Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread - TV/Movies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread (159453 Views)

When is Ultimate Love Season 2 starting in 2021? is the registration form out? / Ultimate Love Reality TV Show- Meet The House Mates / Ultimate Love Reality Tv Show Debuts On Dstv Channel 198 And GOTV 29, Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by customizedme: 11:02am On Mar 14, 2020
quivah:
Roskie on my screen talking about LOVE.
Declaration of love.

I am with Kachi here. I believe 'i love you' isn't a call and response talk. It's just the spur of the moment. You don't always have to respond to your partner's ' I love yous' with 'I love you too'. Something called for that sudden 'i love you' talk, and that's that person's initial call to it. While your 'i love you' is your own response to that effect which doesn't necessarily deserve an 'i love you too' response. At least, not always.
scenario 1;
Husby gifts wifey a gift
wifey is excited about it and says, 'i love you, honey'. Husby might decide to respond by saying 'i love you too', or he might just say 'anything for you baby' or just smile. However, buying that gift at first is his own way of expressing his love, while the wife's response at the moment was telling her husband she loves him.
scenario 2;
wifey stars romantically at hubby during discussion and hubby was in the feelings, decided to tell her he loves her. It's not necessary she responds with an 'i love you too'. She might just kiss him or wink or jump on him. However, she was the one who first expressed her feelings by the way she was staring at him while he responded with an 'i love you'.

Here is Rosie feeling insecure and having doubts because says Kachi doesn't always respond to her 'i love yous' with an 'i love you too' response. However, kachi says he does actually respond by holding her waist, giving her a kiss on the forehead or giving a deep facial expression at that moment to digest her 'i love you'.
He feels he doesn't necessarily have to say I love you too always.

Rosie likes to be in control and always playing the victim.she knows she is beginning to loose control on him..Real SMH for her.

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by quivah(f): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2020
customizedme:

Rosie is only playing the game,kachi is not her kind of man n wasn't even her 1st or 2nd choice.She had no option than to roll along with kachi and like the saying *give a lady time and attention n she is all your* She has grown to accept her cross while in the house. If u watch when they are together,who is always in charge? Its Rosie...I bet when they leave the house the relationship will die a natural death.I once listen to her conversation with ebiobi and meriton,she was telling them the kind of man she is attracted to n kachi didn't even thick the boxes.
indeed, it is Rosie.. always.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 11:30am On Mar 14, 2020
customizedme:

Rosie is only playing the game,kachi is not her kind of man n wasn't even her 1st or 2nd choice.She had no option than to roll along with kachi and like the saying *give a lady time and attention n she is all your* She has grown to accept her cross while in the house. If u watch when they are together,who is always in charge? Its Rosie...I bet when they leave the house the relationship will die a natural death.I once listen to her conversation with ebiobi and meriton,she was telling them the kind of man she is attracted to n kachi didn't even thick the boxes.

Seems you're not following the show. Girl is gone gone...
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Vires: 11:47am On Mar 14, 2020
This Bola n Arnold
Bola can talk for Africaaaaaaaa!!!!!
Arnold just bidding his time in the house, his mind is not in Bola at all

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by customizedme: 11:52am On Mar 14, 2020
Amya:

Where she go? "Girl" didn't go anywhere o...Shes 100% in UL with her brain.If u claim shes in love then y is it that she doesn't listen to kachi anytime he addresses issues she needs to work on..Nigerians like love story which she is aware of even iyke knows,thats y they are putting up a love show.no be so miracle of BBN decieve us.Last last we go see how e go end.Make God keep us till then.

6 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by customizedme: 11:58am On Mar 14, 2020
Vires:
This Bola n Arnold
Bola can talk for Africaaaaaaaa!!!!!
Arnold just bidding his time in the house, his mind is not in Bola at all

The time I know say Arnold mind no dey Bola was when he wanted to switch with Rosie.I open mouth.... Choi...if not that Rosie said Bola is her friend so she can't do that to her...The relationship s in UL are not what it seems to be.I won't be surprised if only 3 couples survive outside the show.

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
Amya:
Jay, Chidi and Obi are the only guys in that show that i'm sure didn't come strictly for the fame but also in the hopes of snagging their better halves.

Kachi acts like a nice decent guy but it's when they're out of the pad that I'll know if he'll take a a lady 3yrs+ older than him with 2 kids and a northern/western heritage seriously. He seemed especially down with Arnold girlfriend's presence in the house lastnight. Hope there isn't someone waiting for him back home. Rosie on her part is completely smitten and believes she has found the best husband in the world. I hope it works out for them. Love conquers all. I can see why Rosie suffered in the hands of men. She's extremely trusting and naive.

Theresa is completely smitten with Iyke. He always makes endless promises and reassurances to her. But one thing I know for sure is talk is very cheap. There's something very slick and dodgy about Iyke. He seems to want to get the very best from this platform and is determined to deliver the perfect love story. I know the weight of commitment makes even older guys who are ready to settle down still very edgy but with Iyke it just comes easy. He's very image conscious and camera conscious. He hardly lose-guard and it just all seem like a script. He isnt 100% real to me. For them however, the real test of their love begins outside.

