresa...cheesy

I must be the last Merike shipper standing. I still can't let go. Even if they get married to other people I'll still ship them!

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
Amya:

Nah! He's just very choosy. I think he likes them with fine face, small waist and heavy bazookas behind

I pity him. He should go and create his perfect woman. 36 and he's still looking for a Disney character

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
Munzy14:
The way guys are getting assurance this nyt is awesome.... cheesy

Two kisses down, more to come.... grin smh

on the list so far....

chivia
roksie

Na alcohol
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
styrese:

I don't know if you're a bro or sis
But you've made the best point. He's not faking anything like these other telemundo Zee world guys. He may get evicted but I'm glad he didn't come to national TV to fake shit

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by nadesh(f): 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
DoubleChris and Chivia are underrated but i see them growing and glowing.

Iyke is a scam, Theresa has low self esteem.

5 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
Jaykech is the most deserving couple. And they are the likely winners

Their only competitions are
1. Roksie.. cos of Rosie’s clout and the fact that she and Kachi are beginning to bond.
2. Chivia.. cos they are soo much fun and sweet together.
3. Iykeresa.. cos the viewers love their childish school “love”

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2020
Amya:

Ebiis too sensitive though. Every thing gets to her. She has to develop a thick skin to last with any man. I remember what a shipwreck she was first week in the show when she didn't have a man..
Their is hope she will work on her sensitivity more if she truly loves obi.. as she is better now than in the first week...I would have ruled them out ..if they were both control freaks ...but I see a submissive side in her..
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
Omalichabby:

I don't know if you're a bro or sis
But you've made the best point. He's not faking anything like these other telemundo Zee world guys. He may get evicted but I'm glad he didn't come to national TV to fake shit
Lol am a bro ooo..not part of the trans clique here grin I mean the 3 bears cheesy
Thanks dear❤️ cool

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2020
DownChelsea:
Jaykech is the most deserving couple. And they are the likely winners

Their only competitions are
1. Roksie.. cos of Rosie’s clout and the fact that she and Kachi are beginning to bond.
2. Chivia.. cos they are soo much fun and sweet together.
3. Iykeresa.. cos the viewers love their childish school “love”

That one is to u...me am still observing them..
welcome back from nairaland kuje..
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
styrese:
That one is to u...me am still observing them..
welcome back from nairaland kuje..
you went to nairaland kuje?
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
Amya:

I must be the last Merike shipper standing. I still can't let go. Even if they get married to other people I'll still ship them!
Merike is done and dusted for me few days after the show, just fun for me in the game .... cheesy

Those two can't walk the path.

BBN shipping is gradually taking a natural death... Most of the marriages happens from people that aren't always on the spotlight.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
Omalichabby:

I pity him. He should go and create his perfect woman. 36 and he's still looking for a Disney character
cheesy

Somebody that is feeling 20.....grin

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
Omalichabby:

Na alcohol
alcohol ke, for all this body weh deh sweet Sylvia...
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
DownChelsea:
you went to nairaland kuje?
sadYea I did
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
styrese:
sadYea I did
kpele
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
DownChelsea:
kpele
Daalu sad undecidedSame here
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
Munzy14:

Merike is done and dusted for me few days after the show, just fun for me in the game .... cheesy

Those two can't walk the path.

BBN shipping is gradually taking a natural death... Most of the marriages happens from people that aren't always on the spotlight.
True..That's why I am not a hurry to conclude any of the UL couples is the most deserving at the moment...I remember bamteddy were called all sorts of names that year..but we all saw hw it turned out.. celebrating their New born baby gal by the way cool

It's not always what it seems at the surface smiley
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by PHOTSEE(m): 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
OBIEBI , Started the problems he his having with Ebi, failing to validate her with words of mouth, i think, he says the wrong thing at the wrong time, push her far away stil she breakdown to this point.
often on tear when they sit as a couple......he never gives any hope of being together after there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (94) (Reply)

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / 20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.