Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,077 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment (81789 Views)

Bride Storms School In Wedding Gown To Write Her Final Exam / FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment / ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by AngelNelson(m): 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
EvenBlogger:

Bro no body dey use that format !!!

Because FCMB Will go and investigate first !!!

stop typing like a tout !!!
Lol
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Legendguru: 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
Good
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Joystark(f): 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
LINTUNE:
grin..im in my 500l there, I can relate to this, so well..

How's that place now?
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by adexrocque(m): 11:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
The Lucky girl has been found. Congratulations to her and her family.

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by ABOVEDELAW: 3:48am On Feb 11, 2020
SHUT UP HATER , IF YOU CANNOT HELP , ALLOW LIFE CHANGERS TO DO THEIR WORK, POOR LOSER.
Bigflamie:
grin

Guys have deployed new system of yahoo, just get a small kid then let the kid act your script with your camera on standby grin then wait for the outcome of the publicity.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by LINTUNE(m): 6:45am On Feb 11, 2020
Joystark:

How's that place now?
Ikinda dry now, the current VC has destroyed the school angry
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Joystark(f): 8:18am On Feb 11, 2020
LINTUNE:
Ikinda dry now, the current VC has destroyed the school angry

Saw he upgraded his concubine to final year grin
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by LINTUNE(m): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2020
Joystark:

Saw he upgraded his concubine to final year grin
its a well known fact in school
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Joystark(f): 11:25am On Feb 11, 2020
LINTUNE:
its a well known fact in school

Lol...
A man after my own heart o
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by godofuck231: 11:38am On Feb 11, 2020
some have used the moon light and we're never found
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by LINTUNE(m): 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
Joystark:

Lol...
A man after my own heart o
grin. Dont tell me has banged u
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Joystark(f): 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
LINTUNE:
grin. Dont tell me has banged u

God forbid
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by LINTUNE(m): 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
Joystark:

God forbid
grin wink
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by blank(f): 2:38am On Feb 12, 2020
federal9:
This is exactly what is killing many Nigerians.

Someone on the first page commented with "touching"

I wonder why we all let emotions to control us first instead of asking questions or reasoning the cause of her being there at that time of the Night.

What was she doing during the day??

Isn't she supposed to be at home by that time probably taking her rest or gone to bed.

What type of parent would allow her child out by that time of the Night?

For her to do her assignment by that time it means she is playful, lazy, and un serious. A kid does his or her assignment first thing immediately he/she approaches home.

Let us not allow sentiments blind us, but see things in the right way.

Her parent should be questioned . Before nicompoos would quote me, make sure you have a good reason else, stay off.

I think she probably hawks during the day after school. This would be the only time she can do her assignment and probably doesn't have light to do so. Irresponsible parenting , I agree but the girl is very determined.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) / ASUP Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.