Most of the ladies came for the fame too but I know all of them wouldn't also mind getting hitched to their guys for the long haul.

very correct about Jay, chiddy and Obi... Then I think Louis is.... He appears serious with Jenny, though jenny's upbringing is frustrating her ability to open her heart to love.

Iyke is doing BBN love... He might be real or acting u never can tell.

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
customizedme:

Rosie likes to be in control and always playing the victim.she knows she is beginning to loose control on him..Real SMH for her.
on point assessment......cheesy

She is gradually loosing control of him and his mumu button... grin And it started with that 13yr old child stuff..

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
Amya:

grin grin grin

My issue is, how can a lady get pregnant twice while in just a boyfriend /girlfriend relationship?

Had it been she was married, then hubby died or she divorced it would av been a fair case.

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
customizedme:

Where she go? "Girl" didn't go anywhere o...Shes 100% in UL with her brain.If u claim shes in love then y is it that she doesn't listen to kachi anytime he addresses issues she needs to work on..Nigerians like love story which she is aware of even iyke knows,thats y they are putting up a love show.no be so miracle of BBN decieve us.Last last we go see how e go end.Make God keep us till then.

I think you're still stuck with week 2 and week 3 Rosie. She's changed a lot for Kachi. Rosie story is real to me because She didn't rush with Kachi She took it real slow and week by week she gradually changed for him. Rosie is completely and utterly in love with Kachi. If any one is playing a game between the two, Kachi is.

And you say because she doesn't listen to Kachi and that makes her fake? In our own real lives is it so easy to listen and change automatically for even people we're married to? If she was faking it she'd just pretend to agree to everything he says.

You actually don't follow this show religiously. I can bet that.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
Munzy14:

grin grin grin

My issue is, how can a lady get pregnant twice while in just a boyfriend /girlfriend relationship?

Had it been she was married, then hubby died or she divorced it would av been a fair case.

Now you sound hypocritical dear. Abortion rates is astronomical. It's so easy and cheap. It takes a lot of courage for her to carry those babies full term. What she did was admirable abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
Amya:
Jay, Chidi and Obi are the only guys in that show that i'm sure didn't come strictly for the fame but also in the hopes of snagging their better halves.

Kachi acts like a nice decent guy but it's when they're out of the pad that I'll know if he'll take a a lady 3yrs+ older than him with 2 kids and a northern/western heritage seriously. He seemed especially down with Arnold girlfriend's presence in the house lastnight. Hope there isn't someone waiting for him back home. Rosie on her part is completely smitten and believes she has found the best husband in the world. I hope it works out for them. Love conquers all. I can see why Rosie suffered in the hands of men. She's extremely trusting and naive.

Theresa is completely smitten with Iyke. He always makes endless promises and reassurances to her. But one thing I know for sure is talk is very cheap. There's something very slick and dodgy about Iyke. He seems to want to get the very best from this platform and is determined to deliver the perfect love story. I know the weight of commitment makes even older guys who are ready to settle down still very edgy but with Iyke it just comes easy. He's very image conscious and camera conscious. He hardly lose-guard and it just all seem like a script. He isnt 100% real to me. For them however, the real test of their love begins outside.

Most of the ladies came for the fame too but I know all of them wouldn't also mind getting hitched to their guys for the long haul.

Gbam!!!
That iyke na Ike bbn wanna be grin
Is it not Obi that I saw with torn boxers the other day.. without even being camera conscious....Very realistic person I must say cool
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2020
quivah:

Roskie is doing just okay. However, that little strand that should hold whatever relationship they may build outside the love pad is now very weak, if not broken by her recent news of a 13-year-old son.
It's totally different if that had been on the table and kachi went along with it. But lying about something as huge as that and then dropping the bombshell after several weeks is very bad. I love their discussions though, on Rosie's part she really do wanna know more about kachi. I feel she's smitten with him but she should cut down on the disrespect. Kachi seems gentle, and I can't be sure of his feelings now.
I love the way Rosie picks get words calmly and how she looks at him. It is so different from when they first got together. Kachi was the one pushing it before but now Rosie is all in.

I took a lot for her to open up. Some people would have chose the easy way out of taking that secret to their graves especially since that child isn't in her life. Rosie is very courageous, real and strong. I love her so much but her baggage is a bit too much and I would understand if Kachi moves on after the show. I'm so scared for Rosie because she'll really be heartbroken if Kachi leaves her. She's really built her world around him.

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by customizedme: 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2020
Amya:

I think you're still stuck with week 2 and week 3 Rosie. She's changed a lot for Kachi. Rosie story is real to me because She didn't rush with Kachi She took it real slow and week by week she gradually changed for him. Rosie is completely and utterly in love with Kachi. If any one is playing a game between the two, Kachi is.

