Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread - TV/Movies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread (159465 Views)

When is Ultimate Love Season 2 starting in 2021? is the registration form out? / Ultimate Love Reality TV Show- Meet The House Mates / Ultimate Love Reality Tv Show Debuts On Dstv Channel 198 And GOTV 29, Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:37am On Mar 15, 2020
Vires:

I just don't know why Michael can't look glam or maybe it's his pose over here, He looks like houseboy wey steal his master's clothes to come de show
grin mad oooh!

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by quivah(f): 11:04am On Mar 15, 2020
I don't get this Rosie sha!!!
How can you be blending pepper without adding water or even cutting them into tiny bits at least, and you expect the thing to roll?. She even had to start using knife to cut the pepper right inside the blender's cup.
Look at her struggling with grinding pepper for over 30mins now.
You go know people wey no sabi cook or no dey enter kitchen sef.
Sha no burn blender.

5 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
quivah:
I don't get this Rosie sha!!!
How can you be blending pepper without adding water or even cutting them into tiny bits at least, and you expect the thing to roll?. She even had to start using knife to cut the pepper right inside the blender's cup.
Look at her struggling with grinding pepper for over 30mins now.
You go know people wey no sabi cook or no dey enter kitchen sef.
Sha no burn blender.
Lol, blender can mess people up for kitchen eeeh.. cheesy

Especially if u want to do shortcut... Saw Sylvia struggle with it last night
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by seniormallam(m): 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
Munzy14:

Lol, blender can mess people up for kitchen eeeh.. cheesy

Nkechi was struggling with the blender too yesterday, not until Bolanle told her to add water to the tomatoes........ I tire for those ladies o.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by quivah(f): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
seniormallam:

Nkechi was struggling with the blender too yesterday, not until Bolanle told her to add water to the tomatoes........ I tire for those ladies o.
Isn't that even supposed to be logic 101?

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by quivah(f): 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
Munzy14:

Lol, the blender can mess people up for kitchen eeeh.. cheesy

chai.
Many of those girls no sabi.
Last week, Nk, Chris and I think Ebi spent over 30mins frying eggs (with vegetables). They kept adding water, seasoning, turning the mixtures just to get the perfect taste.
Giving each other to taste before they finally carry am comot for fire.
First, they inquired from themselves how much pepper should go, if the pepper they are cutting won't be too much. if this and that is okay.

I haven't seen Bolanle struggle with cooking tho unlike the other girls particularly Nk and Chris.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by seniormallam(m): 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
Love pads are very safe from coronavirus, they are in self isolation unknown to them.......they don't know what we are passing through outside right now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
quivah:

chai.
Last week, Nk, Chris and I think Ebi spent over 30mins frying eggs (with vegetables). They kept adding water, seasoning, turning the mixtures just to get the perfect taste.
First, they inquired from themselves how much pepper should go, if the pepper they are cutting won't be too much. if this and that is okay.

I haven't seen Bolanle struggle with cooking tho unlike the other girls particularly Nk and Chris.
lol, cooking one thing u must learn and practice.

If u don't practice, u must encounter struggles to validate any meal u made.

I know growing up, even as a man, I watch mom do her cooking.. Never picked interest until When I gained admission.. Then I realized I must learn this or suffer the restaurant Concoction all the time.

I remembered then, any girl am dating, ones I want to cook and she isn't available, I will call her and she will be telling me what to do.. That how was how i learnt culinary.

The day I shocked My guys, was the day cooked soup without testing anything nor seek validation, and it came out super...

Lastly, if u see Woman weh don perfect for kitchen, she does it without stress. The part that wows, is the addition of salt without weighing or tasting. They just put certain amount of salt and throw in, by the time it is done, the meal taste great.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by quivah(f): 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
Munzy14:

lol, cooking one thing u must learn and practice.

If u don't practice, u must encounter struggles to validate any meal u made.

I know growing up, even as a man, I watch mom do her cooking.. Never picked interest until When I gained admission.. Then I realized I must learn this or suffer the restaurant Concoction all the time.

I remembered then, any girl am dating, ones I want to cook and she isn't available, I will call her and she will be telling me what to do.. That how was how i learnt culinary.

The day I shocked My guys, was the day cooked soup without testing anything nor seek validation, and it came out super...

Lastly, if u see Woman weh don perfect for kitchen, she does it without stress. The part that wows, is the addition of salt without weighing or tasting. They just put certain amount of salt and throw in, by the time it is done, the meal taste great.
Which further proves that those ladies haven't been practicing or learning all their lives.
I can't say they were trying to be careful. I do not measure or put my seasoning bits by bits. I somehow know how much is enough and I never miss it. Same can be said of any person who has perfected the act through constant practice. I was surprised watching those ladies that day o. Ordinary eggs.
Dem go even measure how much water go cook one cup of rice lol.
@emboldened, I think being careful or seeking validation always lead to disaster. There were times i was in hurry to go out and i just add everything at a go, these foods usually come out better than when i had enough time to add the seasoning and ingredients one after the other. At least most of the time. But seeing those three women struggling to fry eggs was just shocking.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
quivah:

Which further proves that those ladies haven't been practicing or learning all their lives.
I can't say they were trying to be careful. I do not measure or put my seasoning bits by bits. I somehow know how much is enough and I never miss it. Same can be said of any person who has perfected the act through constant practice. I was surprised watching those ladies that day o. Ordinary eggs.
Dem go even measure how much water go cook one cup of rice lol.
@emboldened, I think being careful or seeking validation always lead to disaster. There were times i was in hurry to go out and i just add everything at a go, these foods usually come out better than when i had enough time to add the seasoning and ingredients one after the other. At least most of the time. But seeing three women struggling to fry eggs was just shocking.
The fact is naturally some ladies hate to enter kitchen starting from younger age. But the irony of it is, they want to marry and raise a family....cheesy.

I have a friend who hates cooking with passion.. She even told me, during secondary school, when her mom rotates cooking amongst them girls in the house, she usually bribe her younger sister to do hers.... smh for her.

I swear that act, is amongst the reason, I didn't push our friendship to dating.

I enjoy watching my woman cook, not noodles cooking o... cheesy

I mean make a complete family meal.....The worst is I can cook very well, but ones bae is around I av no business with kitchen than to be coming in at intervals to gist and cuddle from behind... who know like better things.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by enemmo(f): 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
quivah:

chai.

LMAO

What about Theresa that escapes kitchen duty. I have no problems if she doesn't like cooking, but she complains about peoples cooking.

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by quivah(f): 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
enemmo:

LMAO

What about Theresa that escapes kitchen duty. I have no problems if she doesn't like cooking, but she complains about peoples cooking.
That's true. I have never seen Theresa and Jenny in the kitchen.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
quivah:

That's true. I have never seen Theresa and Jenny in the kitchen.
They have days for cooking.
Theresa, Sylvia and ebi make up a team.

They cooked two days ago.

made yam and plantai with sauce...

Then later, they made White rice and stew.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by quivah(f): 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
Munzy14:

Oh yeah yeah.Thats true. Guess I have been missing out on those days. However, Ebi has been cooking with others. Have seen her cook with Chris, Rosie, Bolanle, and NK.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
quivah:

Oh yeah yeah.Thats true. Guess I have been missing out on those days. However, Ebi has been cooking with others. Have seen her cook with Chris, Rosie, Bolanle, and NK.
Though there are teams, but u can help out any team if u like.... And again, most times the ladies go into the kitchen to prepare some things for their guys despite whosoever is in the kitchen.

Meanwhile, I don't know where Louis dress sense inspiration comes from.. cheesy
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by quivah(f): 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
BYE BYE Jelo.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by quivah(f): 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
Munzy14:

Though there are teams, but u can help out any team if u like.... And again, most times the ladies go into the kitchen to prepare some things for their guys despite whosoever is in the kitchen.

Meanwhile, I don't know where Louis dress sense inspiration comes from.. cheesy
Especially his green cap. Thank goodness they are out. He reminds me of Efe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
quivah:
BYE BYE Jelo.
very obvious, they even felt it throughout the week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
quivah:

Especially his green cap. Thank goodness they are out. He reminds me of Efe.
They didn't add enough spice to the show, except Jenny and her subtle banters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by quivah(f): 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
Munzy14:

very obvious, they even felt it throughout the week.

Was that Bolanle crying
Louis is talented sha but their combo isn't exciting at all.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by enemmo(f): 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
Munzy14:

I thought this week was for male cooking?

On the said day, they made breakfast yes, but meal prep for lunch, I only saw Sylvia and Ebi. I didn't watch in the evening
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by quivah(f): 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
chai!! see that bombshell on Arnold.
He was asked if Bolanle was a task or for real. The guy just wiggled around.
The thing shocked Bolanle tho.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
Chai... multiple eviction
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
Pheeewwww!! Nice one Ultimate Love! That suspense got to me.

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by enemmo(f): 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
Fake love everywhere, side eyes @ Arnold

I hope they will ask the eventual winners whether they want to monetise and split the gift, because I'm not seeing any marriage potential in any of these couples( sorry )

I would have said Chivia, but Sylvia still needs freedom, and Chidi is ready to settle immediately

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
quivah:

If with all she's been seeing and hearing Bolanle believes Arnold will settle with her, then she's a darn fool! Even if Yewande wasn't in the picture, this guy won't still be interested in Bola at all.

5 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by nadesh(f): 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
quivah:
If she is smart she should decode now and keep her option outside the house open.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by nadesh(f): 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
Bye Jelo
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
quivah:

Was that Bolanle crying
Louis is talented sha but their combo isn't exciting at all.
Louis like her, but Arnold would av been her perfect match considering physique and her fire.

Louis is too calm with his lanky physique.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
sometimes u don't know when God is leading u to the right one, so Jenny had Arnold in mind.... cheesy

Should we tell her....

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
The adverts for this show just too much. Even BBN wey get more content no do advert reach this level. undecided
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by enemmo(f): 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
This is unfair #100,000

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (94) (Reply)

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / 20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.