And you say because she doesn't listen to Kachi and that makes her fake? In our own real lives is it so easy to listen and change automatically for even people we're married to? If she was faking it she'd just pretend to agree to everything he says.

Rosie herself has never said shes in love with Kachi ...Well don't say I didn't say so.when that time comes we will see who will laugh last.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
styrese:
Gbam!!!
That iyke na Ike bbn wanna be grin
Is it not Obi that I saw with torn boxers the other day.. without even being camera conscious....Very realistic person I must say cool

You're right. Obi doesn't care to be popular. He isn't camera conscious.

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2020
customizedme:

Rosie herself has never said shes in love with Kachi ...Well don't say I didn't say so.when that time comes we will see who will laugh last.

Customized are you really watching this show?
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
Amya:

Very true she has fallen for him & still falling for him. The flow of interaction & the emotion shared when they are together is a pointer that things have changed admirably between them since Roksie first bacame a pair. On a particular day like that admist laughter Kachi noticed he dropped his cap & was trying to look for it Rosie bent down quickly & found it & wore it instead & did a little victory dance. smileyThe Rosie of before would not have done that.
In her brother$ message to her today, She was teary almost throughout the duration of the video message. She's an emotional person & an alpha female which Kachi is yet to know how to properly handle that's why it appears she doesn't respect him. She's probably used to guys who are most times in charge.
I hope Roksie works out. I'm more worried for that ship than any other in that love pad.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by customizedme: 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
Amya:

UL wey dey on live TV is just a preamble...The real show starts when UL stops airing.Its not compulsory we should be on the same page.

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
customizedme:

UL wey dey on live TV is just a preamble...The real show starts when UL stops airing.Its not compulsory we should be on the same page.
I've gotten my answer.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
Amya:

Now you sound hypocritical dear. Abortion rates is astronomical. It's so easy and cheap. It takes a lot of courage for her to carry those babies full term. What she did was admirable abeg.
No be only hypocritical, na hypopotamus... smh... grin

I asked a question, I know u are supporting her, but she is the hypocrite if we follow her no sex before marriage she has been reading out to kachi... grin

You see, that was the height of hypocrisy for a lady who had two kids out of wedlock.. smh ..lol

Nothing weh green cap no go see for Louis head... cheesy

Meanwhile double chris is growing on me... Am enjoying their thing nowadays... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
Munzy14:

I asked a question, I know u are supporting her, but she is the hypocrite if we follow her no sex before marriage she has been reading out to kachi... grin

You see, that was the height of hypocrisy for a lady who had two kids out of wedlock.. smh ..lol

Meanwhile double chris is growing on me... Am enjoying their thing nowadays... cheesy

So because she's made bad choice in the past, she should continue towing that path just to please world people. Once bitten, twice shy.

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by quivah(f): 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
Amya:

lol i am beginning to think he isn't
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by quivah(f): 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
Munzy14:

LOL

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by quivah(f): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
Amya:

I took a lot for her to open up. Some people would have chose the easy way out of taking that secret to their graves especially since that child isn't in her life. Rosie is very courageous, real and strong. I love her so much but her baggage is a bit too much and I would understand if Kachi moves on after the show. I'm so scared for Rosie because she'll really be heartbroken if Kachi leaves her. She's really built her world around him.
You are right but i won't be surprised if kachi leaves her after the show. He is in charge now and she will want to compromise a lot of her principles for his good side.. anything to make her look cool after that bombshell.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by quivah(f): 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
When you sneeze continuously it means someone is calling you or talking about you-- my mom.

Louis is constantly sneezing while eating now, and he just said someone is calling him. I used to think my mom is the one with such superstition.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by seniormallam(m): 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
How wonderful will it be for Obi & Nkechi to become a ship..........Nkechi don't really like Jays spiritual perspective....... The way she look at him when he said Daddy Freeze was his mentor.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
See my Micherry looking smoking lit cool kiss

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
Amya:

So because she's made bad choice in the past, she should continue towing that path just to please world people. Once bitten, twice shy.
He/she who is coming to equity, must come with clean hands.

I know people don't practice what they preach.. Especially in Nigeria... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
quivah:
When you sneeze continuously it means someone is calling you or talking about you-- my mom.

Louis is constantly sneezing while eating now, and he just said someone is calling him. I used to think my mom is the one with such superstition.
A general superstition.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Vires: 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
Reussite:
See my Micherry looking smoking lit cool kiss

I just don't know why Michael can't look glam or maybe it's his pose over here, He looks like houseboy wey steal his master's clothes to come de show
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 8:29am On Mar 15, 2020
Vires:

I just don't know why Michael can't look glam or maybe it's his pose over here, He looks like houseboy wey steal his master's clothes to come de show
Lol he is the same boat with miyonce of seegobe...those 2 just Lack that star xfactor undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by nadesh(f): 10:23am On Mar 15, 2020
Who is leaving tonight?Vote Predictions anyone?
Roskie
Bolar
Chivia
Jelo.

Bye Jelo. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (94) (Reply)

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / 20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.